PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Matt Barnes drives 95 miles to fight Derek Fisher for dating his ex-wife

Clipper Nation
10-07-2015, 04:15 PM
No word yet on how much Fisher's flopping fine will be.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/matt-barnes-attacks-knicks-coach-fisher-for-dating-ex-wife/

spankadelphia
10-07-2015, 04:17 PM
I can't believe we traded for this mongoloid piece of shit.

Clipper Nation
10-07-2015, 04:24 PM

Enjoy! You're already dealing with the annual early-season suspension. Then you'll get to see him play like a WNBA benchwarmer right up until the trade deadline (ensuring he can't be moved), then magically pull a couple good games out of his ass in order to stay in the rotation, before stinking it up again right on cue in the playoffs as his pitiful offensive game gets exposed.

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Sorry Fish my boy..but can't cosign that shit...especially when the divorce ain't official..Fish was asking for it...emotions can be raw during shit like that....I wonder if Kobe and Vanessa broke up and were separated pending a divorce if Fish would have moved into the house with her..Fish is wrong...way too much pussy out there in this big world to be fucking around like this...Fish fucked up and should own it...I know she's fine but at least wait till the divorce is finalised the whole situation is just fucked up...don't mess with your boys ex..just leave that shit alone bro....

But at least he didn't (that we know of) fuck her while they were teammates like Tony did Brent..:lol

I think Fish would take Matty B in a fight tbh...tough little pit bull nigga....

DarrinS
10-07-2015, 04:31 PM

lol

SupremeGuy
10-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Damn, he drove 95 miles and all he left him with were a few scratches? Weak shit, tbh.

DarrinS
10-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Why are rich black dudes always recycling the P?

example: Kanye

BatManu20
10-07-2015, 04:32 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/NarrowTiredHyrax.gif

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2015, 04:45 PM

They only get pussy cuz they paid....Fish is a gotdam fool tbh....So many finer younger ho's and he's chasing this old bitch with several kids...nikka is insane tbh..

If true I would be like JJ Reddick..find me some younger cum hungry ho's anywhere from 20 to 30....and make em sign special papers....theres a story floating that he made a chic sign a no pregnancy clause...if she gets pregnant she aborts..and all other kinds of weird shit :lol....

Buddy Mignon
10-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Fish shouldn't even be lowering himself to her status. Matt pulled a bitch move fighting over pussy. He's a known pussy hound and was fucking Eva before the ink dried on her and Parkers divorce papers.

Buddy Mignon
10-07-2015, 04:49 PM

Niggas have no honor. A millions of hotties and they out there sharing.

Dex
10-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Matt Barnes easily has one of the most punchable faces on the planet.

Can't believe we lost to that piece of shit in the first round last year. Can't wait until Kawhi goes HAM on him this season.

BatManu20
10-07-2015, 04:57 PM
All this nonsense over this piece of ass

http://i61.tinypic.com/2czwzzk.jpg

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Fish shouldn't even be lowering himself to her status. Matt pulled a bitch move fighting over pussy. He's a known pussy hound and was fucking Eva before the ink dried on her and Parkers divorce papers.

This is true..Matt can't keep his fucking mouth Shut either...he's also the same nigga that was telling this bitch about all the ho's Kobe was fucking on the side and she went and told Vanessa thats how Kobe's shit blew up..because of Matty B's pillow chat with his ex wife about Kobe...theres one story out there that Matt said something to is ex becsuse she was saying how cool Kobe was and Matt was like yeah he cool but check this out though:" that nigga Kobe is fucking dozens of bitches so you shouldn't think he's Mr. goody two shoes"... Ok baby....

Matt's ex: " oh he is? "

And that's all she wrote...Nessa went on to hire a PI to find out Kobe done fucked over 120 bitches since Colorado...:lmao and thats a modest estimate

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2015, 05:00 PM

Not gone lie though..I'd fuck the shit outta her....real good...even though it looks like she got stretch marks on the side of her titties :lol

Chris
10-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Fisher utilizing the M.A.C. system :lol

RsxPiimp
10-07-2015, 05:29 PM

She worth it.

