PDA

View Full Version : OT: cuck power rankings

m>s
10-06-2015, 07:02 PM
it's time for a new tradition around here, i present to you the monthly cuck power rankings. the inaugural list is as follows:

10) pgardn - this guy is pretty much harmless and confines his faggotry to one forum but he is unknowingly a kike foot soldier, thinking he's fighting the good fight and always undermining himself in everything he does and posts. generic anti-racist muh tolerance cuckold.

9) joe chalupa - guy only posts under trolls these days he's been beaten down so badly, however he will come out of the woodwork to take weak pot shots at conservatives and racially aware folk

8) DMX - this guy is confused, doesn't know if he is a liberal or a conservative. at least he supports trump or he'd be higher on the list

7) DarrinS - the classic cuckservative, a "moderate republican" who compromises to win brownie points with dems on every major issue. weak, spineless degenerate.

6) blake - his spirit has been broken from all the cuck shaming and he only clings passively to his liberal beliefs because of his biracial daughter. he's still spurstalk's classic original cuck although he generally submissively avoids conflict and doesn't really make as much noise these days

5) cry faggot - race mixer, married to a red dot who doesn't even POO IN LOO, doesn't even have the stones to post in the political forum anymore because i ran his sissy ass off

4) Spurminator - his wife gets spurminated, if you know what i mean. anti gun cuckold who dreams of whites being disarmed and oppressed.

3) RandomGuy - his wife used to post on here promoting open relationships and interracial cuckoldry. generic liberal progressive shill but with a bit more narcissism.

2) chumpdumper - spurstalk's most dedicated and flamboyantly homosexual shitposter. this guy shills in all the forums day and night for any liberal progressive or antiwhite cause at all hours of the day and night like some sort of cyborg cuckbot capable of moving at speeds of 900 dicks per hour

1) splits - claims to be white, yet hates his own more than any other poster i've ever seen on the internet. obsessed with social status whether it be posting pictures of his w2, talking about banging anorexic models, or shilling progressive causes in order to win points among his liberal progressive peers. this newcomer came on the scene and spurstalk has suffered for it ever since.

honorable mention: disasterbox, mrsmaalox, snakeboy, winehole, agloco, hemann, mr body, robz4000, something diaz i forget his name, etc

10-06-2015, 07:29 PM
pity post

Kool Bob Love
10-06-2015, 07:36 PM
pity post

Mitch
10-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Some pretty solid mentions, M

m>s
10-06-2015, 07:39 PM
pity post

you're also honorable mention, better luck next week making the top 10!

SuperCam
10-06-2015, 07:43 PM
Good thing real niggas can't be cucked :toast

DD
10-06-2015, 07:57 PM
I got no beef with blake tbh, but the rest of that top 10 just strike you as cunty, insufferable douchebags in real life...people you'd be embarrassed to be associated with

ElNono
10-06-2015, 08:01 PM
This thread reminds me of the whole cucktainer shit, that was funny as fuck, tbh... :lol

Thebesteva
10-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Awesome list OP, time well spent. Once again you make a solid list and once again it will be forgotten by tomorrow

m>s
10-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Awesome list OP, time well spent. Once again you make a solid list and once again it will be forgotten by tomorrow
Live for today brother seize the moment

HarlemHeat37
10-06-2015, 08:10 PM
I got no beef with blake tbh, but the rest of that top 10 just strike you as cunty, insufferable douchebags in real life...people you'd be embarrassed to be associated with

:lmao..

10-06-2015, 08:14 PM
you're also honorable mention, better luck next week making the top 10!
Looking forward to it! :toast

Splits
10-06-2015, 08:20 PM
Finally, I made a list.

m>s
10-06-2015, 08:34 PM
I didn't just make it brah you crushed it #1 wooot

Blake's Cucktainer
10-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Fuck you, OP. Now Blake will be holed up inside of me 24/7, crying his eyes out (while still not showering) because he's only 6th on the list.

