PDA

View Full Version : Danny Green Working Out Vid

BillMc
10-11-2015, 08:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5IdmRLqQ78

K...
10-11-2015, 10:11 PM
Nothing earth shattering here. We'd be freaking out if we saw green dribble and dunk, but lay ups and 3 point shots are pretty good. Idk , there were some interesting passing skills, so maybe they are keeping the ball movement on offense.

Kawhitstorm
10-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Nothing earth shattering here. We'd be freaking out if we saw green dribble and dunk, but lay ups and 3 point shots are pretty good. Idk , there were some interesting passing skills, so maybe they are keeping the ball movement on offense.

Of course he is going to work on improving his skill that he actually utilizes in his role rather than trying to reinvent himself as the next coming of James Harden. I would be happy if he could make lay-ups consistently (please no floaters) & shortens his Icy stage.

Dex
10-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Good to see Danny still working hard on his game and trying to improve as a player.

He wasn't spectacular by any means against the Kings, but that nifty reverse layup he had with the offhand was a shot he surely would've bricked in years past.

BillMc
10-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Good to see Danny still working hard on his game and trying to improve as a player.

He wasn't spectacular by any means against the Kings, but that nifty reverse layup he had with the offhand was a shot he surely would've bricked in years past.

Yeah, that was a nice move by Danny. He's improving at the rim.

YGWHI
10-12-2015, 05:20 PM
:bobo

ironman2886
10-12-2015, 06:17 PM
He's still underrated. Love the guy. I was more excited when he re-signed with the Spurs than Lamarcus making his decision.

Kool Bob Love
10-12-2015, 06:19 PM
He's still underrated. Love the guy. I was more excited when he re-signed with the Spurs than Kawhi making his decision.

BillMc
10-12-2015, 06:31 PM
He's still underrated. Love the guy. I was more excited when he re-signed with the Spurs than Lamarcus making his decision.

:toastI was really amazed we managed to keep Danny while signing LMA. All the online literature said it would be nearly impossible. Hats off to RC and all the players who made sacrifices to make it happen.

ironman2886
10-12-2015, 06:38 PM
:toastI was really amazed we managed to keep Danny while signing LMA. All the online literature said it would be nearly impossible. Hats off to RC and all the players who made sacrifices to make it happen.
It was funny reading opposing teams' fans saying the Spurs didnt have the cap space to sign both Danny, Kawhi, and LA. :hat