Buddy Mignon
10-07-2015, 06:18 PM
This is true..Matt can't keep his fucking mouth Shut either...he's also the same nigga that was telling this bitch about all the ho's Kobe was fucking on the side and she went and told Vanessa thats how Kobe's shit blew up..because of Matty B's pillow chat with his ex wife about Kobe...theres one story out there that Matt said something to is ex becsuse she was saying how cool Kobe was and Matt was like yeah he cool but check this out though:" that nigga Kobe is fucking dozens of bitches so you shouldn't think he's Mr. goody two shoes"... Ok baby....

Matt's ex: " oh he is? "

And that's all she wrote...Nessa went on to hire a PI to find out Kobe done fucked over 120 bitches since Colorado...:lmao and thats a modest estimate

That pillow talk simpin couldn't slow Kobe's game, though. True Alphas can drag a bitch to hell and back. Look at Magic... he stood Cookie up twice at the alter and then when he did decide to marry her he announced he had HIV... she's still there. Kobe took some pussy in Colorado and held a press conference to admit he fucked... his lady was by his side. Alpha niggas wives arent going anywhere. Kobe was in the club with his shirt off getting numbers... Vanessa flew her ass to Europe to slow his ass down.

Fish has a history of this shit. I used to date his wife good friend... she has a baby by Marshall Faulk.

Killakobe81
10-07-2015, 06:18 PM

Great ? Same goes for Reggie Bush, Reggie Miller, Leo Decaprio, timberlake KutcherMartin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, Mike strahan and a bunch of athletes and celebrities ... IF I had that kind of money and fame I am going to Brazil, DR, PR or Belize and finding the baddest no money having, non celebrity chicks I can find. bang a few see who has the total goods with some brains and I am wifing up. No way I am having some celebrity dude's leftovers I mean damn Kanye, Reggie, Miles Auston etc all tasting Ray-J's shit. Ray-J!!!

Buddy Mignon
10-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Great ? Same goes for Reggie Bush, Reggie Miller, Leo Decaprio, timberlake KutcherMartin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, Mike strahan and a bunch of athletes and celebrities ... IF I had that kind of money and fame I am going to Brazil, DR, PR or Belize and finding the baddest no money having, non celebrity chicks I can find. bang a few see who has the total goods with some brains and I am wifing up. No way I am having some celebrity dude's leftovers I mean damn Kanye, Reggie, Miles Auston etc all tasting Ray-J's shit. Ray-J!!!

You'd be better off not marrying at all. Jeter gave yall the blueprint.

Killakobe81
10-07-2015, 06:34 PM
You'd be better off not marrying at all. Jeter gave yall the blueprint.

Nah, I dont want to beat a bunch of recycled puss. As you get older you have to go younger to get chicks that haven't had their stank box stretched out. Jeter even on his hit list has went through plenty of recycables but outside of maybe Christiano Ronaldo, Leo and MAYBE timberlake aint noone even close to his portfolio. I actually may lean Ronaldo the chicks he bangs are mostly models but less baggage.

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2015, 06:40 PM

Come on now triple OG.....you know that shit don't matter...fact is we're all cucks whether we're married or not...unless you with a virgin then you tasting pussy that someone in fact all her previous lovers that came in her pussy.....plus shes likely sucked many dicks..so the reality is you can't hide from that shit whether its a famous person or not...so I might talk shit but the reality is if I eat pussy or even kiss a ho..then just like every one else I'm getting sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 99ths, etc :lol

Just enjoy her while you're fucking her..them basically da rules....tbh

Leetonidas
10-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Barnes — who played with Fisher on the Lakers — made headlines recently when he told TMZ that he and pop star Rihanna were “just past the crush stage,” and Rihanna fired back that she’d never met the player.

lol fucking sad if true :lol

Silver&Black
10-07-2015, 06:50 PM
Fisher utilizing the M.A.C. system :lol

Good shit Chris...

