PDA

View Full Version : Saudi in 5 months has made Yemen look like Syria fter 5 years

hater
10-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Holy shit

Obama and Hillarys closest ally :cry

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03246/Yemen_-Houthi-Shii_3246238b.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03247/yemen-bombing_3247237b.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Did Yemen look good five months ago?

hater
10-04-2015, 08:39 PM

About 6,000 civilian blown to bits would probably say. "yes. Hell yes"

ChumpDumper
10-04-2015, 08:39 PM
About 6,000 civilian blown to bits would probably say. "yes. Hell yes"I'm asking you tho.

pgardn
10-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Holy shit

Obama and Hillarys closest ally :cry

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03246/Yemen_-Houthi-Shii_3246238b.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03247/yemen-bombing_3247237b.jpg

If the Russians do this in ISIS occupied Syria will you celebrate?
Because it can be done. But the Civilians will account for the largest numbers of casualties.

hater
10-04-2015, 09:16 PM
If the ruskies can prevent another Lybia, Iraq. You damn well right everyone will celebrate.

hater
10-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Lol t hose both are after pics Einstein

pgardn
10-04-2015, 09:22 PM
If the ruskies can prevent another Lybia, Iraq. You damn well right everyone will celebrate.

So just kill everyone and be done with conflict.
Good plan.

We could have accomplished that easily.

hater
10-04-2015, 09:24 PM
So just kill everyone and be done with conflict.
Good plan.

We could have accomplished that easily.

Completely wrong. Just not bomb the fuck out of their government and army and leave the country to the terrorists.

pgardn
10-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Completely wrong. Just not bomb the fuck out of their government and army and leave the country to the terrorists.

You posted this shit not me.

So what about the women, children and old ones who don't take sides. You can just preferentially bomb the government and a rag tag army?

You completely dont get it. You act like some American General claiming surgical strikes.

hater
10-04-2015, 09:49 PM
None of.this would be happening if we hadn't exported democracy to Iraq and lybia. If you cannot accept that fact you are clueless

pgardn
10-04-2015, 10:06 PM
None of.this would be happening if we hadn't exported democracy to Iraq and lybia. If you cannot accept that fact you are clueless

We are guilty of letting sectarian violence break free by thinking we could remove dictators and Democracy would flourish. Nice wishful thinking but very naive.

But this is not the subject at hand. You just make up shit. You think things will tidy up if some other power comes in like Russia. That's just dreaming unless as I stated before they are willing to decimate areas from the air and ground. If they go in and try to preferentially remove ISIS while sparing civilians they will face exactly what we have in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You think merely saying Russia and then posting pictures of Chechen troops is gonna solve things. I don't know what you are on.

boutons_deux
10-05-2015, 05:28 AM
"We are guilty of letting sectarian violence break free by thinking we could remove dictators and Democracy would flourish"

we? :lol GFY "regime change" is a Repug/neocon fantasy, which, through payoffs from the MIC, is a self-enriching fantasy.

Repug/neocon strategy to "regime change" Iran, Syria, Iraq was to establish US hegemony over the oil countries in the M/E, NOT to establish democracy.

hater
10-05-2015, 06:45 AM
Lol nobody is saying Russia will tidy up things retard.

This thread is mocking the US hypocrisy of a cussing Russia of war crimes while allowing their ally Saudi bomb Yemen to the Neothilic Age

pgardn
10-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Lol nobody is saying Russia will tidy up things retard.

This thread is mocking the US hypocrisy of a cussing Russia of war crimes while allowing their ally Saudi bomb Yemen to the Neothilic Age

Have you looked at what you actually post dumbass.

Go look at your thoughts on Russia entering the conflict. You post a bunch of Chechens asking to enter the conflict as if this is some badass move? And then you go into another thread and play a completely different tune? Then you post this and claim US hypocrisy? What the hell are you doing? Look in a mirror for a hypocrite. Fawning over a group of rogue fools wanting to kill, and then pretending to care the US has played a role in killing people?

