PDA

View Full Version : Worst customer service?

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2015, 08:28 AM
From your experience, which businesses have the worst customer service, either on the phone or in person?

Equifax is the worst that I've dealt with, and it's not even close, tbh:lol..pretty sure they outsource everything to India/Pakistan, I can't understand anything from their reps and vice-versa, took me like an hour to cancel a free trial on 2 separate occasions, etc.I've spoken to them over the phone at least 5 times, and it has literally caused the same problem every single time..infuriating process..

resistanze
10-05-2015, 08:41 AM
HSBC Canada and HSBC USA...Awful.

Opened these two accounts when I recently moved to the States because my company has agreements with them that makes getting a high limit credit card easy...and I opened the Canadian counterpart so I could transfer money between the accounts for free. Their app is atrocious and archaic, impossible to do electronic transfers (interac), have to call their support line in India (USA) or Mexico (Canada) for every little issue because their website tools are so underdeveloped....awful. I'm only staying for the credit.

DJR210
10-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Absolute worst, can't understand how it's even legal, customer service has to be City Public Service (Utility Co.) here in SA. You can't get through to a person ever, the automated machine was programmed by an idiot. It forces you to schedule an appointment for a callback but doesn't tell you the next available date to choose from, so you're there like a jackass choosing dates while the machine tells you you're an idiot for choosing a day that has been booked. Then if you are so lucky to choose a day that has availability, you better pray that they actually call you. After you're good and fired up, now you have to go down to the office and rub shoulders for 3 or 4 hours with a bunch of ghetto ass trash who fall behind on their fucking 20 a month welfare utility bill and need arrangements to pay a god damn 80 dollar light bill.

Second would have to be Cricket Communications.. The call center they have in India clearly has no management employed there, those faggots say whatever the fuck they want on customer service calls. This sand niggr told my girl she was "limited to 3 whines per call" and hung up on her when she was having trouble with her phone a few years back.. None of their agents sound like they've been speaking English for more than a week or two either.

JoeTait75
10-05-2015, 08:59 AM
As far as businesses are concerned, cable companies in general. I haven't dealt with Comcast but by all accounts they are absolutely horrible.

In my experience, government agencies- local police, the DMV- are usually worse than businesses. They don't even have to pretend that your satisfaction matters.

mrsmaalox
10-05-2015, 09:18 AM
Absolute worst, can't understand how it's even legal, customer service has to be City Public Service (Utility Co.) here in SA. You can't get through to a person ever, the automated machine was programmed by an idiot. It forces you to schedule an appointment for a callback but doesn't tell you the next available date to choose from, so you're there like a jackass choosing dates while the machine tells you you're an idiot for choosing a day that has been booked. Then if you are so lucky to choose a day that has availability, you better pray that they actually call you. After you're good and fired up, now you have to go down to the office and rub shoulders for 3 or 4 hours with a bunch of ghetto ass trash who fall behind on their fucking 20 a month welfare utility bill and need arrangements to pay a god damn 80 dollar light bill.

Second would have to be Cricket Communications.. The call center they have in India clearly has no management employed there, those faggots say whatever the fuck they want on customer service calls. This sand niggr told my girl she was "limited to 3 whines per call" and hung up on her when she was having trouble with her phone a few years back.. None of their agents sound like they've been speaking English for more than a week or two either.

3 whines per call :lmao

Well you can take your solace in the fact that that poor Indian dude obviously really, really hates that job :lol And then he goes home and sleeps on a mat on a cement floor. He's miserable as fuck.

leemajors
10-05-2015, 10:38 AM
HSBC Canada and HSBC USA...Awful.

Opened these two accounts when I recently moved to the States because my company has agreements with them that makes getting a high limit credit card easy...and I opened the Canadian counterpart so I could transfer money between the accounts for free. Their app is atrocious and archaic, impossible to do electronic transfers (interac), have to call their support line in India (USA) or Mexico (Canada) for every little issue because their website tools are so underdeveloped....awful. I'm only staying for the credit.

didn't citigroup eat them up?

apalisoc_9
10-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Both Cable and Internet companies here have terrible customer service. But the Local Manitoba company is just flat out atrocious...All of their phone customer service workers are old and have been working with the company for years. Their union protexts them to a point that they really don't give a shit about you..Rude employees..

