PDA

View Full Version : LOST!!! Whats in the damn hatch????

Pages : [1] 2 3

TheTruth
09-16-2005, 09:23 AM
I read a review that says it starts with a "D".

Dynamite?
Dinosaur Bones?
Dung Beetles?

What do you guys think?

batman2883
09-16-2005, 09:26 AM
what the hell are you talking about truthy?

TheTruth
09-16-2005, 09:30 AM
The show Lost.

batman2883
09-16-2005, 09:31 AM
oh man you watch a lot of shows huh?

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Donkey dick.

TheTruth
09-16-2005, 09:43 AM
oh man you watch a lot of shows huh?
TIVO baby.

tlongII
09-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Dinosaur.

Extra Stout
09-16-2005, 09:53 AM
Desmond is in the hatch.

fraga
09-16-2005, 10:19 AM
Der Freezin MaHeiney Off

TOP-CHERRY
09-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Drugs.

batman2883
09-16-2005, 10:50 AM
its gotta be Duff beer..

Extra Stout
09-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Drugs.That's also correct.

TheTruth
09-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Drugs.
its gotsta be

j-6
09-16-2005, 11:33 AM
http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php/

09/13 - This thing in the Hatch can be called by two different words: One is three letters and starts and ends with two letters that are right next to each other in the alphabet. The other is seven letters long and starts and ends with the same letter. Source: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/

09/12 - More on the hatch: The word that begins and ends with the same letter is not a plural, and it is not SOULS or WINDOW. Here's another hint: One of the castaways has already seen this thing before. The others might have as well, but I know for sure that one of them, one of the MAAAAIIIIN ones, has seen it before. Jack's dad is not in the hatch, at least, not that I know of. Someone does see something in the jungle, and we might not see it again for a while. Source: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/

09/12 - Another tip on the hatch: Some of you were there this morning. Source: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/

09/01 - What's in the Hatch? Hint: In a way, it's something you've never seen before. But in a way, it's something you see every day and are probably seeing right now. Okay, another hint: It begins and ends with the same letter. Source: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/

Snickers
09-16-2005, 11:42 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-in-san-antonio.jpg

TOP-CHERRY
09-16-2005, 11:46 AM
A... den?

batman2883
09-16-2005, 11:47 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-in-san-antonio.jpg

What the fuck...this dude's handle is snickers..and his sig is a snickers bar??

sa_butta
09-16-2005, 11:48 AM
Devin Brown.

TOP-CHERRY
09-16-2005, 11:50 AM
DEW!!!!! It's dew!

TOP-CHERRY
09-16-2005, 11:55 AM
and ends with two letters that are right next to each other in the alphabet.
Ah, nevermind.

Extra Stout
09-16-2005, 11:55 AM
SPOILER ALERT

09/13 - This thing in the Hatch can be called by two different words: One is three letters and starts and ends with two letters that are right next to each other in the alphabet. The other is seven letters long and starts and ends with the same letter. Source: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/
MaN, DesmonD

09/12 - More on the hatch: The word that begins and ends with the same letter is not a plural, and it is not SOULS or WINDOW.
DesmonD

Here's another hint: One of the castaways has already seen this thing before. The others might have as well, but I know for sure that one of them, one of the MAAAAIIIIN ones, has seen it before.This is an unfair clue, because we have not seen this part of the backstory yet... but Jack has met Desmond before.

09/12 - Another tip on the hatch: Some of you were there this morning. Source: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/The trick: there is more than one thing in the hatch. In this case, the clue refers to the shower.

09/01 - What's in the Hatch? Hint: In a way, it's something you've never seen before. But in a way, it's something you see every day and are probably seeing right now. Okay, another hint: It begins and ends with the same letter. Source: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Well, obviously nobody here has ever seen the Desmond's domicile facility in the hatch before, nor the old music system, nor the stationary bike, nor the mysterious drugs in the yellow vials, nor the computer. But, certainly we see our own bedrooms everyday, and everybody reading this is looking at some kind of computer.

TOP-CHERRY
09-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Oooooh, you're good.

Extra Stout
09-16-2005, 12:00 PM
Also... something in Jack's backstory indicates that Locke's "miraculous" healing was not a coincidence.

Sonia_TX
09-16-2005, 12:04 PM
I really can't wait 'til Lost starts again (and Desperate Housewives...ooh Extreme Makeover: Home Edition ..Ok I'll stop).

Did any of you get the DVD? I've been flat broke so haven't had a chance.

TheTruth
09-16-2005, 12:08 PM
just read the damn spoilers...couldn't help it...should be awesome.

ObiwanGinobili
09-16-2005, 12:11 PM

Dynamite?
Dinosaur Bones?
Dung Beetles?

What do you guys think?

uhmmmm...

aliens.

or maybe behind the scenes scientists.

or maybe it;s a large container for nuclear waste.

Sonia_TX
09-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Obiwan... they said it starts with a 'D'! haha

Zack Morris
09-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Obiwan??? do you have the force?

sa_butta
09-16-2005, 12:24 PM
http://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/forums.html&fpage=show_messages.php&board=11431&topic=85868&item_page=10&page=0

Answer:
The 7 letter word is "Desmond" a new character that will be in the first episode. Henry Ian Cusick will play him.

The 3 letter word that has letters close to it is "man".

Desmond is a man so they are the same thing.

Zack Morris
09-16-2005, 12:25 PM
Lost is a show that only wishes it could match up to my show...i used to be able to stop time...when i would say time out

ObiwanGinobili
09-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Obiwan... they said it starts with a 'D'! haha

ok.ok ok ....

uhm..

demons

disected human remains

TonyMontana
09-16-2005, 12:59 PM
I'll tell you what's in the fuckin hatch....RATINGS. :tu

Kdfelicity
09-16-2005, 04:41 PM
I really can't wait 'til Lost starts again (and Desperate Housewives...ooh Extreme Makeover: Home Edition ..Ok I'll stop).

Did any of you get the DVD? I've been flat broke so haven't had a chance.

Sonia, we like all the same shows, cept Housewives and makeover. It stands for DUNGEON! I'm so excited bout the new season. It's about time for Kate and Jack to hook it up. Actually it's past due.

Sonia_TX
09-16-2005, 05:00 PM
KDfelicity... Yea... I love to watch TV. You should watch Housewives and Makeover... just give them a try. I'm a crybaby...so I have to watch Makeover. lol

What other shows do you watch? Did you see Survivor? Biggest Loser? Big Brother? Joey, Will & Grace...yea i can't think of others right now. I wish these shows would start already (well the ones that haven't)

spurs=bling
09-16-2005, 06:15 PM
i don't know, i have not watched it in a while now.

The sone
09-16-2005, 06:25 PM
i was rooting for dildo...

1Parker1
09-16-2005, 06:27 PM
I was thinking Drugs were down there also.......or maybe money or treasure....or maybe it's Boon!!!!!

I can't wait for that show to start.......I'm just waiting for Jack to hook up with Kate!

I also can't wait for Alias to start (although it now conflicts with The OC :() Does anyone else watch Alias?

Sonia_TX
09-16-2005, 06:55 PM
I used to watch Alias... I watched Season 1 and a bit of last seasons (toward the end).

TDMVPDPOY
09-17-2005, 01:25 AM
tim duncan?

