PDA

View Full Version : Another silly shooting...this is becoming comical.

.G.
10-10-2015, 12:09 PM

spurraider21
10-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Lol "mistakes"

.G.
10-10-2015, 12:49 PM
He was standing his ground, felt his laf was n dangr, defending his property from ISIS and nggrs, aimed for center mass, shoot to kill, shoot first ask questions later....corn bread and chicken, apple pa, budwasur, woking hard to git to heaven, etc.

Trill Clinton
10-10-2015, 12:59 PM
He was standing his ground, felt his laf was n dangr, defending his property from ISIS and nggrs, aimed for center mass, shoot to kill, shoot first ask questions later....corn bread and chicken, apple pa, budwasur, woking hard to git to heaven, etc.

his wife shouldn't have been up so late being suspicious outside of the house.

resistanze
10-10-2015, 01:09 PM

:lol tbh

DJR210
10-10-2015, 01:14 PM

Exactly.

.G.
10-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Maybe, but I think there might be more to this "tragedy".

Trill Clinton
10-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Maybe, but I think there might be more to this "tragedy".

i was trolling, famhttp://i62.tinypic.com/16acjkg.png

if you hear something outside of the house the FIRST thing you do is make sure your wife and children are safe and then grab your strap.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2015, 01:31 PM
Hm, you wake up at 4AM and your wife isn't next to you -- maybe she's the one out there?

Nope -- shoot first. She would understand.

.G.
10-10-2015, 01:35 PM
i was trolling, famhttp://i62.tinypic.com/16acjkg.png

if you hear something outside of the house the FIRST thing you do is make sure your wife and children are safe and then grab your strap.

I know mang, but Im just sayin this ngga should've looked first for his family (like you said) and then go Call of Duty...but what if it was some crime of passion and the fucker is making shit up to justify his pulling the triggah on da wiggah? Either way this type of shit happens all the time

Oh, Gee!!
10-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Hm, you wake up at 4AM and your wife isn't next to you -- maybe she's the one out there?

Nope -- shoot first. She would understand.

she's dead. she don't understand shit.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Yeah, this seems pretty fishy on its face -- but suburban fear is so palpable, who knows?

ChumpDumper
10-10-2015, 01:44 PM
she's dead. she don't understand shit.Not very tasteful of me, but
http://i.imgur.com/U7Ghu2s.gif

unleashbaynes
10-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Pistorius got away with it.

DoubtingThomas
10-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Is there really any doubt that he in all likelihood told her to step out and come back in a few minutes to setup the classic stand your ground defense!? Come on now.

DJR210
10-11-2015, 01:11 PM
OP fails w/ this one though.. name a country and there was a shooting last night. Now school shootings are getting comical.

m>s
10-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Funny to see lefties in here mocking death just because the family were gun owners. But a black Gets shot and its some national tragedy? Mental illness, all of you.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Sorry dude, you've mocked death too many times to claim any high ground.

m>s
10-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Sorry dude, you've mocked death too many times to claim any high ground.
Oh don't even go there. "B-but muh timvp said"

I never said anything at all about the guy until timvp seized the moment to try to blame me and take me down. You want to know what my post was in the thread before I randomly got banned? I still remember it because of how bizarre the whole thing was.

it was "RIP"

ChumpDumper
10-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Oh don't even go there. "B-but muh timvp said"

I never said anything at all about the guy until timvp seized the moment to try to blame me and take me down. You want to know what my post was in the thread before I randomly got banned? I still remember it because of how bizarre the whole thing was.

it was "RIP"I'm not even talking about that but thanks for reminding us how you tried to take credit for that, asshole.

Stay classy.

m>s
10-11-2015, 05:17 PM
I didn't timvp did that all on his own. I don't make fun of death other than that incident unless it was some Islamic terrorist.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2015, 05:24 PM
I didn't timvp did that all on his own. I don't make fun of death other than that incident unless it was some Islamic terrorist.No. Don't try to deny it now.

