PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Nick Young spotted at a gay bar

JohnnyMax
10-12-2015, 07:45 PM
http://terezowens.com/nick-young-spotted-at-a-gay-bar-in-west-hollywood/

http://i.imgur.com/62X4uRF.jpg

Clipper Nation
10-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Wilt, Magic, AC Green, Kirby, and now Nick Young... Lakers truly are the official franchise of homosexuality.

K...
10-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Op gunning for the lead tmz fagot position. You got my vote!

Mitch
10-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Eh, you've got a lot of gays in the NBA now with Duncan, Collins and that faggy ex spur player.

Chris
10-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Not surprising tbh with all that Swaggy P nonsense

HemisfairArena
10-12-2015, 09:22 PM
What did you expect?,,,they are all faggots in Cali. They started the movement. San Francisco is the capitol for the LGBT. Its why laker fans love talking about Duncan's cock and are Kobrick fans. He is their faggot idol.

LittleCriminal
10-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Eh, you've got a lot of gays in the NBA now with Duncan, Collins and that faggy ex spur player.

yet kirbs is the only one with a gay sextape..

Caltex2
10-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Wilt, Magic, AC Green, Kirby, and now Nick Young... Lakers truly are the official franchise of homosexuality.

Wilt? Didn't he sleep with an innumerable amount of women?

DJR210
10-12-2015, 09:44 PM
:lmao Lakers

He'll have the AIDS soon enough

Reck
10-12-2015, 10:21 PM

Where's Kobe in your list?

Dude has a tape.

Clipper Nation
10-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Wilt? Didn't he sleep with an innumerable amount of women?

Back when he was playing, there were persistent rumors that he was gay and that the "20,000 women" statistic was a cover story.

Mitch
10-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Where's Kobe in your list?

Dude has a tape.

Waiting for a non-TMZesque website to confirm it, as is being impartial.

HemisfairArena
10-12-2015, 10:31 PM

I guess Kobrick doing a photo shoot dressed as a muslim woman didn't give you a clue, huh M?

Mitch
10-12-2015, 10:37 PM
I guess Kobrick doing a photo shoot dressed as a muslim woman didn't give you a clue, huh M?

https://img.joduska.me/?q=http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/dr-evil-crying1.gif&.png

DeRozan m8
10-12-2015, 11:47 PM
OP, can you just quit all forums pls?

Cheers

Spurtacular
10-12-2015, 11:49 PM

Kirby? Cos the time he stuck his finger up Shaq's ass?

Caltex2
10-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Back when he was playing, there were persistent rumors that he was gay and that the "20,000 women" statistic was a cover story.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/03/04/wilt-chamberlain-aaron-levi-a-giant-shadow-son-secret#

Why wouldn't he be straight? He could get any woman he wanted.

Caltex2
10-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Double post

Spurtacular
10-12-2015, 11:59 PM

The 20,000 women story never added up. He would've had to've been doing chicks at Caligulan pace to the nth power.

spurraider21
10-13-2015, 12:02 AM
you have no issue relying on TMZesque websites to "confirm" details of Duncan's personal life

Caltex2
10-13-2015, 12:02 AM
The 20,000 women story never added up. He would've had to've been doing chicks at Caligulan pace to the nth power.

Ever heard of a menage a tois? He could have had like 10 girls a night for long periods of time.

HemisfairArena
10-13-2015, 12:27 AM
Kobrick as a muslim woman ends all debate,,,,,

Spurtacular
10-13-2015, 12:46 AM
Ever heard of a menage a tois? He could have had like 10 girls a night for long periods of time.

Still extremely unlikely....

Red Hawk #21
10-13-2015, 12:49 AM
Faggy P?

Reck
10-13-2015, 12:52 AM
That rumor falls in line with the Julio Iglesias rumor where he said he's slept with 3 thousand women. And that one is a hell of a lot more believeable than 20,000.

Thebesteva
10-13-2015, 12:59 AM

:cry but but i dont even read gossip articles. I'm above that :cry

Buddy Mignon
10-13-2015, 01:00 AM

Its very do-able if you're in a position like Wilt was. Black, handsome, NBA star, movies, and a long cock... easy. Me and a buddy made a bet one summer who could nail the most babes and I notched 36 babes in one summer. And wasn't clubbing, traveling to different cities and hanging out at the Playboy Mansion like Wilt was. Newport Beach was all I needed.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2015, 01:00 AM
:cry but but i dont even read gossip articles. I'm above that :cry
No "gossip" necessary. As soon as you put on that purple and piss uniform, you're automatically a faggot.

DJR210
10-13-2015, 01:08 AM
Faggy P?

