PDA

View Full Version : OT: Saturday BIG FIGHT!

webshad
10-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Prediction, prediction time! Go ahead!:ihit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8mDliRpmIc

TheGreatYacht
10-14-2015, 04:36 PM
GGG in 3 or 4. Then he faces Canelo after he's done giving Jotto the biz

Floyd Pacquiao
10-14-2015, 04:44 PM
It's gonna be a slug fest for however long it lasts. Triple G via KO is the safe pick and most likely outcome. Though Lemieux will have his moments.

I. Hustle
10-14-2015, 04:59 PM
Really looking forward to this. Picking Trips in 4 but it should be a good one.

Ashy Larry
10-16-2015, 06:48 AM
Should be a good scrap. I was at tat Willie Monroe fight and people were making a big stink about Golovkin getting hit. Dude felt Montoe's power and urged him to come on. He won't do that shit with Lemieux. Then hopefully the winner with fight the Cotto Canelo winner at a natural 160. These catch weights and draining fighters to gain advantages is bullshit. Commissions need to grow ball and strip titles. But nowadays, the belts are meaningless. They're fighting for those checks and I don't blame them.

Thebesteva
10-16-2015, 04:58 PM
I cant wait to watch this fight for free :-D

webshad
10-17-2015, 10:31 PM
I cant wait to watch this fight for free :-D

lol alright

webshad
10-17-2015, 10:32 PM
Should be a good scrap. I was at tat Willie Monroe fight and people were making a big stink about Golovkin getting hit. Dude felt Montoe's power and urged him to come on. He won't do that shit with Lemieux. Then hopefully the winner with fight the Cotto Canelo winner at a natural 160. These catch weights and draining fighters to gain advantages is bullshit. Commissions need to grow ball and strip titles. But nowadays, the belts are meaningless. They're fighting for those checks and I don't blame them.

daaaayum IT'S ON NOW!

webshad
10-17-2015, 11:07 PM

Ashy,

tell me

prime middleweight roy vs current GGG

who wins?

Ashy Larry
10-17-2015, 11:17 PM
Roy in his prime. Not many people are messin' with. You may have to go Hagler and Hearns. Leonard was best at welterweight. But Roy was just an animal at 160-75

Ashy Larry
10-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Was a nice slow methodical beat down. Props to Lemieux. Now it's on to Cotto dropping the title or Oscar having the balls to let Canelo fight next year, Cinco de Mayo weekend. Pure blooded Mexican vs. adopted Mexican style.

TheGreatYacht
10-17-2015, 11:31 PM
Canelo doesn't run from anybody. Cinco de Mayo weekend, Canelo/GGG.

breaking all types of records... And :lol at ca$ual ass E$PN barely promoting this fight. MF's promoted Thurman's last fight more smh

Ashy Larry
10-18-2015, 12:24 AM
Canelo doesn't run from anybody. Cinco de Mayo weekend, Canelo/GGG.

breaking all types of records... And :lol at ca$ual ass E$PN barely promoting this fight. MF's promoted Thurman's last fight more smh

No, Canelo doesn't run. Kid has heart. Problem is will Oscar put him in there with Golovkin. He already said 2017. Trying to put age and mileage on GGG.