PDA

View Full Version : Aldridge was jealous of Lillards shine, same thing wil happen with Kawhi.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 07:40 PM
I honestly think if Kawhi stays healthy the media will forget about the Aldridge move and focus on Kawhi's domination. He is already almost in mid season form.

dabom
10-19-2015, 07:42 PM
Kawhi can't out shine Duncan. LMA won't get jealous of either.

DeRozan m8
10-19-2015, 07:42 PM
Blow it up

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Kawhi can't out shine Duncan. LMA won't get jealous of either.

Duncan is the face of the franchise, Aldridge came in knowing he will be in his shadow. I'm pretty sure if he felt a certain way about the younger Lillard stealing shine, the same will happen with Kawhi.

DeRozan m8
10-19-2015, 07:45 PM
I think you're thinking too much about it all tbh

Mikeanaro
10-19-2015, 07:46 PM
:lmao

dabom
10-19-2015, 07:47 PM
LMA is better tHAN lillard he is not better than kawhi.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 07:49 PM
LMA is better tHAN lillard he is not better than kawhi.

Which further proves my point....

dabom
10-19-2015, 07:52 PM
I could never be jealous of someone better than me. LMA seems like the understanding type. Hell the whole team left because their actual leader left.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 07:59 PM
I could never be jealous of someone better than me. LMA seems like the understanding type. Hell the whole team left because their actual leader left.

I'm pretty sure he thinks he's better than Kawhi tho. Maybe he will understand. Hope so.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 08:07 PM
0/10

Already been done.

TheGreatYacht
10-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Faggot OP has a Kawhi avi, to make things worse.

Mods should help these neck beards and end their ST life. Sunlight will do them good.

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 08:10 PM
Kawhi MVP for sure..

But I want Manu and TD to get all the love this year..Specially Manu...dude deserves more.

But yeah Ask blazers fan...Aldridge was always jealous of Roy and Lillard.

He's a diva that needs to be fed even in situations where he shouldn't so he's happy and engaged...He's a tough animal.

Kool Bob Love
10-19-2015, 08:13 PM
“I want to be an (NBA) all-star and MVP of the regular season,” said Leonard. “I'm trying to be one of the greatest players so whatever level that consists of is where I want to take my game.”

this motherfucker is gonna sabotage the season if he doesn't win MVP. Smh.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:23 PM

Mods should help these neck beards and end their ST life. Sunlight will do them good.

Lmfao I would be so crushed being kicked from spurstalk! I dont know what I'd do? Can you tell me how you have dedicated your life to a website, and take so much pride in your "rep" that doesn't exist in real life??? I can learn a lot from someone like you. Tell me how u do it. I want a long lustrious ST career like you! This goes to Chumpdumper too plz teach me guys.

Dex
10-19-2015, 08:24 PM
0/10

Already been done.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:25 PM
Kawhi MVP for sure..

But I want Manu and TD to get all the love this year..Specially Manu...dude deserves more.

But yeah Ask blazers fan...Aldridge was always jealous of Roy and Lillard.

He's a diva that needs to be fed even in situations where he shouldn't so he's happy and engaged...He's a tough animal.

Spot on

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 08:25 PM
Lmfao I would be so crushed being kicked from spurstalk! I'd o t know what I'd do? Can you tell me how you have dedicated your life to a website, and take so much pride in your "rep" that doesn't exist in real life??? I can learn a lot from someone like you. Tell me how u do it. I want a long lustrious ST career like you! This goes to Chumpdumper too plz teach me guys.You're off to a great start to be known as a terrible poster. :tu

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:28 PM
You're off to a great start to be known as a terrible poster. :tu

Plz tell me coach, what did I do wrong in this post? I wish I could study your 97,000 posts.

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 08:29 PM
Plz tell me coach, what did I do wrong in this post? I wish I could study your 97,000 posts.

trust me, you wouldn't want to...

Btw, Welcome to spurstalk and enjoy the stay. Lots of basketball talk around here so do stay..Btw, great Leonard take...I agree with you, Aldridge has always been know as big diva..just ask portland fans.

Chucho
10-19-2015, 08:29 PM

They would have to eliminate all but maybe 6 posters from this shithole to be honest.

I don't even come here besides to run down the dumbest of the dumb. There are a lot of really, really stupid people here. Totally in denial with their new age pussy retorts like "Lolz, u angry."

benefactor
10-19-2015, 08:31 PM
Let's reopen registration they said

It will be fun they said

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:32 PM
trust me, you wouldn't want to...

Btw, Welcome to spurstalk and enjoy the stay. Lots of basketball talk around here so do stay..Btw, great Leonard take...I agree with you, Aldridge has always been know as big diva..just ask portland fans.