:lmao

Its no longer just trolling

Spurtacular
10-13-2015, 01:16 AM
Its very do-able if you're in a position like Wilt was. Black, handsome, NBA star, movies, and a long cock... easy. Me and a buddy made a bet one summer who could nail the most babes and I notched 36 babes in one summer. And wasn't clubbing, traveling to different cities and hanging out at the Playboy Mansion like Wilt was. Newport Beach was all I needed.

You must not have had a no fatties rule.

Kawhitstorm
10-13-2015, 02:18 AM
Where do you guys think he picked up Iggy before she had he Adam's Apples removed?

MI21
10-13-2015, 04:26 AM
You must not have had a no fatties rule.

More like an all fatties rule, tbh

Killakobe81
10-13-2015, 07:40 AM
I always thought bragging about a # is bad form. Real niccas who are cocksman ... dont have to do that if you know or hang out with them for any length of time they can show you "game" and how they picked up chicks and not stories about one time when they picked up women. I had 3 homiez that I saw with my own eyes hit some big numbers in a year or two ...women just naturally were drawn to them and they put up numbers in a year that I could not see in in my life-time. But none of those 3 were with 3000 chicks or anything close to that. I think a 1000 is a large number.

even if you practice safe sex isnt even trying to get close to a 1000 like Eddie Murphy said laying your d*ick on a craps table? Especially with these secret down low dudes who are closet gays but sleep with straight women?

Nothing is better than puss, except new puss ... I get that. But at some point is it worth the risk?

Killakobe81
10-13-2015, 09:45 AM
yes

:lol More power to you my man ...

Dont get me wrong ...if STD's or getting women pregnant didnt worry me I would have lived my life quite differently. but I just live vicaiously through my homiez WDGAF.

Bynumite
10-13-2015, 09:46 AM
At this point it's pretty obvious OP is one of thebestnurseeva alt accounts. He pretty much took over his TMZ thread duties when the nurse stopped because the forum was shitting on him so much. The nurse really is a huge faggot.

All the gossip links and tweets and laker threads are a dead giveaway.

Mitch
10-13-2015, 11:24 AM
you have no issue relying on TMZesque websites to "confirm" details of Duncan's personal life

It was reported on quite a few non-tabloid sites as well.

Chris
10-13-2015, 03:36 PM
Faggy P?

https://s3-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.pandawhale.com%2Fp ost-31465-Patrick-Bateman-Head-Nod-gif-Y-EPiB.gif&sp=5ad8b1bf967e137e0cbd8034ce98f80e

DJR210
10-13-2015, 04:16 PM
At this point it's pretty obvious OP is one of thebestnurseeva alt accounts. He pretty much took over his TMZ thread duties when the nurse stopped because the forum was shitting on him so much. The nurse really is a huge faggot.

:lol

Thebesteva
10-13-2015, 06:52 PM

Damn Bynumite...it hurts daddy when u talk about him like that

DMC
10-13-2015, 11:42 PM
Pretty sure Nick is fucking women. If he's not, he's a better actor than most of Hollywood.

BatManu20
10-13-2015, 11:49 PM
Not surprised tbh. Dating Iggy Azalea will do that to a man.

Kidd K
10-14-2015, 03:14 AM

Let's do the math. He died at 63. For sake of argument let's say he started having sex at 16. Clearly he wouldn't be getting much ass as a random black dude with no social status yet. He joins the NBA at 23, which is where we can assume his "body count" starts to pick up. Obviously he isn't fucking tons of women in his late 50's or in his 60's. Not to mention his popularity and status drop once he retires (quickly degenerating thereafter) which happen at 1973, 26 years before he died. So 13 years or NBA popularity.

So we have about 15-20 years of prime fucking, maybe 5-10 decent, 5-10 barely any.

It would take 55 years, fucking one woman a day to get to 20,000. Let's say he did two a day, that's still 27.5 years. Was he really finding two new different/new/willing women EVERY DAY for his entire sexual prime? I doubt it. Especially with NBA schedule and not to mention days you're not up for it.

There's no way he slept with that many. 2,000 is logically and realistically possible but even that I would doubt the validity of. 20k? No fucking way.

Caltex2
10-14-2015, 03:33 AM
Still extremely unlikely....

As someone said, he was an NBA star who traveled, not to mention he also visited different places (anyone catch that? :toast). I'm not saying he did but if he slept with 750 women a year (i.e. about 2 per night per year) for 25 years, that would be almost 18,000 right there. And there are variables like him sleeping with none some night and him sleeping with God knows how many on other nights.

I'm not saying it's a solid bet but I wouldn't put it past him. Celebrities have to put up with women throwing themselves at them.

Caltex2
10-14-2015, 03:39 AM
Let's do the math. He died at 63. For sake of argument let's say he started having sex at 16. Clearly he wouldn't be getting much ass as a random black dude with no social status yet. He joins the NBA at 23, which is where we can assume his "body count" starts to pick up. Obviously he isn't fucking tons of women in his late 50's or in his 60's. Not to mention his popularity and status drop once he retires (quickly degenerating thereafter) which happen at 1973, 26 years before he died. So 13 years or NBA popularity.

