PDA

View Full Version : Woman goes crazy in car in middle of intersection

InRareForm
10-12-2015, 06:16 PM
the person filming does not know how to operate a simple video camera.
2ONNB_x3IJI

InRareForm
10-12-2015, 06:23 PM
speaking of donuts, lot of overweight cops in video.

Quetzal-X
10-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Luckily this beast was wearing her honkey invisibility cloak. Like that pool party kid that had an iron dome of protection from the cops while the blacks get shoved n shit. If she was black..."I was in fear for my safety!..." and they'd cap her ass for sure.

Spur-Addict
10-14-2015, 09:30 AM
Luckily this beast was wearing her honkey invisibility cloak. Like that pool party kid that had an iron dome of protection from the cops while the blacks get shoved n shit. If she was black..."I was in fear for my safety!..." and they'd cap her ass for sure.

:lmao

Aztecfan03
10-14-2015, 10:37 AM

They couldn't really fire at someone doing donuts with so many other people there that could catch a stray bullet. fuckin dumbass

Quetzal-X
10-14-2015, 10:44 AM
GFY Bullshit they were fucking rammed twice with her car and still nothing GTFOH

If she was black it would only take 1 ramming of the cops car to stop the threat.

Quetzal-X
10-14-2015, 11:08 AM
Shit did that redneck say she "hit 2 police cars and 'bout hit a policeman" and yet this sow was allowed to just ooze out the car. No dogs on her face, no boots to the jaw no shots fired. They basically waited it out so till she got it out her system. But if that was Tamika or Juanita she'd be a dead motherfucker. Honkey Invisibility Cloak shielded the cops eyes from seeing the deadly threat she was to them when she hit them and attacked the police with her deadly weapon car.

MultiTroll
10-14-2015, 11:18 AM
What did she say to the camera man?

And wtf did they all stand around the car with the sow for 10 minutes.
Potential firebomb smh.

DarrinS
10-14-2015, 11:20 AM
#FatLivesMatter

DarrinS
10-14-2015, 11:22 AM
Shit did that redneck say she "hit 2 police cars and 'bout hit a policeman" and yet this sow was allowed to just ooze out the car. No dogs on her face, no boots to the jaw no shots fired. They basically waited it out so till she got it out her system. But if that was Tamika or Juanita she'd be a dead motherfucker. Honkey Invisibility Cloak shielded the cops eyes from seeing the deadly threat she was to them when she hit them and attacked the police with her deadly weapon car.

You're so full of shit. Do you think those guys were too gentle with her (watch from 5:00)?

DJR210
10-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Was she fist pumping that whole time?

Biernutz
10-14-2015, 01:17 PM
She had a malfunction of her cheap GPS unit .....

DJR210
10-14-2015, 02:09 PM

:lol truth

Aztecfan03
10-14-2015, 02:10 PM
I thought it was a "get off my lawn" type of gesture and she thought she was queen of the intersection.

unleashbaynes
10-14-2015, 03:25 PM
holy shit the person filming it was retarded. reminded me of the scene in idiocracy when dax shepard's character is watching his own car get shot to shit.

hater
10-15-2015, 01:57 PM

"we r not gonna take it!"

"take a left or a right that is!"

Quetzal-X
10-15-2015, 04:50 PM
You're so full of shit. Do you think those guys were too gentle with her (watch from 5:00)?

GFY , yes they were way too gentle. Though the 2 honkeys that came down the hill first were probably aware she might take a beating so they kind of saved her fat pink ass. Even that honkey nigga filming said they needed to shoot her 'for she keels sombaddy. He even said to manhandle that bitch. They were extremely gentle considering she attacked the police TWICE and maybe even a officer on foot. You gotta be kiddin me or the Honkey Invisibility Cloak worked its majik on you too nigga.

DJR210
10-15-2015, 04:58 PM
If she was black the cops would have just remote detonated her car and been done with it

Medvedenko
10-15-2015, 05:36 PM
Not sure what's worse, the fat bitch in the car or the mouth breathers recording the whole thing. Yeesh.

hater
10-16-2015, 09:39 AM
2 more thoughts:
- don't cops have this device they can shoot to the car to make it short all its circuits??? I saw this on Fast and the Furios years ago
- The red truck guy :lol what an idiot. he had lots of chances to get the fuck out and he just froze. not saying I wouldn't but I would like to think I wouldn't

D_Admiral
10-16-2015, 10:18 AM
Lmao at someone here ridiculing, an calling for k-9

"We have a report of a woman doing donuts" ...... Dispatching k9

If anything it shows that this particular cop was not trigger happy and didn't want to kill anybody that day, because I'm sure he could justify her recklessness putting the people on the sidewalk in grave danger

So nobody got hurt, and she was arrested but the cop still fucked up? Smh. Pick and choose man, pick and choose

DarrinS
10-16-2015, 03:41 PM
GFY , yes they were way too gentle. Though the 2 honkeys that came down the hill first were probably aware she might take a beating so they kind of saved her fat pink ass. Even that honkey nigga filming said they needed to shoot her 'for she keels sombaddy. He even said to manhandle that bitch. They were extremely gentle considering she attacked the police TWICE and maybe even a officer on foot. You gotta be kiddin me or the Honkey Invisibility Cloak worked its majik on you too nigga.

Sig-worthy, tbh

:lol

Trill Clinton
10-16-2015, 04:18 PM

/thread

Trill Clinton
10-16-2015, 04:19 PM
Q, is right. cops do show all the restraint in the world when its a white person. if she was a person of color the cop would have shot as soon as he got out the car.

I. Hustle
10-16-2015, 04:26 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/126706/3393451-5096347915-this_.jpg

DMC
10-17-2015, 12:57 AM
Well they are public servants.

DMC
10-17-2015, 12:59 AM
Poe - lease