Thanks man , all I see is ppl like him attacking new posters for no apparent reason... Nice to know there are ST vets that actually hear new posters out.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:36 PM
They would have to eliminate all but maybe 6 posters from this shithole to be honest.

I don't even come here besides to run down the dumbest of the dumb. There are a lot of really, really stupid people here. Totally in denial with their new age pussy retorts like "Lolz, u angry."

lol if you think I'm offended by if middle aged men that dedicate there life to a site that the players probably don't even know exists, and will probably laugh there ass off at. And people who haven't played in an organized league higher than middle school basketball. You're wrong. I don't know how my post was "dumb."

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 08:36 PM
Too late. You already suck too bad. You are a member of the shitpost krew though. Applesauce is already cheerleading for you.

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 08:37 PM
Thanks man , all I see is ppl like him attacking new posters for no apparent reason... Nice to know there are ST vets that actually hear new posters out.

A lot of these old posters that hate and complain about new posters never really talk about basketball. Srs...I wouldn't worry about their opinion. They're like a pmesing woman. enjoy the stay..We've had some great new Posters in Kawhistorm and SAGirl..probably two of best posters in here and they only started a few months ago. They actually talk about ball.

new blood is always good. We need more basketball talk here.

Chucho
10-19-2015, 08:38 PM
You're only being attacked because you make stupid posts. That's it. Its nothing against you personally, just that you make incredibly, flabbergastingly stupid, stupid posts.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 08:39 PM
A lot of these old posters that hate and complain about new posters never really talk about basketball. Srs...I wouldn't worry about their opinion. They're like a pmesing woman. enjoy the stay..We've had some great new Posters in Kawhistorm and SAGirl..probably two of best posters in here and they only started a few months ago. They actually talk about ball.

new blood is always good. We need more basketball talk here.This is a girly gossip thread. No wonder you are cheerleading.

Make another thread about your sources.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:39 PM
Too late. You already suck too bad. You are a member of the shitpost krew though. Applesauce is already cheerleading for you.

Of course you can't give a valid reason to why my post "sucked." I rather be in the shitpost krew than the "spend my life posting on a website 97,000 times." Krew.

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 08:40 PM
Of course you can't give a valid reason to why my post "sucked." I rather be in the shitpost krew than the "spend my life posting on a website 97,000 times." Krew.

:lmao:lmao

Leetonidas
10-19-2015, 08:41 PM
So many retarded gnsfs trying to board the short bus.

Leonard is looking damn good though. To say he is the best player on the team may not be a reach tbh

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 08:41 PM
It sucks because it is a girly gossip thread with a shit prediction based on more girly gossip.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:42 PM
You're only being attacked because you make stupid posts. That's it. Its nothing against you personally, just that you make incredibly, flabbergastingly stupid, stupid posts.

Really ibwojkd like to know how this post was bad but nobody can give me an answer. the Aldridge and Lillard situation has been known, how do you not see how that can maybe correlate To Kawhi

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:43 PM

Leonard is looking damn good though. To say he is the best player on the team may not be a reach tbh

Plz tell me where I said he's the best player on the team....

ChumpDumper
Really ibwojkd like to know how this post was bad but nobody can give me an answer. the Aldridge and Lillard situation has been known, how do you not see how that can maybe correlate To KawhiGirly gossip.

SuperCam
this motherfucker is gonna sabotage the season if he doesn't win MVP. Smh.

He's gonna tank it just like he ruined the chance at a repeat last season :bang

spectrum mfer already shooting like kobe in the preseason :depressed

apalisoc_9

No he is the best player on the team..anyone who says otherwise is an idiot or have an antiquated understanding of basketball...Not even close.

Chucho
lol if you think I'm offended by if middle aged men that dedicate there life to a site that the players probably don't even know exists, and will probably laugh there ass off at. And people who haven't played in an organized league higher than middle school basketball. You're wrong. I don't know how my post was "dumb."

If you don't know why you're post is stupid, then, well...you're stupid. Have you not read all the mind numbing threads that are basically the same thing as this? I.e a really stupid thread of Player A supporters trying to rally against Player B supporters and causing stupid divides when we are supposed to be fans of the team?? If not, then you've not read anything on this place.

No worries though, my assertion that you were slow is now proven true. Not trying to offend or troll you, just telling you how it is. The truth is more painful than prison rape to some people, especially if it's in front of strangers online.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2015, 08:50 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2817qdh.gif

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:52 PM
If you don't know why you're post is stupid, then, well...you're stupid. Have you not read all the mind numbing threads that are basically the same thing as this? I.e a really stupid thread of Player A supporters trying to rally against Player B supporters and causing stupid divides when we are supposed to be fans of the team?? If not, then you've not read anything on this place.

