PDA

View Full Version : Bill Belichick...

AlexJones
10-20-2015, 01:25 PM
Forget about being the best coach in the league by a mile..

is he actually the only good coach in the NFL, now that based Jim Harbaugh is gone, tbh fams? McCarthy- horrible, Payton- washed up, Carroll- lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-20-2015, 01:30 PM
I like the way Rivera has progressed as a coach. We need a new OC, but considering how terrible Rivera was when we first got him, it's really a treat to see him turn into an above-average coach.

I think a lot of teams should just stick with a coach. Time gives experience which gives wisdom.

Avante
10-20-2015, 02:43 PM
I like the way Rivera has progressed as a coach. We need a new OC, but considering how terrible Rivera was when we first got him, it's really a treat to see him turn into an above-average coach.

I think a lot of teams should just stick with a coach. Time gives experience which gives wisdom.

I can see it now...

Wife...you horny?
You...ya know the Panthers are undefeated?

Boss...you're late.
You...Cam Newton is da man!

Cop...you know how fast you were going?
you...Ted Ginn ran a 4.3.

How in the hell does Ron Rivera (who ain't won shit) belong in a thread about the great Bill Belichick?

Bill Walsh, Chuck Noll, Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, ok, but Ron Rivera,ha~~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
10-20-2015, 03:21 PM

is he actually the only good coach in the NFL, now that based Jim Harbaugh is gone, tbh fams? McCarthy- horrible, Payton- washed up, Carroll- lol

I'm interested to see what Quinn does in Atlanta.

Chris
10-20-2015, 03:26 PM
He's definitely mastered the art of cheating. He will always be remembered for that, and for being a fake tough guy with the press. Truth is Bill is a coward, and an asshole.

spurraider21
10-20-2015, 03:28 PM
Chargers just need to promote pagano

Will Hunting
10-20-2015, 03:35 PM
:cry:cry:cry

Will Hunting
10-20-2015, 03:40 PM
I can see it now...

Wife...you horny?

Boss...you're late.

How in the hell does Ron Rivera (who ain't won shit) belong in a thread about the great Bill Belichick?

Bill Walsh, Chuck Noll, Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, ok, but Ron Rivera,ha~~~~~~~~~~

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Chris
10-20-2015, 03:57 PM
tbh You think Bill will stick around for the fallout after Brady retires ?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-20-2015, 03:59 PM
I can see it now...

Wife...you horny?

Boss...you're late.

Avante: hey girl what's up? How old are you?
girl: 14

Avante: 21, okay!!! Do you watch football?
girl: no I'm from Viet..

Avante: there are 30 players in NFL history who have dated girls in their teens. Lawrence Taylor, Big Ben..
girl: Uh, oka...

Avante: don't get me started on long dick Wilson!!

BTW faggot Rivera has a COTY trophy

HarlemHeat37
10-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Tough to rank NFL coaches, considering all their coordinators, tbh..

Carroll is still a really good coach IMO, Wilson probably becomes like Kapernick if he leaves..

Belichick's best attribute is that he doesn't keep players for too long..it's tough being a long-tenured NFL coach, players are going to eventually tune you out, this isn't other sports, NFL players literally negatively alter their lives every time they step on the field, you can only tolerate a coach for so long:lol..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-20-2015, 04:22 PM
Tough to rank NFL coaches, considering all their coordinators, tbh..

Carroll is still a really good coach IMO, Wilson probably becomes like Kapernick if he leaves..
Meh... Wilson has always been accurate and efficient.

The Gemini Method
10-20-2015, 05:08 PM
Avante won that slap fight.

Will Hunting
10-20-2015, 05:11 PM
tbh You think Bill will stick around for the fallout after Brady retires ?
Good question, he might purely for ego purposes to show he can win with a new QB.

Fabbs
10-20-2015, 05:30 PM
In what should have been an f up for the ages, that being failure to call timeout as Seahawk was about to score the go ahead.....oh nevermind Pete Carol to the rescue.

That altered media for the next 20 years.

So in answer to the question, yes he is an above ave coach in a league with virtually no good HCs. Some, and while i do not agree but i do not invalidate their take, think Vegas runs 90% of the show in the NFL.

Clipper Nation
10-20-2015, 08:56 PM
I can see it now...

Wife...you horny?

Boss...you're late.

You of all people should not be implying that others are obsessive. How many threads have you derailed over the past few years with your useless track-and-field spam? I've lost count.

Avante
10-21-2015, 01:57 AM
You of all people should not be implying that others are obsessive. How many threads have you derailed over the past few years with your useless track-and-field spam? I've lost count.

What isn't useless to you guy? How many times have you been wrong or said something stupid or called somebody a faggot, well?

Fuck you punk, ok?

