PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Vinny Del Negro: "Clippers Haven't Gotten Out Of The 2nd Round, Hard To Blame Me"

JohnnyMax
10-13-2015, 07:02 PM
https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmnba/vinny-del-negro-goes-off-the-dribble-on-his-former-team-the-la-clippers

lefty
10-13-2015, 07:09 PM
Truth nukes

Clipper Nation
10-13-2015, 07:10 PM
Did I miss all the teams lined up around the block trying to give this retard a job? Just because his replacement sucks dick as well doesn't get him off the hook.

King Emmanuel
10-13-2015, 07:12 PM
:lol clippafan

Buddy Mignon
10-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Did I miss all the teams lined up around the block trying to give this retard a job? Just because his replacement sucks dick as well doesn't get him off the hook.

It doesnt matter. What he said was the absolute truth. You clowns tried to make him the scapegoat but in all reality you have no excuses. Man up, Clippafan... man up.

midnightpulp
10-13-2015, 07:32 PM
It doesnt matter. What he said was the absolute truth. You clowns tried to make him the scapegoat but in all reality you have no excuses. Man up, Clippafan... man up.

At least they got out of the lottery.

What prospects you looking forward to next year to use your 5th pick on, homie?

HemisfairArena
10-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Lakers go from Mike Brown to D'Antoni to Byron Scott and their fans want to talk about another teams poor head coaching choices on here,,,,,lmao.

lefty
10-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Lakers go from Mike Brown to D'Antoni to Byron Scott and their fans want to talk about another teams poor head coaching choices on here,,,,,lmao.

:lol

100%duncan
10-14-2015, 03:14 AM

:lmao

Splits
10-14-2015, 05:47 AM
At least they got out of the lottery.

What prospects you looking forward to next year to use your 5th pick on, homie?

The Pick belongs to Hinkie

benefactor
10-14-2015, 06:30 AM
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/jeff-teague-3-with-1-second-left-and-shoulder-shrug-a.gif?w=1000

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-14-2015, 07:21 AM
Clippers have had a better team the past two years and still can't advance. I though Del Negro was a good coach. Coach the Bulls to their first playoffs in YEARS. Coached the Clips to their first playoffs in YEARS. Not any coach can say that about two franchises.

hater
10-14-2015, 07:43 AM
It was epic. A team of all monkeyballers head coached by a guy called Del Negro :lol

Fucking classic :lol

djohn2oo8
10-14-2015, 07:48 AM
At least Del Negro didn't blow a 19 point lead in one quarter in a closeout game 6

Killakobe81
10-14-2015, 07:59 AM
The Pick belongs to Hinkie

so did last year's ...

I think we keep it. It means we suck again ... but I think we win 38 games max ...35 is more likely. We get jump a few more teams (again) and you bitches will yell conspiracy.

Killakobe81
10-14-2015, 08:06 AM

Mike d is actually a good coach. not a defensive gurue but if you gave Mike D last year's warriors including Gentry to or Tom T to coach the defense and I promise you they still win the chip. Mike Brown sucks. Byron is just here to steward the tank and initial rebuild.

ambchang
10-14-2015, 08:43 AM
Mike d is actually a good coach. not a defensive gurue but if you gave Mike D last year's warriors including Gentry to or Tom T to coach the defense and I promise you they still win the chip. Mike Brown sucks. Byron is just here to steward the tank and initial rebuild.

You are out of your mind.

I think three first name is a good coach in the mode of don Nelson, gimmicky coach who are great at one thing and one thing only. His teams have always been way too undisciplined to win the championship. I'd say they falter in the second round.

Those two defensive coaches will not coach for him, nor will the d and o gel. The defensive principles will not allow a dantoni coached team to run the way they do on offends and that team will be too relianlate on night outlet passes to be effective.

CavsSuperFan
10-14-2015, 09:32 AM
I like Vinny & though he was a perfect fit for the Clips...