Splits
10-06-2015, 08:38 PM
I didn't just make it brah you crushed it #1 wooot

Greatest honor one could wish, living rent free in the head of the board's most prominent racist

^PosterAboveMe=Cuck^
10-06-2015, 08:41 PM
^ The Ultimate Cuck ^

Thebesteva
10-06-2015, 08:42 PM
Live for today brother seize the moment

My niggaaa

RD2191
:lol if true that random guy is a cuck

Thebesteva
Greatest honor one could wish, living rent free in the head of the board's most prominent racist

You're not in anyones head but you are giving a lot of it

m>s
10-06-2015, 08:48 PM
:lmao Damn dude that was ruthless

Thebesteva
10-06-2015, 08:50 PM
:lmao same dude that was ruthless

See...I'm hip...I'm with it

AlexJones
10-06-2015, 09:18 PM
it's time for a new tradition around here, i present to you the monthly cuck power rankings. the inaugural list is as follows:

10) pgardn - this guy is pretty much harmless and confines his faggotry to one forum but he is unknowingly a kike foot soldier, thinking he's fighting the good fight and always undermining himself in everything he does and posts. generic anti-racist muh tolerance cuckold.

9) joe chalupa - guy only posts under trolls these days he's been beaten down so badly, however he will come out of the woodwork to take weak pot shots at conservatives and racially aware folk

8) DMX - this guy is confused, doesn't know if he is a liberal or a conservative. at least he supports trump or he'd be higher on the list

7) DarrinS - the classic cuckservative, a "moderate republican" who compromises to win brownie points with dems on every major issue. weak, spineless degenerate.

6) blake - his spirit has been broken from all the cuck shaming and he only clings passively to his liberal beliefs because of his biracial daughter. he's still spurstalk's classic original cuck although he generally submissively avoids conflict and doesn't really make as much noise these days

5) cry faggot - race mixer, married to a red dot who doesn't even POO IN LOO, doesn't even have the stones to post in the political forum anymore because i ran his sissy ass off

4) Spurminator - his wife gets spurminated, if you know what i mean. anti gun cuckold who dreams of whites being disarmed and oppressed.

3) RandomGuy - his wife used to post on here promoting open relationships and interracial cuckoldry. generic liberal progressive shill but with a bit more narcissism.

2) chumpdumper - spurstalk's most dedicated and flamboyantly homosexual shitposter. this guy shills in all the forums day and night for any liberal progressive or antiwhite cause at all hours of the day and night like some sort of cyborg cuckbot capable of moving at speeds of 900 dicks per hour

1) splits - claims to be white, yet hates his own more than any other poster i've ever seen on the internet. obsessed with social status whether it be posting pictures of his w2, talking about banging anorexic models, or shilling progressive causes in order to win points among his liberal progressive peers. this newcomer came on the scene and spurstalk has suffered for it ever since.

honorable mention: disasterbox, mrsmaalox, snakeboy, winehole, agloco, hemann, mr body, robz4000, something diaz i forget his name, etc

:lmao Maalox should be in the top 5 imo

Robz4000
10-06-2015, 09:18 PM
:lol damn, how'd I get thrown into this list?

m>s
10-06-2015, 09:19 PM
I'm not sure it could have been an accident. Do you not post similar stuff to the other rob? What is your political affiliation?

Robz4000
10-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Don't really post in the political forum tbh. Lets just say I'm not too keen on most of the potential candidates for next election so far.

spurraider21
10-06-2015, 09:25 PM
See...I'm hip...I'm with it
http://media.giphy.com/media/b22QfVQ5G6CWc/giphy.gif

m>s
10-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Don't really post in the political forum tbh. Lets just say I'm not too keen on most of the potential candidates for next election so far.
Sounds like you need to build wall paco

Robz4000
10-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Sounds like you need to build wall paco

Can we build it out of tacos?

Thebesteva
10-06-2015, 10:00 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/b22QfVQ5G6CWc/giphy.gif

:cry thats why ur my #1 on this forum

Clipper Nation
10-06-2015, 10:04 PM
Th'Pusher, also known as Th'Playtex, needs to be ranked on the cuck rankings, tbh. I've never seen that faggot contribute anything other than passive-aggressive snarky replies and semen-shielding for CumDumpster and Blakeold.

K...
10-06-2015, 10:12 PM
Th'Pusher, also known as Th'Playtex, needs to be ranked on the cuck rankings, tbh. I've never seen that faggot contribute anything other than passive-aggressive snarky replies and semen-shielding for CumDumpster and Blakeold.

What about people who would be cucks, but for their inability to find a girl of any type? A few of those here, yup, a few..

Spurtacular
10-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Fuck you, OP. Now Blake will be holed up inside of me 24/7, crying his eyes out (while still not showering) because he's only 6th on the list.

