PDA

View Full Version : PreSeason Games Thread: BULLSvBUCKS / GRIZZvROXS / MAVSvNUGGETS

TheDoctor
10-06-2015, 09:03 PM
In any case you guys watching, we can discuss or talk shit about the games in here.

BULLS 83 - 73 BUCKS 9:20mins 4th QTR

GRIZZ 80 - 69 ROXS 9:16mins 4TH QTR

MAVS 48 - 61 NUGGETS 9:00mins 3RD QTR

TheDoctor
10-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Watching the Bulls v Bucks I like that kid McDermott. Nice shooting stroke!

TheDoctor
10-06-2015, 09:38 PM
GRIZZ and BULLS won.

For the BULLS Jimmy Buckets and DougMc balled. Mostly vs scrubs but balled, anyways, one thing is sure, that Bulls team wasn't shy at all putting up treys. Damn they shoot a lot (13-39 33.3%). 5-11 3pointers for McDermott alone.

spursistan
10-06-2015, 10:48 PM
man the Mavs are going to be super shitty :lol least we get a doormat team in our division to pad regular season wins..

LittleCriminal
10-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Saw gary neal go 3 for 4 on threes..put em up by 16....dude is still cold blooded... Dude looked like he gained some weight doh.

SAGirl
10-06-2015, 11:05 PM
I missed both games but I am kind of interested in McDermott as he was a tremendous scorer in college and its questionable whether or not he's a tweener, whether he can play in the perimeter (same issues on D as Kyle Anderson, maybe worse as he doesn't have Anderson's instincts, or size/length), and he truly is too small for PF (not just size, but he's short armed), but with the league going smaller all around, I am just intrigued to see what becomes of him. The ideal role for him is indeed bench scorer. Coach Hoiberg got the memo and apparently used him that way. I only just checked out a review in blogabull and apparently it was an ugly game with a lot of fouling.

TheDoctor
10-06-2015, 11:09 PM
man the Mavs are going to be super shitty :lol least we get a doormat team in our division to pad regular season wins..

LMAO

Mixed feelings I guess. I'm glad the Mavs got screwed up in DeAndre's offseason soap opera, but at the same time I hate the Clippers for that same shitty, pathetic, and childish way to go about it.

Fireball
10-07-2015, 06:55 AM
LMAO

Mixed feelings I guess. I'm glad the Mavs got screwed up in DeAndre's offseason soap opera, but at the same time I hate the Clippers for that same shitty, pathetic, and childish way to go about it.

I would have preferred him in Dallas ... Dallas would improve, but I rather see the Clippers downgraded

TheDoctor
10-07-2015, 07:38 AM
...The ideal role for him is indeed bench scorer...

I thought the same thing. It is only his 2nd year and one day he may be a starter somewhere, but if he accepted the 6th man role that would be awesome for said team's bench. I see him play and I think of a young Kyle Korver with some slashing abilities.

I would have preferred him in Dallas ... Dallas would improve, but I rather see the Clippers downgraded

I really don't care about Dallas, but that DeAndre thing was f*cked up.

Fireball
10-07-2015, 01:50 PM
I do not care for Dallas as well, but better to have two good teams in the conference than one not so good an one contender ... and anybody here can make jokes about the Clips, but they added some talent and if it works out (as hilarious as it may be with Lance and Smith), they once again might be the Spurs kryptonite

Just watched some sequences of the Mavs/Nuggets game ... I really like Lauvergne ... I was already impressed with his Eurobasket play, but he seems to quickly adapt (after a bad first half in his first PS game) ...