Don't think I've experienced bad CS IRL.

resistanze
10-05-2015, 11:37 AM
didn't citigroup eat them up?

Don't think so, I know their NY branches were bought out years ago....but they still have presence on East and West coast USA.

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2015, 12:18 PM
^^Where you living now?

I actually haven't had problems with cable/phone companies here, Rogers is usually pretty helpful, surprisingly..

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2015, 12:18 PM
As far as businesses are concerned, cable companies in general. I haven't dealt with Comcast but by all accounts they are absolutely horrible.

In my experience, government agencies- local police, the DMV- are usually worse than businesses. They don't even have to pretend that your satisfaction matters.

DMV is a given, tbh:lol..

DJR210
10-05-2015, 12:48 PM
3 whines per call :lmao

Well you can take your solace in the fact that that poor Indian dude obviously really, really hates that job :lol And then he goes home and sleeps on a mat on a cement floor. He's miserable as fuck.

Yeah right, those workers in Technology City or whatever they call the call center district are college educated employees. They would basically kill their first born to work there. They're making a decent wage (for them) to work there.. In sure he went home and ate a delicious meal and layed on a luxurious king sized bed after hanging up on her.

spurraider21
10-05-2015, 02:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSrP69QjQTc

resistanze
10-05-2015, 02:49 PM
^^Where you living now?

I actually haven't had problems with cable/phone companies here, Rogers is usually pretty helpful, surprisingly..

San Francisco...got an offer I couldn't refuse. Bay area is nice...will stay a couple of years and see if I wanna settle, move back or move on.

But Rogers was definitely hit or miss, needed to threaten cancellation man a times to get my way tbh :lol

DJR210
10-05-2015, 03:54 PM
San Francisco...got an offer I couldn't refuse. Bay area is nice...will stay a couple of years and see if I wanna settle, move back or move on.

But Rogers was definitely hit or miss, needed to threaten cancellation man a times to get my way tbh :lol

San Francisco is one of my favorite places.. Great weather, it's surrounded by beaches, and the Sierra Nevadas are a short drive away.

I have family in Belmont, right off Alameda de las Pulgas

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2015, 04:04 PM

Just in time for Winter:lol..

Reck
10-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Sprint. Nuff said.

They are right up there with how AOL did their business.

Brazil
10-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Comcast... Not even close

resistanze
10-05-2015, 05:42 PM
Just in time for Winter:lol..

Yeah :lol I'll be in Toronto in a couple of weeks for a wedding...then probably heading back for Christmas. I can imagine the shock I'll feel when landing @ Pearson tbh.

resistanze
10-05-2015, 05:43 PM
San Francisco is one of my favorite places.. Great weather, it's surrounded by beaches, and the Sierra Nevadas are a short drive away.

I have family in Belmont, right off Alameda de las Pulgas

I can definitely see myself settling here...except for the housing market...dear god..

Silver&Black
10-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Comcast... Not even close

Comcast by a landslide IMO.

Had to wait 30 minutes one time...and as soon as the customer rep picked up the phone he/she accidentally (or maybe on purpose) cut me off. So I had to call back...wait another 30 minutes. I was fucking pissed off about it.

I don't know what the deal is with their boxes but mine seems to have problems every year. Then when a technician comes to fix or swap the box out they charge me $75.00 on my next bill. Fuck that...I call them up and bitch to a supervisor and they always take that 75 dollars off.

DJR210
10-05-2015, 06:00 PM
I can definitely see myself settling here...except for the housing market...dear god..

Yeah it's fucking ridiculous. You need 8 other people to split the rent on a fucking loft there. My grandfather's house was valued at almost 800K when he sold it. Just a regular single family house in Belmont.

DJR210
10-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Bank of America is notoriously bad. I used to work in the default mortgage department there, so I know first hand how bad they typically are. They contracted nearly all of their customer service positions to undertrained, underpaid kids in call centers across the U.S..

These idiots would make mistakes that would eliminate any chance to have the customer's foreclosure proceedings postponed, and would lead to all kinds of legal issues. Was constantly working with attorneys, officials from government agencies, etc. regarding the improper handling of people's foreclosure proceedings.

