PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi vs Rudy Gay

SuperCam
10-09-2015, 09:11 AM
What happened here? :bang

Fireball
10-09-2015, 09:24 AM
this is not the first time ... Rudy Gay is one of the few players Kawhi just has not figured out yet defensively ... but its preseason, so nothing to worry about

jermaine
10-09-2015, 09:35 AM
Kawhi is great

RD2191
10-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Fucking scrub going off per par. Langston dropped a career high on the Spurs. Shit happens.

TheGreatYacht
10-09-2015, 10:32 AM
Rudy torched the Suns even worse the other day, dropped 27pts. Definitely one of the most underrated players in the league..

http://youtu.be/JdAGL37kWaU

Kool Bob Love
10-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Rudy Gay just reminding Kawhi who his real Daddy is on the court. Matt Barnes his stepdad.

DarrinS
10-09-2015, 10:49 AM
ParkerTards unite!

TheGreatYacht
10-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Parker
Living rent-free, tbqh.

K...
10-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Rudy gay is strong enough not to get bullied by Kawhi. And he's crafty. If Gay didn't have demarcus then the spurs could better help. But yeah, in player fans defense it's not like Parker vs (random scrub), it's two good players.

K...
10-09-2015, 10:59 AM
ParkerTards unite!

Late, vanilla, and unnecessary. Do you really aspire to be this year's rob Diaz?

RD2191
10-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Late, vanilla, and unnecessary. Do you really aspire to be this year's rob Diaz?

There will only ever be 1 robdiaz. Darrin is a top tier posted though.

KL2
10-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Gay barely scored 7 points against Leonard and had 2 turnovers against him lol. The other 20 of his points came against guys like Butler/West and off turnovers.

Porker fans desperate :lol

playbonner15
10-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Got the same reaction with this guy whenever Rudy Gay plays the Spurs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7lIjFsGvg
'NOOO NOT THIS GUY' :lol

TheGreatYacht
10-09-2015, 11:19 AM
http://youtu.be/MS4-0iai4F8

Kool Bob Love
10-09-2015, 11:33 AM
^Fucking Rudy Gay man.^

DarrinS
10-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Gay barely scored 7 points against Leonard and had 2 turnovers against him lol. The other 20 of his points came against guys like Butler/West and off turnovers.

Yep. PorkerFanFail per par.

10-09-2015, 12:28 PM
Got the same reaction with this guy whenever Rudy Gay plays the Spurs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7lIjFsGvg
'NOOO NOT THIS GUY' :lol:lol canadian accents

Kuvai
10-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Some People starts fast and finish like the Scrubs ala Rudy Gay, which is Ok...

People like Kawhi who don't bother about stats try to improve their technique through pre season and regular season games and Shit LeChoke's bed in Playoffs and eventually become MVP.

And there come some people like Porker who is like a Selfish Enrique and bricks the shots as if he is Micheal Jordan and loose the game for the team. Cancerous players..

haha.. Pity state of Porktards:lmao...

hater
10-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Kawhi looked great last night. No complaints here.

But Gay is a force. He could have easily scored 50 points last night. Karl sat him in the 3rd I believe

HarlemHeat37
10-09-2015, 12:35 PM
:lol Rudy Gay is probably going to be preseason MVP, he's been giving 100% in every game he has played, so far..forever a loser, though..

Sacramento has 2 of the biggest stat-padders of our generation in their starting lineup(Gay and Rondo)..

ChumpDumper
10-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Gay is a tough matchup for Kawhi.

No shame in that.

HarlemHeat37
10-09-2015, 12:37 PM

No shame in that.

Yep, Apo and I have been saying that well before the posters in this thread..he didn't really defend him much last night, though..

TheGreatYacht
10-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Some People starts fast and finish like the Scrubs ala Rudy Gay, which is Ok...
Rudy had a better statistical season last year than Kawhi has had his whole career.

People like Kawhi who don't bother about stats try to improve their technique through pre season and regular season games and Shit LeChoke's bed in Playoffs and eventually become MVP.
Lol player fan completely erasing the TEAM and credits beta role player for beating Lebron, who averaged a triple double on 58% shooting.

Also, I'm pretty sure Kawhi has verbally admitted to wanting to be an All star and MVP... Lol chasing single player awards

And there come some people like Porker who is like a Selfish Enrique and bricks the shots as if he is Micheal Jordan and loose the game for the team. Cancerous players..
Living rent-free, tbqh. So selfish :cry ... Unlike 1.5 career APG over here

haha.. Pity state of Porktards:lmao...
Again, living rent-free. Tbqh imho

ChumpDumper
10-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Yep, Apo and I have been saying that well before the posters in this thread.:lol you are really sensitive about your reps.