Jimcs50
09-17-2005, 09:05 AM
I can never ever figure out a damn thing in this show.

I think the writers are taking acid, to be truthful.

:)

TheTruth
09-17-2005, 09:31 AM
I can never ever figure out a damn thing in this show.

I think the writers are taking acid, to be truthful.

yeah, but the keep dragging my ass back in. the shows about as addictive as acid.

Vashner
09-17-2005, 11:04 AM
Stop No Spoilers!!!

Kdfelicity
09-17-2005, 11:32 AM
KDfelicity... Yea... I love to watch TV. You should watch Housewives and Makeover... just give them a try. I'm a crybaby...so I have to watch Makeover. lol

What other shows do you watch? Did you see Survivor? Biggest Loser? Big Brother? Joey, Will & Grace...yea i can't think of others right now. I wish these shows would start already (well the ones that haven't)

Actually, I don't watch many others besides Idol, Rockstar, and LOST. None of the others have really interested me. I loved the days of Dawson's Creek, Roswell, and Felicity, hence my namesake. The Alias girl actually got her start on Felicity. That's where she met Scott Foley too. I bet many don't know that.

Dos
09-17-2005, 03:51 PM
it's gotta be Dokken...

spurs=bling
09-17-2005, 04:03 PM
I used to watch Alias... I watched Season 1 and a bit of last seasons (toward the end).

i watch nip/tuck, anybody else??

Sonia_TX
09-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Actually, I don't watch many others besides Idol, Rockstar, and LOST. None of the others have really interested me. I loved the days of Dawson's Creek, Roswell, and Felicity, hence my namesake. The Alias girl actually got her start on Felicity. That's where she met Scott Foley too. I bet many don't know that.

I knew that! I LOVE FELICITY!!! Hannah was her name. Noel was a hottie (well of course Scott Foley is still hot haha). I really really want Felicity on DVD but can't afford it. :( Greg Grunberg (if I got that right) aka Sean was on Felicity too, and Alias AND Lost... he's just been around the block. haha I have Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD for DC. I only saw one season of Roswell (parts of it). But Felicity...oh Gosh...yes!

Kdfelicity
09-17-2005, 07:51 PM
OMG!!! I've almost never seen a BIG fan of Felicity beside myself!!! That is so exciting!! I have Season 1 of Felicity and Season 1 and 3 of Dawson's. I wish I had a DVD burner! But yea I can't stand how much the DVDs are. That's why you ask for em from people at Christmas and your birthday, that's what I do.

Sonia_TX
09-17-2005, 08:04 PM
I can talk about Felicity all freakin' day! I hadn't seen any episodes since they actually aired (not reruns like now) so when I joined blockbuster online I decided to rent them all. I saw them all...until I got to the last DVD on Season 4...they sent me the WRONG DVD!!! So I haven't gotten it yet and this was like 4 weeks ago! stupid blockbuster. So yea... I had to catch up because I had been missing the show but now I can't see the ending because of blockbuster. Crap. I mean, I know what happens because I saw it years ago but I was just reliving it. lol

One day I will get all seasons on DVD...one day.

Kdfelicity
09-17-2005, 08:07 PM
I can talk about Felicity all freakin' day! I hadn't seen any episodes since they actually aired (not reruns like now) so when I joined blockbuster online I decided to rent them all. I saw them all...until I got to the last DVD on Season 4...they sent me the WRONG DVD!!! So I haven't gotten it yet and this was like 4 weeks ago! stupid blockbuster. So yea... I had to catch up because I had been missing the show but now I can't see the ending because of blockbuster. Crap. I mean, I know what happens because I saw it years ago but I was just reliving it. lol

One day I will get all seasons on DVD...one day.

That is so great!! Personally, I rent at Hollywood Video. It's cheaper. I don't know if they have that online thing though. I was torn between Ben and Noel. I loved Noel but the whole point of the show was Felicity going after Ben. I felt sooo bad for Noel.

Sonia_TX
09-17-2005, 08:26 PM
I was going to come here and say that I thought Noel was the best choice because I am a sucker for guys with dark hair and light eyes.. but then come to think of it Ben was the same. lol Well his hair was a bit lighter. But Noel... he was my choice all along. I wish I had a hot RA like that when I was in college... damnit for living in an all female dorm. :(

Kdfelicity
09-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Sonia, did you even realize that LOST and Felicity were created and produced by the same person?? J.J. Abbrams?? He won an Emmy tonight for LOST and I knew his name sounded familiar. Sure enough....

Sonia_TX
09-18-2005, 10:14 PM
You didn't know that? come on now girl... he's the creater of Alias also... why do you think these people keep appearing in the shows. haha I'm way ahead of you. ;)

Jimcs50
09-19-2005, 12:35 PM
Lost won the Emmy for Best Drama last night.

That is the only show that I watch, see, do I know what is good or what?

:smokin

TheTruth
09-21-2005, 07:25 PM
35 more minutes...

TheTruth
09-21-2005, 09:03 PM
best episode ever.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-21-2005, 09:05 PM
so what was in this hatch

TheTruth
09-21-2005, 09:06 PM
a person

Jelly
09-21-2005, 09:19 PM
best episode ever.

You really thought that was good? I was bored through most of it. I've been anxiously waiting for this all week and now I just feel let down :depressed

09-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Somebody clue me in! I was driving up from Rockport and the wife was coordinating the 8 people coming to stay with us until Rita passes and didn't DVR the show.

John T
09-21-2005, 10:59 PM
They do a recap on the ABC site, but they haven't put tonight's episode yet.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index.html

SPOILERS BELOW!

There was no new news on the crew of the raft, except that Shannon thinks she sees Walt in the jungle when she goes to look for the dog.

There is some back story on Jack's wife's accident.

The first scene shows what appears to be a house, complete with big computer room and occupant. Turns out, it's the hatch. After they go back to the campsite to assure the others, Locke, Kate, and eventually Jack go back and down the hatch. The show ends with the occupant of the hatch holding a gun to Locke's head, Jack obviously recognizes him.

The 'preview' for next week's show didn't give us any new info that I can recall.

Carie

ETA: The inside of the hatch door read 'QUARANTINE'. And the guy injected something in his arm. Also, the guy Jack recognized (Desmond) was from one of Jack's flashbacks to the time his wife was in the hospital. The day he performed her surgery to be exact. He was running stairs in a stadium and this guy was doing the same. He said something about doing a race around the world IIRC.

Sonia_TX
09-22-2005, 12:42 AM
Desmond is in the hatch.

Man...you must have read some spoilers. lol I was like "Desmond?" then tonight when the guy said his name was Desmond I said "DESMOND!!!!!!!!!!!"... lol I remembered you had posted this before...

Horry For 3!
09-22-2005, 12:43 AM
Lost? I am not Lost. :)

Sonia_TX
09-22-2005, 01:00 AM
Lost? I am not Lost. :)

are you sure about that? :lol

Spurminator
09-22-2005, 09:31 AM
I love this show, even though at some point I know it's going to have to get cheesy and disappointing. The "answers" are never as good as the build-up. Ex: Twin Peaks, The X-Files, M. Night Shyamalan's last three movies...

1Parker1
09-22-2005, 09:45 AM
Damn Jack and Kate didn't hook up in the premiere like I thought! :(

Swishy McJackass
09-22-2005, 09:47 AM
I thought it was a pretty good episode. But I may be one of the few people that enjoys the backstories/flashbacks.

