PDA

View Full Version : OT: 5 Reasons Straight Guys Should Go To Gay Bars

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2015, 06:36 AM
Don't worry Swaggy P....I got you on the explanation homie...:lol .I understand....We need to move beyond the homophobic and silly sterotypes...not everyone that has gay friends is gay....we need to learn to become more skilled in comunications and survival and hitting up a gay bar from time to time may not be a bad idea....have I ever been to a gay bar?

No but after reading this I just may consider it.....

1. There are hot girls there
This is hands down the best kept secret about gay bars. It never even occured to me straight girls would go to them. And not only do they go, they go in PACKS. If this fact were featured more prominently in the straight guy handbook, I would have visited The Toolbox a long time ago… ok, maybe not The Toolbox, and probably not The Mine Shaft, but you get the idea.

Note: If a guy wearing angel wings in a bar doesn't bother you, then the cute girl in the slinky white dress to his left would love to meet you

2. Your competition is GAY
Is there a cute girl standing next to you? Yes. Do any of the 12 dudes surrounding her care? No. Unlike the ravenous, bloodthirsty predators in Affliction shirts you have to jock with at any standard club, you’ll find you have no competition in a gay bar.

3. Girls’ defense mechanisms are temporarily deactivated
As a girl walks into a typical club, she mentally prepares to be hit on by everything with a penis. Much like the Starship Enterprise, she readies herself for attack: shields up, phasers set to bitch. Hence, girls who are ordinarily easy to talk to may suddenly become unapproachable brats. But in a gay bar, girls have no expectation of harassment — they are relaxed, approachable, and generally happy to meet you. Go to Colony on a Friday and see if you can say the same.

Pro Tip: Forget the rules. In a gay bar, approaching a girl sitting at another guy's table is absolutely permissible. In fact, the guys may actually HELP YOU meet their girlfriend

4. Gay dudes know you’re not gay
I have a few friends whose chief objection to a gay bar would be: “I don’t want gay dudes hitting on me.” This is dumb. And after being in a gay bar 20 minutes, you’ll find out why. Apparently, it takes the average gay guy exactly 4.3 seconds to determine you’re not a target. Maybe your jeans aren’t skinny enough, maybe your hair isn’t moussed enough — whatever it is, they know semi-instantly. And they’re cool with that. But even if a gay guy should happen to throw some game at you, it ain't gonna kill ya, super-hetero dude. So be flattered, and thank him for the raspberry mojito.

5. Gay guys are outstanding wingmen

Once a gay guy realizes you’re not gay (4.3 seconds after meeting you), he and his friends can become your greatest allies. Some may even play matchmaker, grabbing nearby girls, introducing them, talking you up — pretty much everything but arranging a dowry. And in some countries, they’ll probably do that too.

https://m.facebook.com/notes/paz/5-reasons-straight-guys-should-go-to-gay-bars/10150362908049777

lefty
10-13-2015, 06:41 AM
Alphas go to straight bars
Alphas are not afraid of competition

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2015, 06:45 AM

Alphas are also smart..they know theres nothing like having the gay community on your side...they run the country and the material hookups from your gay friends can be boundless :toast

Lefty you would fit in well at a gay bar..just follow the advice....you're no where close to Alpha status it would serve you well....:hat you can be the hair gell guy fighting for attention in a crowded bar..or you can go to a gay bar and leave with 2 women for a menegae its your call...

daslicer
10-13-2015, 08:47 AM
:lol Wow Kool with the damage control for Nick Young.

Double-Up
10-13-2015, 09:25 AM

Who better to speak for a faggot than a faggot...:lol

DJR210
10-13-2015, 09:51 AM

Mori Chu
10-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Girls aren't stupid. The whole "straight guy going to a gay bar to pick up women" thing has been done for years and is played out. The ladies know they'll get hit on by some guys even when they go to a gay bar. They went to a gay bar because they didn't want to be approached in that way. They will be completely unreceptive to your "game." It's a non-starter.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2015, 10:54 AM
Girls aren't stupid. The whole "straight guy going to a gay bar to pick up women" thing has been done for years and is played out. The ladies know they'll get hit on by some guys even when they go to a gay bar. They went to a gay bar because they didn't want to be approached in that way. They will be completely unreceptive to your "game." It's a non-starter.

Your wrong again par par....the advice in the OP speaks for itself.....a regular bar is nothing but a meat market..everyone vying for the same attention...the gay bar is a tempered setting....Will there be straighr drunk jackasses at a gay bar sure..but the chances if you play it right are much higher to score and you're not fighting hundreds of dudes for ladies attention...I know the thought of this scares straight guys but if you're comfortable with who you are then hiting up a gay club where you know women frequent is no big deal at all...it might be like going to a back street boys or Ricky Martin concert...all the straight women there should be yours for the pickin :lmao

Ginobilly
10-13-2015, 12:15 PM

:cry Wilt, Kobe and Nick are not gay :depressed Dude, have you seen all the gay Wilt pics that the LA media kept a secret for 30-40 years?