All anyone had to do was watch any game with those two to see it's a tough matchup. That's not something to claim "first" about.

HarlemHeat37
10-09-2015, 12:44 PM
:lol you are really sensitive about your reps.

All anyone had to do was watch any game with those two to see it's a tough matchup. That's not something to claim "first" about.

That's not the point..we're objective in our analysis, we don't try to deny Kawhi's flaws, which was the point of this thread:lol..

I understand that the reason these shitty-shtick posters exist is our own fault, though, I take responsibility and I feel guilt for the spam we indirectly created..

SuperCam
10-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Rudy had a better statistical season last year than Kawhi has had his whole career.

Lol player fan completely erasing the TEAM and credits beta role player for beating Lebron, who averaged a triple double on 58% shooting.

Also, I'm pretty sure Kawhi has verbally admitted to wanting to be an All star and MVP... Lol chasing single player awards

Living rent-free, tbqh. So selfish :cry ... Unlike 1.5 career APG over here

Again, living rent-free. Tbqh imho

:wow:wow:wow

why are there so many player fans on this site anyways, tbh?

ChumpDumper
10-09-2015, 12:46 PM
That's not the point..we're objective in our analysis, we don't try to deny Kawhi's flaws, which was the point of this thread:lol..

I understand that the reason these shitty posters exist is our own fault, though, I take responsibility and I feel guilt for the spam..You're a shitty poster dude. The bad has far outweighed the good from your krew. Trying to salvage your rep retroactively isn't going to work. Just stop being shitty.

HarlemHeat37
10-09-2015, 12:50 PM
You're a shitty poster dude. The bad has far outweighed the good from your krew. Trying to salvage your rep retroactively isn't going to work. Just stop being shitty.

:lmao a year of abuse still hurting Chumpy..:( you guys are wrong, Parker is going to bounce back later in the year:( :( Kori, they're making fun of me, send them PMs:( :(stop:(

ChumpDumper
10-09-2015, 12:53 PM
:lmao a year of abuse still hurting Chumpy..:( you guys are wrong, Parker is going to bounce back later in the year:( :( Kori, they're making fun of me, send them PMs:( :(stop:(See? You just went straight to your shtick again.

This is why you are a shitty poster. I've concluded that you can't help yourself; you're just too insecure. I mean, trying to claim "first" on recognizing Gay is a tough matchup for Leonard? That's just sad, dude.

RD2191
10-09-2015, 12:56 PM
You're a shitty poster dude. The bad has far outweighed the good from your krew. Trying to salvage your rep retroactively isn't going to work. Just stop being shitty.

Bruh. HH would run circlea around you in a bball discussion. And lol @ you of all people calling someone a shitty poster.:lol

HarlemHeat37
10-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Bruh. HH would run circlea around you I'm a bball discussion. And lol @ you of all people calling someone a shitty poster.:lol

:lol so shitty that he has asked to have me banned multiple times, which has been confirmed by Kori Ellis:(

ChumpDumper
10-09-2015, 12:57 PM
:lol so shitty that he has asked to have me banned multiple times, which has been confirmed by Kori Ellis:(More shtick.

Prove it.

RD2191
10-09-2015, 12:58 PM
:lol so shitty that he has asked to have me banned multiple times, which has been confirmed by Kori Ellis:(

We all know he's the forum rat.:lol I try to be okay with the guy but he just can't help but talk shit.

ChumpDumper
Bruh. HH would run circlea around you in a bball discussion. And lol @ you of all people calling someone a shitty poster.:lolYou are also a shitty poster. Cut out the shtick and you will be better. It's really that simple.

ChumpDumper
We all know he's the forum rat.:lol I try to be okay with the guy but he just can't help but talk shit.Prove it.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Damn, those shitty posters ran away from this thread rather quickly when they were called out, didn't they?

I'm sure their krew will try to help them now.

TheGreatYacht
10-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Prove it.
I keep hearing these accusations, but I never see proof.

Only snitch around here is Apa. Snitching to Bruno because he fucked himself over by posting his desire to fuck his aunt, then practically gave his FB out

Kool Bob Love
10-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Bruh. HH would run circlea around you in a bball discussion. And lol @ you of all people calling someone a shitty poster.:lol

and in real life this _ a lame just like your rio grand valley ass.

spurraider21
10-09-2015, 01:17 PM
why do people spell it as krew instead of crew

TheGreatYacht
10-09-2015, 01:19 PM
why do people spell it as krew instead of crew
Kawhi

Na, idk tbh

dabom
10-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Joe. pffft. :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-09-2015, 01:25 PM
why do people spell it as krew instead of crewIt's edgy. Used to piss off Glenn.

