PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys might not be able to afford Price?

Chris
09-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Just read on the official Cowboys website that Price may not play Monday because the owners can't decide if they can afford to keep him. Btw...dallascowboys.com

It's more of a lineup problem than a money issue, the article overview is a bit misleading.

Horry For 3!
09-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Interesting....

maxpower
09-15-2005, 11:29 PM
mmmmmm..Yeah.... by afford they mean as in can they afford to keep him on the active roster in lieu of another player.

Vashner
09-16-2005, 12:33 AM
Argh how stupid.. people need to play and stop getting overpaid...

maxpower
09-16-2005, 07:07 AM
Argh how stupid.. people need to play and stop getting overpaid...

What does that even mean?

NFL teams can only suit up so many players. This has nothing to do with money or wanting to play.

kskonn
09-16-2005, 11:42 AM
there has got to be some uneasy thought and feeling for a lot of the cowboys right now. including pearless price. It would suck to sign with a team just to have them say, oh well maybe we can not play you this week.

maxpower
09-16-2005, 12:31 PM
I don't know what this means ...but Dwayne said he did not recruit Price, he told him they could use him but he couldn't promise him anything.

The thoughts around the Dallas Ticket is that he was picked up as insurance for either Terry who has not played a full season in who knows how long or Meshawn who was looking rather old and slow in training camp(however he has since said he was not going all out during TC and was waiting for the season).

kskonn
09-16-2005, 12:44 PM
I don't know what this means ...but Dwayne said he did not recruit Price, he told him they could use him but he couldn't promise him anything.

The thoughts around the Dallas Ticket is that he was picked up as insurance for either Terry who has not played a full season in who knows how long or Meshawn who was looking rather old and slow in training camp(however he has since said he was not going all out during TC and was waiting for the season).

yea I have heard the same stuff. I think they will in the end make room for him on the roster. I have not sat down and fiqured out who the casualty will be yet but I think he will be on the roster on monday.