PDA

View Full Version : Ezekial Elliott...

Arcadian
10-03-2015, 05:27 PM
This guy is legit. He broke loose for a 55-yard TD in the first half, and now a 65-yard TD in the second against a good Indiana defense. I expect to be seeing this guy in the NFL next year.

Meanwhile, the Ohio State QB is fucking awful.

benefactor
10-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Houston Texans...you are on the clock.

Avante
10-04-2015, 09:59 AM
He's the fastest back the Buckeyes have had since Robert Smith. The best speed/elusiveness back I've seen at OSU.

A little known fact is when Ernie Davis (we all know his tragic story) won the Heisman to become the first black player to do so the runner up was power back named Bob Ferguson out of Ohio State.

And....

When the Jets became the first AFL team to win a SB, it was because of former Buckeye Matt Snell not Joe Namath, and the top Colts back was also a Buckeye Tom Matte.

Other OSU backs in the NFL.

Archie Griffin..Bengals
Carlos Hyde...Niners
Beanie Wells...Cards
Jim Otis....Cards
John Brockington....Packers
Eddie George...Oilers

Then there was....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDLZhRiKIAc

Silver&Black
10-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Houston Texans...you are on the clock.

I thought you guys were waiting a year for the Fournette sweepstakes?

benefactor
10-05-2015, 06:16 AM
I thought you guys were waiting a year for the Fournette sweepstakes?
Gotta pull the trigger this offseason. Foster is just about done.

NFO
10-05-2015, 08:38 PM
He's the fastest back the Buckeyes have had since Robert Smith.

That is a lie. You are forgetting someone who's first three touches as a freshmen in the mid 90s. He was faster than Zeke.

Football expert...... lol

pgardn
10-05-2015, 09:24 PM
He's the fastest back the Buckeyes have had since Robert Smith. The best speed/elusiveness back I've seen at OSU.

A little known fact is when Ernie Davis (we all know his tragic story) won the Heisman to become the first black player to do so the runner up was power back named Bob Ferguson out of Ohio State.

And....

When the Jets became the first AFL team to win a SB, it was because of former Buckeye Matt Snell not Joe Namath, and the top Colts back was also a Buckeye Tom Matte.

Other OSU backs in the NFL.

Archie Griffin..Bengals
Carlos Hyde...Niners
Beanie Wells...Cards
Jim Otis....Cards
John Brockington....Packers
Eddie George...Oilers

Then there was....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDLZhRiKIAc

No Keith Byars either.
Huge Omission.

Avante
10-06-2015, 01:38 AM
No Keith Byars either.
Huge Omission.

You try so hard, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, where did I say....here are all the RB's in history from Ohio State who played in the NFL...well?

pgardn
10-06-2015, 07:26 AM
You try so hard, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, where did I say....here are all the RB's in history from Ohio State who played in the NFL...well?

Best Running backs AT Ohio St. and you mention John Brockington because he is mummified, ok chief...

pgardn
10-06-2015, 07:27 AM
That is a lie. You are forgetting someone whos first two touches as a freshmen in the mid 90s. He was faster than Zeke.

Football expert...... lol

Avante? You can look this up.

JoeTait75
10-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Meanwhile, the Ohio State QB is fucking awful.

I think they need to go back to J.T. Barrett. Cardale looks awfully ordinary without Devin Smith to chuck the long ball to.

Avante, you forgot about Tim Spencer, Keith Byars and Raymont Harris. All of those guys were beasts, and Byars finished second in the Heisman balloting to Doug Flutie in 1984.

Avante
10-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Avante? You can look this up.

I don't look things up, why? The fastest footballer ever at OSU was Len Wills a 9.3 guy. The fastest RB was Robert Smith who ran a sub 46.0 00m and a10.3ish 100m. Elliott the second fastest.

benefactor
10-06-2015, 10:46 AM
:lol expert
:lol list fail

Avante
10-06-2015, 11:17 AM
:lol expert
:lol list fail

Not even close, nowhere did I even imply that was anything other than some quality OSU backs who played in the NFL.

Why fight it so hard slick?

Texas, just not everyone, ok?

Earl Campbell
Ricky Williams
Priest Holmes
Cedric Benson
Jamaal Charles

Blake
10-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Not even close, nowhere did I even imply that was anything other than some quality OSU backs who played in the NFL.