RD2191
10-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Joe. pffft. :lmao

:lol

DarrinS
10-09-2015, 01:43 PM
PorkerFan gonna have a man crush on every opponents' small forwards this season. Smh

Embedded
10-09-2015, 02:28 PM
There's 2 Rudd Gays. The one that's a human highlight reel when it doesn't matter. And the mental midget when the stakes are high.

dabom
10-09-2015, 02:31 PM
PorkerFan gonna have a man crush on every opponents' small forwards this season. Smh

daledondale
10-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Superass with a shitty thread, nothing new to see here.
http://i.imgur.com/EzdQHML.gif

SupremeGuy
10-09-2015, 02:51 PM

Porker fans desperate :lol:tu

ducks
10-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Yep, Apo and I have been saying that well before the posters in this thread..he didn't really defend him much last night, though..

he never has so well so why stick him on him

JeffDuncan
10-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Rudy had a better statistical season last year than Kawhi has had his whole career. ...

Oh? What were Rudy Gay's playoff stats last season? Really good stats there, you say?

dabom
10-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Oh? What were Rudy Gay's playoff stats last season? Really good stats there, you say?

gospursgojas
10-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Imagine a team w Gay and Matt Barnes

8FOR!3
10-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Rudy Gay's a hell of a player, he's had major vision issues and had eye surgery, wonder if that's gotten better? If his shot's falling he's hard to stop.

10-09-2015, 04:56 PM

lol dick sucking

Just think back for a second, has Harlem ever came in a thread and defended you when you were getting shit on :lmao

TheGreatYacht
10-09-2015, 05:04 PM
Rudy had a better statistical season last year than Kawhi has had his whole career

????

dabom
10-09-2015, 05:06 PM
lol dick sucking

Just think back for a second, has Harlem ever came in a thread and defended you when you were getting shit on :lmao

Never seen Rob need defending. :lmao

Parkertards. :lmao

dabom
10-09-2015, 05:07 PM
????

How did Gay have a better "statistical season" than Kawhi last year? Explain.

SuperCam
10-09-2015, 05:08 PM
playerfans ruin another thread smh

dabom
10-09-2015, 05:10 PM
playerfans ruin another thread smh

You should stop posting then. :lmao

10-09-2015, 05:13 PM
Never seen Rob need defending. :lmao

Parkertards. :lmao

Lol

RD2191
10-09-2015, 05:15 PM
lol dick sucking

Bruh, I can handle my own. I'm also not defending anyone. HH is one if the most knowledgeable bball posters on ST. Stating a fact isn't dick sucking. Chump also used to bring the goods when talking ball but for some reason he decided to become a super troll.

TheGreatYacht
10-09-2015, 05:47 PM
How did Gay have a better "statistical season" than Kawhi last year? Explain.
21, 6, 4, 45.5% >>> 16, 7, 2, 47%

dabom
10-09-2015, 06:02 PM
DPOY>>chucker. :lmao

RD2191
10-09-2015, 06:37 PM
21, 6, 4, 45.5% >>> 16, 7, 2, 47%

He plays for the Kings. Kawhi would average 20 plus with the Kings.

Wildcat67
10-10-2015, 07:49 AM

How is this thread still going the entire premise has already been debunked.

He also blocked him once and the 3 pointer he hit Kawhi contested as well as anyone could

BD24
10-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Chump taking a giant shit on Harlem :lol. Harlem does care desperately about his online rep though, so much so that he has edited post of his in threads after the fact to try and cover his tracks. He's one of those guys who feels the need to bump his threads or tell his minions to bump them if a prediction was right, similar to apo, fucking Canadians.

TheGreatYacht
10-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Chump taking a giant shit on Harlem :lol. Harlem does care desperately about his online rep though, so much so that he has edited post of his in threads after the fact to try and cover his tracks. He's one of those guys who feels the need to bump his threads or tell his minions to bump them if a prediction was right, similar to apo, fucking Canadians.
Damn

HarlemHeat37
10-10-2015, 09:55 AM

What's your point?

I don't even know who you are, yet you apparently follow me around on a message board, knowing my history, tbh:lol..looks like we both care about my online rep, evidently..

FkLA
10-10-2015, 03:01 PM
:lol Did some of you morons miss last season? Gay routinely outplayed Kawhi early in his career, but last season Kawhi held his own and absolutely destroyed him the last match-up. Three quarters worth of work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH-gT9mxT5o

ChumpDumper
10-10-2015, 03:06 PM
What's your point?