Mark Celibate
10-05-2015, 06:11 PM
agree with Joe government agencies are absolutely shit (police agencies worst of all). faggots never arrive at the crime scene until the criminal is gone and the victim killed, tbh.

Mark Celibate
10-05-2015, 06:13 PM
problem with government or any other monopoly business is that you have no alternative choice, so you have to buy their shit & services no matter how terrible they are.

.G.
10-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Worst
1. cps
2. at&t
3. cricket
4. time warner
5. bank of america

Best
1. Amazon
2. Nordstrom
3. SlingTV
4. T-Mobile
5. Samsung

baseline bum
10-05-2015, 06:44 PM
Time Warner Cable. They told me they were sending the cocksucking converter boxes I need to rent from them since they're getting ready to start encrypting all channels, never did, so I had to go wait 45 minutes in line to pick them up instead. They're so much worse than the DMV, what a piece of shit company. I bet the line for getting county checks doesn't move this slowly.

Will Hunting
10-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Time Warner Cable. They told me they were sending the cocksucking converter boxes I need to rent from them since they're getting ready to start encrypting all channels, never did, so I had to go wait 45 minutes in line to pick them up instead. They're so much worse than the DMV, what a piece of shit company. I bet the line for getting county checks doesn't move this slowly.

Yeah I remember the one time I had to go wait in the line at time warner. They had two black women, both of which weighing 300+ pounds, behind the counter, and they couldn't have moved any slower if they tried.

pgardn
10-05-2015, 08:17 PM
Time Warner
ATT

Fabbs
10-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Verison used to have an outgoing message that said words to the effect of:
"Rather then using your cell phone, we need you to call back from a landline so that we can help resolve the issues with your cellphone.
Then when you called their suggested number from a landline it said "We only take calls from Verison mobile devices. Goodbye" Click.

No chit.

Buddy Mignon
10-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Hewlett Packard... and nothing is even close.

apalisoc_9
10-06-2015, 01:37 AM
^^Where you living now?

Ontario and BC have decent customer service because of the competition factor. Manitoba regulates it's cable and Internet providers to MTS and Shaw..Shaw is decent but their internet is so unreliable. The Local company MTS doesn't give a shit about customer service because they know people have no other options so they really haven't done jack shit with their customer service. I called them once to help me with TV and I was on hold for 45 minutes and when I finally was on line I got a 50+ year old smartass on the phone.

They need to allow competition to penetrate the city already...SMDH

DMC
10-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Lol all you low rent motherfuckers using low rent ghetto, no credit or cash catering scams because you skip out on payments. Lol needing to lease to own a couch.

DMC
10-06-2015, 03:06 PM
Verison used to have an outgoing message that said words to the effect of:
"Rather then using your cell phone, we need you to call back from a landline so that we can help resolve the issues with your cellphone.
Then when you called their suggested number from a landline it said "We only take calls from Verison mobile devices. Goodbye" Click.

No chit.

Well since you can't even spell Verizon I think that suits you just fine. I mean it's written on your fucking phone.

DMC
10-06-2015, 03:11 PM
The absolute worst customer service in the history of customer service would be the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. They would take forever to approve a Form 4. You would call and some chicken eating Shaquisha would answer the phone and say "oh yeah I was about to send that off" 6 months after the deadline. They moved their office to a whiter part of the country and guess what? Response time improved by 4 months from 7 months to 3.

DJR210
10-06-2015, 04:10 PM
cocksucking converter boxes

:lol

ChumpDumper
10-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Time Warner Cable. They told me they were sending the cocksucking converter boxes I need to rent from them since they're getting ready to start encrypting all channels, never did, so I had to go wait 45 minutes in line to pick them up instead. They're so much worse than the DMV, what a piece of shit company. I bet the line for getting county checks doesn't move this slowly.I use Rokus on those TVs that were plugged into the wall. I get all the channels except FSSW and I can cast that from my phone if I really want it.

baseline bum
10-06-2015, 06:03 PM
I use Rokus on those TVs that were plugged into the wall. I get all the channels except FSSW and I can cast that from my phone if I really want it.

Aren't they getting ready to encrypt the channels though? Then you're pretty much forced into using their boxes. Nice way to bill us per TV. Fucking assholes.