No worries though, my assertion that you were slow is now proven true. Not trying to offend or troll you, just telling you how it is. The truth is more painful than prison rape to some people, especially if it's in front of strangers online.

I wouldn't know this has been said I don't check it every 2 seconds like you. I'm not a player fan, I don't want to cause a"divide" just saying I could see something like that to be an issue. Plz direct me to your grade A Spurstak threads so I can take notes.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:55 PM
Girly gossip.
My post had to do with basketball, while you tried to attack me. How is that not gossip??? You have 0 points that have to do with basketball and what actually was wrong with my post. That's gossip idiot lmfao.

SupremeGuy
10-19-2015, 08:55 PM
Of course you can't give a valid reason to why my post "sucked." I rather be in the shitpost krew than the "spend my life posting on a website 97,000 times." Krew.Damn. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't know this has been said I don't check it every 2 seconds like you. I'm not a player fan, I don't want to cause a"divide" just saying I could see something like that to be an issue. Plz direct me to your grade A Spurstak threads so I can take notes.You said the same thing "wil" happen.

Denying what you said is classic shitpost material. Do you make FanDuel bets?

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:56 PM
97,000 posts :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 08:58 PM
97,000 posts :lmao
lol reduced to post count smack.
You didn't last long.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 08:59 PM
You said the same thing "wil" happen.

Denying what you said is classic shitpost material. Do you make FanDuel bets?

Again thats a typo, still can't find a logical basketball reason to why my post was stupid.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 09:02 PM
Again thats a typo, still can't find a logical basketball reason to why my post was stupid.It was also a straight up prediction. You just tried to walk it back saying it might happen.

Very shitposty.

Leetonidas
10-19-2015, 09:06 PM
Plz tell me where I said he's the best player on the team....

Tell me where I said you said that? I meant generally speaking

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 09:09 PM
It was also a straight up prediction. You just tried to walk it back saying it might happen.

Very shitposty.

it was assumption. The will happen was used loose. Chrisdumper going through your comments on posts haven't seen you give a single valid point. Probably 97,000 posts of you thinking you know what you're talking about, but haven't played organized basketball higher than a junior high level. Doesn't really matter what you think about me, you can't kick me, that's the mods job, and it's kind of sad you spend more time on a site than the ppl who run it. until then you're just gonna have to deal with me.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 09:13 PM
Tell me where I said you said that? I meant generally speaking

My bad thought it was directed at me

Big Dog
10-19-2015, 09:16 PM
it was assumption. The will happen was used loose. Chrisdumper going through your comments on posts haven't seen you give a single valid point. Probably 97,000 posts of you thinking you know what you're talking about, but haven't played organized basketball higher than a junior high level. Doesn't really matter what you think about me, you can't kick me, that's the mods job, and it's kind of sad you spend more time on a site than the ppl who run it. until then you're just gonna have to deal with me.
:wow..

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 09:17 PM
it was assumption. The will happen was used loose. Chrisdumper going through your comments on posts haven't seen you give a single valid point. Probably 97,000 posts of you thinking you know what you're talking about, but haven't played organized basketball higher than a junior high level. Doesn't really matter what you think about me, you can't kick me, that's the mods job, and it's kind of sad you spend more time on a site than the ppl who run it. until then you're just gonna have to deal with me.Don't get so pissy.

You made a prediction and backed down immediately when you were called on it. It happened and no amount of whining and floundering will change that. I would have had more respect for you had you stuck to your own word, but it turns out even you think you are full of shit.

ajh18
10-19-2015, 09:18 PM
I honestly think if Kawhi stays healthy the media will forget about the Aldridge move and focus on Kawhi's domination. He is already almost in mid season form.

Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb here and respond in the hope we can talk basketball and not... whatever this is... that the thread has devolved into.

I think Aldridge and Kawhi are perfect star compliments actually. My impression was always that what Aldridge really craved was the attention, and the chance to be the public "face" of the franchise. Now obviously he knew Duncan is the true face of this franchise until he retires, but Duncan is his role model so I think he's fine with that.

With Kawhi, I think its a great partnership because Leonard doesn't WANT to give interviews, have a ton of reporter microphones in his face, make the commercials, etc. Look at his time with Team USA. He seems to almost HATE those elements of stardom. LMA seems to crave them. So I think it's a perfect fit, with LMA happily being the mouthpiece while Kawhi can focus on the basketball.