Next weeks episode is supposed to reveal everyone's fate.

BigDaddyMatty
09-22-2005, 09:50 AM
I thought it was a pretty good episode. But I may be one of the few people that enjoys the backstories/flashbacks.
I love the backstories, helps build the characters. Does anyone else think that Desmond is going to show up in the backstories of all the main characters this season?????

Next weeks episode is supposed to reveal everyone's fate.
Whatever the hell that means. Does anyone know who next episodes backstory is going to be on? I think it is Kate, but am not sure.

Swishy McJackass
09-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Do you think Danielle knew about Desmond or the underground bunker?

I wonder what he was quarantined from, and how long he was down there.

BigDaddyMatty
09-22-2005, 10:08 AM
I doubt that Danielle knew about him.
I'm wondering what the hell the "race around the world" meant.
Does it mean he was racing around the world to meet all the people that he wanted on the flight?

Swishy McJackass
09-22-2005, 10:14 AM
I kinda have a feeling that there's a connection between Ethan and Desmond. Ethan seemed to be superhuman at times. Maybe he was taking the same injections as Desmond. Perhaps there are more of these guys on the island.

BigDaddyMatty
09-22-2005, 10:18 AM
I kinda have a feeling that there's a connection between Ethan and Desmond. Ethan seemed to be superhuman at times. Maybe he was taking the same injections as Desmond. Perhaps there are more of these guys on the island.
I wonder how many "hatches" are on the island. He had that whole mirror thing going. Maybe the other survivors are going to blow another hatch on completely different part of the island.

Swishy McJackass
09-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Desmond had quite an arsenal of weaponry. And what the fuck is he training for?

Damn this show! I'm going to have to go back to the tape tonight to see if I missed anything.

Spurminator
09-22-2005, 10:26 AM
I wonder how many "hatches" are on the island. He had that whole mirror thing going. Maybe the other survivors are going to blow another hatch on completely different part of the island.

Good call, I would have to agree.

BigDaddyMatty
09-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Desmond had quite an arsenal of weaponry. And what the fuck is he training for?

Damn this show! I'm going to have to go back to the tape tonight to see if I missed anything.
oh you missed something. you can't possibly get everything in one viewing. fucking show has me by the balls.

And what was up with all of Desmond's equipment being old school The old green lettered computers, the old record player, the old looking plates.......

Swishy McJackass
09-22-2005, 10:37 AM
oh you missed something. you can't possibly get everything in one viewing. fucking show has me by the balls.

And what was up with all of Desmond's equipment being old school The old green lettered computers, the old record player, the old looking plates.......

Exactly. Based on all that, it would appear that Desmond's been down there for quite a while (even before Danielle got to the island), but the flashbacks with Jack don't look that old.

And, damn, that was bad wig that Jack was wearing!

BigDaddyMatty
09-22-2005, 10:41 AM
lolololololll...i was thinking the same thing about the wig.

SWC Bonfire
09-22-2005, 10:46 AM
Psst! It's a TV show... it's not real.

Swishy McJackass
09-22-2005, 10:47 AM
A few things I've gleaned from other sites:

- The numbers on the vial that Desmond was injecting himself with were the same as the lottery numbers and the numbers on the hatch.

- The mural on the wall has the number 108. 4+8+15+16+23+42=108.

- I need to get off the computer and back into the real world.

Swishy McJackass
09-22-2005, 10:48 AM

Fuck off! Go spread your lies somewhere else!!!!!!!

:spin :spin :spin :spin :spin :spin :spin :spin

BigDaddyMatty
09-22-2005, 10:48 AM
you're full of shit.

LuvBones
09-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Desmond is injecting himself with something?? I must have missed that.. that was in this episode? I recorded it so I think I better watch it again.

Spurminator
09-22-2005, 11:03 AM
It's at the very beginning.

For a second, since they weren't showing his face, I thought it might be a Hurley flashback. :lol

LuvBones
09-22-2005, 11:17 AM
oh wow, I just realized I missed the first few minutes of the show. No wonder I had no idea what everyone was talking about with Desmond. That's what happens when you watch it at 2 am! When it was on I was trying to convince my sis to leave Houston so I missed quite a few parts.

1Parker1
09-22-2005, 11:21 AM
I think next week they're gonna show what happened to the guys on the raft. And that whole Walt storyline is WEIRD! That kid has some weird powers and I think the "Others" wanted him because of that....

BigDaddyMatty
09-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Hurley!?!?! Before he ate an entire cow.

I thought maybe the dude was Sawyer for a bit.

Spurminator
09-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Maybe Walt has "the Shining"...

BigDaddyMatty
09-22-2005, 11:23 AM
I think next week they're gonna show what happened to the guys on the raft. And that whole Walt storyline is WEIRD! That kid has some weird powers and I think the "Others" wanted him because of that....
The Walt thing last night was weird as hell.

King
09-22-2005, 01:52 PM
-Locke and Sara were both paralyzed before their encounter with Jack.
-Jack's last name is Shepherd (biblical reference)
-The man that died in Sara's accident, had the same last name as Boone and Shannon (Rutherford)
-Desmond meets Jack when they're running stairs. He said he was almost a doctor and that's he doing a race around the world - calls Jack brother (possible dear old dad wasn't as faithful as he should have been - with the Austrailian accent maybe that's the "son" Christian went to see in Australia) Desmond also tells jack to believe he can save his patient
-108 appears on the wall, all the numbers add up to 108
-

Horry For 3!
09-22-2005, 01:58 PM
are you sure about that? :lol
Sure am.

Sonia_TX
09-22-2005, 03:50 PM
There is also media of Walt when he whispers (when Shannon sees him)... Well, apparently if played backwards he says "press the button. no buttons bad"

Or don't press the button, the buttons bad?

http://www.lostlinks2.net/audio/waltwhisper.mp3

Remember Jack was going to press the button but Locke said he shouldn't...hmm...

Vashner
09-22-2005, 03:56 PM
One thing on lost that was stupid.. was that small plane full of heroin...
The guy kept walking.. now in real life we know.. if you on a stupid island with nothing your gonna snort up some of that drug... not walk past it.

This show is a trip.. it's like reruns over and over too.. last season was on what 4 times?

Marklar MM
09-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Maybe the button releases zombies.

Vashner
09-22-2005, 04:32 PM
I noticed the prompt was a Unhappy Face .. :< I think...

Like the machine was frowning...

Spurminator
09-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Looked more like a Devil to me...

>:0

(0 = Cursor)

Vashner
09-22-2005, 04:44 PM
yea at first I thought it was some nuke silos...

Sonia_TX
09-22-2005, 06:27 PM
The computer thing was like this

>:|

TheTruth
09-22-2005, 06:35 PM
do you guys think that desmond will be in everyones flashbacks this season? i bet that is what he meant by, "a race around the world."

Vashner
09-22-2005, 06:35 PM
I think the whole island is a ship that can move too...

TheTruth
09-22-2005, 06:37 PM
hmmmm..that would be cool..desmond is controlling the beast from the hatch, i think that is for sure.

batman2883
09-22-2005, 06:43 PM
shouldnt that island be torn apart from the hurricanes?

