PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: that nig Lin can still ball, tbh

SuperCam
10-19-2015, 10:43 PM
18/8/5 in 25 minuts on 75% shooting :wow

Maybe without kobe and harden ball hogging he can finally get his due, tbh...

TheGreatYacht
10-19-2015, 11:00 PM
Would trade Kawhi for this nigga in a sec :tu :wow

Caltex2
10-20-2015, 12:16 AM
Someone has to score on a bad team.

JohnnyMax
10-20-2015, 12:26 AM
Eastern Conference is full of scrub PGs and teams

angrydude
10-20-2015, 12:54 AM
He's finally in the perfect situation. Big minutes on a bad team in a bad conference with no pressure.

daslicer
10-20-2015, 01:18 AM
This is the ideal situation for Lin to be in which is there is low expectations and because of that he can play freely. This is also the first time in in long time Lin is not playing with a ball dominant player like Kobe,Harden,Melo. I don't think Lin can co-exist with a ball dominant player.

~O~
10-20-2015, 03:33 AM
This is the ideal situation for Lin to be in which is there is low expectations and because of that he can play freely. This is also the first time in in long time Lin is not playing with a ball dominant player like Kobe,Harden,Melo. I don't think Lin can co-exist with a ball dominant player.

I concluded this when he was playing with the knicks. Players as such hinder his productivity.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-20-2015, 08:23 AM
Would trade Kawhi for this nigga in a sec :tu :wow
Please tell me you're trolling. Is it your secret agenda to personally become the starting small forward on the Spurs?

Sportcamper
10-20-2015, 11:44 AM
Lin would have been fine in LA if he was not repeatedly thrown under the bus by Kobe & Byron…

Mr Bones
10-20-2015, 11:54 AM
Lin is a good back up PG... the unrealistic expectations put on him by some people aren't his fault. Being Kemba's back up is a perfect spot for him. He'll win more games this year than he did last year.

SuperCam
10-20-2015, 10:02 PM
Lin is a good back up PG... the unrealistic expectations put on him by some people aren't his fault. Being Kemba's back up is a perfect spot for him. He'll win more games this year than he did last year.

He is starter quality, tbh. Not 29 PGs in this league better than him. He basically played with the three biggest ballhogging cancers in the league melo/harden/kobe. talk about bad luck.

I see a 16/6/8 year from him, tbqh. Cho might have found himself a gem. Plus we selling jerseys to the massive overseas chink market = more team revenue

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-20-2015, 10:04 PM
Sorry bruh, no way Lin goes for 16 with Kemba chucking.

I know people down here are loyal to their players.. but Kemba was shit last year.

If Kemba does something this year though, I can see a top 5 seed.

RsxPiimp
10-21-2015, 12:38 AM
Would rather have Lin than D'Angelo. We could've used that pick for someone like Stanley Johnson

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 12:45 AM
Would rather have Lin than D'Angelo. We could've used that pick for someone like Stanley Johnson
Acceptance: the last of many stages of denial :wow

Okafor's ghost will haunt the Lolkers forever

RsxPiimp
10-21-2015, 12:52 AM
Acceptance: the last of many stages of denial :wow

Okafor's ghost will haunt the Lolkers forever

Okafor will have weight issues. Don't let the honeymoon period fool you.

SuperCam
10-21-2015, 09:02 PM
18/5/5 for my nig tonight :wow

Mark Celibate
10-22-2015, 07:56 AM
I'd rather have Rin rather than even Jordan because he is a chink tbh.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-22-2015, 08:09 AM
Lin is an NBA player. He has killed the Spurs in the past even while with the Rockets. Lin is just one of those players, he needs the ball in his hands to be productive. If he is playing with a Ball Hogging player like Melo, Harden and Kobe, it marginalizes him.

He is the perfect situation now b/c their isn't any ball hoggers on the Hornets and you have a lot of guys that can score off the ball in AJ, Batum, Williams, Daniels, Hawes, etc.

MODS NEED TO CHANGE IT TO HORNETS. Bobcats are NO LONGER A TEAM.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-22-2015, 10:56 AM
Lin is an NBA player. He has killed the Spurs in the past even while with the Rockets. Lin is just one of those players, he needs the ball in his hands to be productive. If he is playing with a Ball Hogging player like Melo, Harden and Kobe, it marginalizes him.

He is the perfect situation now b/c their isn't any ball hoggers on the Hornets and you have a lot of guys that can score off the ball in AJ, Batum, Williams, Daniels, Hawes, etc.

MODS NEED TO CHANGE IT TO HORNETS. Bobcats are NO LONGER A TEAM.

We have the Hornets up here.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-22-2015, 10:59 AM
We have the Hornets up here.

But you have no Pelicans. Basically the Hornets is just leftover from the NO Hornets.

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 01:16 PM
He is starter quality, tbh. Not 29 PGs in this league better than him.

Jeremy is very good at getting into the paint & finishing but he isn't an NBA starter level decision maker. He doesn't really have a mid-range game & is a streak 3 point shooter thus he is a mediocre off-guard. He's basically a backup scoring point guard.

As far as him being a top 30 point guard, let's just list backup better than him:
-Isaiah Thomas
-Shaun Livingston
-Darron Collison
-Devin Harris
-Black German
-Crawford
-Beno
-Mo Williams
-Jennings
-Beverely
-General Greivis
-CoJo