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 09:18 PM

http://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 09:19 PM
Don't get so pissy.

You made a prediction and backed down immediately when you were called on it. It happened and no amount of whining and floundering will change that. I would have had more respect for you had you stuck to your own word, but it turns out even you think you are full of shit.

lmfao yeah because Im positive I can read other peoples emotions and thoughts and predict months in the future. You're the idiot for taking "will happen" literally.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 09:19 PM
:cheer

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 09:20 PM
lmfao yeah because Im positive I can read other peoples emotions and thoughts and predict months in the future. You're the idiot for taking "will happen" literally.why did you literally post it will happen?

spursistan
10-19-2015, 09:21 PM
i knew the Kawhi vs LMA shtick is going to dominate ST next season :lol

TheGreatYacht
10-19-2015, 09:23 PM
I think Aldridge and Kawhi are perfect star compliments actually.

This shit don't go together man.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 09:24 PM
Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb here and respond in the hope we can talk basketball and not... whatever this is... that the thread has devolved into.

I think Aldridge and Kawhi are perfect star compliments actually. My impression was always that what Aldridge really craved was the attention, and the chance to be the public "face" of the franchise. Now obviously he knew Duncan is the true face of this franchise until he retires, but Duncan is his role model so I think he's fine with that.

With Kawhi, I think its a great partnership because Leonard doesn't WANT to give interviews, have a ton of reporter microphones in his face, make the commercials, etc. Look at his time with Team USA. He seems to almost HATE those elements of stardom. LMA seems to crave them. So I think it's a perfect fit, with LMA happily being the mouthpiece while Kawhi can focus on the basketball.

thank you some basketball talk! Anyways I do agree I haven't seen anything so far besides positives between the two. You're right he came in knowing he will be in the shadow of Duncan, I didn't want to be taken literally just think that if the Lillard situation really did get to him like Blazers fans and sources said, if Kawhi has a monster year it's always a possiby of the same happening. But so far so good and hope it stays that way.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 09:34 PM
This shit don't go together man.

Then why did you call me a fag disagreeing with my original post? Pretty contradictory. Unless u called me a fag only because of my Kawhi avi lol.

moisaenz
10-19-2015, 09:36 PM
I guess some people want this to be more than basketball. They want a soap opera. Go watch WWE.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 09:38 PM
I guess some people want this to be more than basketball. They want a soap opera. Go watch WWE.

Guess you don't think team chemistry is associated with basketball

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 09:39 PM
why did you literally post it will happen?

I meant to use it loosely, didn't think people like you would think I know it would happen for a fact.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 09:41 PM
I meant to use it loosely, didn't think people like you would think I know it would happen for a fact.Is English not your first language?

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 09:50 PM
Is English not your first language?

Do you know anything about basketball? Do you have any expirience? Your comments suggest otherwise. 97,000 posts of attacking OP and none have to do with basketball. Plz stop talking to me unless it has to do with the actual sport of basketball which you probably haven't played since middle school.

HarlemHeat37
10-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Do you know anything about basketball? Do you have any expirience? Your comments suggest otherwise. 97,000 posts of attacking OP and none have to do with basketball. Plz stop talking to me unless it has to do with the actual sport of basketball which you probably haven't played since middle school.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shocked-will-smith.gif

dabom
10-19-2015, 10:16 PM
Chump is in preseason/playoff porker
mode right now. So sad. Lmao.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 10:18 PM
R.i.p Chumpdumper

spurstalk member since 1902-2015
He survived a long meaningless 97000 posts.

dabom
10-19-2015, 10:20 PM
Brazil should make a rip thread.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 10:25 PM
Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) should make a rip thread.

Lmao I would be flattered if he did.

Clipper Nation
10-19-2015, 10:25 PM
Holy shit... CupDumper BTFO. Put this guy in the Rookie of the Year conversation, folks!

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 10:37 PM
Holy shit... CupDumper BTFO. Put this guy in the Rookie of the Year conversation, folks!

Top 3, IMO..very dominant rookie.

This thread is like a rookie going for 40 points in a regular season game, IMO.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 10:43 PM
Thanks guys :bobo

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 10:47 PM
R.i.p Chumpdumper

spurstalk member since 1902-2015
He survived a long meaningless 97000 posts.

http://sugarscape.cdnds.net/14/49/1417533099-gif-joey-matt-leblanc-my-god-oh-my-god-omfg-omg-shocked-surprised-wow-gif.gif

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 10:48 PM
Do you know anything about basketball? Do you have any expirience? Your comments suggest otherwise. 97,000 posts of attacking OP and none have to do with basketball. Plz stop talking to me unless it has to do with the actual sport of basketball which you probably haven't played since middle school.So is it your first language or not?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 10:50 PM

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 10:51 PM
chumpdumper getting obliterated by someone who speaks english as his 5th language. :wow

Wow that's embarrassing.