Is this some sort of personality disorder?

Ahhh... In various threads you can turn from bloodluster to humanitarian, and that's fine as long as it's a different thread.

hater
10-05-2015, 09:15 AM
:lmao of course the US has played a role in kill people. Also US is the main culprit as they destroyed stability in Iraq and Lybia

If you deny those facts you are a complete joke

hater
10-05-2015, 09:16 AM
And I never said Russia will restore peace in the ME. :lol that will never happen. Shits is fucked. But if Russia can prevent another headless country going into chaos. More power to them. Unlikely thou

pgardn
10-05-2015, 09:25 AM
:lmao of course the US has played a role in kill people. Also US is the main culprit as they destroyed stability in Iraq and Lybia

If you deny those facts you are a complete joke

Stability was in the form of ruthless dictators. But you seem to enjoy this. Go back and reread my posts on this, you know what my stance is.

Meanwhile: Epic shit... A meeting of serious men... Give me a break.

http://i59.tinypic.com/116j1ba.jpg

pgardn
10-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Only a lover of peace and fantasy heroes would post the above.
Sure thing.

pgardn
10-05-2015, 09:39 AM
And I never said Russia will restore peace in the ME. :lol that will never happen. Shits is fucked. But if Russia can prevent another headless country going into chaos. More power to them. Unlikely thou

Alternative thread, change views.

pgardn
10-05-2015, 09:46 AM

http://i58.tinypic.com/j0h07t.jpg

No switching views here...

pgardn
10-05-2015, 09:47 AM
It's a proverbial avalanche of hypocrisy.

hater
10-05-2015, 09:51 AM
:lol meltdown

I said they could drive them out of Syria that does not = peace in the ME :lmao

Calm down. And yes I do think with Saddam and Ghadaffi things were a hell of a lot more stable.

Yet you seem to be.loving those beheadings tbh

pgardn
10-05-2015, 10:04 AM
:lol meltdown

I said they could drive them out of Syria that does not = peace in the ME :lmao

Calm down. And yes I do think with Saddam and Ghadaffi things were a hell of a lot more stable.

Yet you seem to be.loving those beheadings tbh

Ahhh coming with the emoticons.
Just proving what hypocrite really means son.
You change views and then say you were... what?

hater
10-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Lol changing what? If US stays out of the way of course ISIS can be defeated. Problem is they wont.

Reading comprehension, I recommend it

pgardn
10-05-2015, 10:12 AM
Lol changing what? If US stays out of the way of course ISIS can be defeated. Problem is they wont.

Reading comprehension, I recommend it

Explain how this will be done then?
Must be easy. The use of the epic Chechens?

How will Russia defeat ISIS?

hater
10-05-2015, 10:21 AM
Explain how this will be done then?
Must be easy. The use of the epic Chechens?

How will Russia defeat ISIS?

It's logical. Any decent ground force with help from a superior air force wins over a group of disorganized guys that are not even a real army. Most of the radicals have just been handed weapons and many are just there for the paycheck.

Come on now. Think

pgardn
10-05-2015, 10:28 AM
It's logical. Any decent ground force with help from a superior air force wins over a group of disorganized guys that are not even a real army. Most of the radicals have just been handed weapons and many are just there for the paycheck.

Come on now. Think

So what decent ground force in this immense area? Backed by Russian air? Like they can do more than the US?

read the Washington post assessment again.
You are acting like some overstuffed US general. Go ahead Mr. Rumsfeld/Cheney, tell us how weak the opponent is.

You have failed to site your reading sources because you just flat out make shit up. Decent ground force... Who is gonna die for this that has a decent ground force.

