PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LeBron "I would rather not even make the playoffs than lose in the finals"

JohnnyMax
09-29-2015, 02:41 PM
"I've been to the finals 6 times and lost four and it get's worse and worse every single time."

"I asked myself last year during the post season would I rather not even make the playoffs then lose in the finals"

"It's like you get all the way there and then you lose and it's like ...i'd like to have those two months back ..I coulda been somewhere laying out"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3hEP5T2shc&t=7m51s

Buddy Mignon
09-29-2015, 03:06 PM
This bitch ass nigga is begging for sympathy.

8FOR!3
09-29-2015, 04:18 PM
Maybe he should join the Western Conference if he really feels that way and just miss the playoffs more often than not.

whitemamba
09-29-2015, 04:59 PM
faggot

daledondale
09-29-2015, 04:59 PM
And this is the guy who some people think is better than Jordan. It's amazing what media can build sometimes.

Reck
09-29-2015, 05:11 PM
Beta

ducks
09-29-2015, 05:41 PM
"I've been to the finals 6 times and lost four and it get's worse and worse every single time."

"I asked myself last year during the post season would I rather not even make the playoffs then lose in the finals"

"It's like you get all the way there and then you lose and it's like ...i'd like to have those two months back ..I coulda been somewhere laying out"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3hEP5T2shc&t=7m51s
but he wants to be the highest player ever

whitemamba
09-29-2015, 06:39 PM
And this is the guy who some people think is better than Jordan. It's amazing what media can build sometimes.

wtf is that gif :lol

DMC
09-29-2015, 11:53 PM
He's been in the Finals 5 consecutive years. Jordan quit after 3.

Biernutz
09-30-2015, 12:10 AM
The "King" has spoken......

Stalin
09-30-2015, 06:56 PM
LeCrab very salty.

SuperCam
09-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Lol, Spursfans say this same shit everytime they lose early, that it's better for the team to get an extra two months of rest instead of a long playoff run if they are gonna come up short, but now LeBron can't say that same thing? :downspin::downspin::downspin:

Mark Celibate
09-30-2015, 07:43 PM
LeBron "I would rather not even make the playoffs than lose in the finals" (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252820&p=8205139)

Why didn't he join the Lakers last year then?

random21
09-30-2015, 08:30 PM
He's been in the Finals 5 consecutive years. Jordan quit after 3.

Ok, lets all clap for Lebron winning 33% of the finals he has been too.... Beta just weak as fuck.... All that help a player like Durant (healthy) would be have easily been better than 33%

~O~
09-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Damn lie. For sure not making the playoffs would damage his mental further by now after reaching it 5 consecutive times.

Bynumite
09-30-2015, 09:17 PM
That's 2/6 talking.

DMC
09-30-2015, 10:27 PM
Ok, lets all clap for Lebron winning 33% of the finals he has been too.... Beta just weak as fuck.... All that help a player like Durant (healthy) would be have easily been better than 33%
Nice arbitrary (random) metric in which to hold someone to. How about coming out of the East on two different teams 5 times in a row? Or losing his other big 2 and still kicking the shit out of the Hawks? Or how about the Spurs not making the Finals this year? Lebron has won, won, lost, lost, lost in the Finals while the Spurs have missed, missed, lost, won, missed.

I guess you agree then it's better to miss the Finals than to lose them.

random21
10-01-2015, 02:22 AM
Nice arbitrary (random) metric in which to hold someone to. How about coming out of the East on two different teams 5 times in a row? Or losing his other big 2 and still kicking the shit out of the Hawks? Or how about the Spurs not making the Finals this year? Lebron has won, won, lost, lost, lost in the Finals while the Spurs have missed, missed, lost, won, missed.

I guess you agree then it's better to miss the Finals than to lose them.

Hear we go with more excuses for "Queen James"....
Also "arbitrary"? Lol, more like fair judgement stat on the guy... You gave me a number of 5, but to be exact 2 of 5 would be 40%, 2 of 6 would be the 33%, so I guess a little out of whim....

spurraider21
10-01-2015, 02:53 AM
Lol, Spursfans
https://i.gyazo.com/29781372191cb459343e8ff6363b2518.png

DMC
10-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Hear we go with more excuses for "Queen James"....
Also "arbitrary"? Lol, more like fair judgement stat on the guy... You gave me a number of 5, but to be exact 2 of 5 would be 40%, 2 of 6 would be the 33%, so I guess a little out of whim....

Either way, he's had more success in the past 5 years than any other player in the league. I'd like to see you disagree with that and back it up with data.

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-01-2015, 04:56 PM
What a pussy

random21
10-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Either way, he's had more success in the past 5 years than any other player in the league. I'd like to see you disagree with that and back it up with data.

Wow! I can't, lol... I lose, you win... :)

Silver&Black
10-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Well that's Dale's motto tbqh....

Get your ass in here Thread

Jenks
10-02-2015, 10:53 AM
He's right in terms of how the media treats the two.

Lebron gets a lot more shit for 4 finals losses than Kobe does for 3 missed playoffs. A conference championship should mean something but instead it's just held against you.

Reck
10-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Lol, Spursfans say this same shit everytime they lose early, that it's better for the team to get an extra two months of rest instead of a long playoff run if they are gonna come up short, but now LeBron can't say that same thing? :downspin::downspin::downspin:

You're retarded catman.

No one's saying they wouldn't like being in the FINALS and losing.

Its a different matter when you get bounced in the first round though. Seems like a waste of time.

Thebesteva
10-02-2015, 09:32 PM
He's right in terms of how the media treats the two.

Lebron gets a lot more shit for 4 finals losses than Kobe does for 3 missed playoffs. A conference championship should mean something but instead it's just held against you.

There's no denying LeBRONZE is a top 10 GOAT, there's no denying he's a great player, but he is a dominant player in the weakest conference in sports in the weakest era in sports history. Don't let these 22 year olds fool you about how hard it was to get to the finals in the 90's. He also has one of the most talented rosters (it doesnt matter if Kevin Love was useless its still a stacked roster on paper Lebron-Irving-Love) and the refs in his pockets and he cant win in the finals against a mentally soft team like the Warriors.

Each year he has lost he has had someone give him difficulties either Kiwi or Iggy. MJ had NO one that could stop him.

LeBRONZE lost his chance to do something we had neve rseen before in regards to championships. He will probably go out winning 4 total so another 2 and thats it.

Stalin
10-03-2015, 04:04 AM
There's no denying LeBRONZE is a top 10 GOAT, there's no denying he's a great player, but he is a dominant player in the weakest conference in sports in the weakest era in sports history. Don't let these 22 year olds fool you about how hard it was to get to the finals in the 90's. He also has one of the most talented rosters (it doesnt matter if Kevin Love was useless its still a stacked roster on paper Lebron-Irving-Love) and the refs in his pockets and he cant win in the finals against a mentally soft team like the Warriors.

Each year he has lost he has had someone give him difficulties either Kiwi or Iggy. MJ had NO one that could stop him.

LeBRONZE lost his chance to do something we had neve rseen before in regards to championships. He will probably go out winning 4 total so another 2 and thats it.

Co sign