That would be like Lebron james losing a basketball game against Roger federrer..

:lol

milkyway21
10-19-2015, 10:53 PM

:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
chumpdumper getting obliterated by someone who speaks english as his 5th language. :wow

Wow that's embarrassing.

That would be like Lebron james losing a basketball game against Roger federrer..

:lolHe never answered.

Or did your sources text you about his languages?

TheGreatYacht
Thanks guys :bobo
You gonna let the forum jizz rag call you Federer to Chump's lebron.. English as your 5th language smh

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 10:55 PM
Op, is legit one of the best posters in Spurstalk. At 84 post he's managed to talk more basketball than chump in 97,000 Post...

wow :wow..Admire OP's ability to speak Multiple language. :toast

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 10:55 PM

Wow that's embarrassing.

Lmao he keeps resorting to that since he can't make a valid basketball point. Btw he's saying that because I made one typo.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 10:56 PM
:cheerWhy were you so completely wrong about the cuts today?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 10:57 PM

Lmao he keeps resorting to that since he can't make a valid basketball point. Btw he's saying that because I made one typo.So you just misspelled "will" -- is that your story now?

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 10:59 PM
So is it your first language or not?

Yes it is. Seeing that you have 97000 posts I would assume you don't have a career and haven't been to college, so my English is probably far behind the comprehension of a middle aged virtual citizen.

Aztecfan03
10-19-2015, 11:00 PM

Who's Alt is it This Time

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:01 PM
Yes it is.Then why did you screw up a completely simple sentence?

Clipper Nation
10-19-2015, 11:01 PM

Wow that's embarrassing.

CupDumper isn't even close to being LeBron. He's Ayres-caliber, and I'm being generous.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:02 PM

GreggPopAsnitch
Who's Alt is it This Time

If you're going to quote me, quite my whole statement. I'm sorry I made a typo.

(ignore this it was meant for Chumpdumper sorry I accidently replied to u.)

Clipper Nation
Then why did you screw up a completely simple sentence?

http://i.imgur.com/L2ngiO0.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:03 PM

apalisoc_9
10-19-2015, 11:04 PM
CupDumper isn't even close to being LeBron. He's Ayres-caliber, and I'm being generous.

I should probably change that....

K...
10-19-2015, 11:04 PM

Post from your main coward.

DeRozan m8
10-19-2015, 11:05 PM

Rent free

Aztecfan03
10-19-2015, 11:07 PM
? The fuck? I quoted the whole post. Something wrong, applesauce?

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:07 PM
Post from your main coward.

That post was meant for Chumpdumper, replied to the wrong person, how embarrassing. My apologies

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:09 PM
? The fuck? I quoted the whole post. Something wrong, applesauce?

Sorry that post was meant for Chumpdumper , I replied to you by accident. How emabarassing, my apologies.

Aztecfan03
10-19-2015, 11:10 PM
Hmm. Maybe he isn't anyone's alt... Don't think apalisoc or any of the others would stoop to acting like the don't know how a message board works.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:11 PM

(ignore this it was meant for Chumpdumper sorry I accidently replied to u.)So you meant to title the thread: "Aldridge was jealous of Lillards shine, same thing will happen with Kawhi." -- is that accurate?

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:14 PM
Hmm. Maybe he isn't anyone's alt... Don't think apalisoc or any of the others would stoop to acting like the don't know how a message board works.

Lmfao no I'm a legit rookie. Still owned chump though.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:16 PM
So you meant to title the thread: "Aldridge was jealous of Lillards shine, same thing will happen with Kawhi." -- is that accurate?

yes. The "will happen" wasn't to be taken literally. If it makes you feel any better I should have put "may happen." Nobody else seemed to have a problem with it.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:17 PM
yes. The "will happen" wasn't to be taken literally. If it makes you feel any better I should have put "may happen." Nobody else seemed to have a problem with it.How would one know to not take that declarative statement literally?

Clipper Nation

dabom
Someone should call 911 for chumps house. Might have committed suicide tbh.

Aztecfan03
10-19-2015, 11:18 PM
Lmfao no I'm a legit rookie. Still owned chump though.

No you didn't.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Cmon fellas. At least try to make chump break break sweat while he's scarfing you left and right.

If u really don't see that I owned him, you are blind. He is resorting to the fact that a made a typo for Christ sake. None of his replies had a logical basketball reason.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:21 PM
Someone should call 911 for chumps house. Might have committed suicide tbh.

