DarrinS
10-01-2015, 01:10 PM
From GOP debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBpqPxF4S0I

Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM

boutons_deux
10-01-2015, 01:13 PM
you rightwingnuts love to have Other People's Kids wasted in your bullshit wars (and profit from your stocks in MIC corporate welfare).

ChumpDumper
10-01-2015, 01:28 PM
So what now, Darrin?

Infinite_limit
10-01-2015, 01:39 PM
From GOP debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBpqPxF4S0I

Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM
Ain't shit Obama, Rubio, Reagan or Roosevelt's corpses can do about it.

Too much American incompetence over the past 15 years. Globe has lost faith and rather give Russia a turn.

Wild Cobra
10-01-2015, 01:53 PM
you rightwingnuts love to have Other People's Kids wasted in your bullshit wars (and profit from your stocks in MIC corporate welfare).
I'll bet more right wing-nuts have children in these situations than you lefttards.

If America were to become complacent like you, we would be clucks to other nations.

Problem is, it doesn't take the will of America to become a cluck to other nations. Just a shitty CIC like Obama.

hater
10-01-2015, 01:53 PM
Sun shines on a dogs as....

baseline bum
10-01-2015, 02:05 PM
I don't see what's the downside to them helping Assad. I'll take a secular dictator over a conservative Islamic one any day, just like I'd take Saddam over ISIS in Iraq right now. Even better that the US doesn't have to do anything and Russia can pay for the war with their money and lives.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Did Putin just get Russia into another Afghanistan?

m>s
10-01-2015, 02:16 PM
We're assads army, Hezbollah, China, and Iranians fighting with russia in Afghanistan?

ChumpDumper
10-01-2015, 02:18 PM
We're assads army, Hezbollah, China, and Iranians fighting with him in Afghanistan?Russia needs that much help?

lol

m>s
10-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Back up, how is it similar to Afghanistan? Air attacks vs land invasion? Individual effort vs coalition? I'm not seeing the connection.

boutons_deux
10-01-2015, 02:23 PM
I'll bet more right wing-nuts have children in these situations than you lefttards.

that's because rightwingnuts are stupid fucks thinking military service is serving their country when in fact it's serving MIC corporate welfare and the BigCorp empire.

You have to be really fucking ignorant to think military service is REALLY patriotic (vets avg appx 20 suicides PER DAY, 80% of vets at VA services are OBESE, then there's the 10Ks of vets who are homeless).

hater
10-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Russia needs that much help?

lol

Us had to ask help from El Salvador for Iraq tbh :lol

ChumpDumper
10-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Back up, how is it similar to Afghanistan? Air attacks vs land invasion? Individual effort vs coalition? I'm not seeing the connection.It always starts on a smaller scale. We'll see if he escalates.

And the comparison is mostly about throwing money down a bottomless hole. We've been doing it awhile; good on Putin for trying now.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Us had to ask help from El Salvador for Iraq tbh :lolhttp://www.shlomohsherman.com/toons/uforgot/forgot2.jpg

hater
10-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Totally different scenario btw. Russia is fighting from within. Us, Russia were fighting from outside in Alghanistan, Iraq

Ignignokt
10-01-2015, 02:26 PM

ChumpDumper
10-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Totally different scenario btw. Russia is fighting from within. Us, Russia were fighting from outside in Alghanistan, IraqI guess. They were trying to prop up an unpopular government in Afghanistan, after all?

hater
10-01-2015, 02:31 PM
I mean Russian jets are flying with full Sams and Radar at their disposal.

Although I'm seeing rumors of a Russian jet just being shot down at the moment :lol probably BS but :lol if true

m>s
10-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Good thing Muslims are doing the actual fighting for him

DarrinS
10-01-2015, 02:39 PM
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21669950-danger-russias-intervention-syria-and-americas-timidity-afghanistan-putin-dares

ChumpDumper
10-01-2015, 02:40 PM
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21669950-danger-russias-intervention-syria-and-americas-timidity-afghanistan-putin-daresSo what do you want the US to do, Darrin?

boutons_deux
10-01-2015, 02:46 PM
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21669950-danger-russias-intervention-syria-and-americas-timidity-afghanistan-putin-dares

what bullshit. What can America or Russia do to contain the Repugs' "spreading disorder"?

just like rightwingnut shit throwers, no specific actions, just shit throwing.

Thanks, Repugs!

Infinite_limit
10-01-2015, 03:22 PM
I don't see what's the downside to them helping Assad. I'll take a secular dictator over a conservative Islamic one any day, just like I'd take Saddam over ISIS in Iraq right now. Even better that the US doesn't have to do anything and Russia can pay for the war with their money and lives.
Who is Assad? Most Americans are unaware

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/assad_zpskctrq0jf.png

Chill with me. LOL @ USA thinking they have any say

boutons_deux
10-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Shia Iran sending ground troops to support its protege Shia Syria against Sunni ISIS.

