PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Spurstalk, please take a minute to read this guide

manu2timdynasty
10-01-2015, 04:00 PM
If you're new to ST, you're probably wondering how the best franchise in the NBA has such a pitiful fan base. Why do so many users dislike X player even though they were oftentimes pivotal to a championship run? What you have to understand is wherever there's success, there's a leach trying to latch on and gain relevance. The hundreds of mind numbing threads can be summed up in a few sentences. Manu has hit countless clutch free throws throughout his career, within the last few he's also missed crucial ones, so he's a choker. Kawhi is great defender so, he's just a role player. Tony is French and I will forever hold it against him for his country not supporting the USA's very successful war in Iraq. Pop is lucky to have found himself in this situation because he's really a mediocre coach. It's ridiculous short sighted garbage that exposes the type of bandwagon fans that reside here. Many of these attention seeking losers with their grade school insults post here because this is literally the only place in their tiny pathetic world that takes them seriously. Everyone else knows their full of shit. You know how you had a poster in your room growing up of some scantily clad women? Take a look at some of the pictures these guys post to their signature line-fucking lame ass shit.

Keep in mind, most of these clueless posters aren't native San Antonians and therefore not true Spurs fans. Happy posting! Welcome to Spurstalk!

NASpurs
10-01-2015, 04:01 PM
"Keep in mind, most of these clueless posters aren't native San Antonians and therefore not true Spurs fans."

:lmao OP confirmed faggot

SuperCam
10-01-2015, 04:05 PM
All Canadian posters should be forced to cheer for the Raptors, tbh. Very unpatriotic to pass on supporting a domestic club when you have the chance.

monkeypunk
10-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Holy shit, what a faggot.

Come with actual bball takes, you'll be fine.

Come with this stupid shit and you'll get called out like the faggot you are.

manu2timdynasty
10-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Ahh yes, the insult of choice here on ST. Fucking caricatures...

RD2191
10-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Ahh yes, the insult of choice here on ST. Fucking caricatures...
Shutup faggot.

wildcardX
10-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Well, it only took 44 posts for you to officially be initiated into Spurstalk by being called a faggot.

Silver&Black
10-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Seems like a "Spurstalk sucks" thread pops up every week now...

Robz4000
10-01-2015, 05:49 PM

Just some reddit trash trying to spread their propaganda.

dabom
10-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Every couple of hours lately. Seems like these faggots can't all use one thread. :lmao

Wilt Chamberlain
10-01-2015, 05:52 PM
There are maybe two guys that run most of the trolls nowadays and I sometimes doubt that many. They operate out of multiple browsers and post on at least 2 to 3 accounts at a time. They also have accounts that they reserve for each forum although some of those bleed over as they get accounts banned and whatnot. This provides the illusion that you are talking to 4 or 5 people when in reality it's one guy. It's been that way here for a long time now and most people realized it and no longer post so it becomes their echo chamber. The clinging tendrils of a dying soul.

monkeypunk
10-01-2015, 05:59 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/436/621/464.jpg

manu2timdynasty
10-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Funny every couple of minutes post after post, there's another terrible example of a spurs fan.

Silver&Black
10-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Obviously, this isn't the site for you.

Go kick rocks IMO.

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 06:13 PM
"Keep in mind, most of these clueless posters aren't native San Antonians and therefore not true Spurs fans."

:lmao OP confirmed faggot

^this motherfucker always gets his feeling hurt^

kinda fuck up but it's true. I've always said if you never been to San Antonio or seen the Spurs play live you're not a true fan.

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 06:14 PM
All Canadian posters should be forced to cheer for the Raptors, tbh. Very unpatriotic to pass on supporting a domestic club when you have the chance.

And never discuss American football. They honestly need to stick to ice hockey tbh.

NASpurs
10-01-2015, 06:15 PM

kinda fuck up but it's true. I've always said if you never been to San Antonio or seen the Spurs play live you're not a true fan.

Damn son, you're like a turd stuck to someone's ass.

And that last line that you said confirms your status along with OP, both faggots.

DarrinS
10-01-2015, 06:16 PM
If you're new to ST, ... Blah blah blah

Hey newbert. You don't get to write a ST guide.

Have a nice day.

dabom
10-01-2015, 06:16 PM

I don't agree with this. If you support the Spurs before a player you are a true fan. For some fans it's almost impossible to come to SA or watch a live game.