I've said it a hundred times...we need more "Always Sunny" references around here.

Move in
After
Completion

:lmao

Killakobe81
10-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Come on now triple OG.....you know that shit don't matter...fact is we're all cucks whether we're married or not...unless you with a virgin then you tasting pussy that someone in fact all her previous lovers that came in her pussy.....plus shes likely sucked many dicks..so the reality is you can't hide from that shit whether its a famous person or not...so I might talk shit but the reality is if I eat pussy or even kiss a ho..then just like every one else I'm getting sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 99ths, etc :lol

Just enjoy her while you're fucking her..them basically da rules....tbh

Hey to each his own. My wife was a virgin, but evenmy hS GF had only one other dick. I dont like chicks that have been with plenty of other dudes. But I'm no "cocksman" ... the g's I know that have hitlists 20x bigger than mine ... like you, they dont care.
I do so that is why despite plenty of offers I have only been with about a dozen women. Half of them were fine the others not so much but only one of those was ever with many dudes before me ... Id rather have a clean one with only a couple notches than a bad ass one with 100's tbh ...

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Hey to each his own. My wife was a virgin, but evenmy hS GF had only one other dick. I dont like chicks that have been with plenty of other dudes. But I'm no "cocksman" ... the g's I know that have hitlists 20x bigger than mine ... like you, they dont care.
I do so that is why despite plenty of offers I have only been with about a dozen women. Half of them were fine the others not so much but only one of those was ever with many dudes before me ... Id rather have a clean one with only a couple notches than a bad ass one with 100's tbh ...

No disrespect but the reality is you have absolutely NO idea how many dudes you're wife or GF was with before you....I don't care what they told you homie...they will never tell you the truth...real talk :toast

Chris
10-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Good shit Chris...

I've said it a hundred times...we need more "Always Sunny" references around here.

Move in
After
Completion

:lmao

:bobo

Thebesteva
10-07-2015, 07:11 PM
Its the rules to the game...u have the right to fuck a former friend or teammates girl but he also has the right to fuck u up for doing so. D fish should have known better but I understand the pussy was probably real tempting

~O~
10-07-2015, 07:11 PM
Enjoy! You're already dealing with the annual early-season suspension. Then you'll get to see him play like a WNBA benchwarmer right up until the trade deadline (ensuring he can't be moved), then magically pull a couple good games out of his ass in order to stay in the rotation, before stinking it up again right on cue in the playoffs as his pitiful offensive game gets exposed.

Well...hmm. This about sums the season up for Matt Barnes to my chagrin about every year. Even with the Magic.

Killakobe81
10-07-2015, 07:47 PM
No disrespect but the reality is you have absolutely NO idea how many dudes you're wife or GF was with before you....I don't care what they told you homie...they will never tell you the truth...real talk :toast

Im sure that some may have fudged the numbers by a couple but I am sure none except this busty lantina was slutty. I have known every chick I have been with. My wife was just 20 when I met her and she was from another country raised by a pastor. Does that mean she couldnt have lied? No ... but I am 100% positive if she did there was no 100's of dudes. I scope out chicks I sleep with extensively I'm not in to fast women only cars. If that means I miss out on bad ass chick that's cool. I never did one night stands ... and I was a serial monogamist (except in college) and the summer of 2000 which was half of my hit list.

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2015, 07:52 PM
Im sure that some may have fudged the numbers by a couple but I am sure none except this busty lantina was slutty. I have known every chick I have been with. My wife was just 20 when I met her and she was from another country raised by a pastor. Does that mean she couldnt have lied? No ... but I am 100% positive if she did there was no 100's of dudes. I scope out chicks I sleep with extensively I'm not in to fast women only cars. If that means I miss out on bad ass chick that's cool. I never did one night stands ... and I was a serial monogamist (except in college) and the summer of 2000 which was half of my hit list.

