PDA

View Full Version : NFC Wildcard Implications?

UNT Eagles 2016
10-19-2015, 10:28 PM
Obviously one of them is coming from the South, but what about the other? Now that it's not as clear as day that the NFC West is going to get one after all.... who do you got? Vikings? Someone from the East (all 3 loss teams currently)? Seahawks still? I don't think the Vikings are good/matured enough, honestly. But you never know with A.P., but still... Bridgey is so young. Saints aren't dead yet either, but they sure dug themselves quite a hole.

IMO, these teams are OUT:::

- Buccaneers
- Loins
- Bears
- Niners
- Rams
- Redskins

These teams all have a fighting chance:::

- Vikings
- Saints
- Seahawks
- the 2 other NFC East teams that don't win the division

Who do ya got'z?

SuperCam
10-19-2015, 10:35 PM
Cardinals get WC #6

UNT Eagles 2016
10-19-2015, 10:40 PM
Cardinals get WC #6

so who wins the NFC Worst?

SuperCam
10-19-2015, 10:44 PM
so who wins the NFC Worst?

Look at Seattle's schedule after the bye... they finish 10-6 with tiebreaker over Zona, imo

SquawkinHawkBigCock
10-20-2015, 12:45 AM
Packers
Cardinals
Panthers
Cowboys
Falcons
Seahawks

UNT Eagles 2016
10-20-2015, 07:33 AM
Packers
Cardinals
Panthers
Cowboys
Falcons
Seahawks
I don't get the logic in both the Seahawks making the playoffs AND Arizona getting the #2 seed over Carolina. It seems like an either-or at this point, honestly, since they still have both head-to-head games upcoming.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-20-2015, 08:29 AM
Look at Seattle's schedule after the bye... they finish 10-6 with tiebreaker over Zona, imo
Idk about that... I don't think they can pull a last year after their "aura of immortality" on defense was pulverized by the crushing Super Bowl loss. All the "LOB" had to do was hold New England to a field goal and they would have been well on their way to a three-peat by now. Instead, their bubble has burst, the defense has regressed (losing some guys and the team still suffering the aftereffects of Chancellor's early bitchiness) and the offense is just godawful for now. In short, Seattle's regression is predominately due to the emotionality of their case rather than loss of talent.

Here's how I see it:::

L @ 49ers
L @ Cowboys
L vs Cardinals
W vs 49ers
L vs Steelers
L @ Vikings
W @ Ravens
W vs Browns
W vs Rams
L @ Cardinals

6–10, tbqh, or 7–9 if they beat the Niners on the road next week.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-20-2015, 08:54 AM
Agree they aren't bad and are going on a hot streak again. Definitely not losing to some of those teams

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-20-2015, 09:05 AM
Packers
Panthers
Cardinals
Cowboys
Seahawks
Falcons