PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Israel has killed 20 kids in a span of 1 month in occupied territory.

apalisoc_9
10-11-2015, 01:04 PM
M>S celebrating their deaths.

Ghazi your opinion about these terrorist act America doesn't want to show?

They're not even fighting an Army..Just civilians minding their own business.

Civilians wanting to go to their own houses.

These are the same people Americans proud call peaceful (Israel) and the same people Americans say are huge terrorist supporters. (Palestinians kids)

The truth couldn't be more obvious to anyone who doesn't have a soul of the devil, tbh.

K...
10-11-2015, 03:42 PM

Ghazi your opinion about these terrorist act America doesn't want to show?

These are the same people Americans proud call peaceful (Israel) and the same people Americans say are huge terrorist supporters. (Palestinians kids)

The truth couldn't be more obvious to anyone who doesn't have a soul of the devil, tbh.

Shut up. You have no idea what this means.

spurraider21
10-11-2015, 06:33 PM
violent jews and violent muslims going at it, constantly pointing fingers... its like kids in kindergarten

apalisoc_9
10-11-2015, 08:36 PM
violent jews and violent muslims going at it, constantly pointing fingers... its like kids in kindergarten

yeah because a Palestinian kid trying to protect himself is so violent right...

Ms Homma and his newborn was so violent against the Israeli..Dem terrorist.

spurraider21
10-11-2015, 08:37 PM
yeah because a Palestinian kid trying to protect himself is so violent right...

Ms Homma and his newborn was so violent against the Israeli..Dem terrorist.
both sides claim to be protecting themselves. its childish

apalisoc_9
10-11-2015, 08:43 PM

The side that owned those lands pre invasion and occupation and the side that has no Army and never invaded or occupied its territory is supposed to a possible aggressor. That's just absurd.

apalisoc_9
10-11-2015, 08:46 PM

And to think Israel is trying to protect themselves in this particular scenario when they are occupying NEW lands in Gaza and Westbank and killing women and kids in the process is every more ridiculous. The idea that a Boy trying to attack a Solider in his land is trying to attack Israelis is just flat out ridiculous. Put yourself in their situation and tell me honestly if they really are the aggressors here?

Bynumite
10-11-2015, 08:50 PM
OP obviously meant to say Israel killed 20 future terrorists.

apalisoc_9
10-11-2015, 09:14 PM
OP obviously meant to say Israel killed 20 future terrorists.

:lol

Seriously the Every Palestinian kid is a future terrorist is embed in a large portion of Americans. I have never seen so many celebrate and Make "they deserved it" attitude towards Palestinians than Conservative White People. I kid you not...:lol

DMX7
10-11-2015, 09:21 PM
If you think M>S is celebrating that, think again.

Mark Celibate
10-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Don't see why M>s should celebrate it tbh. As a hardcore Nazi supporter he is probably the last one on this website celebrate a crime committed by the Jews imho.

Phenomanul
10-12-2015, 08:19 AM
why is this on the NBA forum...?

Stabula
10-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Finally I agree with OP

Splits
10-12-2015, 03:35 PM
#WorldStopIsrael

Zionism = Racism

Mitch
10-12-2015, 03:44 PM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/156060.jpg

apalisoc_9
10-12-2015, 04:36 PM
You know what I find funny is the Orthodox Jews that fight zionism in Israel..They're actually benefiting the most out of the Zionism with land grabbing.

It's pretty hypocritical to hate on your own government because it against your religious laws and then at the same time take advantage of the zionism by living in those lands. :lol

K...
10-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Shut up. You have no idea what this means.

Ahem.

K...
10-12-2015, 05:41 PM
You know what I find funny is the Orthodox Jews that fight zionism in Israel..They're actually benefiting the most out of the Zionism with land grabbing.

It's pretty hypocritical to hate on your own government because it against your religious laws and then at the same time take advantage of the zionism by living in those lands. :lol

Quick q, though. If you hate orthodox Jews, do you hate their American Christian enablers too?

Biernutz
10-12-2015, 05:49 PM

Ghazi (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12291) your opinion about these terrorist act America doesn't want to show?

20 children killed in a month? What month and how about a link to back up your claim......

DMC
10-13-2015, 12:03 PM
Just another dick riding account.

Biernutz
10-14-2015, 10:34 AM

Ghazi (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12291) your opinion about these terrorist act America doesn't want to show?

another propaganda claim that can't be backed up

Blizzardwizard
10-14-2015, 11:46 AM
Support the Palestine Solidarity Campaign. The American betrayal of Palestine through 225 million dollars worth of military funding during the Gaza conflict enabling the true terrorists to kill thousands...

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-14-2015, 11:50 AM
Dude, us Americans should be the last to point fingers about killing women and children especially after Vietnam.

It's easy to point fingers at people who live in a constant hostile environment when were sitting pretty in a peaceful situation.

Biernutz
10-14-2015, 12:22 PM
Support the Palestine Solidarity Campaign. The American betrayal of Palestine through 225 million dollars worth of military funding during the Gaza conflict enabling the true terrorists to kill thousands...

If the Americans have betrayed Gaza Strip and West Bank, than we should stop the billion$ of American aid
dollars to them...we would not want to corrupt all the Hamas fighters with dirty American money. Let them get
their support from Iran.

Biernutz
10-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Dude, us Americans should be the last to point fingers about killing women and children especially after Vietnam.

It's easy to point fingers at people who live in a constant hostile environment when were sitting pretty in a peaceful situation.

Was any of your family killed at the WTC? Let me guess ...your from Austin.....

spankadelphia
10-14-2015, 01:04 PM
So people in general only care about what influences their own sphere of influence. Everyone's a narcissist. Color me surprised.

There is no god, but one of these days someone who is convinced there is is going to press the metaphorical big red button and make life far more difficult for the rest of us. I'm curious to see how the nation will respond to something even worse than 9/11. I bet all the PC sentiment and liberal niceties will go flying out the window.

HarlemHeat37
10-14-2015, 02:50 PM
So people in general only care about what influences their own sphere of influence. Everyone's a narcissist. Color me surprised.

There is no god, but one of these days someone who is convinced there is is going to press the metaphorical big red button and make life far more difficult for the rest of us. I'm curious to see how the nation will respond to something even worse than 9/11. I bet all the PC sentiment and liberal niceties will go flying out the window.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2817947/billbored.gif