Kdfelicity
09-23-2005, 01:10 AM
You really thought that was good? I was bored through most of it. I've been anxiously waiting for this all week and now I just feel let down :depressed

Are you freakin kiddin me? Season #2 premiere was as good as it gets... What were you watching???

Kdfelicity
09-23-2005, 01:13 AM
Damn Jack and Kate didn't hook up in the premiere like I thought! :(

I know!! That needs to happen PRONTO!! I could tell there was some chemistry at the campfire when they're alone though...

Vashner
09-23-2005, 03:23 AM
I think they already did it.. (Jack and Kate)... hey they had Sex on Survivor so it's possible...

TheTruth
09-23-2005, 10:05 AM
the sawyer/kate/jack love triangle never really developed like I thought it would..

TDMVPDPOY
09-23-2005, 12:23 PM
My porno stash is in that hatch, dont tell anyone

BigDaddyMatty
09-23-2005, 12:39 PM
shit, my stash wouldn't fit in the hatch.

Vashner
09-23-2005, 12:43 PM
The one thing I don't like about Lost . .is how they do reruns over and over..

They showed the first episode about 6 times??

It's like they think they are HBO or something...

Sonia_TX
09-23-2005, 02:10 PM
They're trying to catch people up... and is that Losts fault? Shouldn't it be the network?

TheTruth
09-23-2005, 02:11 PM
yeah, lost can do no wrong.

LuvBones
09-24-2005, 02:33 PM
There's a theory I read on what the numbers mean. It may be a spoiler, but it's pretty interesting...

Rousseau's genetic mirror theory says that everyone in the world has an exact twin somewhere, however according to the theory you never encounter this person, by laws of probablitly and other natuaral occuring phemnomen. Its the theory that was devised by a French Mathematician named Marseille Roussau in the year 1988. He used a series of numbers to explain his theory. Now I know you're not going to believe this but here goes.
4 8 15 16 23 42
The 4 stands for 4 degrees of separation (not 6 or 7 as commonly stated.) Roussau believed that everyone in the world was connected by four different people. So in theory could meet yourself by using four different people connected to you. Example: Your brother's, boss's, neighbor nephew, knows your mirror.
The 8 stands for the eighth continent, or the only place in the world where you could meet your mirror. He calculated it to be somewhere in the south pacific. Now we know its not actually as large as the other contintents but its used figurtively because everyone in all 7 continents could meet there mirror on the 8th universal continent.
The 15 stands for the chances of you acually meeting yourself on this place, as in 15 out of 4,815,162,342. Look at the second set "815." Ring any bells?
The 16 stands for the maximum amount of people that could encounter their twin all at the same time. Think about the number of main characters.
The 23 is the number of years apart your twin and yourself are. You are not the same age as your twin. By chance and probablity it takes 23 years exactly for the same genes that made you to be connected again to form another you.
The 42 stands for the maximimum number of years your twin and yourself can be alive at the same time. However people do die at diffferent times so thats why everyone isn't dead at 75. For example my twin was born on Sept. 6 2003 b/c i was born on Spet. 6 1980. Now that doesn't mean I will die in the year 2045, I could, but its not set in stone. My twin could die when he is 16, and then the whole thing starts over again.

Craazy.

TheTruth
09-24-2005, 02:43 PM
that is crazy...the crazy lady's last name is also rousseau

Vashner
09-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Humm well they hooked me.. I am gonna watch it tonight. but not the re-run 1st hour..

TheTruth
09-28-2005, 06:35 PM
fantastic...i was about to bump this thread.

we find out "the fate" of all the survivors today....whatever that means...

Jelly
09-28-2005, 06:50 PM
that is crazy...the crazy lady's last name is also rousseau

well yeah. They also have a Locke. I wonder what philosophers will be represented by the back of the plane.

TheTruth
09-28-2005, 06:51 PM
tonights flashbacks follow michaela and walt.

Princess45
09-28-2005, 08:52 PM
I am SO glad Felicity made me watch last week's episode! I am SO hooked!

Vashner
09-28-2005, 08:53 PM
I knew there was a Nuke on the island...

TheTruth
09-28-2005, 09:05 PM
who is "him". so Desmond didn't recognize Jack? Fucking show, too many damn questions!!!

Vashner
09-28-2005, 09:07 PM
The one with the code to turn off the nuke timer.

TheTruth
09-28-2005, 09:10 PM
The one with the code to turn off the nuke timer.
awesome..i miss too damn much watching that show.

Vashner
09-28-2005, 09:19 PM
I could be wrong just guessing..

Zombie
09-28-2005, 09:23 PM
We figured it is some kind of bomb.

Vashner
09-28-2005, 09:27 PM
When they went down the shaft thing I thought I saw a tube for an ICBM..

So it either blows up the island.. or.. the island is a safe house and it launches rockets to start WWIII or something like that..(blow up everything but the island)..

Jelly
09-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Seems to me that Desmond thinks WWIII or a nuclear war has already happened and he believes he is one of the only survivors on the planet. He is living in some kind of bomb shelter and he has quarantined himself in because of radiation fears or something.

TheTruth
09-28-2005, 09:42 PM
If Jack running into Desmond turns out to be a coincedence I'll be very disappointed.

Horry For 3!
09-28-2005, 10:15 PM
I watched half of this today....it was okay, not that great

TheWriter
09-28-2005, 10:27 PM
Question, many may have missed it, but what was the symbol on the shark? It looked like the same symbol on Desmond's shirt.

Vashner
09-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Ah I didn't notice that...

Jelly
09-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Well, I thought that was a really good episode, but after reading the messages on various Lost forums, I seem to be in the minority. Just about everyone was trashing it. What's the consensus here? Did you guys like it?

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 10:53 PM
who is "him". so Desmond didn't recognize Jack? Fucking show, too many damn questions!!!

It looked to me like he DID recognize him.. i mean with that evil smile face he made at him. creepy! man this show always has me on the edge of my seat. I love it! and yes the shark did have the same symbol on it. Jelly I don't know what everyone else is watching but these past two shows have been awesome.

and i'm so glad to see my baby sawyer's still alive... :makeout

Jelly
09-28-2005, 11:10 PM
It looked to me like he DID recognize him.. i mean with that evil smile face he made at him. creepy! man this show always has me on the edge of my seat. I love it! and yes the shark did have the same symbol on it. Jelly I don't know what everyone else is watching but these past two shows have been awesome.

and i'm so glad to see my baby sawyer's still alive... :makeout

I'm so glad someone else liked it!! I was starting to worry about myself :lol Seriously, the "official" Lost site is thefuselage.com and just about everyone over there is bitching about tonight's show and saying the writers better get it together. :wtf

Jelly
09-28-2005, 11:12 PM
but Spurfect, why did you call Sawyer your baby? Are you trying to say he's cheating on me????

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 11:16 PM
but Spurfect, why did you call Sawyer your baby? Are you trying to say he's cheating on me????

did I say that out loud? :wow oops :oops

maxpower
09-29-2005, 12:04 AM
http://www.crystalinks.com/pakua.gif http://lost.cubit.net/pics/hatchLogo.jpg
http://ourworld.cs.com/VAST321/shark.jpg

Obviously from another board.

maxpower
09-29-2005, 12:06 AM
and a bonus
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/9576/kate25av.jpg
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/6639/kate14dx.jpg

1Parker1
09-29-2005, 08:02 AM
Yesterday was a great episode...I don't know what you other people are talking about! But they def didn't fulfill their promise from the promos that "The fate of all will be revealed"..........I didn't see any revelations in yesterdays episode...just more questions.