I don't even know who you are, yet you apparently follow me around on a message board, knowing my history, tbh:lol..looks like we both care about my online rep, evidently..
:lol so shitty that he has asked to have me banned multiple times, which has been confirmed by Kori Ellis:(Still waiting for you to prove your accusation here.

Brazil
10-10-2015, 03:31 PM

I was away for a couple of weeks finishing my MBA but ST did not change much tbh... It seems I did not miss anything :lol

BD24
10-10-2015, 03:48 PM
What's your point?

Don't play stupid, because you aren't. You attention whore around this board, anyone who has read it on a semi regular basis knows who you are and knows how much you care about your rep. You make stupid post just to get replies and encourage your crew of faggots to do the same. As Chump stated earlier you have done more harm here than good by a long shot. Your serious post and basketball discussions are nice to read, but they are few and far between anymore.

z0sa
10-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Another Porkertard vs Kawhitard thread. Joy.

tholdren
10-10-2015, 06:01 PM
How is this thread still going the entire premise has already been debunked.

He also blocked him once and the 3 pointer he hit Kawhi contested as well as anyone could
Nice sig. who is the polka-dot?

freetiago
10-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Kawhi was infamous for shutting down Gay when he was Grizzly including the 1 point game. He started getting torched vs King Gay because he reaches in 24/7 vs defending straight up. Kawhi's built to shit down triple threat forwards like Gay.

spurraider21
10-10-2015, 09:22 PM
"Kori can confirm" is HH's go-to line :lol

PrimeMinister
10-11-2015, 12:06 AM
It aint defense that we need to keep our eye on with Kawhi. He's got a DPOY under his belt, that will take care of itself. What I saw, especially in the early going of that game, is Kawhi finally looking comfortable creating for himself in a variety of ways. In the first few minutes of the first quarter alone he makes a strong take on the fastbreak, splits 2 defenders, and finishes for the and one. Created in the mid range off the dribble, created from the post for himself, and was finding teammates. He is starting to look like a legitimate ball handling (nearly) point forward. Thats the best thing to takeaway from this game. He really is coming into his own. Everything else is going to work out.

Kool Bob Love
10-11-2015, 12:18 AM
"Kori can confirm" is HH's go-to line :lol

And this fucking Canadians wants to talk about Chump snitching. I've never seen chump name drop Kori as much as this clown. If ever.

Wildcat67
10-11-2015, 08:54 AM
Nice sig. who is the polka-dot?

Wish I knew

K...
10-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Moron

Who are you btw?

Kool Bob Love
10-11-2015, 08:15 PM
Moron

You only get half a sentence. fuck you.

BD24
10-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Who are you btw?
Probably one of Harlem or Apos alts tbh.

Obstructed_View
10-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Rudy Gay is one of those rare players who really steps up and performs his best in meaningless games.

K...
10-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Rudy Gay is one of those rare players who really steps up and performs his best in meaningless games.

Just like most of the posters in this thread?

YGWHI
10-12-2015, 04:30 PM
It aint defense that we need to keep our eye on with Kawhi. He's got a DPOY under his belt, that will take care of itself. What I saw, especially in the early going of that game, is Kawhi finally looking comfortable creating for himself in a variety of ways. In the first few minutes of the first quarter alone he makes a strong take on the fastbreak, splits 2 defenders, and finishes for the and one. Created in the mid range off the dribble, created from the post for himself, and was finding teammates. He is starting to look like a legitimate ball handling (nearly) point forward. Thats the best thing to takeaway from this game. He really is coming into his own. Everything else is going to work out.

I couldn't agree more but...how dare you say these things about his evolution in this thread??? Doesn't matter how good Kawhi plays, OP is a troll and Kawhi hater, he makes threads to talk shit about him every day...

YGWHI
10-12-2015, 04:36 PM
u And Marion lover must be a same person
Basically...TheGreatYacht. :tu :lol

Anyway, you should add OP to the list.

YGWHI
10-12-2015, 04:44 PM
:lol Did some of you morons miss last season? Gay routinely outplayed Kawhi early in his career, but last season Kawhi held his own and absolutely destroyed him the last match-up. Three quarters worth of work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH-gT9mxT5o

Thanks for the video. I remember that game, Kawhi was a beast on both ends, scored 19 points in the first half...

Nathan89
10-12-2015, 05:05 PM
I understand that the reason these shitty-shtick posters exist is our own fault, though, I take responsibility and I feel guilt for the spam we indirectly created..

Seems he had great foresight on what your contributions would lead to.

TheGreatYacht
10-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Kiwi got outplayed by Luol Deng, tbqh..