Ok homie..sounds like you thoroughly enjoy the process of falling in love :lol

MultiTroll
10-07-2015, 07:57 PM
:rolleyes ratings ploy. Barnes wife is on "NBA wives" or some chitty show.

Swisher and Barnes probably met later at Kobes for some fag fest.

Splits
10-07-2015, 08:02 PM

:lol

Killakobe81
10-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Ok homie..sounds like you thoroughly enjoy the process of falling in love :lol

LOL, I did. It only happened a few times but I like chicks that have brains make you work for it a bit ...and love is cool if It's mutual I know it's not macho but I dont care. Truth is I have never been good aint "sharing" girls even ones I wasnt in love with I am to selfish. the homiez use to share in HS and College but not me.

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2015, 08:16 PM
LOL, I did. It only happened a few times but I like chicks that have brains make you work for it a bit ...and love is cool if It's mutual I know it's not macho but I dont care. Truth is I have never been good aint "sharing" girls even ones I wasnt in love with I am to selfish. the homiez use to share in HS and College but not me.

You would probably kill yourself if your wife cheated on you ? You can't be loving that fucking hard man..its just pussy....and like Drake said..pussy's only pussy and I get it when I need it....:lol

I'm gonna share a story with you from a famous person and you won't beleive it....

RD2191
10-07-2015, 09:12 PM

apalisoc_9
10-07-2015, 09:12 PM

She's HOT...

Srs

Kool Bob Love
10-07-2015, 09:16 PM

So white boys never recycling the p huh? Fuck outta here. And bad example using Kanye. She let him plant his seed not once but twice. Not the other dumb motherfuckers. Kanye wins again as usual.

RD2191
10-07-2015, 09:21 PM

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2015, 09:36 PM

Bet you didn't know this..I didn't want to share this with anyone because it was just odd...it made me redefine what a cuck really is...are you a cuck or a pimp if you willingly share your wife or GF and desire to see her get fucked or are you a cuck if she gets fucked by another man without your consent? Its odd I don't have the answers but yes none other than the great Marvin Gaye was a fucking self imposed cuck.. :bang

From his wife Jan Gaye in her new book:

He admitted that when it came to sex he was a fantasy person. When asked if all his *fantasies had come true, he turned coy. He wondered about the thin line between an exciting *fantasy and an exciting perversity. He wondered if sex, given willing participants, should ever be *considered perverse.
I was intrigued by Marvin's remarks about sex. The sex between us, while always exciting, had started to take a different turn. Marvin had introduced into the mix a certain kinkiness that, although not exactly my style, was something I was willing to entertain. Not to do so would only anger Marvin. I went along with his program, which, from time to time, involved fantasies of me with other women.

These variations did, in fact, bring me new *pleasures. The omnipresence of pot and the increasing use of cocaine facilitated my *willingness and widened my enjoyment. At times I feared that I was falling down a slippery slope but quickly dismissed such anxieties. "No need to be uptight," Marvin urged. "If it feels good, that means it is good."

I realized that there was no going back now. On this trip to the forbidden planet of illicit sex, I had become his partner.

On other neon nights there were times when Marvin wanted me to watch another woman service him. Conversely, Marvin began to speak of fantasies in which he watched me with other men. Over the next years, a few of these *fantasies were realized. I was led into a world that was entirely about him. I was lost in my obsession with making Marvin happy.

It's Ok to share Killa :lol

pgardn
10-07-2015, 09:40 PM
Bet you didn't know this..I didn't want to share this with anyone because it was just odd...it made me redefine what a cuck really is...are you a cuck or a pimp if you willingly share your wife or GF and desire to see her get fucked or are you a cuck if she gets fucked by another man without your consent? Its odd I don't have the answers but yes none other than the great Marvin Gaye was a fucking self imposed cuck.. :bang

From his wife Jan Gaye in her new book:

It's Ok to share Killa [/FONT][/COLOR]:lol[/FONT][/COLOR]

How many times have you spanked yourself during this thread?