Infinite_limit
10-01-2015, 03:56 PM
Putin explains who supports ISIS

https://www.facebook.com/ronaldhintonoside/videos/433698610152038/

> 1:34

Although the entire response to an American journalist question is quite interesting

Pelicans78
10-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Russia needs that much help?

lol

Yes. Any country would.

Pelicans78
10-01-2015, 04:00 PM
I guess. They were trying to prop up an unpopular government in Afghanistan, after all?

No they were basically trying to run the government with communism. They created the communist government in Afghanistan.

m>s
10-01-2015, 04:10 PM
Interesting thing to consider, the president of Chechnya and putins biggest Supporter is begging to be able to get involved and send troops

RD2191
10-01-2015, 04:46 PM
I like how Americans bitch about our President and then choose to support the biggest idiot of them all. How Rubio isn't the frontrunner is beyond me.

SnakeBoy
10-01-2015, 05:11 PM

Doubtful. Assad has the support of a large section of the population & the military. Russia will give him the firepower to crush the rebels.

SnakeBoy
10-01-2015, 05:16 PM

Assad is the only option for stabilizing Syria. The administrations position that removing Saddam was a huge mistake while supporting doing the same thing in Syria just doesn't make sense. If they had succeeded in toppling the Assad regime I think Syria would be an even bigger mess than it is now. You would think we would have learned the lesson by now that democracy just doesn't work everywhere in the world.

baseline bum
10-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Assad is the only option for stabilizing Syria. The administrations position that removing Saddam was a huge mistake while supporting doing the same thing in Syria just doesn't make sense. If they had succeeded in toppling the Assad regime I think Syria would be an even bigger mess than it is now. You would think we would have learned the lesson by now that democracy just doesn't work everywhere in the world.

New administration, same as the last. :lol

DarrinS
10-01-2015, 06:25 PM
I like how Americans bitch about our President and then choose to support the biggest idiot of them all. How Rubio isn't the frontrunner is beyond me.

Yeah, I can't believe the Oompa Loompa is leading in the polls. Oh well.

hater
10-01-2015, 07:41 PM
I still don't see how ISIS can be defeated. IMO best Russia can do is make them retreat to Iraq but even that is a long shot. Especially if the West still arms the terrorists in the West side of Syria.

But Assad has 100,000 troops at his disposal. That is a hell lot better than Obama's army of 4 guys :lol

Still I really don't see a solution I USA and the West don't help out.

And now you have Israel crying about being ignored. Goodam lot of psychopaths involved nothing good can come out of it. Even with Putin and Lavrov being god dam legends.

ducks
10-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Yes. Any country would.

USA would not but USA does not to police world

Spurminator
10-01-2015, 11:58 PM
60% of Republicans favor either Trump, Carson, Fiorina, or Cruz. 60% of Republicans believe it's not only feasible, but preferable, for one of those moonbats to be President of the United States.

angrydude
10-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Trump is winning because despite having no ideas outside the usual talking points, he has all of the soft characteristics (personality, jingoism, down to earthness, toughness, quick wit) that Republicans have wanted in a candidate for years but never got. All he does is spout red meat.

Nobody wants a policy wonk. They are boring. Besides most policy wonks have other problems, they think they're so damn smart they think they can micromanage every facet of the country and usually fail.

Trump is a different animal. He's like a south american strongman who is extremely popular despite leading their country to shit.

pgardn
10-02-2015, 05:41 AM
Doubtful. Assad has the support of a large section of the population & the military. Russia will give him the firepower to crush the rebels.

This is just not true.

Its getting down to bare bones for him. His best people have left. Broad support? Where? Damascus? His support has been dying which is part of why Russia is entering. They want to be relevant in the Middle East and they do have bases.

Crush which rebels? There are a number of groups in Syria the most prominent is ISIS which Russia has not hit yet. They won't crush anything just like the US. They might change outcomes of specific events like we did saving that group stuck on the mountain. But overall, if they don't send in troops, the best they can hope for is Assad staying in control of specific parts of Syria. It's the same thing in Iraq. You got a Shia government in control of a small section of Iraq with chaos elsewhere except where ISIS is firmly entrenched.

None of this is as easy as the US decimating Saddam while losing only 200 troops most of which were accidental. This is not a one sided conventional war with strict lines drawn.

boutons_deux
10-02-2015, 05:55 AM
60% of Republicans favor either Trump, Carson, Fiorina, or Cruz.

protest candidates, not one of which is electable.

SnakeBoy
10-02-2015, 09:45 AM
They won't crush anything just like the US.

We don't crush anything. Only go after selected targets to avoid civilian casualties and bad press. I doubt Russia and Assad will be so selective.