PDA

View Full Version : Natural cancer cures you have 1st hand accounts of.....

Fabbs
09-29-2015, 10:38 PM
What i mean by that is, while it could be 100% true, if you say "My cousin says his friend in Alabama was cured by"...that is 2nd hand.

Only want to know those of whom you know and talked to yourself.
I'm sure this will keep the trolls out.

SpursforSix
09-29-2015, 11:49 PM
What i mean by that is, while it could be 100% true, if you say "My cousin says his friend in Alabama was cured by"...that is 2nd hand.

Ozone therapy

Leebrix
09-29-2015, 11:56 PM

That would actually be 3rd hand. 2nd hand would be people you know and talked to yourself.

1st hand would be something YOU have been though yourself... where the quote of "I know first hand" comes from.

So to answer your question- No I have never had any form off cancer and/or cures that I can relate to first hand.

DJR210
09-30-2015, 12:42 AM
Damn OP.. You are mentally all over the fucking place..

One minute you're beating off to McDonalds gook bitches, next minute you're searching for first hand accounts of natural cancer cures at a fucking basketball forum :lol

:lol weirdo

Fabbs
09-30-2015, 08:15 AM
Ozone therapy
And the results were?

Fabbs
09-30-2015, 08:18 AM
ya

Blake
09-30-2015, 08:19 AM

damn, do you have cancer Fabbs?

DMX7
09-30-2015, 08:19 AM
Are you trying to cure it naturally? I recommend taking yourself or whoever has it to a hospital that knows how to threat it.

Fabbs
09-30-2015, 08:23 AM
Are you trying to cure it naturally? I recommend taking yourself or whoever has it to a hospital that knows how to threat it.
based on what?

DJR210
09-30-2015, 08:37 AM
OP is mentally challenged

Darth_Pelican
09-30-2015, 08:48 AM
based on what?

Based on the fact that some forms of cancer which are detected early are completely curable with the medication and treatment that only a hospital can provide? Just a thought.

Fabbs
09-30-2015, 09:47 AM
Based on the fact that some forms of cancer which are detected early are completely curable with the medication and treatment that only a hospital can provide? Just a thought.
See op please.

DisAsTerBot
09-30-2015, 09:50 AM
asks for 1st hand accounts in title
defines 3rd hand accounts as 2nd hand
then asks for 2nd hand accounts

good thread :tu

Fabbs
09-30-2015, 10:00 AM

Yet another Rimmy candidate.

DisAsTerBot
09-30-2015, 10:06 AM
Yet another Rimmy candidate.

what award will you receive for all these great threads?

Blake
09-30-2015, 10:15 AM

lol if you have cancer yourself he doesn't care. He only wants to hear about your friends cancer.

SpursforSix
09-30-2015, 11:25 AM
And the results were?

I heard that it seems to be helping my friend's mom's Parkinson's.

DMX7
09-30-2015, 12:15 PM
The whole premise of the question in the OP is ludicrous.

Were you really expecting someone on Spurstalk (of all places) to say something to the effect of "I tried a natural cure for my cancer and I was cured".

If the "natural cure" didn't work, there is a good chance they are dead FYI... so you may not find too many first hand accounts of failed "natural" cancer cures.

spurraider21
09-30-2015, 12:25 PM
my gf had hodgkins lymphoma when she was younger (around 10-12) long before i knew her. luckily thats one of the most successfully treatable forms

Blake
09-30-2015, 12:27 PM

DMX7
09-30-2015, 12:47 PM

I was thinking the same, but I don't know what kind of crazy thing pop into some people's minds.

boutons_deux
09-30-2015, 01:53 PM
hold an aspirin between your knees. Helps TX cowgirls keep their calves together.

Mark Celibate
09-30-2015, 07:18 PM
Disease in your body can be cured naturally or medically, but the problem in your mind probably can't.

Fabbs
09-30-2015, 08:05 PM
That would actually be 3rd hand. 2nd hand would be people you know and talked to yourself.

1st hand would be something YOU have been though yourself... where the quote of "I know first hand" comes from.

So to answer your question- No I have never had any form off cancer and/or cures that I can relate to first hand.
Gee Ralphie, i can take your post FWIW, meanwhile i can trust Merriam Webster.

Merriam Webster:
Full Definition of FIRSTHAND
adjective: : coming directly from actually experiencing or seeing something

: obtained by, coming from, or being direct personal observation or experience <a firsthand account of the war>
— firsthand adverb

Fabbs
09-30-2015, 08:11 PM
The whole premise of the question in the OP is ludicrous.

Were you really expecting someone on Spurstalk (of all places) to say something to the effect of "I tried a natural cure for my cancer and I was cured".

Ralphie II,
Do you also now know the correct definition of 1st hand?

As to my "expectation", as i wrote in part in the OP I'm sure this will keep the trolls out.
And bingo! You and fellow Trollies arrived. :lol

Fabbs
09-30-2015, 08:13 PM
Or knew someone else who did?
Sure, it is entirely possible.