Sources please with an explanation how ISIS will be defeated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russias-military-is-unlikely-to-turn-the-tide-in-syrias-war/2015/10/03/1b9fff04-686a-11e5-bdb6-6861f4521205_story.html

hater
10-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Assads forces of course. Already stated this a few times. Do you have memory problems?

pgardn
10-05-2015, 10:44 AM
Assads forces of course. Already stated this a few times. Do you have memory problems?

Assads forces can't take back Syria as they are. They have been decimated by defection and 4 years of war.

Read:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russias-military-is-unlikely-to-turn-the-tide-in-syrias-war/2015/10/03/1b9fff04-686a-11e5-bdb6-6861f4521205_story.html

The above actually paints a rosy picture ( compared to US govt.) as Russians with a stake are interviewed.
And if you disagree give me your sources.
Dont claim you are assessing things on the ground Mr. Cheney.

So AGAIN Sources for your claims.

hater
10-05-2015, 10:57 AM
2 words. Air support.

pgardn
10-05-2015, 06:04 PM
2 words. Air support.

First Commander Hater with the goods.

Just happily making shit up in his head.

hater
10-07-2015, 09:05 AM
UN human rights fail: Saudi Arabia to ‘investigate themselves’ over Yemen war crimes

:lmao

Ajamu Baraka: The Saudi proposal was a de-politicized proposal that in effect gave the Saudi authorities the right to investigate themselves. It was an outrageous decision made by the UN Human Rights Council. The Saudis were able to achieve something that even the Israelis were unable to achieve and that is to stop this body from carrying out its responsibility to protect the Charter and to protect the human life and human rights.

Winehole23
10-07-2015, 09:06 AM
The default U.S. response from the start has been to take the Saudis’ side when the only justifiable and appropriate response in the case of Yemen is American neutrality. There is no question that lending U.S. backing to the war–and to subsequent diplomatic efforts to cover up the crimes committed in that war–has made the campaign easier and less costly for the Saudis and their allies than it would have otherwise been. It is possible that the Saudis and their allies might not be able to keep the campaign going in the absence of U.S. backing. Even if they can, the U.S. has no business participating in such an unnecessary and atrocious war. U.S. involvement isn’t merely the wrong response based on flawed assumptions, but it is also directly contributing to the ruin of another country and their people that have done nothing to the U.S. There is nothing admirable in taking sides in a war in which the U.S. has nothing at stake. As we are seeing in Yemen, it just means that the U.S. is assisting ugly client regimes as they lay waste to an impoverished country and starve its inhabitants.http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/yemen-and-the-destructive-habit-of-taking-sides/

hater
10-07-2015, 09:16 AM
7Sp5D9PfybI

“The designation of large, heavily populated areas as military targets and the repeated targeting of civilian homes are telling examples revealing the coalition forces’ flagrant failure to take sufficient precautions to avoid civilian loss of life as required by international humanitarian law,” said Donatella Rovera.

Overall at least 59 children were killed in the 13 airstrikes documented by Amnesty International in the Sa’da region between May and July 2015, many of them while they were playing outside their homes, others while sleeping.

In one airstrike on 13 June 2015 at a home in Dammaj valley in al-Safra, coalition forces killed eight children and two women from the same family and injured seven other relatives.

Amnesty International researchers also found remnants of two types of cluster bombs, BLU-97 sub-munitions and their carrier (CBU-97) and the more sophisticated CBU-105 Sensor Fuzed Weapon. Cluster bombs, which are banned under international law, scatter scores of bomblets over a wide area. Many of the bomblets fail to explode upon impact, posing an ongoing deadly threat to anyone who comes into contact with them.

boutons_deux
10-07-2015, 09:17 AM
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/yemen-and-the-destructive-habit-of-taking-sides/

what was, is the AC's position the Repugs' laying waste to Iraq and Afghanistan?

Winehole23
03-09-2016, 11:03 AM
what was, is the AC's position the Repugs' laying waste to Iraq and Afghanistan?AC's editorial line is anti-imperial in the Taftian sense, i.e., consistently antiwar. Larison was against both.