BTW, I may have missed it, but how did Jin manage to get back on land? What happened to him after that whole ocean fiasco? Was he shot at also on the raft, did he jump over?

TheTruth
09-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Well, I thought that was a really good episode, but after reading the messages on various Lost forums, I seem to be in the minority. Just about everyone was trashing it. What's the consensus here? Did you guys like it?
oh, i loved the episode....the frustration over how many questions I can't answer is a good thing.

TheTruth
09-29-2005, 08:40 AM
Yesterday was a great episode...I don't know what you other people are talking about! But they def didn't fulfill their promise from the promos that "The fate of all will be revealed"..........I didn't see any revelations in yesterdays episode...just more questions.

BTW, I may have missed it, but how did Jin manage to get back on land? What happened to him after that whole ocean fiasco? Was he shot at also on the raft, did he jump over?
Jin did jump over to try and help sawyer. So, all I can assume is that he jumped on another piece of driftwood, and got there faster.

LuvBones
10-05-2005, 06:50 PM
*bump* :spin

Jimcs50
10-05-2005, 06:55 PM
I am recording it tonight. Red Sox on on.

TheTruth
10-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Going to be a good one...Michelle Rodriguez becomes a regular tonight.

Jimcs50
10-05-2005, 07:06 PM

http://i.imdb.com/mptv1.gif

I'd do her.

Jimcs50
10-05-2005, 07:07 PM

http://www.mclaughlinlabs.com/leigh/galleries/modeling3/mr00002.jpg

I'd do her.

TheTruth
10-05-2005, 07:07 PM
so good you do her twice?

Jimcs50
10-05-2005, 07:26 PM
so good you do her twice?

um, is there any other way?

TheTruth
10-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Dude, what the hell is up with The Dharma Initiative. Fucking weird.

Jelly
10-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Well, that was a pretty good episode I thought. The John Locke story is absolutely heartbreaking. So do you guys think Jin has been able to speak English all along?

LuvBones
10-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Who did you find yourself siding with, Jack or John?

I know it would take me a lot more than that stupid orientation video to make me believe I'm saving the world by pushing a button.
How does John believe it so easily?

TheTruth
10-05-2005, 09:29 PM
How can you not side with Locke. He's story really is heartbreaking. How much you guys want to bet that he gets into a wreck with Peggy Bundy, she dies and he gets paralyzed????

TheTruth
10-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Ana Lucia turning out to be one of the "Others" was a pretty good twist also. You guys think she had anything to do with the plane going down?

ObiwanGinobili
10-05-2005, 09:31 PM
How can you not side with Locke. He's story really is heartbreaking. How much you guys want to bet that he gets into a wreck with Peggy Bundy, she dies and he gets paralyzed????

oh m ygod. i wa thinking the same thing!!

I want to know what happened that the doctor from party of 5 is no longer married to the girl he operated on.

ObiwanGinobili
10-05-2005, 09:31 PM
do you think she died?

TheTruth
10-05-2005, 09:37 PM
anything is possible...

LuvBones
10-05-2005, 09:38 PM
True John's story is heartbreaking and miraculous, but Jack has had some pretty miraculous events in his life too. I guess I side easier with Jack because he's more analytical and "scientific" in his thoughts.. John is all faith in something he knows nothing about.

I think Ana was on the back of the plane but she just found the "others" before the survivors so she's obviously working with them.

TheTruth
10-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Whats up with Desmond and Jack seemingly being on the same island for no other reason but coincendence.

scott
10-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Michelle Rodriquez is nasty...

Kate on the other hand... is MUTHAFUCKING incredible... what is the actress' name?

LuvBones
10-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Obiwan, I just realized that I took the bottom half of your avatar. :lol

Spurfect
10-05-2005, 10:25 PM

Nice! lol. hey sorry I didnt respond earlier, I wasn't here. Did you see LOST???

LuvBones
10-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Of Course!

Sonia_TX
10-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Kates real name is Evangeline Lilly.

I think that the rest of the people that are with AnnaLucia ARE NOT the "others..they were on the plane. they probably heard the stuff going on too (the voices) and they think the "others" were coming to get them. Maybe they thought that Jin, Sawyer and Michael are part of the 'others'. Who knows?

Spurfect
10-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Of Course!

it was CRAZY. the show goes by so fast though :(.. I can't wait already til next wednesday lol

1Parker1
10-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Oh my gosh! Yesterday's episode was crazy! Ok, is it just me or is anyone getting tired of the show? It just seems that every episode leaves me with more and more questions and no answers to previous questions which just leaves me going crazy! It's like they get you so "Lost" you can't even figure out what's going on anymore....

ObiwanGinobili
10-06-2005, 11:25 AM

:lol
thast ok! there is obviously enough Manu to go around! i'm willing to share.....
but whoever has that poiece below yours needs to hurry up allready! I'm suire it;s my turn by now. :angel

TheTruth
10-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Oh my gosh! Yesterday's episode was crazy! Ok, is it just me or is anyone getting tired of the show? It just seems that every episode leaves me with more and more questions and no answers to previous questions which just leaves me going crazy! It's like they get you so "Lost" you can't even figure out what's going on anymore....
wash your mouth. how can you get tired of this show? tsk tsk tsk

1Parker1
10-06-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm still going to watch it! It's just I'd apprecate if they answered some of the missing puzzles before they added new pieces that's all. It's getting waaaaay too confusing. It's not as awesome as it was last season, that's all I'm saying...

TheTruth
10-06-2005, 02:14 PM
stop Parker, your breaking my heart.

TheTruth
10-06-2005, 04:44 PM
this is pretty intersting (http://www.thehansofoundation.org/)

TheWriter
10-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Ana Lucia turning out to be one of the "Others" was a pretty good twist also. You guys think she had anything to do with the plane going down?

Ana Lucia isn't a "other." The Others are the ones on the boat who took Walt.

Ana Lucia and the rest are the people seated in the tail of the plane.

Kdfelicity
10-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Alright so I was a little late on the tivo and just watched it last night, but goodness, I think the episodes just keep gettin better and better. Not that last season was bad by any means, but this season is better, that is for sure.

I agree with Luvbones and think that Ana Lucia was in the back of the plane too and got captured by the hunters and is working for them.

It's got to be more than a coincidence for why Jack and Desmond are on the same island in the middle of freakin nowhere..

Entertainment Weekly says Jack, Kate and now Ana make for "an uneasy romantic trio".
Jack better chose Kate over Ana or I'm gonna need to have a word with the writers..Ana's buttfuckinugly, Kate is hot, that's all there is to it...

That's a tough question on what they shoulda done about the button. But if the world was at the fate of your hands quite possibly, would you have pushed it?? I would have.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-10-2005, 01:22 AM
Watching this show is tantamount to eating food laced with cyanide.

Kdfelicity
10-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Watching this show is tantamount to eating food laced with cyanide.

So you like it then? I knew you'd come around.