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Damn son, you're like a turd stuck to someone's ass.

And that last line that you said confirms your status along with OP, both faggots.

He isn't wrong. If you aren't a local you bandwagon the greatest organization in the modern era.

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 06:18 PM
I don't agree with this. If you support the Spurs before a player you are a true fan. For some fans it's almost impossible to come to SA or watch a live game.

Are you pre-Duncan or post-Duncan?

dabom
10-01-2015, 06:20 PM
I'm from SA and anything OP said is fucking moronic. The most diverse NBA team in the league with fans from all over the world is saying you can't be a true fan if you're not native. :lmao

OP stay sucking dicks. :lmao

dabom
10-01-2015, 06:21 PM
Are you pre-Duncan or post-Duncan?

I know you don't live in SA. Just saying. :lol

Clipper Nation
10-01-2015, 06:22 PM

Only if you speak the truth on how much better baseball is than povertyball.

Silver&Black
10-01-2015, 06:23 PM
I'm post Duncan

fify

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 06:23 PM
I know you don't live in SA. Just saying. :lol

Wrong.

dabom
10-01-2015, 06:24 PM
fify

Parkerstans not really spurs fans. Just saying. :lmao

Silver&Black
10-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Parkerstans not really spurs fans. Just saying. :lmao

faggot :lmao

dabom
How can I be post-Duncan if he hasn't retired yet? :lmao

dabom
Just saying. :lmao

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 06:34 PM
How can I be post-Duncan if he hasn't retired yet? :lmao

Youre post-Duncan because you became a fan of the Spurs after ther Spurs drafted TD. YOU BANDWAGON MOTHERFUCKER!

dabom
10-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Youre post-Duncan because you became a fan of the Spurs after ther Spurs drafted TD. YOU BANDWAGON MOTHERFUCKER!

Post means after you stupid fuck. Not after he got drafted. :lmao

Hoops Czar
10-01-2015, 06:39 PM

Damn, the amount of stupid in one sentence.

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 06:40 PM

You became a Spurs fan AFTER Duncan got drafted meaning you're POST-Duncan. If you were pre-Duncan you would have been a Spurs fan before the 97 draft. You bandwagon fuck.

Hoops Czar
10-01-2015, 06:41 PM
You became a Spurs fan AFTER Duncan got drafted meaning you're POST-Duncan. If you were pre-Duncan you would have been a Spurs fan before the 97 draft. You bandwagon fuck.

I don't think he's old enough to be pre-Duncan.

dabom
10-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Damn, the amount of stupid in one sentence.

I guess you forgot to read the whole sentence. Post duncan means after he is gone not after his draft. Lebron slurpers. :lmao

K...
10-01-2015, 06:51 PM
I guess you forgot to read the whole sentence. Post duncan means after he is gone not after his draft. Lebron slurpers. :lmao

Uh dabom you are losing this one. Congrats. Get to work on that avatar please

Anyway, I think the op really gets the meaning of this site. Solid thread.

dabom
10-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Uh dabom you are losing this one. Congrats. Get to work on that avatar please

Anyway, I think the op really gets the meaning of this site. Solid thread.

How am I losing this one? Because you say? :lol

Anyways I said a week minimum for the avy.

RD2191
10-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Kool Bob is a fuckin retard. Post means once it's over, not during. :lol His shitty apartment must have a gas leak or something.

dabom
10-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Kool Bob is a fuckin retard. Post means once it's over, not during. :lol His shitty apartment must have a gas leak or something.

"If I'm wrong I just make shit up and get all my parkerstans to chime in" :lmao

RD2191
10-01-2015, 07:03 PM
"If I'm wrong I just make shit up and get all my parkerstans to chime in" :lmao
You mean his 75 alts.:lol

dabom
10-01-2015, 07:06 PM
You mean his 75 alts.:lol

:lmao

RD2191
10-01-2015, 07:07 PM
So then it was during the duncan era, dickface.

TrainOfThought5
10-01-2015, 07:10 PM
I hope this is the last troll theead before Bball comes back.

random21
10-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Instead of bitching about it, come in and contribute meaningful basketball conversations...

rastaspur
10-01-2015, 07:29 PM
This op takes the cake as the whiniest bitch ass new poster of them all.

