PDA

View Full Version : This defense is terrible!

Struggle Wilson
10-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Another game where they let up 25+ points and we lose!

Clearly, I would never lose a game if it weren't for the Legion of Boom. Cut Sherman, Thomas, and Chancellor's dead-weight asses and give me more money NOW!

Raven
10-11-2015, 04:05 PM
no need to cut them, but they should take a paycut tbh

Clipper Nation
10-11-2015, 04:07 PM
no need to cut them, but they should take a paycut tbh
Struggle is the one who needs a paycut. He's a practice squad player with an Aaron Rodgers salary.

Kawhi
10-11-2015, 05:22 PM
The whole team is terrible

That feel when
10-12-2015, 06:41 AM
JUST

Avante
10-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Talk about rookies, wow~~~~~~~~~

They were 3-3 last season, REMEMBER!????????????

Who is winning AT GB? Not many are winning AT Cincy.

They wil beat Carolina probably beat my Niners, beat the Cowboys. Now 6-3 heading into a bye, then after the bye....three home games in a row.

Slow down rookies, ok?

Don't forget Chiefs killing the Pats last season and ....TOM BRADY IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!....ok rooks?

Avante
10-12-2015, 02:34 PM
It's 2012, the Panthers are sucking at 1-3, what's wrong? Then they win their next 8 and end up 12-5. And it goes on and on and on...........

When the Packers beat the Steelers in the SB , they started off...3-3.

Want more?

Five weeks people, ok?

One more....

It's 2011, the Chargers are cooking at 4-1, they's end up....8-8.

bigzak25
10-12-2015, 03:34 PM
I bet you looked for the rookies overseas too.

Jodelo
10-12-2015, 03:38 PM

:lol

Clipper Nation
10-12-2015, 03:39 PM

:lmao

Raven
10-12-2015, 03:45 PM

:lol

spurraider21
10-12-2015, 03:50 PM
damn

DPG21920
10-12-2015, 05:16 PM
What is interesting is how everyone was blaming the o-line when Lynch was there (for Wilson as well) but as soon as Rawls got his chance he's had 2 out of 3 games with well over 100 yards rushing..

10-12-2015, 05:26 PM
What is interesting is how everyone was blaming the o-line when Lynch was there (for Wilson as well) but as soon as Rawls got his chance he's had 2 out of 3 games with well over 100 yards rushing..
Ya, Lynch is just on the decline. He is almost 30 after all.

Avante
10-13-2015, 02:11 PM

Little guy, you don't look for anyone they come running to you when ya walk in the door, they pick you.

Does anyone "here" have a clue at all, wow~~~~~~~~ Never seen so many who know so little.

Funny as fuck watching you rookies over react to everything, ha~~~~~~~~ It's comical!

Little people, FIVE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could start right now and it would take me days to list all those teams with losing records after five weeks that ended up with a winning record.

Around week 8, then ya start getting a pretty good feel for things....trust me! Not talking about teams like Jags,Titans, or Pats and Packers.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-13-2015, 10:09 PM
stop using dumb gimmick alts Clipper Nation

HarlemHeat37
10-14-2015, 02:38 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2580861/infinityjrue_medium.gif

Pelicans78
10-14-2015, 03:36 PM
Carolina is a team to look for to have a decline according to Pro-football Reference's metrics. According to their metrics, the Panthers are a below average team who's undefeated against the worst schedule in the league.

Another team with a winning record who's really below average are the Colts.

Darth_Pelican
10-14-2015, 03:58 PM

http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/liu_kangs_mksm_fatality.gif

SuperCam
10-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Carolina is a team to look for to have a decline according to Pro-football Reference's metrics. According to their metrics, the Panthers are a below average team who's undefeated against the worst schedule in the league.

Not with LukeDPOY back, tbh

SuperCam
10-14-2015, 04:08 PM
Last time we played we didn't have Star, and you guys had Wagner. Now it's the opposite. Interesting, tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-15-2015, 08:03 AM

I've got to admit I was disappointed reading that you were the one to post this. Being a fan of a team in the NFC South, you should know better than to look at those stats when it comes to Carolina.

This team reminds me of the 2000 Baltimore Ravens that won the SB with intoxicating D. I'll take Cam over Trent Dilfer anyway.

Pelicans78
10-15-2015, 11:04 AM
I've got to admit I was disappointed reading that you were the one to post this. Being a fan of a team in the NFC South, you should know better than to look at those stats when it comes to Carolina.

This team reminds me of the 2000 Baltimore Ravens that won the SB with intoxicating D. I'll take Cam over Trent Dilfer anyway.

I'm not saying the Panthers aren't as good as their record. I'm just saying we don't know enough about them at this time due to their schedule. And really, we don't know how good this defense really is. Obviously it's alot better with LK so that will help. But we will learn more about this team as the season goes along. They haven't dominated the teams on their schedule for the most part which is why the metrics aren't high on them at this time which was the opposite back in 2013 when even though they were 1-3, the metrics were really high which is why I expected them to make a run that season.

SuperCam
10-15-2015, 01:04 PM

Holy shit how did I miss this :lmao

Avante
10-15-2015, 01:11 PM
Every guy here would have gone over sat on a bar stool ordered a drink for him and her and never.."how old are you"...and we all know it. They would have lied anyway.

Aztecfan03
10-15-2015, 10:04 PM
Every guy here would have gone over sat on a bar stool ordered a drink for him and her and never.."how old are you"...and we all know it. They would have lied anyway.
nope

Clipper Nation
10-15-2015, 10:06 PM
Every guy here would have gone over sat on a bar stool ordered a drink for him and her and never.."how old are you"...and we all know it.
Pretty sure you're the only one here who's attracted to underage Pinoy ladyboys.

They would have lied anyway.
That's what they all say while being dragged away in cuffs: :cry "She lied about her age to seduce me!" :cry

Avante
10-16-2015, 03:20 AM
Pretty sure you're the only one here who's attracted to underage Pinoy ladyboys.

That's what they all say while being dragged away in cuffs: :cry "She lied about her age to seduce me!" :cry

So you are telling me that after being out to sea for 30 days that when you finally pull into port you don't hit the beach to get drunk and get some pussy, right?

Everyone on this board would have hit the bars and got laid, anyone saying they wouldn't have is a fucking queer or a liar.

Little people, are you midgets for real? So you are in Hong Kong staying on board the ship? You aren't hitting the bars? BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you do hit the bars you will hear...."buy me drink?"....so you tell her..."nope!"....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
01-04-2016, 11:51 PM
The Seahawks gave up the fewest points in the league...277.

This is why ya slow down and give things some time.