Kawhitstorm
10-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Fisher out there trying to make up for lost time after having been married during his playing days but he was the last person I expected to be dating Matt Barnes ex.

m>s
10-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Barnes is a fake tough guy

TrainOfThought5
10-08-2015, 12:12 AM
Sorry Fish my boy..but can't cosign that shit...especially when the divorce ain't official..Fish was asking for it...emotions can be raw during shit like that....I wonder if Kobe and Vanessa broke up and were separated pending a divorce if Fish would have moved into the house with her..Fish is wrong...way too much pussy out there in this big world to be fucking around like this...Fish fucked up and should own it...I know she's fine but at least wait till the divorce is finalised the whole situation is just fucked up...don't mess with your boys ex..just leave that shit alone bro....

But at least he didn't (that we know of) fuck her while they were teammates like Tony did Brent..:lol

I think Fish would take Matty B in a fight tbh...tough little pit bull nigga....

I cant believe this but i agree with kool word 4 word

Twisted_Dawg
10-08-2015, 07:35 AM
way too much pussy out there in this big world to be fucking around like this...

Rule #1: Women are natural born SKILLED liars.

Its the rules to the game...u have the right to fuck a former friend or teammates girl but he also has the right to fuck u up for doing so. D fish should have known better but I understand the pussy was probably real tempting

Some very wise words from some young cocksters!

Twisted_Dawg
10-08-2015, 07:36 AM

Is this true?

Twisted_Dawg
10-08-2015, 07:42 AM

It's not so much recycling pussy, it's more of getting over on the husband or boyfriend. It's an exercise in power and control.

Killakobe81
10-08-2015, 08:06 AM
It's not so much recycling pussy, it's more of getting over on the husband or boyfriend. It's an exercise in power and control.

Only matters Power wise if you do it while they are together. IF it's after the fact, it's just leftovers. And some dudes love leftover pizza, spaghetti ...but some cats only want their meals "fresh".

daslicer
10-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Too bad this didn't happen before game 7 of the Spurs-Clippers series.

unleashbaynes
10-08-2015, 10:03 AM
i would bet that fisher could beat his stupid ass tbh. dude is abnormally strong.

Trill Clinton
10-08-2015, 10:03 AM

welp this post confirms you are either a cuck or afraid of pussy. first thing that pops in your mind is where black men stick their penis. every woman has been recycled dummy.
http://i62.tinypic.com/25s25gj.gif

Bynumite
10-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Gook Nation fagging up the place with TMZ type content :lol

Who gives a shit about that bum Barnes.

CavsSuperFan
10-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Matt Barnes met Gloria Govan when she was 12...WTF :lol

DarrinS
10-08-2015, 12:51 PM
So white boys never recycling the p huh? Fuck outta here. And bad example using Kanye. She let him plant his seed not once but twice. Not the other dumb motherfuckers. Kanye wins again as usual.

Kanye is married to a skank with a sex tape. Good for him.

Caltex2
10-08-2015, 12:58 PM
They only get pussy cuz they paid....Fish is a gotdam fool tbh....So many finer younger ho's and he's chasing this old bitch with several kids...nikka is insane tbh..

If true I would be like JJ Reddick..find me some younger cum hungry ho's anywhere from 20 to 30....and make em sign special papers....theres a story floating that he made a chic sign a no pregnancy clause...if she gets pregnant she aborts..and all other kinds of weird shit :lol....

At least he isn't chasing Kim Wayans anymore (bonus points for you if you get the reference).

K...
10-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Man, props to my man Timmy who didn't go psycho about being cucked. Power move is to send lawyers, get custody and move" on

MultiTroll
10-08-2015, 01:41 PM
Kanye is married to a skank with a sex tape. Good for him.
Like having that skank be the mother of your children is an accomplishment.
Cue the sellouts for "oh but the $$$ payout." Whatever.