Firstly - like I give a fuck and are holding a grudge against Tony because of Iraq. Get the fuck out of here with that stupid shit. Parker has regressed. That's not hard to see. I and most folks aren't writing him off just yet. It's a hope for the best but game plan for the worst scenario imo.

Secondly, you don't have to be from San Antonio to be a true fan. I've been a die hard fan since I was 10 and that's approaching 30 years. I've never lived closer than 750 miles of San Antonio. But I've spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years traveling to see games and playoff games. A true fan can live in fuckofiztan and it shouldnt matter. Don't put me into your stereotyped assertion you whiny little bitch.

benefactor
10-01-2015, 07:33 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/642/410/bad.jpg

SuperCam
10-01-2015, 07:38 PM
dabom and rob snowballing each other again, tbh

SuperCam
10-01-2015, 07:39 PM

Got 'em :tu

Mikeanaro
10-01-2015, 07:44 PM
So we can safely say there is a new type of thread, the please gentlemen keep things quiet & in order or I could spill my tea as a reaction of your very mean behaviors.
http://i57.tinypic.com/2ds2tec.gif
Go suck a fat one.

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 07:49 PM
dabom and rob snowballing each other again, tbh

Didn't they legalize gay marriage this year? Happy for both of em tbh.

K...
10-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Jesus Christ the Lord our saviour.... Born in year zero. Died in year 30. Hmm.. A.d... After Christ.

But now to the point.... If someone asks a question.... And it's ambiguous .... And then clarifies, but you still insist on the other definition to avoid answering the question then you are either trolling or bring a dumb ass.

So for Rob and dabom.... Are you post Duncan draft (1998) fans?

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Rob is a bandwagon Spurs fan, born in the hick rio grand valley nothing else need be said for scooter boy.

daboom has posted game pics so I'll give him a pass. But like a bus pass. Can easily be taken away.

rastaspur
10-01-2015, 07:57 PM
So we can safely say there is a new type of thread, the please gentlemen keep things quiet & in order or I could spill my tea as a reaction of your very mean behaviors.
http://i57.tinypic.com/2ds2tec.gif
Go suck a fat one.

:lol

Your posts make me laugh on most occasions.:bobo

manu2timdynasty
10-01-2015, 07:58 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/sus3lsk7p/IMG_20151001_194936.jpg

rastaspur
10-01-2015, 08:03 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/sus3lsk7p/IMG_20151001_194936.jpg

My post count just broke 250 over the course of 5 years and I think you are a fag as well for this post. So that picture does not prove a point. Hang it up while you have a chance. You are about to get ass raped by the masses if you dont

Keepin' it real
10-01-2015, 08:29 PM

Because Spurstalk does suck ... vicious cycle.

If the site owners/mods took responsibility, this could be a great site. Instead, it's ... well you know.

BD24
10-01-2015, 08:33 PM
If you're new to ST, you're probably wondering how the best franchise in the NBA has such a pitiful fan base. Why do so many users dislike X player even though they were oftentimes pivotal to a championship run? What you have to understand is wherever there's success, there's a leach trying to latch on and gain relevance. The hundreds of mind numbing threads can be summed up in a few sentences. Manu has hit countless clutch free throws throughout his career, within the last few he's also missed crucial ones, so he's a choker. Kawhi is great defender so, he's just a role player. Tony is French and I will forever hold it against him for his country not supporting the USA's very successful war in Iraq. Pop is lucky to have found himself in this situation because he's really a mediocre coach. It's ridiculous short sighted garbage that exposes the type of bandwagon fans that reside here. Many of these attention seeking losers with their grade school insults post here because this is literally the only place in their tiny pathetic world that takes them seriously. Everyone else knows their full of shit. You know how you had a poster in your room growing up of some scantily clad women? Take a look at some of the pictures these guys post to their signature line-fucking lame ass shit.

Keep in mind, most of these clueless posters aren't native San Antonians and therefore not true Spurs fans. Happy posting! Welcome to Spurstalk!
Great post for the most part and then in the last few sentences you had to go and fuck it up.