Joe the plumber
10-06-2015, 06:09 PM
agree with Joe government agencies are absolutely shit (police agencies worst of all). faggots never arrive at the crime scene until the criminal is gone and the victim killed, tbh.

If you say so.

ChumpDumper
10-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Aren't they getting ready to encrypt the channels though? Then you're pretty much forced into using their boxes. Nice way to bill us per TV. Fucking assholes.No, Rokus have TWCtv available in their channel store so you can run it just like you do on your phone/tablet whatever. It doesn't get local Fox Sports like I said and you have to watch ESPN on its own Roku channel, but overall it's not bad. I'd keep the little converter while it's free but ditch it for the Roku afterward.

Of course, all this assumes that Charter won't stop supporting it.

ChumpDumper
10-06-2015, 06:38 PM
dupe

Fabbs
10-15-2015, 04:05 PM
Well since you can't even spell Verizon I think that suits you just fine. I mean it's written on your fucking phone.
www.SpellingFaggots.com is the board you should be at.

I don't have a Verizon phone either.

BacktoBasics
10-15-2015, 10:15 PM
I don't think its even debatable. Google by far has the worst customer service. For one simple reason. They literally do not have a customer service department. You can reach someone if you're spending money on adwords but unless you're a "paying" customer you can't get anything out of them. I can't think of any one company that has done as much damage to small and local business as google. The amount of local traffic they control borderlines on a monopoly and the fact that can make your website disappear from organic search results should be criminal.

Quetzal-X
10-16-2015, 10:11 AM
Fuck these fucking stores like Walmart heb n shit got 2 main entrances but close 1 after a certain hour so if you parked on one side, you sometimes gotta exit way the fuck around the other side and come back to your car parked by your original entrance. Just fucking leave that shit open assholes during business hours stop trying to finish early bitches.. I'm sure some of you niggas can tell your bosses to do something about that shit. Fucking 25 plus registers and the only 2 open got lines out the fucking ass. Hey fucking walmart, spring for the extra 7-8 dollars for maybe 3 or 4 extra hours and pay someone to ring up shit wtf you got 15 damn people in each line, 1 exit closed and employees that hate the job. Unless I got no other choice, i stay the fuck out these shitty stores. Online shopping is the fucking shit.

hater
10-16-2015, 10:59 AM

nothing comes close to Comcast tbh

I've been using 15+ comm companies in my lifetime in many many countries and that or even including ANY type of company, nothing absolutely nothing comes close to Comcast

DJR210
10-16-2015, 11:58 AM
Fuck these fucking stores like Walmart heb n shit got 2 main entrances but close 1 after a certain hour so if you parked on one side, you sometimes gotta exit way the fuck around the other side and come back to your car parked by your original entrance. Just fucking leave that shit open assholes during business hours stop trying to finish early bitches.. I'm sure some of you niggas can tell your bosses to do something about that shit. Fucking 25 plus registers and the only 2 open got lines out the fucking ass. Hey fucking walmart, spring for the extra 7-8 dollars for maybe 3 or 4 extra hours and pay someone to ring up shit wtf you got 15 damn people in each line, 1 exit closed and employees that hate the job. Unless I got no other choice, i stay the fuck out these shitty stores. Online shopping is the fucking shit.

:lol they put the little old ladies at the garden center exits and expect them to check bags for stolen items. What the fuck is your little frail ass gonna do if I am stealing shit :lol

benefactor
10-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Worst
1. cps

Good call...they are known as CUS around here...Child Unprotective Services.

.G.
10-16-2015, 03:41 PM
Good call...they are known as CUS around here...Child Unprotective Services.
Dammit :lol

SpursforSix
10-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Prodigy has terrible service. I can't even get through to them.

clambake
10-16-2015, 07:26 PM
easily.....its any church.

they want your money and offer you an invisible product in return.

illusioNtEk
10-16-2015, 08:42 PM
Time Warner Cable is making major changes regarding customer service and soon we'll implement the changes worldwide by beginning of 2016.

At the moment we have hired a lot of people here in San Antonio alone and across Texas so that's a good thing.

I hope all current Time Warner Cable customers are happy if you have any issues at all send me a instant message or private message and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

DJR210
10-16-2015, 09:29 PM
Time Warner Cable is making major changes regarding customer service and soon we'll implement the changes worldwide by beginning of 2016.