Lol he's still resorting to non basketball points.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:21 PM
If if really don't see that I owned him, you are blind. He is resorting to the fact that a made a typo for Christ sake. None of his replies had a logical basketball reason.lol Gossip Girl is still trying to call it just a typo.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:22 PM

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:23 PM

No you didn't.okay you must have not went through the thread..

Aztecfan03
10-19-2015, 11:24 PM
If if really don't see that I owned him, you are blind. He is resorting to the fact that a made a typo for Christ sake. None of his replies had a logical basketball reason.
https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic1685757.jpg

dabom
10-19-2015, 11:25 PM
Aztec should explain his faggot self.

Aztecfan03
10-19-2015, 11:27 PM
Lol he's still resorting to non basketball points.

There are no basketball points anywhere in this thread.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:27 PM
https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic1685757.jpg

I put "wil" Oh yeah and the fact that "will happen" wasn't meant to be taken literally. He's resorting to something that really has nothing to do with basketball. While calling me a gossiper lmfao!

Aztecfan03
10-19-2015, 11:29 PM
I put "wil" Oh yeah and the fact that "will happen" wasn't meant to be taken literally. He's resorting to something that really has nothing to do with basketball. While calling me a gossiper lmfao!

WHat the fuck is it if not gossip?

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:29 PM
lol Gossip Girl is still trying to call it just a typo. still no basketball, yet calling me a gossiper, while you're the one commenting on my basketball post.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:30 PM
I put "wil" Oh yeah and the fact that "will happen" wasn't meant to be taken literally. He's resorting to something that really has nothing to do with basketball. While calling me a gossiper lmfao!How would anyone know that you in no way meant Aldridge was jealous of Lillards shine, same thing will happen with Kawhi when you posted "Aldridge was jealous of Lillards shine, same thing wil happen with Kawhi."?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:31 PM
still no basketball, yet calling me a gossiper, while you're the one commenting on my basketball post.It is not a basketball post.

It's gossip.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:34 PM
WHat the fuck is it if not gossip?

My op had to do with basketball... He is the one that originally attacked me with non bball points. That is gossip idiot. You're probably one of chumps fans that enjoys all of his 97000 posts and dedicated your life to this site as well. Lmfao

Aztecfan03
10-19-2015, 11:35 PM
My op had to do with basketball... He is the one that originally attacked me with non bball points. That is gossip idiot. You're probably one of chumps fans that enjoys all of his 97000 posts and dedicated your life to this site as well. Lmfao

I actually think chump is a fucking prick, but he has correct all throughout this thread.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:37 PM
It is not a basketball post.

It's gossip.

Plz explain how a post about team chemistry has nothing to do with basketball??? HAHAHAHAHAHA I'll wait. I'm done replying to u next time I'll just copy one of my replies of me owning you and paste it.

ChumpDumper
I actually think chump is a fucking prick, but he has correct all throughout this thread.I was going to use the cheerleader emoticon; now I have to find something else.

Aztecfan03
And the OP had jack shit to do with basketball

Sean Cagney
Leonard looking good is great for the team, don't give a shit about any of that other player fan nonsense. I hope they both do well, most fans of a team would want the whole team to do well infact if they want to win a title.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:39 PM
Plz explain how a post about team chemistry has nothing to do with basketball??? HAHAHAHAHAHA I'll wait. I'm done replying to u next time I'll just copy one of my replies of me owning you and paste it.How was your OP about team chemistry? You just went all middle school jealousy and nothing else.

And you didn't even mean any of it.

And you made a typo.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:40 PM
I actually think chump is a fucking prick, but he has correct all throughout this thread.

Well will ill U care to elaborate how he is right???? Since nobody else can including himself...
my post was about how a situation like Aldridge and Lillard can possibly happen which will impact team chemistry. That's not gossip it's basketball. He kept replying with non bball points to why I'm dumb. That is gossip.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:43 PM
Leonard looking good is great for the team, don't give a shit about any of that other player fan nonsense. I hope they both do well, most fans of a team would want the whole team to do well infact if they want to win a title.

I agree, I was saying how a similar situation may happen tho. Hoping they mesh well with no probs.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:45 PM
Well will ill U care to elaborate how he is right???? Since nobody else can including himself...
my post was about how a situation like Aldridge and Lillard can possibly happen which will impact team chemistry. That's not gossip it's basketball. He kept replying with non bball points to why I'm dumb. That is gossip.Your OP mentioned absolutely nothing about chemistry. All you said was that LMA will be jealous and the media will ignore him.