HarlemHeat37
10-13-2015, 01:31 PM
:cry Wilt, Kobe and Nick are not gay :depressed Dude, have you seen all the gay Wilt pics that the LA media kept a secret for 30-40 years?

:lol you forgot about the gayest of all, Magic "Aids" Johnson, tbh..

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/news/141013/ej-johnson-768.jpg

Double-Up
10-13-2015, 01:58 PM
:lol you forgot about the gayest of all, Magic "Aids" Johnson, tbh..

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/news/141013/ej-johnson-768.jpg

Words cannot even describe how depressing it is to look at that.

HarlemHeat37
10-13-2015, 01:59 PM

The dick doesn't fall far from the ass, tbh..

Infinite_limit
10-13-2015, 02:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

Mitch
10-13-2015, 02:25 PM
:lol I don't know about all that, KAM, but I doubt the guy is gay anyways. Didn't he propose to some famous white girl?

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2015, 02:54 PM
The dick doesn't fall far from the ass, tbh..

What's wrong with you why are you acting so dam gutter....grow the fuck up fucking dude

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2015, 02:55 PM

He looks much better than that now...he's lost a ton of weight

The Franchise
10-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Straight guys don't go to gay bars unless it's by accident.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2015, 03:15 PM

Unless it's a calculated decision....I'm actually surprised at Spurfan...I was sure you guys would have enthusiastically agreed with me...

Chris
10-13-2015, 03:39 PM

dE-eUXR60as

I. Hustle
10-13-2015, 03:43 PM
Unless it's a calculated decision....I'm actually surprised at Spurfan...I was sure you guys would have enthusiastically agreed with me...

For all the times that I can't agree with you, I actually agree on this one. I was dragged to one with some girls that I was hanging out with. I got free drinks, talked to a bunch of chicks and had a good time. The trick is not making eye contact and not being insecure to the point of thinking every homo wants you.

Silver&Black
10-13-2015, 03:48 PM

True dat. It's easy to do by accident....

I was in Germany (on the way back from overseas) and had never been there in my life. My buddies wanted to check out the "Red Light District" so we all took a 30 minute taxi ride. After a good night of sin me and my buddy got tired of drinking the same nasty ass beer and we saw a neon "Corona" sign on the outside of this bar. We went inside and within two seconds a waitress came up to us and we both ordered a Corona with lime.

After about 2 minutes, my buddy looked over at me and said, "You notice anything strange about this place?" There was only two women in the entire bar and I noticed the rainbow flag hanging over the bar. We got the fuck up and got the fuck out in a hurry....

I. Hustle
10-13-2015, 03:57 PM
I was in Germany (on the way back from overseas) and had never been there in my life. My buddies wanted to check out the "Red Light District" so we all took a 30 minute taxi ride. After a good night of sin me and my buddy got tired of drinking the same nasty ass beer and we saw a neon "Corona" sign on the outside of this bar. We went inside and within two seconds a waitress came up to us and we both ordered a Corona with lime.

I think you were in the right place.

Silver&Black
10-13-2015, 04:34 PM
I think you were in the right place.

Help me out...cuz I don't know these things tbqh.

Is Corona with lime the official beer of faggots everywhere? Even in Germany?

AlexJones
10-13-2015, 04:55 PM
:lmao Kool with the analytics goods

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2015, 05:26 PM
For all the times that I can't agree with you, I actually agree on this one. I was dragged to one with some girls that I was hanging out with. I got free drinks, talked to a bunch of chicks and had a good time. The trick is not making eye contact and not being insecure to the point of thinking every homo wants you.

Cant be looking in their eyes too long huh dawg..:lol make you question your sexuality and shit huh? Might accidently give up the booty at the end of the night :lmao

006sW6iEzPU

Chris
10-13-2015, 05:52 PM
Help me out...cuz I don't know these things tbqh.

Is Corona with lime the official beer of faggots everywhere? Even in Germany?

https://s17-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.klonblog.com%2Fima ges%2F2014%2F07%2Fsnygo_files-001-heineken.jpg&sp=71f5506bfa7e2686c9b8d0c922a51af4

Buddy Mignon
10-13-2015, 07:24 PM
If a faggot even looks in my direction I'm mowing his ass down.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2015, 07:31 PM

:lmao ....focus on the pussy Luva..play the game..ignore the cat calls....:lol

I. Hustle
10-14-2015, 09:55 AM
Cant be looking in their eyes too long huh dawg..:lol make you question your sexuality and shit huh? Might accidently give up the booty at the end of the night :lmao

There you go. The old Kool came back. What I meant was that people think you might be giving them the eye. Your mind went through a whole other thought process. I never even considered staring into their eyes.

I. Hustle
10-14-2015, 09:57 AM

Is he the lawnmower? You get a good grip on the handlebars and just mow his ass?

unforeseen
10-14-2015, 09:09 PM
OP is a faggot.

Thebesteva
10-15-2015, 02:06 AM
Kool, a lot of these guys dont live in LA so they obviously equate going to a gay bar as being gay. I know plenty of dudes who met and fucked girls at gay clubs.