Princess45
10-10-2005, 07:55 AM
Ok, so I was on a trip this weekend and bored off my mind. There was an episode of Lost on Saturday night at like 8pm ET. Does anyone know if that was a rerun from this past Wednesday? I missed Wednesday so I am hoping that it was. Any help?

John T
10-10-2005, 01:22 PM
I heard it was replaying on Saturday night, so probably. What was the story line?

Carie

10-10-2005, 01:47 PM
this is pretty intersting (http://www.thehansofoundation.org/)

As Well As This (http://thedharmainitiative.org/)

10-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Here is an interesting take on the Hanso Foundation and Dharma (Highlight to read spoilers)

]The ba gua, popularly a Chinese good luck emblem, is the logo of Dharma, a company involved in manipulating the fabric of chance and reality based on the thoughts and desires of its "customers." The island is their testing ground, but something has gone wrong, and the experiment is pulling people to itself, stretching out tentacles of chance to anyone infected directly or indirectly, with The Numbers -- a memetic pathogen which changes its victims' luck, bending reality around them and ultimately drawing them to the island, where the experiment brings to life the thoughts and desires of the more "sensitive" survivors. The polar bear, the shark, the Monster, the anomalies and sicknesses, are all the result of Dharma Corp's meddling in the fabric of reality, but ultimately have sprung from the tortured minds of the characters. Kind of like that "Shore Leave" episode of classic Star Trek.

The Dharma Initiative, a collective of 1980s scientists who conducted research in a variety of fields with the funding of a wealthy benefactor, refer to the island as a "station" with unique electromagnetic qualities. The Numbers are some kind of maintenance routine which resets Desmond's counter and keeps something from happening. (A dimensional rift? The release of a world-threatening pandemic? Nothing at all?) It would seem that the various phenomena on the island are results of the scientists' experiments from long ago. (But not too long ago; c'mon, Betamax was around by 1980. Dharma could have shot their instructional videos on tape. The "film" was so obviously an edited video with strobe and dust-and-scratches filters applied to it. Too much fancy graphics work and clarity for a simple 8mm or 16mm film

10-10-2005, 01:54 PM
And another thing to think about, reckon Walt's mother went to work for Hanso when she left for Europe hence his kidnapping because of her involvement?

Jelly
10-10-2005, 06:02 PM
And another thing to think about, reckon Walt's mother went to work for Hanso when she left for Europe hence his kidnapping because of her involvement?

I think the mother is definitely involved in all of this. I also don't think she's really dead. I suspect she's still manipulating from behind the scenes.

(She's a Class A bitch btw)

Kdfelicity
10-10-2005, 10:44 PM
I'm ready for another flashback of Kate's. She is the coolest tough girl I know...I wanna be just like her!!(not really, but I like her edge)

TheTruth
10-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Good filler episode. No real plot movement, but it was cool to learn that a bunch of the people from the back died. The flashback story was kinda boring. The ending kicked ass.

Next episode should be great. THE OTHERS!!!

batman2883
10-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Dude i watched this show for the first time last night....totally never watching that stupid shit again...what the hell was going on in that fat dudes life??? he was stupid he wanted to blow up the food storage

ObiwanGinobili
10-13-2005, 08:44 AM
ok. so there wre originally 23 survivors form the back of the plane...

do we think they are victims of "the others"?
victims of disease?
or that the effects of the Dharma project are stronger on that side of the Isaland and they are just succumbing via SPEHRE (micheal crighton) style??

batman2883
10-13-2005, 08:46 AM
Wtf?!?!?!?!!?!

1Parker1
10-13-2005, 08:53 AM
ok. so there wre originally 23 survivors form the back of the plane...

do we think they are victims of "the others"?
victims of disease?
or that the effects of the Dharma project are stronger on that side of the Isaland and they are just succumbing via SPEHRE (micheal crighton) style??

I think the whole island is some kind of phychological experiement...

ObiwanGinobili
10-13-2005, 08:55 AM
I think the whole island is some kind of phychological experiement...

that could be a consequence of what I picked up from 1369's spoiler post.
But i don;lt think it was originaly the intention.... or perhaps it was and now the whole thing is fucked up.

ObiwanGinobili
10-13-2005, 08:58 AM
BTW- about Hurley.
it has been mentioned before in the show that he has mental issues. He found the #'s that won him the lottery while at a mental institution.
It;s kinda obvious that he has very low self esteem and a huge fear of being "an outsider" or hated or disliked in anyway. He doesn;t want ot be the main man either... he just wants to stay in the background and be accepted. He;s happy with status quo, and can't handle anythign messing that up.

From that perspective I can totally understand why he was willing to take such and extreme measure. (as blowing up the food)
thankfully he was able to come up wiht a better solution.

1Parker1
10-13-2005, 09:02 AM
I thought that whole storylien with him was so stupid yesterday! The whole trying to juxtaposition him being in charge of the food with the lottery thing....:rolleyes

Vashner
10-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Yea.. I am sure some dude like him would "blow up" food after being on a remote island for 6 weeks..... uh huh... And also that other guy would leave pile of heroin dolls at the wreak (Hence some of the others. .maybe they are strung out on the H?)..

TheTruth
10-13-2005, 05:33 PM
I'll agree that it was a very weak episode, but it had its bright spots. Learning that the survivors from the back of the plane are dying was pretty cool. The bottle with the notes coming back, and Sun think that Jin is dead was pretty cool. The whole backstory sucked *plus the brought out the skinny white dude that screwed the fat black chick from road trip*. It was a filler episode, nothing more. Can't wait to find out whats up with the "others" in next weeks episode. Stupid that Jin speaking unaccented english turned out to be a dream.

Questions for you guys...
Does Desmond show back up?
How soon do they start the jack/anna lucia/sawyer/kate love square?
Why are the people in the back of the plane dying (disease/the "Others")?
When is Kate going to get naked for all of us to see?

Arragontigo
10-13-2005, 05:50 PM
can someone please explain to me what this thread is about?

batman2883
10-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Okay last night I saw this fat guy fixing to blow up something because of chips what the fuck does that mean?

LuvBones
10-13-2005, 06:04 PM
can someone please explain to me what this thread is about?

It's about the show LOST. If you guys are just starting to watch this show now you're not going to understand a damn thing... I've been watching this show from the beginning and I still don't know what's going on. :lol

TheTruth
10-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm with LuvBones....

Batman, if you want to start from the beginning you can borrow my DVD. I guarantee you'll like it if you watch it from the beginning..

batman2883
10-13-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm with LuvBones....

Batman, if you want to start from the beginning you can borrow my DVD. I guarantee you'll like it if you watch it from the beginning..

Yeah that would be cool cause i saw it last night and the fat dude wanted to blow up a room cause a bag of chips i was like WTF?!@??!!?!?!? and he won the lottery and gave out a peanut butter jar?

Sonia_TX
10-13-2005, 06:09 PM
I'll agree that it was a very weak episode, but it had its bright spots. Learning that the survivors from the back of the plane are dying was pretty cool. The bottle with the notes coming back, and Sun think that Jin is dead was pretty cool. The whole backstory sucked *plus the brought out the skinny white dude that screwed the fat black chick from road trip*. It was a filler episode, nothing more. Can't wait to find out whats up with the "others" in next weeks episode. Stupid that Jin speaking unaccented english turned out to be a dream.