Be proud of it.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2015, 05:48 PM
I didn't timvp did that all on his own. I don't make fun of death other than that incident unless it was some Islamic terrorist.Just one example. Bolding added in case one wants to skip over the rest of the meltdown.
THE FIRST THING YOU PEOPLE NEED TO DO IS SHUT THE HELL UP, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'm the man......who built this forum. Go back to 2006, when pussy asses like Angel luv and the original GTG grew were running around here, strutting around while the forum got like 2 new visitors a day. The dookie crew was the edgiest thing on ST back then and this forum was some straight up gay shit that middle aged average joe chalupa's would go to talk about their boring mundane lives. I'M THE ONE WHO CHANGED ALL THAT BROTHER, I'M THE ONE WHO STARTED MODERN DAY TROLLING ON THIS FORUM. I'm the man...who made original posters quit the site by the masses because they couldn't hang with the big dogs. I'M THE MAN....who drove your "fearless leader" whottt to commit suicide..I'M THE MAN, who destroyed mono. I'M THE SPURSTALK IDOL AND MOST DECORATED POSTER IN INTERNET HISTORY. These 2 men right here, 41 and Tacker, are going to help me take this forum down. For years lame asses like mavdynasty and dpg made a living off MY forum, fraternizing with MY fans..my little mavs>spurs maniacs here int he nba forum...and all that is about to come to a close. This is the new blood of spurstalk brother, with the new blood, these two monsters with me, we will destroy everything in our path. For years I sat back and watched the forum that i built go to shit, and I can't watch it anymore. It's time to just scrap it brother, I'm flushing you asshole shitty posters down the toilet bowl, and you know who you are. AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, FACE M>S, WE CAN GO DOWN TO THE UTD COURTS AND HOOP IT OUT OR WE CAN DUKE IT OUT, I'LL TAKE ON ANYONE WITH THE LARGEST ARMS IN ALL OF MESSAGEBOARDING. right now, i got a problem with mavdynasty..and i'm gonna crucify him in front of the damn forum later on tonight. And if you got a problem with that, i got your solution right down there! WHATCHUUUU GONNA DOOOO, WHEN THE NEW WORLD ORDER RUNS WILDDDD ALL OVER YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGo fuck yourself.

m>s
10-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Yeah I trolled with it after he threatened me and wished death on my family over Internet beef but like I said, before that I even paid respects in the thread. You fucking threaten me and think I'm not going to hit back then you're stupid. I don't do things unprovoked.

m>s
10-11-2015, 06:00 PM
And Crofl quoting a Hollywood hogan promo

ChumpDumper
10-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Yeah I trolled with it after he threatened me and wished death on my family over Internet beef but like I said, before that I even paid respects in the thread. You fucking threaten me and think I'm not going to hit back then you're stupid. I don't do things unprovoked.How can you troll someone who is dead?

Go ahead and link his threats to you and your family.

m>s
10-11-2015, 06:08 PM
it was in a PM and i was trolling timvp back because of it when i wrote that. i wouldn't wish bad on anyone here, i'd rather see you get help and become a healthy part of the national community. honestly the worst part about it is the guy had supposed real friends here on the forum who didn't care enough about him to help. no one else knew because we had never met the guy.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2015, 06:12 PM
it was in a PM and i was trolling timvp back because of it when i wrote that. i wouldn't wish bad on anyone here, i'd rather see you get help and become a healthy part of the national community. honestly the worst part about it is the guy had supposed real friends here on the forum who didn't care enough about him to help. no one else knew because we had never met the guy.The ol' PM excuse.

You're so full of shit.