Mikeanaro
10-01-2015, 08:44 PM
:lol

Your posts make me laugh on most occasions.:bobo
Thanks man, I like you are an objective fan not a blind homer yes man, ST is too much for this religious fanaticism people did you know some of them wake up 4 am praying to Porker while they milk their pigs?
:bobo

manu2timdynasty
10-01-2015, 08:45 PM
@ElKing Your right, I didn't take into account the many Spurs fans from other countries. But, not bad considering it was written in 5min while on the commode.

gospursgojas
10-01-2015, 09:00 PM
This is a ad-free website. Nothing really to incentivise site owners/mods to care about traffic, thus care if people leave or stay. I doubt traffic has really decreased anyway....also, I'm still optimistic that the site quality will improve once season starts. Theres nothing to talk about now.

TBH, I'd rather deal with a few ads and have someone care about things that will kill their site like the out of control number of trolls this site has and their shitty threads.

Vic Petro
10-01-2015, 09:23 PM
He isn't wrong. If you aren't a local you bandwagon the greatest organization in the modern era.

Ive been a fan since Robinson's rookie year (I was 9) and have seen the team play live at least 50 times across six different cities. Never been to San Antonio. I have no allegiance to the city, I have an allegiance to the franchise and the team. That's bandwagon? Gtfoh

Kool Bob Love
10-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Ive been a fan since Robinson's rookie year (I was 9) and have seen the team play live at least 50 times across six different cities. Never been to San Antonio. I have no allegiance to the city, I have an allegiance to the franchise and the team. That's bandwagon? Gtfoh

you're official in my eyes, :tu

BillMc
10-01-2015, 09:50 PM
There are maybe two guys that run most of the trolls nowadays and I sometimes doubt that many. They operate out of multiple browsers and post on at least 2 to 3 accounts at a time. They also have accounts that they reserve for each forum although some of those bleed over as they get accounts banned and whatnot. This provides the illusion that you are talking to 4 or 5 people when in reality it's one guy. It's been that way here for a long time now and most people realized it and no longer post so it becomes their echo chamber. The clinging tendrils of a dying soul.

manu2timdynasty
10-01-2015, 10:35 PM

I hope this is the last troll theead before Bball comes back.

The irony, their all troll threads ya imbecile. Trashing guys who have sacrificed to be part of the greatest organization in professional sports. Individual stats don't matter. ST is beyond the usual internet garbage, personal attacks on players who in the end are just putting a leather ball in a metal hoop. I've been a member of ST since 2012, the is the best place for breaking spurs news but, the thread content has steadily declined. I wrote this with the intention of shaking things up for whats about to be a potentially 5 year run with multiple championships. Lately all I can think about when I read ST is 'fuck, i hope none of the Spurs google themselves and read this gutter trash". Why do we have to put each of them against each other? Maybe this Lamar and Kawhi future won't work, but maybe they can be a Spurs version of Shaq and Kobe. Anything can happen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it.

AFMadison
10-01-2015, 11:08 PM

Yea a bunch of terrible posters, just ignore it though.

DJR210
10-01-2015, 11:28 PM
OP watches Lifetime

manu2timdynasty
10-01-2015, 11:33 PM
OP watches Lifetime

Yeah and you watch CMT with your several guns all with girl names because a gun named after a dude is too queer...

DJR210
10-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Yeah and you watch CMT with your several guns all with girl names because a gun named after a dude is too queer...

Uhh.. No

OP paints his toenails

TheDoctor
10-01-2015, 11:48 PM
OP after registering on ST tbqh.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/fatbassgrizzly/GIFs/lilobama.gif

manu2timdynasty
10-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Me owning the trolls.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/36a707c9d7681b13d1502ee5ba14354e/tumblr_nm5l31ELMI1tlb56zo1_400.gif

TheDoctor
10-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Nope OP, this is ST owning you:

http://i.imgur.com/SKeEfpg.gif

Da fuck you talking about about owning anything in here? The only thing you own here are your own dumb thoughts and the shittiest takes.

T Park
10-02-2015, 12:51 AM

pretty much nailed it.

Forum has just fallen to a new depth of crap with these fans since 2003 bitching.

DrunkTXLabrat
10-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Thanks man, I like you are an objective fan not a blind homer yes man, ST is too much for this religious fanaticism people did you know some of them wake up 4 am praying to Porker while they milk their pigs?
:bobo

lol

some of the anti-Spur sentiment comes from burnt out fans. dumping Dennis Rodman, signing Rasho Nesterovic, signing up for extended Richard Jefferson, held back rookies, wasted trade opportunities, Matt Bonner, and Aldridge hype should have been Tristan Thompson hype. Go Wolves and Warriors!