PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Ron Artest On The NBA : “It’s not really a man’s game anymore”

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Ron Ron with the goods par par....:toast

I remember I came into the NBA in 1999, the game was a little bit more rough. The game now is more for kids. It’s not really a man’s game anymore,” World Peace said. “The parents are really protective of their children. They cry to their AAU coaches. They cry to the refs, ‘That’s a foul. That’s a foul.’

“Sometimes I wish those parents would just stay home, don’t come to the game, and now translated, these same AAU kids whose parents came to the game, ‘That’s a foul.’ These kids are in the NBA. So now we have a problem. You’ve got a bunch of babies professionally around the world.”

“It’s no longer a man’s game,” he said. “It’s a baby’s game. There’s softies everywhere. Everybody’s soft. Nobody’s hard no more. So, you just deal with it, you adjust and that’s it.

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2015/10/11/world-peace-on-todays-nba-its-not-really-a-mans-game-anymore/?ocid%3DYahoo%26partner%3Dya5nbcs

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2015, 02:56 PM
For Good measure :lol

pcIguwdUZBk

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Double measure...

lUGqWHxld0Q

MultiTroll
10-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Artest really stepped up to face Ben Wallace. What a man.
0/10 troll.

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2015, 03:11 PM
Artest really stepped up to face Ben Wallace. What a man.
0/10 troll.

He didn't back down....he pushed Ben...Ben pushed him back..and then started trying to act all tough when everyone jumped in between them...noticed when Ben was acting a fool and moving forward Artest didn't budge..he stood his ground ready to throw...Ben is the one acting overly agressive once eveyone stepped in between them...people talk that shit about Ron being scared of Big Ben but don't really take the time to analyze the tape..I saw through all that bullshit....

Ron only went after the fan after the situation had been deescalated....player to player interaction had already been quelled....if Ben was as bad as people portray be would have stood and went toe to toe with Jermaine Oneal but he knew better...

Better yet he would have done something to Shaq when Shaq used to do that same shit to him that Arrest did..that nikka was straight scared of Shaq tbh...

Silver&Black
10-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Who is that pussy ass nigga on the left? Has that "It's not really a man's game" look on his face....

https://ajnba.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/ron-artest-and-kobe-bryant-2009-playoffs.jpeg

Clipper Nation
10-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Breaking News: bitter old man complains about "today's league," compares it negatively to when he was young and spry, and finds any excuse not to give today's players any credit. Rinse and repeat.

I swear, the NBA has the saltiest old players in sports.

Chris
10-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Breaking News: bitter old man complains about "today's league," compares it negatively to when he was young and spry, and finds any excuse not to give today's players any credit. Rinse and repeat.

Probably true, plus World Peace is crazy AF

lefty
10-11-2015, 05:14 PM
:lol today's NBA
:lol soft
:lol ref protection

MultiTroll
10-11-2015, 05:38 PM
He didn't back down....he pushed Ben...Ben pushed him back...
You already have zero cred.
What is less then zero cred? :lol

"he (Artest) pushed Ben"? :lmao In typical Artest World Puss fashion he does a cheapshot hack roundhouse on BenWa sucker punch style from behind as BenWa was not looking and was facing the hoop trying to make a shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTZsqxPVHo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTZsqxPVHo)

Lets watch the 1st 20 seconds again.

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Who is that pussy ass nigga on the left? Has that "It's not really a man's game" look on his face....

https://ajnba.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/ron-artest-and-kobe-bryant-2009-playoffs.jpeg

But you not keeping it trill....

This vid shows the true altercation from start to finish...also the previous game where him and Kobe was going toe to toe pushing and shoving after Kobe posted him up in the box...

Then the picture above is the aftermath of Kobe straight up throwing an elbow to that nikkas throat...if Kobe was scared of the nikka I seriously doubt he would have hit him like he did in the throat..tbh..

We won the game the series and went on to win the title...

Check it out...

Dyy9IPSQsNA

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2015, 05:54 PM
You already have zero cred.
What is less then zero cred? :lol

"he (Artest) pushed Ben"? :lmao In typical Artest World Puss fashion he does a cheapshot hack roundhouse on BenWa sucker punch style from behind as BenWa was not looking and was facing the hoop trying to make a shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTZsqxPVHo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTZsqxPVHo)

Lets watch the 1st 20 seconds again.

None of what you talking matters..my point is if Ron Ron was afraid of Big Ben I doubt seriously he would have cheap shotted him to begin with...same arguement I just made as to why Kobe was not scared of Arrest...you don't cheap shot a nigga you afraid of..plain and simple them beez da playground rules tbh...real talk

daslicer
10-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Can't take this guy seriously when it comes to toughness since he's the same guy who got his face smashed by Ben Wallace and did nothing about it.

Buddy Mignon
10-11-2015, 06:01 PM

pcIguwdUZBk

This is a great play!!! I wish he had maimed him.

TD 21
10-11-2015, 06:13 PM

Yet the foolish, nostalgic, know nothing talking heads back them to no end.

It'll probably never happen, because (at least publicly) they act like they need to "respect" the previous generations, but I'd like to see one of the prominent players of this generation fire back.

MultiTroll
10-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Can't take this guy seriously when it comes to toughness since he's the same guy who got his face smashed by Ben Wallace and did nothing about it.
Op's troll schtikk with Artest being one of the all time pussies.

They belong together.

ambchang
10-11-2015, 08:13 PM
O
But you not keeping it trill....

This vid shows the true altercation from start to finish...also the previous game where him and Kobe was going toe to toe pushing and shoving after Kobe posted him up in the box...

Then the picture above is the aftermath of Kobe straight up throwing an elbow to that nikkas throat...if Kobe was scared of the nikka I seriously doubt he would have hit him like he did in the throat..tbh..

We won the game the series and went on to win the title...

Check it out...

Dyy9IPSQsNA

If I get protected by refs to a degree where I can get a foul on the other guy for me throwing an elbow, I won't even be scared of Eddie Kemper and Ted Bundy.

Spurtacular
10-11-2015, 08:15 PM

pcIguwdUZBk

Harden went down like a bitch.