Blake
09-30-2015, 08:18 PM

Merriam Webster:

: obtained by, coming from, or being direct personal observation or experience <a firsthand account of the war>
— firsthand adverb

rofl you still think you didn't fail here?

:lol so good

Blake
09-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Only want to know those of whom you know and talked to yourself

Ralphie II,
Do you also now know the correct definition of 1st hand?

As to my "expectation", as i wrote in part in the OP

Lol you still don't lol

Leebrix
10-01-2015, 12:44 AM
Lmao you quote Webster and still can't get it right?

Says it right there in your copy/paste dipshit. DIRECT PERSONAL OBSERVATION.

resistanze
10-01-2015, 04:54 AM

One minute you're beating off to McDonalds gook bitches, next minute you're searching for first hand accounts of natural cancer cures at a fucking basketball forum :lol

:lmao

pgardn
10-01-2015, 07:41 AM
Reading this thread is part of why I like this site.

Its an entertaining form of humor, a conversation of misunderstanding that builds upon itself.

How the hell this hand thing got started in the first place becomes comical in itself. So we use hands to describe how far we are removed from some observation. So we can't say, I directly observed the following. And then an indirect observation can be 2nd hand, third hand... People must have been using their hands while making this stuff up and then pulled the third hand of some unwilling bystander and asked the bystander to describe what they just witnessed using only the hands.

A mime or puppeteer must have started this crap.

pgardn
10-01-2015, 07:52 AM

I read this as "you talked to yourself after discussing cancer with someone you know."

The knows got confusing.

benefactor
10-01-2015, 07:53 AM

:lol Faggs
:lol socially awkward
:lol swimming pool peeping tom

Fabbs
10-01-2015, 08:27 AM
Lmao you quote Webster and still can't get it right?

Says it right there in your copy/paste dipshit. DIRECT PERSONAL OBSERVATION.
You read Webster and still can't get it right?
:rollin I'm sure this will keep the trolls out.

I. Hustle
10-01-2015, 12:57 PM

Merriam Webster:

— firsthand adverb

OK. What if I saw my friend's mom's bestfriend's neighbor's aunt cured by cancer? Am I still in the clear?

DJR210
10-01-2015, 01:08 PM

Got a link to Fapps admitting he's the neighborhood pervert by any chance?

Quetzal-X
10-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Hechate chingotes de limon followed up by a generous sprinkle of Trechas, it will cure you OP tbh

Prayer? Yeah fuck the limes and shit. Just pray.

benefactor
10-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Got a link to Fapps admitting he's the neighborhood pervert by any chance?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183261

DJR210
10-01-2015, 08:13 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183261

:tu thanks

What a fucking creeper

Fabbs
10-01-2015, 09:18 PM

DJR210
thanks

What a fucking creeper
Oh noes. The board poodles have teamed up. What other catorgories do they fit?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223587&highlight=Trolls

The Mutt. Alternatively known as Dogs or Yapping Dogs. Mutts are pack animals characterized by their loud barking – vociferous, repetitive, usually ignorant and irrational criticism of anything and anyone they do not like. Mutts frequently become obsessed with a few or even a single poster with whom they disagree, often for purely personal reasons. Like a dog gnawing at a bone, the Mutt will attack the object of its ire over and over again, making a fool of itself in the eyes of those who understand such childish behavior for what it is. Often one Mutt in a group of Yapping Dogs will act as the alpha of the pack, while the others chime in to voice their mindless (but loud) support for their leader's opinions.

pgardn
10-01-2015, 09:34 PM
OK. What if I saw my friend's mom's bestfriend's neighbor's aunt cured by cancer? Am I still in the clear?

If your friend had also told you they witnessed the cure it would be curious as to how many hands were involved.

Drachen
10-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Death

DJR210
10-01-2015, 11:15 PM
DJR210
Oh noes. The board poodles have teamed up. What other catorgories do they fit?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223587&highlight=Trolls

The Mutt. Alternatively known as Dogs or Yapping Dogs. Mutts are pack animals characterized by their loud barking – vociferous, repetitive, usually ignorant and irrational criticism of anything and anyone they do not like. Mutts frequently become obsessed with a few or even a single poster with whom they disagree, often for purely personal reasons. Like a dog gnawing at a bone, the Mutt will attack the object of its ire over and over again, making a fool of itself in the eyes of those who understand such childish behavior for what it is. Often one Mutt in a group of Yapping Dogs will act as the alpha of the pack, while the others chime in to voice their mindless (but loud) support for their leader's opinions.

Don't you ever fucking mention me, faggot

m>s
10-03-2015, 12:00 PM
what was the point of this thread? i've heard of some interesting treatments involving hydrogen peroxide but i can't say if they work. the thought of people in here trolling a guy with cancer is disturbing

Blake
10-03-2015, 04:43 PM
I've read it's good to completely get off sugar to starve the cancer cells. But that's a multi hand account

slacker77
10-03-2015, 08:17 PM
http://www.cancertutor.com/aids/

DJR210
10-03-2015, 09:40 PM
the thought of people in here trolling a guy with cancer is disturbing

This schmuck doesn't have the cancer, he has the AIDS

Big Empty
10-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Check out Dr. Burzynski documentary. Hes a cancer scientist in houston that uses an alternative method with better suvival rates. I wish i knew about him when my sis was suffering from stomach cancer 10 years ago. You never know if his method could have prolonged her life..

