PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LOL Jim Buss Curse Continues: Layoffs and cut backs due to poor ratings

Thebesteva
10-15-2015, 09:24 PM
As a Laker fan I'm very happy...I want to see this faggot get the fuck out of office ASAP

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/20150917/twc-sports-layoffs-to-affect-lakers-dodgers-galaxy-programing

An unspecified number of layoffs and programming cutbacks have taken place at Time Warner Cable’s El Segundo-based TWC SportsNet —home of the Lakers— SportsNet LA —home of the Dodgers— and TWC Deportes, according to several sources and confirmed by the company this morning.

Details on how many were let go and how it broke down by departments was not detailed. Sources indicated more than 30 people have been let go at Deportes, including all of its on-air talent, meaning no more pre- or post-game shows for the Galaxy or any kind of programming not related to live event coverage.

TWC SportsNet will also cut back on ancillary coverage surrounding the Lakers, Sparks and Galaxy. The Dodgers’ SportsNet LA will stop producing news shows such as Dodgers Clubhouse and Larry King At Bat.

The popular “Backstage” shows, which are produced in-house, will remain, a spokesman said.

------

In a memo to staff employees, TWC Sports indicated the struggling ratings were the reason for the cutbacks.

jehawk81
10-15-2015, 09:30 PM
^^
That girl on the 2nd gif looks like Mariah Carey

Thebesteva
10-15-2015, 09:35 PM
^^
That girl on the 2nd gif looks like Mariah Carey

Everytime I realize its time to change those sigs i just love seeing those two girls booties. I love that pink taco

Mitch
10-15-2015, 09:39 PM
We can just hire a bunch of pinoys, they work for peanuts.

Thebesteva
10-15-2015, 09:41 PM
We can just hire a bunch of pinoys, they work for peanuts.

I'd be offended if I wasn't a doctor...everytime I hear pinoy nurse I giggle a little cuz those faggots at work take orders from us. Whatever floats ur boat

:cry but but Besteva ur a pinoy :cry yeah its so offensive to a doctor. NIGGA FUCK UR BUN LEVELS

daslicer
10-15-2015, 09:42 PM
As a Laker fan I'm very happy...I want to see this faggot get the fuck out of office ASAP

Don't know why are you happy considering the Buss family will never sell this team. You are stuck with this guy forever.

Thebesteva
10-15-2015, 09:43 PM
Don't know why are you happy considering the Buss family will never sell this team. You are stuck with this guy forever.

If thats true we r fucked...but I have a feels that he will sell the Lakers after missing the playoffs for the next 3-4 years.

Mitch
10-15-2015, 09:43 PM
I'd be offended if I wasn't a doctor...everytime I hear pinoy nurse I giggle a little cuz those faggots at work take orders from us. Whatever floats ur boat

:cry but but Besteva ur a pinoy :cry yeah its so offensive to a doctor. NIGGA FUCK UR LIVER ENZYMES

:lol "doctor"

Venti Quattro
10-15-2015, 09:45 PM
*opens a thread from Thebesteva*

*regrets opening*

*closes tab*

*never comes back on Thebesteva's thread*

Thebesteva
10-15-2015, 09:45 PM
:lol "doctor"

Ah for ffs I didnt wanna do this because Im always busy but its time I prove to u faggots its real. If u dont believe me test me on it....show me any blood work u can find on the internet and ill give u the top 3 differentials. The problem is theres no real way to prove it on the internet and the amount of racist shit ive said on here u know if any of u find out who i really am Kool is gonna call my boss and get my ass fired

Mitch
10-15-2015, 09:47 PM
Ah for ffs I didnt wanna do this because Im always busy but its time I prove to u faggots its real. If u dont believe me test me on it....show me any blood work u can find on the internet and ill give u the top 3 differentials. The problem is theres no real way to prove it on the internet and the amount of racist shit ive said on here u know if any of u find out who i really am Kool is gonna call my boss and get my ass fired

Simmer down, nurse, nobody here is dick measuring.

Thebesteva
10-15-2015, 10:09 PM
Simmer down, nurse, nobody here is dick measuring.

My bad

Thebesteva
10-15-2015, 10:38 PM
*opens a thread from Thebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939)*

*regrets opening*

*closes tab*

*never comes back on Thebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939)'s thread*

Ull be back...they always come back