:lmao

DarrinS
10-07-2015, 01:46 PM
All because I think Trump is a retard. :lmao

K...
10-07-2015, 02:00 PM

You're also unfashionably late to the Parker hate crew, you white knight Kawhi in response to clear trolling, your responses are unfailingly lame....Oh yes my brother you belong

Raven
10-07-2015, 02:04 PM
i never get to be on these lists :cry

spurraider21
10-07-2015, 02:09 PM
You're also unfashionably late to the Parker hate crew, you white knight Kawhi in response to clear trolling, your responses are unfailingly lame....Oh yes my brother you belong
:cry hey guys look! i hate parker too! i even called him Porker, isn't that hilarious :lol ?

am i cool now?

Ignignokt
10-07-2015, 02:25 PM

You're a bonafide "please tread on me" "buttplugs for Israel" cuckservative who is honestly worth less than the cooch fumes from a 50 yr old Catlady Bernie Sanders supporter. Into the ovens with all the degenerates you go.

SupremeGuy
10-07-2015, 03:05 PM

You're not in anyones head but you are giving a lot of it:lol

m>s
10-07-2015, 03:05 PM
You're a bonafide "please tread on me" "buttplugs for Israel" cuckservative who is honestly worth less than the cooch fumes from a 50 yr old Catlady Bernie Sanders supporter. Into the ovens with all the degenerates you go.
:lmao nailed it. Nobody gets on these lists for just some one time thing. You've consistently proven your worthiness Darin

m>s
10-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Honestly I was going to include him in the honorable mention but I'm pretty sure he's black meaning all the stuff he posts is to his own benefit as opposed to a white person posting that crap. He's an aggressive little sucker more than a cuck. I don't like him but that's for another list

DarrinS
10-07-2015, 03:46 PM

i don't hate Porker. I hate his decline.

K...
10-07-2015, 03:52 PM
i don't hate Porker. I hate his decline.

Still vanilla.

DisAsTerBot
10-07-2015, 03:57 PM
honorable mention! ho-yeah!

TheGreatYacht
10-07-2015, 04:01 PM
OP is a balding faggot.

m>s
10-07-2015, 04:04 PM
OP is a balding faggot.
Not even, 2 strikes

The Gemini Method
10-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Them crazy Germans and their lists...

unleashbaynes
10-07-2015, 08:22 PM

:lmao

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:59 AM

:corn:

Mark Celibate
07-29-2019, 09:17 AM
m>s where you at brah? Been waiting for your annual power rankings as it affects my fantasy cuck draft here in a few weeks imho

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-29-2019, 10:12 AM
i thought op was asian?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-29-2019, 10:15 AM

lmao

BD24
07-29-2019, 10:23 AM
What happened to m>s tbh

FrostKing
07-29-2019, 10:43 AM
What happened to m>s tbh
:violin

Will Hunting
08-24-2019, 09:06 PM
m>s where you at brah? Been waiting for your annual power rankings as it affects my fantasy cuck draft here in a few weeks imho
Even though I disagree with his politics this forum needs some m>s tbh imo fwiw

Spurtacular
08-24-2019, 10:31 PM
Even though I disagree with his politics this forum needs some m>s tbh imo fwiw

He's not coming back. Apparently Chump melted him down.

Joseph Kony
08-25-2019, 03:53 PM
this thread is so cringey. fuckin 4chan incels

Spurtacular
08-25-2019, 08:29 PM
this thread is so cringey. fuckin 4chan incels

You didn't make the list cos you're just some limp wrister's alt.

:rollin

Spurtacular
08-25-2019, 08:31 PM
Good thing real niggas can't be cucked :toast
:bobo

Joseph Kony
08-26-2019, 07:39 PM
You didn't make the list cos you're just some limp wrister's alt.

:rollin

:lmao forum cum rag receiving bukkake on the daily trying to talk shit to anyone on ST. im also not a cuck like you so....

Blake
08-26-2019, 08:36 PM
What happened to m>s tbh

I'm thinking he's busy

i'm currently working out the kinks to sue the hospital and doctor who performed mine. people have done it before and won. go learn a little bit about anatomy and the function of the foreskin, how it makes women many times more likely to achieve orgasm when you have a foreskin, and how a lack of one totally changes sex, and how you'll have erectile dysfunction as early as 40 but almost surely by 60 and see if it doesn't piss you off. there is a reason the US buys so much viagara, it's a big business the doctors get money for the "surgery" then sell the foreskin to sub salt in the wound and make matters worse. there is a great organization called foregen who is raising money to pioneer regenerative medicine in that area, they've raised enough money to begin trials this summer.