At the moment we have hired a lot of people here in San Antonio alone and across Texas so that's a good thing.

I hope all current Time Warner Cable customers are happy if you have any issues at all send me a instant message or private message and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

:lmao

Pretty sure TWC would prefer you not conduct any of their business outside of their QA monitored service lines, especially at a cesspool like this one.

Nbadan
10-16-2015, 11:18 PM
ATT has the worst customer service ever....hell, I'm even thinking of getting rid of direct tV....which I loved before att swallowed then up......

....a close second is SAWS...what the fuck is up with putting in a fucken 20 digit code to get to your account....I honestly think that some sick ass rich fuck at SAWS kicks back and laughs his ass off when customers try to put in their code without fucking up...

illusioNtEk
10-17-2015, 12:52 AM
:lmao

Pretty sure TWC would prefer you not conduct any of their business outside of their QA monitored service lines, especially at a cesspool like this one.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Of course there wont be any business done through ST.

.G.
10-17-2015, 12:02 PM
Gonna add Grande communications to my best customer service list. I usually get a human on the line within 30 secs. I've called them a few times within the past month and noticed that my average call duration was about 4 minutes. Fuck twc

DJR210
10-17-2015, 01:18 PM
Gonna add Grande communications to my best customer service list. I usually get a human on the line within 30 secs. I've called them a few times within the past month and noticed that my average call duration was about 4 minutes. Fuck twc

Grande is on point.. I never had any issue with their internet service, and when I called them to save money they hooked me up with a better plan, and waived equipment fees no questions asked. Wished I still received their service in my new area.

DJR210
10-17-2015, 01:19 PM
Thanks for stating the obvious.

Of course there wont be any business done through ST.

Here's some more obvious for you.. People will call the 244 number for help opposed to sending you an "instant message" on ST :lol

DMC
10-17-2015, 02:06 PM
If you're having service issues, PM me your private information and I'll take care of it. I have friends in high places.

DJR210
10-17-2015, 02:08 PM
If you're having service issues, PM me your private information and I'll take care of it. I have friends in high places.

SMH @ "The World's Hottest Clubber"

illusioNtEk
10-17-2015, 03:35 PM
Here's some more obvious for you.. People will call the 244 number for help opposed to sending you an "instant message" on ST :lol

lol

sure whatever you say

illusioNtEk
10-17-2015, 03:49 PM

Private Information is something I wont ask for. I could simply give advice... or ultimately offer my EXT number to get any issues resolved quickly. I hate wasting my time explaining things but sometimes you just gotta sink into other peoples levels.. I'm sure everyone would think twice to give out personal info.

illusioNtEk
10-17-2015, 03:51 PM

SMH @ "The World's Hottest Clubber"

6 year old thread? a lot of things can change in 6 years

Re-Animator
10-17-2015, 03:53 PM
Private Information is something I wont ask for. I could simply give advice... or ultimately offer my EXT number to get any issues resolved quickly. I hate wasting my time explaining things but sometimes you just gotta sink into other peoples levels.. I'm sure everyone would think twice to give out personal info.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9029937428bd2c34067d51237a77f6ca/tumblr_n2pgzhsn8P1ql56ddo1_500.gif

DJR210
10-17-2015, 05:26 PM
illusioNtEk, let me get your cell number so I can call you and have you transfer me to the call center line..

illusioNtEk
10-17-2015, 05:42 PM
illusioNtEk, let me get your cell number so I can call you and have you transfer me to the call center line..

Why would I give you my personal cell phone number when I have a extention at work

DJR210
10-17-2015, 06:11 PM
Why would I give you my personal cell phone number when I have a extention at work

Same reason why you would provide customer support on ST?

illusioNtEk
10-17-2015, 07:27 PM
Same reason why you would provide customer support on ST?

Just trying to be helpful...

DMC
10-17-2015, 09:12 PM
No I'm serious. Give me your personal information and who's causing you grief, send it in a PM. I will take care of it.

illusioNtEk
10-17-2015, 09:49 PM
No I'm serious. Give me your personal information and who's causing you grief, send it in a PM. I will take care of it.

sure man lol