Avante
10-21-2015, 02:07 AM
Avante: hey girl what's up? How old are you?
girl: 14

Avante: 21, okay!!! Do you watch football?
girl: no I'm from Viet..

Avante: there are 30 players in NFL history who have dated girls in their teens. Lawrence Taylor, Big Ben..
girl: Uh, oka...

Avante: don't get me started on long dick Wilson!!

BTW faggot Rivera has a COTY trophy

That was stupid half pint.

And......

Dude, there was a war going on in Viet Nam, ok? The Navy went other places for R&R ok stupid? Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, alright? The Phillipines was for refueling, ok? There is a huge navy base at Subic Bay, alright?

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Little people are you telling me if you'd been in my position you wouldn't have hit the bars looking for pussy? I say....BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-21-2015, 02:27 AM
Getting back on topic....

Belichick has been lucky to have Tom Brady as his QB, justlike Walsh had Montana, Lombardi had Starr, Shula had Griese. We don't see many great NFL coachs who didn't have a great QB.

Belichick does a have an uncanny ability to bring in players that fit what he needs, he's the best at that. With the exception of Randy Moss.Curtis Martin, the Pats don't have "great" receivers or backs, yet it doesn't matter.

spurraider21
10-21-2015, 02:36 AM
dont forget about how Manning had Stabler

Avante
10-21-2015, 02:56 AM
dont forget about how Manning had Stabler

Come on little man, I'm that guy who can talk the first game the Raiders ever played, and you know that, talk about Raiders you've never heard of. You really this tiny?

Pelicans78
10-21-2015, 10:34 AM
OP hasn't returned to the MLB forum since his awful ALCS prediction :lol

AlexJones
10-21-2015, 02:35 PM
OP hasn't returned to the MLB forum since his awful ALCS prediction :lol

Jays were favored at a 58% clip for the first 5 games. Royals have played them well though

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2015, 04:14 PM
Jays were favored at a 58% clip for the first 5 games.
So?

AlexJones
10-21-2015, 04:32 PM
So?

So it's not a bad prediction, but a "bad" result? The Jays are the better statistical team, but they can definitely lose 4 games before the Royals do, albeit not as likely as the Royals losing 4 games. Baseball is a lot closer to hockey than it is to basketball.

The Jays had a <20% probability of being down 3-1 after 4 games. But it happens. A bad prediction would be "KC sweeps", but it could have happened and it'd still be a bad prediction regardless of result because the data doesn't support that at all.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2015, 05:19 PM
The Jays had a <20% probability of being down 3-1 after 4 games. But it happens. A bad prediction would be "KC sweeps", but it could have happened and it'd still be a bad prediction regardless of result because the data doesn't support that at all.

Numbers never tell the whole story.

The bold is actually a more accurate prediction than Toronto in 5.

AlexJones
10-21-2015, 10:13 PM
Numbers never tell the whole story.

The bold is actually a more accurate prediction than Toronto in 5.

Yes they do. Baseball is a game of probability and numbers tell 95% of the story that needs to be told. The Jays were going to win this series nearly 60% of the time, and a 5 game decision isn't all out of the realm of possibility, since they would have played game 5 on home field rather than on the road and I had believed that Price would be starting games 1 and 5.

If you think KC sweeping a series being a 40-60 dog is more likely than the 60-40 favorite clinching in game 5, on home turf, you're fucking nuts.

disciple
10-25-2015, 07:49 AM
He's definitely mastered the art of cheating. He will always be remembered for that, and for being a fake tough guy with the press. Truth is Bill is a coward, and an asshole.

http://yourteamcheats.com/

It's very sad how so many can be so lazy. Do just a little research on your own rather than being a lacky to mainstream media and Goodell.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-25-2015, 07:50 AM
http://yourteamcheats.com/

It's very sad how so many can be so lazy. Do just a little research on your own rather than being a lacky to mainstream media and Goodell.

na he's a cheater

disciple
10-25-2015, 07:59 AM
na he's a cheater

Did I say he wasn't ? Just showing the facts that he is less of a cheater than 20 other NFL teams. The attention given to this one team is the master plan of Goodell and is followed blindly by the lazy, jealous, mindless fans of other teams.

disciple
10-25-2015, 08:02 AM
na he's a cheater

INDEX OF RECORDED PANTHERS CHEATS:

PANTHERS-ONLY: Tampergate (1994: Capers) • PEDSgate (4x since 2002) • Steroidgate (2004) • Heatergate (2014)

LEAGUEWIDE: Tampergate (ongoing) • Headsetgate (ongoing) • Spygate (until 2006) • Scrapsgate (ongoing)

BD24
10-25-2015, 12:12 PM

Agree 100% with the bolded part. McCarthy is fortunate he has had King Aaron to prop his shitty ass up for years, with a better coach the Packers have 2-3 super bowls with Rodgers instead of just the one under fat ass.