Which is something a preteen girl would say.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:47 PM
How was your OP about team chemistry? You just went all middle school jealousy and nothing else.

And you didn't even mean any of it.

And you made a typo.

I answered that q in my reply to your fan aztec

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:48 PM
I answered that q in my reply to your fan aztecYou said nothing of that in the OP.

Do you even remember what you posted?

DeRozan m8
10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Can you two get a room?

Cheers

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Your OP mentioned absolutely nothing about chemistry. All you said was that LMA will be jealous and the media will ignore him.

Which is something a preteen girl would say.

okay I'm done replying to you. You know nothing about basketball if you cant see how off the court problem s translate onto the court and impact team chemistry. Again proof you have no basketball experience higher than jr high.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:50 PM
okay I'm done replying to you. You know nothing about basketball if you cant see how off the court problem s translate onto the court and impact team chemistry. Again proof you have no basketball experience higher than jr high.You asked me why you are a shitposter.

You have been told why you are a shitposter.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-19-2015, 11:57 PM
You asked me why you are a shitposter.

You have been told why you are a shitposter.

There you go again hahhahahaahahaha no basketball points to why it was a bad post. Lmfao gn.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2015, 11:59 PM
okay I'm done replying to you.

There you go again hahhahahaahahaha no basketball points to why it was a bad post. Lmfao gn.

Oh shit, that was too easy.

jehawk81
10-20-2015, 12:08 AM

Top 3, IMO..very dominant rookie.

This thread is like a rookie going for 40 points in a regular season game, IMO.

& the Kiwi-Krew slurping begins

kobyz
10-20-2015, 12:50 AM
op and the next two usernames are all apalisoc alts...

GreggPopAsnitch
10-20-2015, 12:54 AM
op and the next two usernames are all apalisoc alts... does alt mean "alternate" as in you think my account is one of his backups or something. I swear to you Its not.

SuperCam
10-20-2015, 01:20 AM
is there like a krew contest going on right now to see who has the faggiest avatar? each pic of kiwi is progressively more homoerotic than the last, tbh...

Sean Cagney
10-20-2015, 01:28 AM
I agree, I was saying how a similar situation may happen tho. Hoping they mesh well with no probs.

No doubt that would ruin the chemistry of the team if they dont gel. Its always risky adding a new piece like that.

kobyz
10-20-2015, 02:27 AM
does alt mean "alternate" as in you think my account is one of his backups or something. I swear to you Its not.

First let me ask you this: do you think tony parker is a cancer? do you think his ego hurt the team? do you wish him injury?

DeRozan m8
10-20-2015, 02:33 AM
does alt mean "alternate" as in you think my account is one of his backups or something. I swear to you Its not.

Yeah, im my own account too tbh

pookenstein
10-20-2015, 04:41 AM
Another meaningless battle on Spurstalk. How original.

NameLess Scrub
10-20-2015, 08:09 AM

You made a prediction and stated no facts with actual sources.
This would be a rumor thread. And it's ok.
If you didn't meant it literally, just clarify.

You're probably getting more heat because of the constant Parker vs Leonard feud going on here.

But in any case, you guys have been going on and on for 5 pages with something that could have been easily resolved in 2 or 3 posts.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-20-2015, 08:21 AM
Aldridge had multiple teams he could have gone to to be "the absolute man". LA, NY, Phoenix, etc. He picked San Antonio and a team role because he'll get the best shooting percentage, camaraderie and chance to win rings here despite the reduced hoopla and usage.

Perry Mason
10-20-2015, 08:27 AM
I do not believe Kawhi will also become jealous of Lillard's shine.

I mean, they are not even on the same team!

:hat

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-20-2015, 09:35 AM
Krew. Seriously, are you guys so fuckin' in need of attention and acceptance that you form some "Krew" on Spurstalk. GET A LIFE. There is nothing wrong with being a fan. But when it becomes the identity of who you are, that is just pathetic.

jsandiego
10-20-2015, 10:28 AM
Aldridge had multiple teams he could have gone to to be "the absolute man". LA, NY, Phoenix, etc. He picked San Antonio and a team role because he'll get the best shooting percentage, camaraderie and chance to win rings here despite the reduced hoopla and usage.
I agree. Not that it won't be a tough adjustment - the guy has gotten as many shots as he wanted to his entire basketball life. Everyone knows it'll be a learning process. Besides, he's not the only star that has to adjust his role. Tony will continue to diminish his role, and Timmy is constantly evolving but figuring out a way to be dominant.

I think Kawhi is good for LMA. He's a younger star that is a gym rat. He'll push LMA to remain elite, while Duncan and Manu will push him to be a leader and not a diva. LMA is in the perfect situation to be mentored while leading at the same time. This season will be fun to watch develop, regardless of the wins and losses. I can't wait.