So we have about 15-20 years of prime fucking, maybe 5-10 decent, 5-10 barely any.

It would take 55 years, fucking one woman a day to get to 20,000. Let's say he did two a day, that's still 27.5 years. Was he really finding two new different/new/willing women EVERY DAY for his entire sexual prime? I doubt it. Especially with NBA schedule and not to mention days you're not up for it.

There's no way he slept with that many. 2,000 is logically and realistically possible but even that I would doubt the validity of. 20k? No fucking way.

See above. There could be plenty of days he wasn't up to it and plenty of days he had numerous women, even if it was a quickie with each of them and a tally on the scoreboard or even something as simple as oral.

Again, It's not a solid bet but he was an elite popular person and no doubt had women throwing themselves at him for long periods of time. We're not talking about an Average Joe and I wouldn't discount his pre-NBA days either, though it'd be way fewer.

spurraider21
10-14-2015, 03:49 AM
https://s3-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.pandawhale.com%2Fp ost-31465-Patrick-Bateman-Head-Nod-gif-Y-EPiB.gif&sp=5ad8b1bf967e137e0cbd8034ce98f80e
not sure if bale or trump tbh

Spurtacular
10-14-2015, 11:02 AM
As someone said, he was an NBA star who traveled, not to mention he also visited different places (anyone catch that? :toast). I'm not saying he did but if he slept with 750 women a year (i.e. about 2 per night per year) for 25 years, that would be almost 18,000 right there. And there are variables like him sleeping with none some night and him sleeping with God knows how many on other nights.

I'm not saying it's a solid bet but I wouldn't put it past him. Celebrities have to put up with women throwing themselves at them.

He was in the league for half that. He may have done some number like 3 thousand or so. 20; no. He was just exaggerating. I don't believe it for a second.

Phallusy
10-14-2015, 11:54 AM
He was in the league for half that. He may have done some number like 3 thousand or so. 20; no. He was just exaggerating. I don't believe it for a second.

Even Too Short calls that number bullshit

At the 5:12 mark

https://youtu.be/-18iNB_BFEw?t=312

Honestly, Wilt's alleged number is not entirely impossible, but what I find more unlikely is who in their right mind is gonna keep track of a pleasure/recreational stat like that? Did he carry a notepad everywhere he went and was like "Oh shit, I need to add this one to my list"? Then goes the task of counting all the names, which more than likely an agent would have the great task of doing for him. lol. I know it's an approximate number but you can't go that high without losing track of the approximation in the thousands, hell even in the hundreds dudes lose count and are more like "fuck lets have a good time."

Kidd K
10-14-2015, 11:55 AM
See above. There could be plenty of days he wasn't up to it and plenty of days he had numerous women, even if it was a quickie with each of them and a tally on the scoreboard or even something as simple as oral.

Again, It's not a solid bet but he was an elite popular person and no doubt had women throwing themselves at him for long periods of time. We're not talking about an Average Joe and I wouldn't discount his pre-NBA days either, though it'd be way fewer.

"Not solid" is a huge understatement. 20k is obviously a massively embellished number. It's less likely than "I shot an 18 on the golf course, all hole in ones".

We've already established that he isn't an average joe. You'd have to be quite delusional to think someone could actually fuck even close to that many different women even if his life was solely devoted to just that. It's a hugely embellished number. . .even 2k different women is unlikely.

Spurtacular
10-14-2015, 08:33 PM
jealous

One can be jealous and still validly call the number BS, tbh.

Kool Bob Love
10-14-2015, 08:38 PM

:lmao

LarryDavid
10-14-2015, 09:38 PM

The fact you said "babes" makes it hard to believe you're not a virgin.

HemisfairArena
10-14-2015, 09:41 PM
The fact you said "babes" makes it hard to believe you're not a virgin.

The summer of David,,,,

Biernutz
10-14-2015, 11:53 PM

no Spur has ever got AIDs

HemisfairArena
10-15-2015, 12:05 AM

Fact,,,

HemisfairArena
10-15-2015, 12:07 AM
Magic,,,,Kobrick,,,Faggy P,,,the faggot ancestry just keeps going for LaLa land,,,,LaLaLand?,,,if that isn't a faggot paradise, I don't know what is,,,,

Mitch
10-15-2015, 01:57 AM

Technically speaking, no Lakers player has either.

Ashy Larry
10-16-2015, 06:54 AM
WEHO can be poppin'. Sunset Strip is always nice but it not half bad. First time I was there, I'm like "where's all the chicks and why all these cats are wearing white t-shirts and blue jeans?"