I don't want ana lucia to be in the love 'square'. It needs to stay a triangle. She's a bitch. lol

LuvBones
10-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Yeah that would be cool cause i saw it last night and the fat dude wanted to blow up a room cause a bag of chips i was like WTF?!@??!!?!?!? and he won the lottery and gave out a peanut butter jar?

Awwwe yes.. the peanut butter jar. That was so sweet! :)

You should watch from the beginning.. you'll get hooked.

LuvBones
10-13-2005, 06:12 PM
I don't want ana lucia to be in the love 'square'. It needs to stay a triangle. She's a bitch. lol

Her and Sawyer deserve each other, lol. I'm rooting for Kate and Jack. :makeout

Vashner
10-13-2005, 08:19 PM
What it the island has bunches of nukes and there are like a bunch of those bunkers with people all nuts from re-entering the code...

Then again it could be an experiment ...

King
10-13-2005, 09:02 PM
At the very beginning of last night's episode when Hurley is eating the food, and Jin comes in and talks to him - in his dream - he's drinking from a milk carton. He turns around right when Jin walks in the room, and on the side of the milk carton is a missing person's thing - with Walt on it.

TheTruth
10-13-2005, 09:21 PM
damn, i didn't notice that....very cool...thanks king

Vashner
10-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Awesome easter egg's hidden in the series. BTW milk does not last that long in that kind of can. It would of been dehydrated milk or maybe canned condensed.

Also was neat in his dream he was doing the binge eating.. he opened a big and a fully
cooked steak and mash potatoes with gravy was there..

I'll admit.. I am hooked it's very well done story...

They get great photography too.. you can kinda fell something in the eye's of the actors... you know when you look someone in the eye in RL and get a vibe.

Sonia_TX
10-13-2005, 11:16 PM
http://img448.imageshack.us/my.php?image=waltmilk4nf.jpg
The Walt Photo

Kdfelicity
10-19-2005, 01:18 AM
Alright so once again, I'm a week behind with my episode watching...

I for one loved that episode!! I think it was geared more toward the gals-as it was more of a tear-jerker(emotional one). I started gushing when Charlie gave Claire the peanut butter and again with Bernard and Rose...

Boy Hurley was just about makin love to that chocolate bar...

Charlie's sudden forwardness cracked me up "Management!"

I can't wait for Kate to get naked alllll the way for JACK!!

I agree with Luvbones again, Sawyer and Ana Lucia do deserve each other!

I think the people in the back of the plane(Bernard, Ana Lucia) had to kill the 23 others and burn them(hence the smoke) because those ones went nuts...But that would just be too simple for the writers when everything they write is complicated.

TheTruth
10-19-2005, 07:47 AM
I can't wait for Kate to get naked alllll the way for JACK!!
I agree 100%

TheTruth
10-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Super Huge Spoiler. Warning Warning. Super Huge Spoiler.

Super Huge Spoiler. Don't click if you want to be suprised. (http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21591)

John T
10-19-2005, 02:05 PM
THANK YOU Truth for putting the warning! :) And if anyone wants to discuss what's in his link please also put a warning and maybe put your text in white so that it has to be highlighted to be seen!

Carie

TheTruth
10-19-2005, 02:44 PM
Yeah, there is no need to discuss the spoiler. But if you do, change the text to white.

Kdfelicity
10-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Yeah, there is no need to discuss the spoiler. But if you do, change the text to white.

Warning! Discussing the spoiler!!

First Boone, now Shannon!! Least they'll be happy together in heaven!! They weren't really brother and sister right??

Truthy, I have to miss the episode again tonight cuz I have a test tommorow... :depressed

TheTruth
10-19-2005, 03:34 PM
oh Felicity...don't give it away now. I wouldn't want for anyone to hate you. :smokin

TheTruth
10-19-2005, 03:36 PM
hey felicity, put this on each side of your text so you don't give it away

that will make it invisible...and people will have to highlight it to read.

Kdfelicity
10-19-2005, 03:41 PM
hey felicity, put this on each side of your text so you don't give it away

that will make it invisible...and people will have to highlight it to read.

Put what?? I did the stuff in white font color that I didn't want people to read...

TheTruth
10-19-2005, 03:43 PM
nevermind, i'm a chode.

Kdfelicity
10-19-2005, 03:47 PM
nevermind, i'm a chode.

Silly...

John T
10-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Can you please put that part about B in white too? That gives a major plotline away, albeit without tons of details. Thanks :) And make sure to watch it when you get home so we can discuss!

Carie

jaffies
10-19-2005, 06:06 PM
- Truth

-Yes, DEsMONd shows back up, but I don't know where he took off to.
-I don't think the love square will start until they rafters meet up with the front survivors...sometime around episode 8.
-dunno. My guess: the disease
-hopefully...Season 2 DVD easter eggs!

John T
10-19-2005, 09:15 PM
THREE WEEKS?????? Stupid World Series!

Did anybody catch what Jin said to Michael towards the end?

Carie

Sonia_TX
10-19-2005, 10:38 PM
John, I had to rewind it to listen again but still didn't get it. I saved in on the DVR so if I can I will watch it tomorrow and put up the captions (don't know if that works on recorded stuff).

Sonia_TX
10-19-2005, 10:53 PM
Of course I went searching... and apparently this is what Jin says to Michael..

'You find Walt.'

John T
10-19-2005, 11:05 PM
Thank you! I'm afraid to go to any of the Lost boards because I don't want to read any spoilers. Oh, and my name is Carie, I'm lazy so I post on my husband's account. I put my name at the bottom so that he can't be held accountable for any of the stupid things I say :)

Carie

Vashner
10-20-2005, 12:19 AM
Yea I am reading it backwards.. did someone post spoilers?

Grrr...

John T
10-20-2005, 12:32 AM
I'm not sure if there are spoilers in the link (because I haven't clicked it yet), or if there are in whatever Felicity wrote in white text, but the part that she put that we can actually read (about Boone) was only a spoiler until they showed the previews for the next show. Did I just make any sense?

Anyway, what did everybody think?

Carie

TheTruth
10-20-2005, 06:26 AM
Fantastic episode. Those others are starting to freak me out. The Jin/Sun backstory was definately the best of the season so far. The look on Sun's face when they first run into each other is priceless. Can't wait for Ana Lucia's crew to meet up with the other survivors. Good Good Episode.

jaffies
10-20-2005, 03:18 PM
the walking "others" scene got me thinking about several things:

- what's with the creepy walking
....are the "others" stepping in each other's paths in order to leave only one set of footprints?

- what's with the bandage on the stuffed bear?
.....could the bear have lost a leg in its time on the island, or maybe the bear could have been torn apart to insert a explosive device and used as a weapon?

- what's with the stuffed animals in this season?
.....I don't remember any stuffed animals in season 1, but there has been 3 this season: polar bear given to Walt, stuffed bunny packed away by Desmond while leaving the hatch/lab, and now this stuffed bear

- are there more (abducted) children among the "others"?
.....the legs in the scene have no hair. either they belong to children, women, or just very feminine men :eyebrows

- the legs in the scene seem to repeat
.....could this mean that the others have more twins ala the "others" on the boat

- could the last "other" with the teddy bear be Walt?
.....I seriously doubt that, but I do think it could be Alex (Rousseau's daughter).