Winehole23
03-09-2016, 11:03 AM
you're not too familiar with AC, are you boutons?

Winehole23
03-09-2016, 11:05 AM
US help has been bad for Yemen, bad for its government, bad for Saudi Arabia and bad for the USA:

The Saudi-led intervention has been going on for over eleven months, and in that time it has failed in all of its stated objectives. The Houthis have not been driven from the capital, the former president has not be restored to power (not that most Yemenis would want him there now anyway), and the intervention certainly hasn’t produced the stability that the Saudis laughably claimed to be bringing. Those objectives were never realistic to begin with, and restoring Hadi and driving out the Houthis were not going to be achieved at a remotely acceptable cost. Since the intervention began, the people of Yemen have been put through hell, thousands have been killed, tens of thousands injured, and hundreds of thousands displaced internally or forced to flee the country. Far from making Saudi Arabia more secure, the intervention has exposed southern Saudi territories to attack.

Yemenis have been sorely deprived of basic necessities for almost an entire year thanks to the Saudi-led blockade, and the majority of the population is starving or at great risk of doing so. At least four-fifths of the population is in need of humanitarian assistance. The country’s health care system has all but collapsed, medical facilities are coming under repeated attack (including repeated bombings by coalition aircraft), medicine and fuel are in short supply, and the lack of access to clean water has made the spread of disease much worse. Every problem Yemen had before the intervention has grown far worse than it was, and the country’s infrastructure has been wrecked by the coalition bombing campaign that the U.S. supports. The Saudis and their allies continue trying to carry out a failed strategy in a bad cause, and it doesn’t appear that they will stop anytime soon.

Since the Saudis and their allies started pummeling Yemen with indiscriminate bombing and the use of inherently indiscriminate cluster munitions last March, the U.S. has been reliably backing the Saudis in this unnecessary and indefensible war with weapons, refueling, and intelligence. The U.S. has helped the Saudis to whitewash and obscure their crimes, and the Obama administration has done this despite credible reports from multiple human rights organizations and the U.N. that the Saudi-led coalition is likely guilty of war crimes and possibly even crimes against humanity. It isn’t just Yemenis who can see no moral or legal justification for what has been done to their country, for there is no justification for it to be found. The U.S. should immediately halt its deplorable support for this war and apply whatever pressure it can to get the Saudis and their allies to stop the intervention.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/eleven-months-of-the-appalling-war-on-yemen/

Winehole23
03-09-2016, 11:09 AM
in war, all sides losing is not only possible, it's a likely result. talk of winning and losing is mostly an ideological veneer.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-09-2016, 03:54 PM
While you are arguing ideological generalities that barely mean anything, the Houthis and Sauds are negotiating.

Saudi and Yemenis freed in prisoner swap deal

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/saudi-yemenis-freed-prisoner-swap-deal-160309172248365.html

Saudi Arabia has released seven Yemeni prisoners in exchange for one of its soldiers, the kingdom's news agency reported.

The report on Wednesday marked the first announced prisoner swap since a coalition of Arab countries went to war against rebels in Yemen nearly a year ago.

The swap and an apparent truce along the Saudi-Yemen border follows unprecedented talks between the sides.

Here is the article from a couple days when they started talking.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/reports-yemen-houthis-talks-saudi-arabia-160308144937532.html

A delegation from the Houthi group is in Saudi Arabia for talks on ending the conflict in Yemen, two senior Yemeni officials say.

The visit, reported on Tuesday, is the first of its kind since the war began in March last year between the Iran-allied Houthi forces and an Arab military coalition assembled by Saudi Arabia.

The visit began on Monday at the invitation of Saudi authorities, following a week of secret preparatory talks, said the two senior officials from the administrative body that runs parts of Yemen controlled by the Houthis.

The officials - both members of the Houthi-run Revolutionary Committee - conflrmed that the talks were taking place.