Phallusy
10-08-2015, 05:16 PM

And when they do happen to tell you the truth it's only half-truths. They don't counts acts like devouring dicks, swallowing jet streams of cum, or mouth juggling balls as "intimacy". Hell these hoes will discard any fling encountered at any back alley restroom or any kind of "fuckboy" as they like to call them these days as "dudes they've been with."

Say you're walking down the street with your girl and she comes across some dude she used to know, she then tries to introduce you with "Hey baby this is an old friend of mine! He's an old friend of mine!!" And just by looking at the dude's face you can tell he's thinking "Yeaahh boy your bitch was bad back in the day! Tore that shit up and busted all sorts of nuts in her mouth." And as both you and your bitch walk away you're reduced to pussy and cuck status.

Koolaid_Man
10-08-2015, 05:31 PM
And when they do happen to tell you the truth it's only half-truths. They don't counts acts like devouring dicks, swallowing jet streams of cum, or mouth juggling balls as "intimacy". Hell these hoes will discard any fling encountered at any back alley restroom or any kind of "fuckboy" as they like to call them these days as "dudes they've been with."

Say you're walking down the street with your girl and she comes across some dude she used to know, she then tries to introduce you with "Hey baby this is an old friend of mine! He's an old friend of mine!!" And just by looking at the dude's face you can tell he's thinking "Yeaahh boy your bitch was bad back in the day! Tore that shit up and busted all sorts of nuts in her mouth." And as both you and your bitch walk away you're reduced to pussy and cuck status.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Thats when you walk over to him and quietly ask you beat that shit up didn't you dawg....and he will smile...and say naah dawg its not even like that...:lol

But we can't be getting mad at these Ho's everyone has a past..what I hear a lot of dudes saying is that they want them to keep being sluts when they settle down with you..come to you and openly ask to suck you dry or for you to fuck them hard..but noooooo..instead they want to start acting sophisticated and giving you two licks barely touching your dick and using terms like intercourse...:lol

Phallusy
10-08-2015, 06:03 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Thats when you walk over to him and quietly ask you beat that shit up didn't you dawg....and he will smile...and say naah dawg its not even like that...:lol

But we can't be getting mad at these Ho's everyone has a past..what I hear a lot of dudes saying is that they want them to keep being sluts when they settle down with you..come to you and openly ask to suck you dry or for you to fuck them hard..but noooooo..instead they want to start acting sophisticated and giving you two licks barely touching your dick and using terms like intercourse...:lol

Also notice when these bitches become used VCRs that no one wants anymore and begin shitting their "sophisticated" diarrhea, that's the stage where these hoes are complaining how there are no more good men out there. They be like "OMG! I can't find a man!!! There's no good men out there!!!" Well guess what? There are good men out there, They just don't want yo ass! Bitch missed her chance when she was young with a badass body and instead opted to being a cum dumpster for men who were just playing target practice and didn't give a flying fuck about her. lol

And yeah, it's also weird how when they're older they are more conscious of giving it up and even delay that process. C'mob bitch, we know you didn't forget how you used to give it up within the hour and engage in all sorts of nasty filth. Your pussy ain't gonna re-tighten and it ain't gonna start smelling any better. Pussy ages like milk, not like wine, honey. Ain't foolin' anybody!

Killakobe81
10-08-2015, 06:05 PM

:lol Some of yall have no sense. I would keep any woman I care about as far from this place as possible ...

Koolaid_Man
10-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Pussy ages like milk, not like wine, honey. Ain't foolin' anybody!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

You killin me dawg..

Killakobe81
10-08-2015, 06:10 PM
:lol Some of yall have no sense. I would keep any woman I care about as far from this place as possible ...

That being said I did cuck somebody once twice actually it is a power trip but I did feel guilty at times. It's like now if it did happen to me ... would I deserve it? Fuck that. Never cheated on her so I'm going OJ if I get cucked!!!

Kidding.