You claimed you didn't try to take credit, got the evidence shoved up your ass and now you're trying to claim self-defense/retaliation against a dead man. You're completely fucked up dude. I don't even care if you get help. You aren't worth anyone's time.

m>s
10-11-2015, 06:21 PM
he admitted it here you cuck, it's not my fault if you believe what you want to believe. i wasn't defending myself against a dead man, is timvp dead? that would be news to me. after he blamed me for a poster's death and banned me and "wished that me and my entire family died in a fire" i figured i may as well run with it. the guy himself would have thought it was funny, he loved to troll. just like he always trolled your dry humor having ass.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164522&page=4

ChumpDumper
10-11-2015, 06:25 PM
he admitted it here you cuck, it's not my fault if you believe what you want to believe. i wasn't defending myself against a dead man, is timvp dead? that would be news to me. after he blamed me for a poster's death and banned me and "wished that me and my entire family died in a fire" i figured i may as well run with it. the guy himself would have thought it was funny, he loved to troll. just like he always trolled your dry humor having ass.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164522&page=4Why are you trying to talk about timvp? We're not talking about timvp, dumbass.

m>s
10-11-2015, 06:32 PM
i said it to fuck with timvp because he threatened me and blamed me for "killing whottt." so i ran with it. are you dense or just being a little dick?

ChumpDumper
10-11-2015, 06:35 PM
i said it to fuck with timvp because he threatened me and blamed me for "killing whottt." so i ran with it. are you dense or just being a little dick?"blamed you"?

Post proof.

Or is it in a phantom PM?

m>s
10-11-2015, 06:45 PM
last time you asked me to post proof i linked it. unfortunately i'm not sure if i am able to post this one because the account was banned and i don't remember if he said it in a post or PM. i just distinctly remember the threat via pm because it was so shocking and ridiculous.

but if he didn't blame me then what was he so mad for? he got mad before i ever posted anything about whottt's death other than "RIP." shortly after he attacked me like a crazed emo lunatic.

m>s
10-11-2015, 06:47 PM
and anyway i don't have to sit here and explain myself to some messageboard dwelling homosexual. i've said my piece and i still think it sucks that the guy is gone. keep holding on to that phony moral highground when you're nothing more than a troll yourself. at least unlike you i don't take this place seriously enough to wish actual harm on people personally and specifically.

DMC
10-11-2015, 06:49 PM
I immediately thought Blake, the bitch tried to come home.

lil'mo
10-11-2015, 10:37 PM
m>s is responsible for whottt killing himself and m>s will probably end up in hell for being such a horrible person. Hope he's having fun while it lasts, but somehow I doubt it because he is so full of hate and vitriol.

m>s
10-11-2015, 11:00 PM
m>s is responsible for whottt killing himself and m>s will probably end up in hell for being such a horrible person. Hope he's having fun while it lasts, but somehow I doubt it because he is so full of hate and vitriol.lol yeah a teenager fucking around trolling you on the internet causes a grown man to kill himself. Seriously think about it. As many people as you've talked shit to how do you know one of them didn't decide to kill themselves? You were supposed to be his friend and you couldn't help the man? Had I gotten a pm from thispego saying look man..Whottt is really unstable right now, please don't mess with him I would've been like oh shit and just stopped going back and forth with him. But you aren't there and neither was anyone else apparently. It's just sad all around and here you are trying to guilt trip a then teenager for trash talking a grown man online. The man loved to talk shit and you really think something I said forced the guy to take his life? Think about it dude and get a grip.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2015, 04:01 AM
and anyway i don't have to sit here and explain myself to some messageboard dwelling homosexual. i've said my piece and i still think it sucks that the guy is gone. keep holding on to that phony moral highground when you're nothing more than a troll yourself. at least unlike you i don't take this place seriously enough to wish actual harm on people personally and specifically.Too bad you admitted to trying to take credit for a poster's death when confronted with the evidence. Of course you tried to say you were trying to get back at someone else entirely, which makes no sense and only further proves what a wast of life you are.

Seriously dude, just stop posting forever. You're an irredeemable piece of shit. Nothing you say will change that now.