Winehole23
03-10-2016, 01:48 AM
history up until a couple of days ago isn't an ideological generality. that said, thanks for the post.

Winehole23
03-10-2016, 01:48 AM
also, the inception of talks ain't necessarily the end of the war.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2016, 01:07 PM
history up until a couple of days ago isn't an ideological generality. that said, thanks for the post.

I was talking about you and your articles. Moral qualitative words like "good" and "bad" are inherently ideological. Indefensible? Only relative to obvious bias. What is sad is that the peace talks are going on and you couldn't even be bothered to notice.

It's better than the neo-fascist stupidity at least. To speak to your point above in that context: tyrants and their methods are nothing new.

SnakeBoy
03-10-2016, 02:12 PM
We are guilty of letting sectarian violence break free by thinking we could remove dictators and Democracy would flourish. Nice wishful thinking but very naive.

But this is not the subject at hand. You just make up shit. You think things will tidy up if some other power comes in like Russia. That's just dreaming unless as I stated before they are willing to decimate areas from the air and ground. If they go in and try to preferentially remove ISIS while sparing civilians they will face exactly what we have in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You think merely saying Russia and then posting pictures of Chechen troops is gonna solve things. I don't know what you are on.

What makes you think Assad backed by Russia aren't willing to do exactly that?

Winehole23
03-10-2016, 03:04 PM
I was talking about you and your articles. Moral qualitative words like "good" and "bad" are inherently ideological.what's wrong with value judgments?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2016, 03:06 PM
what's wrong with value judgments?

other than being completely subjective and inflexible?

Winehole23
03-10-2016, 03:06 PM
are you saying it makes no sense to judge decisions by their objective outcomes, which can be better or worse for the parties involved?

Winehole23
03-10-2016, 03:07 PM
other than being completely subjective and inflexible?is there some value-free standpoint from which to judge things?

Winehole23
and is that what you claim to be doing?

FuzzyLumpkins
are you saying it makes no sense to judge decisions by their objective outcomes, which can be better or worse for the parties involved?

objective? obviously not and your takes are not objective for all the biased facts they present.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2016, 03:08 PM
is there some value-free standpoint from which to judge things?

youre the one interjecting the notion of value. the term has many meanings and youre skating over several of them at once.

Winehole23
03-10-2016, 03:10 PM
objective? obviously not and your takes are not objective for all the biased facts they present.yours are unbiased?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2016, 03:11 PM
what do empirical mean?

Winehole23
03-10-2016, 03:11 PM
youre the one interjecting the notion of value. the term has many meanings and youre skating over several of them at once.you're free to ignore the question. it's pretty straightforward.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2016, 03:14 PM
yours are unbiased?

I try to be. I may not succeed but I try to be empirical. Thus me discussing past tyrants in relation to your fascism politco-babble. Or what the Shias and Sunnis are actually doing in this case.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2016, 03:15 PM
you're free to ignore the question. it's pretty straightforward.

and feel free to come to a conclusion because I think your question is ambiguous and generally poor.

Perhaps you missed my point about empiricism?

Winehole23
03-11-2016, 11:55 AM
not at all. the death, destruction and displacement in Yemen are real -- and what do the Saudis and the USA have to show for it? what strategic objectives were met?

Winehole23
03-11-2016, 11:59 AM
I try to be. I may not succeed but I try to be empirical. Thus me discussing past tyrants in relation to your fascism politco-babble. Or what the Shias and Sunnis are actually doing in this case.The Eco essay is relatable to current events, and past definitions of tyrannical movements in no way constrain modern tyrants and their followers.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-11-2016, 12:49 PM
The Eco essay is relatable to current events, and past definitions of tyrannical movements in no way constrain modern tyrants and their followers.

Seeing that those that they term neo-fascist are contemporary all I can say is thanks for stating the mindnumbingly obvious.