Koolaid_Man
10-08-2015, 06:11 PM
That being said I did cuck somebody once twice actually it is a power trip but I did feel guilty at times. It's like know if it did happen to me ... would I deserve it? Fuck that. Never cheated on her so I'm going OJ if I get cucked!!!

Kidding.

Triple OG you be falling hard and fast for these women.....:lmao

Killakobe81
10-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Triple OG you be falling hard and fast for these women.....:lmao

My wife? Yes. Lookit like this ...if you turned down dozens of women over the past 10 years or so to stay faithful to your wife and she turns around and lets some other cat plow her? Hell yes, you might want to turn OJ! like chris Rock I wouldnt do it, but I understand ...

But as much as I love her and it would hurt ... I would hit the gym twice a day instead of twice a week and then head to Vegas or Cali to drown myself in some new-new. It wouldnt take long for me to see the "bright side".

Koolaid_Man
10-08-2015, 06:32 PM
My wife? Yes. Lookit like this ...if you turned down dozens of women over the past 10 years or so to stay faithful to your wife and she turns around and lets some other cat plow her? Hell yes, you might want to turn OJ! like chris Rock I wouldnt do it, but I understand ...

But as much as I love her and it would hurt ... I would hit the gym twice a day instead of twice a week and then head to Vegas or Cali to drown myself in some new-new. It wouldnt take long for me to see the "bright side".

I'm happy for you Killa and for your sake I hope she never craves a Kobe like dick... 14 or 15 incher in her..and you're out of shape too? My nigga you need to hit the gym..now don't wait for a Tammy type situation to develop.....get rid of that beer gut dawg...she won't tell you but women like abs its the root of all sex appeal...

And sometimes it may not be about dick size ( I'm sure at 7 ft tall....Duncan had a bigger cock than that four foot illegal alien stripper) .but it didn't matter...but if she's never had it she might be curious....gone be a dawg dawg..just once :lol she might have gotten her swerve on long time ago....you'll never know....

You ought to test her during pillow talk to she what her fantasies are....just ask her if she ever thought about being with a guy with a Cock twice the size of yours..just feel her out Triple OG....:lol

Caltex2
10-08-2015, 06:40 PM
LOL, Jalen Rose on SportsCenter. :lol

TheCultOfPersonality
10-08-2015, 07:30 PM
I can.

TheCultOfPersonality
10-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Joerger: B-b-but Barnes makes us even more nasty.

I'm facepalming at all of the people on the Grizzlies side thinking that adding Barnes is big deal and thinking that he's a shooter. They obviously have never seen his career 3-point shooting numbers (both regular season and postseason). All and all another mediocre at best wing player to go go along with all of the other mediocre at best wing players on the Grizzlies.

Drachen
10-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Fisher just keeps proving that he is a complete piece of shit.

pgardn
10-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Fisher just keeps proving that he is a complete piece of shit.

Phil Jackson, being a quality guy, knows quality people.

I wonder if Fisher's daughter with the medical condition that "forced" him to leave Utah was at the bonfire...
Fisher is such a scummy sack... and he was major player in the players Union. What a crock.

Caltex2
10-09-2015, 03:58 AM
Remember his intentional cheap shot on Luis Scola in '09 in Game 2 of the Rockets-Lakers series? Seems like he has some thug in him.

ambchang
04-24-2018, 02:54 PM
Hope Barnes shows up at the wedding uninvited. This is too funny :lmao

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/24/derek-fisher-proposes-gloria-govan-engaged/

Killakobe81
04-24-2018, 03:44 PM
Hope Barnes shows up at the wedding uninvited. This is too funny :lmao

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/24/derek-fisher-proposes-gloria-govan-engaged/

Matt says its squashed ...
says fisher is cool but made a snake/bitch move by staying up in his house without at least giving him a heads up ..
He also threw in a sly i beat his ass ...

(paraphrasing his TBC interview)

RsxPiimp
04-25-2018, 12:17 AM
id break the bro code for a fine ass pussy like double g