.G.
10-12-2015, 06:48 AM
I don't think I've ever seen ChumpDumper upset. Usually calm, collected and full of zingers.

m>s
10-12-2015, 07:40 AM
Nope timvp and apparently thispego tried to credit me with that. Honestly I thought the whole thing wasn't real and Whottt was trying to get back at me at the time. I only now realize that the guy is actually gone, it sucks and I'm sorry that he's gone.i don't need to redeem myself to you it's the guy I feel sorry for. Me and him buried the hatchet before his last post. He said he was only fucking with me because someone asked him to. I wonder who that was.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Nope timvp and apparently thispego tried to credit me with that. Honestly I thought the whole thing wasn't real and Whottt was trying to get back at me at the time. I only now realize that the guy is actually gone, it sucks and I'm sorry that he's gone.i don't need to redeem myself to you it's the guy I feel sorry for. Me and him buried the hatchet before his last post. He said he was only fucking with me because someone asked him to. I wonder who that was.Sorry dude, you lie about everything here. You don't have a rep to save.

m>s
10-12-2015, 09:31 AM
I don't need to redeem anything it's a sports message board. I admit that I handled the whole thing poorly maybe out of immaturity and a lack of understanding of what was happening. Just started getting all of this hate mail out of the blue and thought it was a troll effort because especially in those days that's all that went on here. Then I entertained the possibility that he faked his death because he mentioned once something about being an informant and wanted to lay low. Realizing now that the guy really is gone I am sorry that I joke around about it. I wouldn't knowingly joke if someone passed not even you. Maybe the rhetoric here has gotten way past out of hand.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Maybe?

Just stop posting.

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Why are you trying to talk about timvp? We're not talking about timvp, dumbass.

I think it's relevant. If the dude said what he said in response to timvp wishing death on his family, then your moral condemnation holds no weight.

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 11:04 AM
m>s is responsible for whottt killing himself and m>s will probably end up in hell for being such a horrible person. Hope he's having fun while it lasts, but somehow I doubt it because he is so full of hate and vitriol.

With det logic, that means Mookie would be held responsible if you ever commit suicide since he took your chick and fucked her with using his fungal fold crust as lube.

U jest kent do teengs like det.

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Maybe?

Just stop posting.

I told you, this was his strategy

"thssttaahhhhhhhpp!!"

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Sorry dude, you lie about everything here. You don't have a rep to save.

Why don't you two make up since you both have something in common if that were true?

m>s
10-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Maybe?

Just stop posting.
Actually I have decided to tone it down but I'll still post here and there

Blake
10-12-2015, 11:28 AM
I immediately thought Blake, the bitch tried to come home.

Lol. Not my thing to kill people, but I'd like to think I'd come up with a better plan than rolling with castle doctrine

ChumpDumper
10-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Why don't you two make up since you both have something in common if that were true?Go fuck yourself. You're as worthless as your only friend here.

Blake
10-12-2015, 11:42 AM
In before gtown and m>s knuckle bump, make that bomb explosion noise and declare victory for getting the rare endangered gfy out of CD.

.G.
10-12-2015, 11:44 AM
It's gettin' kinda hawt n hea...

m>s
10-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Go fuck yourself. You're as worthless as your only friend here.
Get help

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Go fuck yourself. You're as worthless as your only friend here.

You like to use dishonest tactics, shaming, and ad hominem attacks to belittle people here. And you've practiced stalking and harrassment on these forums with ol' Yoni and other people you disagreed with, you hate others for using those tactics against you, and now you are seeing how fruitless your existence is tied into this forum from an emotional investment standpoint.

No thank you very much, cry to Kori. :)

Blake
10-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Get help

Says bipolar aryan race gangsta 4.0 gpa accountant

Blake
10-12-2015, 11:57 AM
You like to use dishonest tactics, shaming, and ad hominem attacks to belittle people here. And you've practiced stalking and harrassment on these forums with ol' Yoni and other people you disagreed with, you hate others for using those tactics against you, and now you are seeing how fruitless your existence is tied into this forum from an emotional investment standpoint.