As for the second thought, that applies just as much to your take as it does to mine. In fact when applied to your position it bears more.

Racial/ethnic authoritarianism is nothing new. Trying to package it as 'new' is misleading. If you need examples then look to Russian Czars, Mehmed and company.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-11-2016, 12:49 PM
not at all. the death, destruction and displacement in Yemen are real -- and what do the Saudis and the USA have to show for it? what strategic objectives were met?

Begging the question again? You weren't even paying attention to what was going on until I rubbed your face in it.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Look, I think religious wars are amongst the worst manifestations of the God delusion and I cannot stand the Saudis but if you cannot understand why it's in their strategic interest to not allow Iran to set up Hezbollah south on the Arabian peninsula then you are pretty fucking obtuse.

RandomGuy
03-11-2016, 02:05 PM

Not really. It was one of the poorer countries in the world before the shooting started. But I am going to guess that hater probably didn't know/admit that bit of data.

RandomGuy
03-11-2016, 02:09 PM

Meh. Don't expect me to ever try to defend the decision to go into Iraq. It was fucktarded from the get go.

I was one of the few who really didn't give a shit if Saddam had WMDs.

Libya though, was much more a European problem, or should have been.

I wonder though, what would your policy have been for Libya when they started strafing civilians?

RandomGuy
03-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Look, I think religious wars are amongst the worst manifestations of the God delusion and I cannot stand the Saudis but if you cannot understand why it's in their strategic interest to not allow Iran to set up Hezbollah south on the Arabian peninsula then you are pretty fucking obtuse.

hater has some selective blind spots. He is fairly bright, but lets his emotions get in the way of decent analysis.

Winehole23
03-12-2016, 04:16 AM
Look, I think religious wars are amongst the worst manifestations of the God delusion and I cannot stand the Saudis but if you cannot understand why it's in their strategic interest to not allow Iran to set up Hezbollah south on the Arabian peninsula then you are pretty fucking obtuse.If you think the Houthis are mere proxies of Iran, you're the one who's obtuse.

Winehole23
03-12-2016, 04:17 AM
Begging the question again? You weren't even paying attention to what was going on until I rubbed your face in it.we'll see if the the talks lead anywhere. there might not be any there there.

Winehole23
03-12-2016, 04:20 AM
the Houthis ain't Hezbollah. not even close.

you're talking out of your ass, as usual.

Winehole23
03-12-2016, 04:23 AM
Begging the question again? You weren't even paying attention to what was going on until I rubbed your face in it.what question was begged? the destruction, death, displacement and immiseration of innocent lives are real enough, as is the failure of the war against the Houthis.

Winehole23
03-12-2016, 04:25 AM
if the Saudis had already won, there'd be no parley.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2016, 04:25 AM
the Houthis ain't Hezbollah. not even close.

you're talking out of your ass, as usual.

It was a play on words. They remain Iran's shia militia proxy. I'm aware the tribes on the southern Arabian peninsula are different than the ones west of damascus.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2016, 04:26 AM
what question was begged? the destruction, death, displacement and immiseration of innocent lives are real enough, as is the failure of the war against the Houthis.

If you cannot figure it out that is pretty sad. Read what I quoted and think about it.

Winehole23
03-12-2016, 04:28 AM
Seeing that those that they term neo-fascist are contemporary all I can say is thanks for stating the mindnumbingly obvious.

As for the second thought, that applies just as much to your take as it does to mine. In fact when applied to your position it bears more.

Racial/ethnic authoritarianism is nothing new. Trying to package it as 'new' is misleading. If you need examples then look to Russian Czars, Mehmed and company.Ur Fascism is eternal fascism. You missed the point.

Winehole23
03-12-2016, 04:29 AM
It was a play on words. They remain Iran's shia militia proxy. I'm aware the tribes on the southern Arabian peninsula are different than the ones west of damascus.Then don't conflate them.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2016, 04:29 AM
if the Saudis had already won, there'd be no parley.

who said anything about winning. they are still fighting. its not like this is a ceasefire and the houthis have been losing ground since last summer. to wit:

Pro-government forces in Yemen have made significant gains around the city of Taiz, which has been under siege from Houthi fighters for several months.