Why fight it so hard slick?

Texas, just not everyone, ok?

Earl Campbell
Ricky Williams
Priest Holmes
Cedric Benson
Jamaal Charles

Anyone can throw out an incomplete list. That UT list is no different.

You're a failure.

Avante
10-06-2015, 12:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy...why the long face, are those tears?
Avante....I'm a failure.
Judy....no you're not baby, look at all we have. How are you a failure?
Avante...(wiping the tears from my eyes)....I didn't make a complete/total list of ALL the Ohio State running backs who had NFL success.
Judy...yep, that will do it! Well I still love you failure or not.
Avante.....thanks.

Is this shit for real, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poster...OH MY GOD....that's not ALL the Ohio State RB's...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You little fucks sooooooooooooooo damn hard up to criticize, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I really need to do every single school and their 4 top NFL backs if they have that many? I can do that.

Blake
10-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Lol failure

NFO
10-06-2015, 07:08 PM
I don't look things up, why? The fastest footballer ever at OSU was Len Wills a 9.3 guy. The fastest RB was Robert Smith who ran a sub 46.0 00m and a10.3ish 100m. Elliott the second fastest.

While Elliott is fast, he is not the second.

Better brush up on your Buckeye history old timer.

NFO
10-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Do I really need to do every single school and their 4 top NFL backs if they have that many?

No, you really don't. NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!!!!!!

I can do that.

Your time would be better off spent with your old fat self drooling over high school track athletes while trying not to look a creepster.

Avante
10-07-2015, 11:14 AM
ESPN will be in Salt Lake City for the Utah vs Cal came. Big game a rarity for Cal.

Utah has a great back with Devontae Booker.

Then there's the best kept secret in college ball, Cal RB Khalfani Muhammad. Yep, first time you
have heard that name.

He is the fastest running back in the nation, a former Cali HS 100m champ, he has ran a sub 10.30.

Check him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIO37QopSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9O362VcfxQ

Herschel Walker ran a 10.23.

pgardn
10-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Cal RB Khalfani Muhammad. Yep, first time you
have heard that name.

UT already played Cal. He had a 74 yard run. Have you any clue as to how many UT fans there are on this board?
Imagine that, a San Antonio Spurs board also following UT...

Avante
10-07-2015, 10:59 PM
UT already played Cal. He had a 74 yard run. Have you any clue as to how many UT fans there are on this board?
Imagine that, a San Antonio Spurs board also following UT...

Well no shit.

Come on little fella.

Blake
10-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Well no shit.

Come on little fella.

Well you're the retarded old fuck that thinks you're the only one that knows about Muhammed here.

Avante
10-08-2015, 01:21 PM
What's cool is finding these guys like Chris Ivory out of tiny Tiffin, or Fred Jackson at Coe. Remember Chris Warren out of Furman? Who had ever heard of Brian Westbrook at Villanova, oh yeah, me.

benefactor
10-08-2015, 06:30 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2015/10/6/9421295/2016-nfl-mock-draft-jared-goff-bears-joey-bosa-49ers-robert-nkemdiche-saints

Elliott to Houston. :tu

NFO
10-08-2015, 07:25 PM
What's cool is finding these guys like Chris Ivory out of tiny Tiffin, or Fred Jackson at Coe. Remember Chris Warren out of Furman? Who had ever heard of Brian Westbrook at Villanova, oh yeah, me.

You have not clue where Tiffin, OH even is old man. Quick acting like you do.

Avante
10-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Here I sit with the 2015 LINDY'S 2015 College Football Guide. Every school at every level is talked about.

Another fail for this above freak.

NFO
10-09-2015, 07:24 PM
How would a 2015 guide help you learn anything about Tiffin, OH or that university where he played one season at in 2010???

Besides you were probably unaware that he transferred there because a former Wash St. assistant was the coach and Wash St. was the school he was previously dismissed from.

Avante
10-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Why does everyone insist on weighing avante's dick?

When ya can do what I do, there will always be those with this need to...."I'll show him".....hahahaha!!!!!! I do get a kick out of it, it is funny watching how they act.

I' m that guiy who grew up watching Bear Bryant, Mike Garrett, Woody Hayes, "Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis, Choo Choo Winters, Jim "Preacher" Pilot, etc etc. These rookies here can't seem to figure that out.