SuperCam
10-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Kiwi got outplayed by Luol Deng, tbqh..

0/2 against his matchup this preseason, smh

YGWHI
10-12-2015, 09:39 PM

Deng couldn't score against Kawhi in the first quarter/almost the whole game...he made his first shot when Kawhi was on the bench

FkLA
11-10-2015, 12:47 AM
Kawhi Leonard: 24 pts, 3 rebs, 2 assts, 2 stls, 2 blks, 0 TOs on 10/13 shooting
Rudy Gay: 10 pts, 5 rebs, 4 assts, 1 blk, 2 TOs on 5/15 shooting

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/04/article-2213087-155A4FAB000005DC-675_634x484.jpg

dabom
11-10-2015, 12:47 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

apalisoc_9
11-10-2015, 12:50 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/04/article-2213087-155A4FAB000005DC-675_634x484.jpg

Mikeanaro
11-10-2015, 12:51 AM
Ouch.

SAGirl
11-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Let's not discount the fact that Anderson was on Rudy for about 3 minutes and contributed his share to making him look like garbage.

RD2191
11-10-2015, 12:54 AM

:lmao

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2015, 12:55 AM
Let's not discount the fact that Anderson was on Rudy for about 3 minutes and contributed his share to making him look like garbage.
This. KA & Manu did the damage against Rudy tbh.

Also, one is fortunate enough to get set up by the best PG of his generation, MVParker. While the other has Rajon Cancer

Mugen
11-10-2015, 12:56 AM

crofl

Lostwingman
11-10-2015, 12:57 AM
This. KA & Manu did the damage against Rudy tbh.

I missed where Kyle played more than half of Rudy's gametime on him, mind pointing me to which game that was?

timtonymanu

100%duncan

Savage

Mikeanaro
11-10-2015, 12:59 AM
I missed where Kyle played more than half of Rudy's gametime on him, mind pointing me to which game that was?
The game was :cry I MUST DISCREDIT KIWI NO MATTER WHAT! NO MATTER WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!
:cryYOU FAKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:cry

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Watch the game. They should repeat it on FSSW

DarrinS
11-10-2015, 01:02 AM

I just finished watching it. KL easily outplayed RG. KL is s just putting in his nightly work.

YGWHI
11-10-2015, 01:03 AM
:flag:

YGWHI
11-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Watch the game.

I did it. Kyle was on Gay for 3 minutes, Kawhi...28.

Try better stupid hater.

YGWHI
11-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Let's not discount the fact that Anderson was on Rudy for 3 minutes...

Remember convo about mismatches? Kawhi was guarded by McLemore in the last minutes of the 2nd quarter and still he didn't get the ball in the post.
To be fair, Parker wasn't there this time...

Beal, McLemore...It's hard to believe the Spurs didn't exploit those mismatches.

100%duncan
11-10-2015, 01:44 AM
I did it. Kyle was on Gay for 3 minutes, Kawhi...28.

Try better stupid hater.

rekt

Lostwingman
11-10-2015, 01:46 AM

I could watch the game on repeat for the next 2 days with eyes taped open. The only difference is how much more hilarious I'd find Cousin's acting out.

DenialTwist
11-10-2015, 06:39 AM
The sac announcer said Rudy's wife just had a baby so he hasn't been sleeping well lately and that was affecting his performance.

ceperez
11-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Remember convo about mismatches? Kawhi was guarded by McLemore in the last minutes of the 2nd quarter and still he didn't get the ball in the post.
To be fair, Parker wasn't there this time...

Beal, McLemore...It's hard to believe the Spurs didn't exploit those mismatches.

Maybe Spurs just go through the motions of their offense in the first half and just decide to blow away the opponent in the second.

Kind of a disincentive right now for starters to just destroy the opponent in the first half. That means they don't play a lot of minutes.

SupremeGuy
11-10-2015, 09:14 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/04/article-2213087-155A4FAB000005DC-675_634x484.jpgDamn. :lmao

szkorhetz
11-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Kawhi's scoring tonight was in the flow, no forcing things just playing in the system. He can still be the player with the most point without playing out of the system. This is the Kawhi I like, not the Melo-lite Kawhi

LaMarcus Bryant
11-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Kawhi has been getting the best of Gay since his rookie season

spurraider21
11-10-2015, 10:43 AM

No shame in that.

Yep, Apo and I have been saying that well before the posters in this thread..

MI21
11-10-2015, 10:46 AM
The sac announcer said Rudy's wife just had a baby so he hasn't been sleeping well lately and that was affecting his performance.

Didn't know Kawhi had a kid, tbh

Congrats Kawhi