Governor Ali al-Maamari told the AFP news agency on Friday that government troops and their allies, backed by Arab coalition air strikes, took back areas in the western and southern suburbs of the city.

They "reopened key roads that the Houthis had been blocking for nine months," said the governor, who lives in exile in Saudi Arabia.

He added that the advance should allow humanitarian and medical aid to reach about 200,000 besieged residents in Yemen's third largest city.

Taiz is located between the rebel-held capital Sanaa and the southern port city of Aden, which loyalists took back from the Houthis in July.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/yemeni-government-gains-ground-besieged-city-taiz-160311210932533.html

Winehole23
03-12-2016, 04:30 AM
If you cannot figure it out that is pretty sad. Read what I quoted and think about it.It's not surprising you can't make your own point. Sorry I can't help.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2016, 04:30 AM
Then don't conflate them.

:lol I'll make sure to form it is a simile next time.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2016, 04:34 AM
It's not surprising you can't make your own point. Sorry I can't help.

You understand that when I say youre begging the question that I mean youre asking the reader to assume your argument from the premise of your question? Now read your post and think about the word 'irony' for a bit.

You were asking about strategic goals if you recall. The article I just quoted speaks to that as well.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2016, 04:41 AM
If you think the Houthis are mere proxies of Iran, you're the one who's obtuse.

mere? I think they wouldn't be armed to the point where they could challenge the yemen security forces if not for arms shipments and money from Iran. Yemen is one of the poorest places on earth.

if you have some special distinction to make from the specifics of their tribe(s) that makes any difference whatsoever then please point it out. at this point you just seem ass hurt and trying to win a point of fact no matter how meaningless.

Winehole23
03-12-2016, 05:14 AM
You understand that when I say youre begging the question that I mean youre asking the reader to assume your argument from the premise of your question? Now read your post and think about the word 'irony' for a bit.

You were asking about strategic goals if you recall. The article I just quoted speaks to that as well.In your own words, what?

InRareForm
03-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Vice news just did a piece on this

Winehole23
04-24-2018, 08:53 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/yemen-airstrike-wedding-party-killed-injured-bani-qayis-saudi-coalition-latest-updates-a8317826.html

hater
04-24-2018, 11:13 PM
Yeah man Saud pigs bombed a wedding

And weddings in those countries are like 10x biger than in US

These greasy saudi pigs are worse than fucking NY mafia families or even mexican cartels

boutons_deux
04-24-2018, 11:23 PM
SA destoying Yemen with US arms and US silence

Dead Muslims, usa's orgasm

pgardn
04-25-2018, 06:57 AM
You pick and arm your “ally” for one purpose, and they dare to act out in their own way in other conflicts. Russia has found this out about Syria as well. Of all of our “friends”, the Saudis are among the very dirtiest. And let’s not kid ourselves here, the people attempting to run Yemen are not trying to create a place for the common family to just live their lives in peace. The Saudis are not fighting a great bunch of peace loving folks. This is a place where a common man in forced to pick a side or die. You can’t just claim to be Swiss and want nothing to do with the fighting. It’s human beings at their very worst.

pgardn
04-25-2018, 07:00 AM
These greasy saudi pigs are worse than fucking NY mafia families or even mexican cartels

Or maybe these guys who you will deny the existence of because Russia does..

https://coalitionagainsttrafficking.wordpress.com/2015/01/11/the-russian-mob-and-transnational-human-trafficking/

hater
04-25-2018, 07:24 AM
Yeah man Saud pigs bombed a wedding

And weddings in those countries are like 10x biger than in US

Saud attacks being done with US weapons and US intllignce tbqh

Savages