- did the last "other" change during scene cuts?
.....go and check it out (TIVO). it seems he/she changes pants and grows about a foot...or it could be a huge continuity error.

next episode: someone dies!!!!

TheTruth
10-20-2005, 05:45 PM
someone dies, BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT 3 F*NG WEEKS!>!>!>!>!>!>!

John T
10-20-2005, 06:35 PM
- what's with the creepy walking
....are the "others" stepping in each other's paths in order to leave only one set of footprints?

Didn't Ecko tell Jin that the others don't leave any footprints?

- what's with the stuffed animals in this season?
.....I don't remember any stuffed animals in season 1, but there has been 3 this season: polar bear given to Walt, stuffed bunny packed away by Desmond while leaving the hatch/lab, and now this stuffed bear

The polar bear has appeared at least 3 times now I think. One the island itself, in the comic strip, and Walt's stuffed animal. I'm wondering if Walt's 'powers' brought it to life.

Have we seen bunnies anywhere else? Or a regular bear?

- could the last "other" with the teddy bear be Walt?
.....I seriously doubt that, but I do think it could be Alex (Rousseau's daughter).

My immediate thought was that it was Alex.

Carie

The Jin/Sun backstory was definately the best of the season so far. The look on Sun's face when they first run into each other is priceless.
I'm really starting to like their back stories. I just wish they'd do more on Walt so that we can learn what is up with him!

jaffies
10-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Didn't Ecko tell Jin that the others don't leave any footprints?

ahh, you're right. but if you consider Ethan to be one of the "others"...he did leave tracks/footprints. but I have a suspicion(sp?) that he's not with that group.

Have we seen bunnies anywhere else? Or a regular bear?

dunno about regular bears, but I do remember Sawyer reading "Watership Down". he described it to Kate (or Shannon) as "...it's about bunnies"

I really don't mind the 3 weeks of reruns, I need to see some of the things that I missed.

John T
10-20-2005, 08:09 PM
ahh, you're right. but if you consider Ethan to be one of the "others"...he did leave tracks/footprints. but I have a suspicion(sp?) that he's not with that group.

He didn't seem to look like he'd been there forever, like the others. They were all dirty wearing really worn clothes, lots of facial hair. Maybe he cleaned up and stole some clothes from the crash. But yeah, there's something 'off' about him.

dunno about regular bears, but I do remember Sawyer reading "Watership Down". he described it to Kate (or Shannon) as "...it's about bunnies"

Oh, don't remember that! Parts of this show are like a Buffy episode, all of these weird things from their dreams/lives start becoming real.

I really don't mind the 3 weeks of reruns, I need to see some of the things that I missed.
Well I mind :lol

Hey Truth, can we go to that link now, or will it give things away from future episodes? What about reading Felicity's post?

Carie

Kdfelicity
10-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey Truth, can we go to that link now, or will it give things away from future episodes? What about reading Felicity's post?

Carie

DON'T read what's in white, it's still a spoiler.

So I wasn't as behind as I usually am, I watched it last night. I was dying to know about the Others.

I don't know about yall, but I was PISSED that Kate wanted to read Sawyer's message in the bottle. So what if they didn't get to say goodbye, she's not suppose to be with him, she is suppose to be with JACK! :wtf

I felt bad for Sun cuz she liked that Hotel dude and he blew her off, he shouldn't be going on matchmaker dates if he has a chick in America, come on dude, not cool.

Jaffies, you must back that Tivo up every two seconds for all the shit that you catch.

For some reason, I really don't think that that's Walt walking with The Others.

Do yall think those guys on the boat that took Walt were part of The Others or they took Walt to sacrifice him to The Others??

Vashner
10-21-2005, 09:14 PM
But you should have another thread marked Spoilers..

This thread started off without them.

This thread is contaminated.. Post every 300 seconds or it.. will happen..

Sonia_TX
10-24-2005, 04:43 PM
You guys should check out this little video...it's too funny

It has music so it might not be work friendly unless your work doesn't care. haha

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost

Carie
10-24-2005, 04:54 PM
You guys should check out this little video...it's too funny

It has music so it might not be work friendly unless your work doesn't care. haha

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost
Any spoilers?

TheTruth
10-24-2005, 06:22 PM
I don't know about yall, but I was PISSED that Kate wanted to read Sawyer's message in the bottle. So what if they didn't get to say goodbye, she's not suppose to be with him, she is suppose to be with JACK!
I actually think there was a note in there from Kate to Sawyer..Not the other way around. The love triangle is going to be sawyer, kate, and ana lucia, IMO.

Carie
10-24-2005, 06:33 PM
My initial reaction was that there was something in there that she didn't want anyone on the island to read.

Sonia_TX
10-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Any spoilers?

No spoilers.

Carie
10-24-2005, 11:58 PM
:lol That was pretty funny, but some people have WAY too much time on their hands!

j-6
11-08-2005, 02:06 PM
someone dies, BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT 3 F*NG WEEKS!>!>!>!>!>!>!

New show (finally) tomorrow. Who kicks the bucket? I'm guessing Shannon, because Sawyer would be way too easy.

Carie
11-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Wednesday can not get here soon enough! I still have no idea who dies and I'm thankful for that!

jaffies
11-08-2005, 03:06 PM
I hear that there's a possibility that the 'others' could be the Harlem Globetrotters
ala Gilligan's Island!

Vashner
11-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Lost = constant reruns.

Kdfelicity
11-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Not tommorow night I hear...

TheTruth
11-08-2005, 05:39 PM
in the next 3 weeks we will learn what Kate did to get arrested, someone will die, and we will see flashbacks of the other survivors' (ana lucia and crew) past 48 days stranded on the island.

gotta love sweeps season.

Kdfelicity
11-08-2005, 05:56 PM
I've been waiting for another of Kate's flashbacks, she intrigues me...

Carie
11-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Thanks Truth, I can't wait!

TheTruth
11-08-2005, 10:26 PM
No Spoilers

EW.com's Lost Glossary....Pretty neat.. (http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1125283_3_0_,00.html)

TheTruth
11-09-2005, 10:10 PM
whoa....just whoa.

that was a freaking awesome episode.....

PakiDan
11-09-2005, 10:29 PM

Dynamite?
Dinosaur Bones?
Dung Beetles?

What do you guys think?

It's Debbie from Debbie Does Dallas.

PakiDan
11-09-2005, 10:30 PM
I hear that there's a possibility that the 'others' could be the Harlem Globetrotters
ala Gilligan's Island!

Oh please tell me they throw pails of confetti!!!!

:lol

Sonia_TX
11-10-2005, 07:57 AM
whoa....just whoa.

that was a freaking awesome episode.....

I'm with you...I was in shock at the end. I sat there with my mouth open from the time that (highlight) Sayid went to get Shannon after she was shot. I felt bad for that person during the flashbacks...then the end...man. I'm a crier so yes, I was crying. lol

ObiwanGinobili
11-10-2005, 08:36 AM
i skipped LOST last night to watch the Spurs game...tell me what happened!!!!!!

i already highlighted what Sonia wrote.. but I need more info!
thanks!

1Parker1
11-10-2005, 09:01 AM
Yea...I missed it too!! :(

ObiwanGinobili
11-10-2005, 10:16 AM
truthy better get his butt down into this thread and give the scoop!!