LkrFan
08-26-2019, 09:54 PM
Honorable Mention tbh
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/k7K5VMi4ws0yDJt30_YAWw--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/https://media.zenfs.com/en/instyle_846/a3682be43bb6d7b33a14aea48c861009
JT was beating them cheeks while David Dennison was tweeting about Hillary's emails :lmao

Will Hunting
08-26-2019, 10:13 PM
Honorable Mention tbh
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/k7K5VMi4ws0yDJt30_YAWw--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/https://media.zenfs.com/en/instyle_846/a3682be43bb6d7b33a14aea48c861009
JT was beating them cheeks while David Dennison was tweeting about Hillary's emails :lmao
Dennison’s daughter also wanted some of that JT Dick :lol

https://cdn.someecards.com/posts/ivanka-trump-crush-justin-trudeau-memes-Y7M.png

Mark Celibate
08-26-2019, 10:54 PM
after a strong preseason push and meltdown in the Club, koriwhat has gone from sleeper to possible comeback Cuck of the year. We all remember how dominant he was in 2008-10 with his epic copypasta rants, but he's coming back strong from injury here in 2019. Pavlov is essentially the Tom Brady of the National Cuck League...always a sure fire, consistent performer week in and week out. Spurtacular had a strong rookie season, but is he due for a Sophomore slump? Now that Avante has retired, who will be there to carry the torch? So many juicy story lines leading up into this season

Do we know who has the first pick in this year's cuck draft?

FrostKing
08-26-2019, 11:29 PM
Women love Trudeau because he is the non-threatening gay friend

LkrFan
08-27-2019, 04:20 AM
Dennison’s daughter also wanted some of that JT Dick :lol

https://cdn.someecards.com/posts/ivanka-trump-crush-justin-trudeau-memes-Y7M.png

"Willing to risk it all" :lol

FrostKing
08-27-2019, 11:24 AM
https://dynamicmedia.zuza.com/zz/m/original_/3/6/36e98e6b-1264-4701-9f54-95acedcf88e3/B823421977Z.1_20170629070646_000_G4G1TKGPD.2_Super _Portrait.jpg

BD24
08-27-2019, 11:58 AM
Right :lol

A+ job on that caption by old boy

LkrFan
08-27-2019, 12:42 PM
Right :lol

A+ job on that caption by old boy

I know right? Hilarious :lol

Spurtacular
08-28-2019, 06:58 PM

Wouldn't be much of a risk; he's clearly into dudes.

Blake
08-28-2019, 11:18 PM
Wouldn't be much of a risk; he's clearly into dudes.

Well if anyone would know it'd be this incel ^

Spurtacular
08-28-2019, 11:55 PM
Well if anyone would know it'd be this incel ^

Bitter cuck taking cuck shots.

Blake
08-29-2019, 01:31 AM
Lol "bitter" says obsessive compulsive dude researching my old posts at 3am

Spurtacular
08-29-2019, 02:45 AM
Lol "bitter" says obsessive compulsive dude researching my old posts at 3am

Cuck posting at 2 AM to tell me it's uncool to post at 3 AM.

:lmao Stupid fucking cuck

Blake
08-29-2019, 01:35 PM
I've never said it's uncool to post at 3am.

I said it's pathetic and obsessive to do intensive message board poster research at 3am on a Saturday night.

But hey bump more of my old threads again to where more people will call out for your removal. That'll teach me

koriwhat
08-29-2019, 02:32 PM
i thought op was asian?

so did "his" wife and that's why she went out looking for some real dick elsewhere.

koriwhat
08-29-2019, 02:33 PM
after a strong preseason push and meltdown in the Club, koriwhat has gone from sleeper to possible comeback Cuck of the year. We all remember how dominant he was in 2008-10 with his epic copypasta rants, but he's coming back strong from injury here in 2019. Pavlov is essentially the Tom Brady of the National Cuck League...always a sure fire, consistent performer week in and week out. Spurtacular had a strong rookie season, but is he due for a Sophomore slump? Now that Avante has retired, who will be there to carry the torch? So many juicy story lines leading up into this season

Do we know who has the first pick in this year's cuck draft?

all that but i'm the one without a life... cool story loser

koriwhat
08-29-2019, 02:34 PM
Cuck posting at 2 AM to tell me it's uncool to post at 3 AM.

:lmao Stupid fucking cuck

always

Mark Celibate
10-24-2022, 07:28 PM
BUMP

imo, need m>s to come back and give us this month's cuck power rankings tbh

Monostradamus
10-25-2022, 09:45 AM

:lmao DarrinS

Monostradamus
10-25-2022, 09:49 AM
:lmao DarrinS

Mark Celibate
10-25-2022, 05:39 PM
Rofl