Chump - I didn't re-read my post, so feel free to lemme know of any typos or declarative statements that should have conditions on them. :bobo

el contusione
10-20-2015, 10:38 AM
I hope they find a way to play along each other and realize that it would be the best for their careers. If there's one guy who can make it work, it's Pop. Just like he mentioned in a interview this off season, he wants his player to feel a sense of responsibility for the success of each other. Those weren't Pops exact words but for me that's what he was trying to say. So far ego hasn't been an issue for either Kawhi or LA and I hope it stays that way.

Chucho
10-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Side stepping chump trying to hide his third grade mentality behind people's legitimate posts. Don't hook your train up to others. Easily one of the worst here, and that's pretty fucking bad, dude.

K...
10-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Side stepping chump trying to hide his third grade mentality behind people's legitimate posts. Don't hook your train up to others. Easily one of the worst here, and that's pretty fucking bad, dude.

187 posts of not raising the bar. Look, op got called out because he went diva. This was 5 pages of filibuster. Chump is just a documenter of stupidity. This thread is stupid. We are all dumber for posting and reading this garbage.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-20-2015, 04:43 PM
First let me ask you this: do you think tony parker is a cancer? do you think his ego hurt the team? do you wish him injury?

No yes no

GreggPopAsnitch
10-20-2015, 04:47 PM
You made a prediction and stated no facts with actual sources.
This would be a rumor thread. And it's ok.
If you didn't meant it literally, just clarify.

You're probably getting more heat because of the constant Parker vs Leonard feud going on here.

But in any case, you guys have been going on and on for 5 pages with something that could have been easily resolved in 2 or 3 posts.

Ive been telling chump I didn't mean it literally. As far as sources, there is no definite source, just rumors from Blazers fans and staff. He said it was gossip, the pint of me even making this, is because it can translate to on the court issues as well. I didn't know ppl take this page so literally, like did you read the post and thinking I meant it was for sure going to happen? Cause I don't next time I'll be more clear lol.

GreggPopAsnitch
10-20-2015, 04:50 PM
Krew. Seriously, are you guys so fuckin' in need of attention and acceptance that you form some "Krew" on Spurstalk. GET A LIFE. There is nothing wrong with being a fan. But when it becomes the identity of who you are, that is just pathetic.

Who ho are you addressing??? The 3 people attacking me???? Lol

GreggPopAsnitch
10-20-2015, 04:52 PM

I agree with everything you said. Just saying it is always a possibility, because he is (supposedly) known to be the envious type.

Gladney to see you
10-20-2015, 04:53 PM
Doesn't seem smart to come here if you are jealous. This is the Spurs. I think he will be okay.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2015, 06:46 PM
Not with Tim Duncan and Pop around..

Yuixafun
10-20-2015, 08:38 PM
It's all about timing.

The dynamic is set, and people are in certain places in their life, career and game, seasons of manhood, where I feel the thread title fails to see in depth.

The jealousy you foresee, doesn't make sense, now.

Because it has been made clear KL is the future, Duncan has a way of encouraging humility, and Aldridge has a different mentality at this stage, than he did in Portland.

I don't even follow the Blazers that much, but even to me, it was strange how the Blazers were quick to bring Lillard to the forefront. It's understandable that LA would have been miffed after all the years of loyalty and service.

I actually think the opposite is going to occur here. I think LA would delight in KL success. LA doesn't need to be the focus.

Aldridge also must realize his time is dwindling down, things shift in importance, and he might be at the point where he wants to share everything he has acquired with someone who he feels is worthy.

So over in Portland, you had some young upstart being giving shine, perhaps a little before LA felt he deserved it, and of course that breeds resentment.

When LA looks at KL, it's not the same.

Ya'll need to stop swimming in the shallow waters...

kobyz
10-20-2015, 10:29 PM
No yes no

Ok, got it...

NameLess Scrub
10-21-2015, 09:28 AM
Ive been telling chump I didn't mean it literally. As far as sources, there is no definite source, just rumors from Blazers fans and staff. He said it was gossip, the pint of me even making this, is because it can translate to on the court issues as well. I didn't know ppl take this page so literally, like did you read the post and thinking I meant it was for sure going to happen? Cause I don't next time I'll be more clear lol.

That's ok :lol

To the point of this thread.. I agree with what others said about Aldridge having more of a team mentality now (whether he was actually jealous in POR or not).

Of course we'll see when the season is actually running, but it would make no sense coming to the Spurs if he didn't get ready for the well known Spurs culture.