No thank you very much, cry to Kori. :)

How fruitful is your existence here?

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 12:00 PM

only 7000 posts for the 10 yrs i've been here says I don't have much of a presence here nor invest in it enough. I guess i like my personal life too much. How many posts do you have in your 7 yr posting history here? Has your life improved since you posted here? How is it affecting you?

m>s
10-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Nobodies is, that's the sad thing about all this. This place used to be fun to blow off steam because it was like the wild Wild West. Somewhere people started taking the place too personally and things went way overboard. Some people grew up and moved on but some of us are still stuck here, pretty embarrassing to everyone here.

Blake
10-12-2015, 01:16 PM
only 7000 posts for the 10 yrs i've been here says I don't have much of a presence here nor invest in it enough. I guess i like my personal life too much. How many posts do you have in your 7 yr posting history here? Has your life improved since you posted here? How is it affecting you?

Lol only 7000 posts. How many of those posts have you invested on my personal life tbh. Were they fruitful for you?

Blake
10-12-2015, 01:19 PM
Nobodies is, that's the sad thing about all this. This place used to be fun to blow off steam because it was like the wild Wild West. Somewhere people started taking the place too personally and things went way overboard. Some people grew up and moved on but some of us are still stuck here, pretty embarrassing to everyone here.

Plenty of people have taken social media serious from day 1. You get out of it what you want.

lil'mo
10-12-2015, 01:29 PM
lol yeah a teenager fucking around trolling you on the internet causes a grown man to kill himself. Seriously think about it. As many people as you've talked shit to how do you know one of them didn't decide to kill themselves? You were supposed to be his friend and you couldn't help the man? Had I gotten a pm from thispego saying look man..Whottt is really unstable right now, please don't mess with him I would've been like oh shit and just stopped going back and forth with him. But you aren't there and neither was anyone else apparently. It's just sad all around and here you are trying to guilt trip a then teenager for trash talking a grown man online. The man loved to talk shit and you really think something I said forced the guy to take his life? Think about it dude and get a grip.

lol you never know how unstable someone is until they take it that far, and you know exactly what you were doing. Your goal was to terrorize and instill fear. You dug up personal information somehow to lead people to believe you could get to them if you really wanted to. I never believed you were really and swoll gangbanger from Oak Cliff, but maybe whottt really did. You haven't changed one bit since you were a teenager, only your hate has grown. You are a terrible human being, and yes, hell probably awaits.

Truth be told, I don't really believe whottt killed himself. He's too smart, genius savant really. I think he pulled the ultimate troll job and committed virtual suicide. Fake obituary and everything. I think he thought it was the only way to throw you off his scent. Worked flawlessly tbh, he probably still posts here.

m>s
10-12-2015, 01:57 PM
^honestly that's what I've always said all along, the dude is still around somewhere. But let's be real dude, grown men make their own decisions. If you decide to take your own life because of Internet bants then that's all on the person making the decision. Honestly no one here knows what happened to him because none of you were close enough to the guy to begin with to know that he had passed until months later. The fact is no one knows the circumstances surrounding
His death. It could have been family, marital, money related etc but it wasn't over a sports message board. I hope he is around out there, sure jt posted his first name but the dude didn't think anyone was hunting him down. If he did he would call the cops not commit suicide. Honestly I wish he'd post again if he
is out there and I'd never mess with him.

Also go to his user page, who was the one who recruited him to come attack me for them? What kind of friend does that knowing the guy has issues? Nothing makes sense but rip no matter what happened.

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Lol only 7000 posts. How many of those posts have you invested on my personal life tbh. Were they fruitful for you?

I only go as far as what you publicly state, don't get bitter cucky! :) i've had a blast if you ask me! :)

Blake
10-12-2015, 02:38 PM
I only go as far as what you publicly state, don't get bitter cucky! :) i've had a blast if you ask me! :)

that's as big a lie as you only having 7k posts tbh, which 7k is quite a bit already.

if you find lying on messageboards to be fruitful, so be it. Just don't pretend that you're not disingenuous.