Fabbs
10-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Check out Dr. Burzynski documentary. Hes a cancer scientist in houston that uses an alternative method with better suvival rates. I wish i knew about him when my sis was suffering from stomach cancer 10 years ago. You never know if his method could have prolonged her life..
Wonder how Burzynski compares to this Hocksey BioMed originated in Texas.
http://www.hoxseybiomedical.com/clinic-information/

Now in Tj.

m>s
10-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Fabbs you're a douche but a somewhat likeable one, you don't have cancer r-right?

Fabbs
10-05-2015, 01:19 PM
what was the point of this thread? i've heard of some interesting treatments involving hydrogen peroxide but i can't say if they work. the thought of people in here trolling a guy with cancer is disturbing
Exactly what the op said.
As for TrollTalks resident poodles etc coming in, did you not read in the op i expected that? Are you being trolled? :lol

I expected a minority of intelligent posts might weigh in, and they have.
I know someone who works closely (as a vendor) with a natural cancer clinic, yet i cannot state for a fact this clinics cure has worked for many. From what they tell me, it has a lot of success. Especially since by the time many arrive there, they are already in Stage 4 having tried the US traditional means. But again, that is not 1st hand.

Texas seems to have a lot of alt cancer treatment places.
And traditional such as MD Anderson.

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Condolences, Fabbs, stay strong brother..

Fabbs
10-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Condolences, Fabbs, stay strong brother..
I'm looking for someone else, not myself.
However, with the C rates in existence it might be a good idea for all of us to have a plan just in the event of finding out we have C.

I do hear over and over that the earlier it's detected, the better.

Mark Celibate
10-05-2015, 06:26 PM
The belief and practice of celibacy is the only cure to mortality imho. Even without any disease one will still die sooner or later, because sex erodes your body gradually and relentlessly, and finally it'll come the day when the physical condition of your body is no longer sufficient to sustain your life on the earth... People who abstain from sex outlive those who don't by an average of 20yrs, tbh. And if you push such a lifestyle to an extreme, like lifelong celibacy, it wouldn't be impossible for you to attain an eternal life. At the very least, 20 something years of extra lifetime is more than enough to compensate for the absence of sexual joy in your life, imho.

pgardn
10-05-2015, 08:25 PM
The belief and practice of celibacy is the only cure to mortality imho. Even without any disease one will still die sooner or later, because sex erodes your body gradually and relentlessly, and finally it'll come the day when the physical condition of your body is no longer sufficient to sustain your life on the earth... People who abstain from sex outlive those who don't by an average of 20yrs, tbh. And if you push such a lifestyle to an extreme, like lifelong celibacy, it wouldn't be impossible for you to attain an eternal life. At the very least, 20 something years of extra lifetime is more than enough to compensate for the absence of sexual joy in your life, imho.

So we won't have to worry about cancer since reproduction will not occur and people will become extinct.

Brilliant.

Oh.
We will attain eternal life. So, hell of a trade off.
Franklin. I want you to have sex within the next year please.

ChumpDumper
10-05-2015, 08:33 PM
The belief and practice of celibacy is the only cure to mortality imho. Even without any disease one will still die sooner or later, because sex erodes your body gradually and relentlessly, and finally it'll come the day when the physical condition of your body is no longer sufficient to sustain your life on the earth... People who abstain from sex outlive those who don't by an average of 20yrs, tbh. And if you push such a lifestyle to an extreme, like lifelong celibacy, it wouldn't be impossible for you to attain an eternal life. At the very least, 20 something years of extra lifetime is more than enough to compensate for the absence of sexual joy in your life, imho.Not if all you do is talk about not having sex IMO.

Mark Celibate
10-05-2015, 08:49 PM
sex is the cause to all life-death cycles, according to Buddhism. If there's no sex, then there is no life or death so eternal life is attained. Reproduction and death are closely interrelated, the world would no longer exist if there was only reproduction but no death, or vice versa. Therefore, reproduction and death are interdependent on each other, and you can not avoid one without giving up the other tbh. There's no guarantee if you can succeed but it's still worth a try imho, because the possible reward (eternal life) is too great and too attractive. Even let alone the possibility of eternal life, an extra 20-30 yr lifetime alone is worth giving up sex, tbh.

Blake
10-06-2015, 09:40 AM

Use it or lose it tbh

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/sex-use-it-or-lose-it

MultiTroll
10-08-2015, 01:19 PM
I've read it's good to completely get off sugar to starve the cancer cells. But that's a multi hand account
Per the Hocksey BioMed clinic the bad stuff is refined sugar. Not just nutritional suckage but the crap they add like the anti-caking crap.
Purportedly unrefined natural sugar in small amounts is okay.
That is 1st hand.

Getting entirely off sugar i am told one will find out just how addicted we all are to sugar. I heard that 2nd hand.
Going all our daily allowance of sugar from fresh fruit probably would be the cat's meow.