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 02:41 PM
that's as big a lie as you only having 7k posts tbh, which 7k is quite a bit already.

if you find lying on messageboards to be fruitful, so be it. Just don't pretend that you're not disingenuous.

A board cuckold trying to shame anyone is a fruitless endeavour. It's just going to end up bad for you, like reopening a wound, or rather, reopening that bedroom door and catching your wife gettting railed by Beto and Jamaal.

lil'mo
10-12-2015, 02:53 PM
^honestly that's what I've always said all along, the dude is still around somewhere. But let's be real dude, grown men make their own decisions. If you decide to take your own life because of Internet bants then that's all on the person making the decision. Honestly no one here knows what happened to him because none of you were close enough to the guy to begin with to know that he had passed until months later. The fact is no one knows the circumstances surrounding
His death. It could have been family, marital, money related etc but it wasn't over a sports message board. I hope he is around out there, sure jt posted his first name but the dude didn't think anyone was hunting him down. If he did he would call the cops not commit suicide. Honestly I wish he'd post again if he
is out there and I'd never mess with him.

Also go to his user page, who was the one who recruited him to come attack me for them? What kind of friend does that knowing the guy has issues? Nothing makes sense but rip no matter what happened.

He was paranoid as fuck, didn't trust the police, government, etc. Hell he didn't even trust me and my crew, he believed there was a possibility that we were in on some elaborate scheme to "get him" some how. You fanned the flames of his paranoia and I truly believe that if he did kill himself, it was because of you, j.t., et al terrorizing him.

OK yes it was he decision, as it is anyone who kills them self, but mental instability is a disease/disability/whatever and those people are much more easily pushed over the edge which is exactly what you did. Whatever, it's over, it's in the past, I hope you've grown up since then but I don't see it.

m>s
10-12-2015, 02:58 PM
It's fucked up that no one said anything if you knew he was literally a ticking time bomb. In fact one of you actually recruited him to come fuck with me and it's right there on his user page, his last post. I Would've laid off the guy In a heartbeat. Fact is the dude loved to talk shit and could dish it and take it. No one would've ever guessed he would do that. Honestly it doesn't sound like he maybe even did. You know the guy better than me. I think it is time to grow up because shitposting and and trolling has lost its luster. Or did several years ago. Whottt if you're out there come back and tear timvp a new one like old times. Otherwise RIP.

lil'mo
10-12-2015, 03:02 PM
You never think anyone is capable of taking their own life until it's too late

m>s
10-12-2015, 03:07 PM
^your elmo expired brah. You should petition timvp for a lamarcus Aldridge IMHO.

Blake
10-12-2015, 03:08 PM
A board cuckold trying to shame anyone is a fruitless endeavour. It's just going to end up bad for you, like reopening a wound, or rather, reopening that bedroom door and catching your wife gettting railed by Beto and Jamaal.

See that's just it.....if you keep lying and making up stories, ie your go to cuck fiction posts, it's legit rubber/glue that ends bad for you.

Srs, how did you come up with Jamal and Beto? It's been five years since the meltdown. That's five years of messageboard cuck thoughts and imaginings of Jamaal and Beto on your fruitful part.

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 03:14 PM
See that's just it.....if you keep lying and making up stories, ie your go to cuck fiction posts, it's legit rubber/glue that ends bad for you.

Srs, how did you come up with Jamal and Beto? It's been five years since the meltdown. That's five years of messageboard cuck thoughts and imaginings of Jamaal and Beto on your fruitful part.

:p:

Blake
10-12-2015, 03:49 PM
:p:

Fruitful emoticon

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Fruitful emoticon

He wants the last word. :'(

Blake
10-12-2015, 05:25 PM
He wants the last word. :'(

Ad hominem

Ignignokt
10-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Ad hominem

Your wife added an ad homo erectus in the bedroom while you were away at work i saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid