PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Lamarcus sets things straight about Lakers/Kobe meeting

RsxPiimp
10-20-2015, 02:30 PM
"SI.com: There was a lot of talk about the Lakers free agent meeting. It seemed like it went badly. What happened?

LA: I’m not going to get into details, but it was just a couple of meetings. The first meeting didn’t go as well as they said and then the second meeting went better. I’ll go on the record as saying Kobe was not an issue at all. He was a very positive part of the meeting. I’ve always had a very cordial relationship with Kobe. I see him all the time in Newport , and [B]it was really messed up that [the media] put it on him when he was one of the best parts of the meeting. But like I said, the first one didn’t go as well, the second one went a little bit, but at the end of the day going back home was more valuable.”

Fabbs
10-20-2015, 02:34 PM
Doesn't want to burn any $$$$ bridges as he could get another HUGE contract from the Flamers in 2017 if he Champs a couple times with Timmy Duncs and then Duncs retires.
Meanwhile the Lakers will finally shed Kirbys albatross contract. Maybe, unless the Buss Brain Trust Fund gives him another contract. :rollin

spurraider21
10-20-2015, 02:49 PM
Kobe was one of the best parts? Considering how shitty his pitch was, I can only imagine how bad Fredo and Kupcake were

Fabbs
10-20-2015, 02:54 PM
LA: I’ll go on the record as saying Kobe was not an issue at all. He was a very positive part of the meeting. I’ve always had a very cordial relationship with Kobe.
If Kirby would do a sustained season of passing as well as he could, i will be glad to give him props. Instead, he shows how well he can pass (couple 8-9-10 assist games for a small stretch last couple seasons) but then reverts back to chuck ball.

Would be great to watch if he would sincerely try to facilitate instead of chasing his vain and very worthless scoring title over Kream.

RsxPiimp
10-20-2015, 03:09 PM
Here you guys go again, the man himself said. Straight from the horses mouth but y'all are still spinning this onto something else...

Chucho
10-20-2015, 03:24 PM
And people lie in the media all the fucking time. Stop being naive when it benefits you. He's just being classy like a Spur, even if he is being dishonest. That's like the NBA's biggest bullshit thing ever- don't act like Kobe isn't a dick, bad team mate or a coat tailing, beneficiary of circumstance. He is all the above.

RsxPiimp
10-20-2015, 03:27 PM
LMA doesn't have to say anything. Period. But like any decent human being, he sets the record straight because this is what a man with class should do.

Chucho
10-20-2015, 03:28 PM
Or he lied to tow the NBA agenda. Your perspective varies, but history doesn't lie. If it smells like a heap of shit, it usually is. Kobe's been stank for 15 years.

hater
10-20-2015, 03:35 PM
:lmao lakerfans thinking this somehow changes anything from their attrocious off season :lmao

Fabbs
10-20-2015, 03:40 PM
And people lie in the media all the fucking time. Stop being naive when it benefits you. He's just being classy like a Spur, even if he is being dishonest. That's like the NBA's biggest bullshit thing ever- don't act like Kobe isn't a dick, bad team mate or a coat tailing, beneficiary of circumstance. He is all the above.
Nicely done.
LMA has not established himself as a Champion Spur -yet. His KirbyTalk could be agent coached talk.

Michell Finley was the prized minor, repeat minor role player free agent in the summer of 2005 and he turned out to be an ungrateful phaggot. Aside from 2007 he was 5 years of bull. It's possible, not likely but the possibility exists that LMA might be another FinleyPhaggot.

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Randle is already a better player.

Killakobe81
10-20-2015, 03:55 PM
He has no reason to lie. Some reporters hate Kobe as do some opposing players. I dont get what his motivation would be to do so ...Most of his ex team-mates except Shaq and Smush have talked positive.

No he isnt revered or beloved like Tim but that's Ok. different leadership styles.

I get childish sports hate. I hate plenty of players but I dont accuse players that say things positive about those players as lying ...that makes no sense. So is he lying that the Lakers pitch did not go well? But do we only believe LMA when it matches our own views?

Bynumite
10-20-2015, 04:09 PM
In a few years Aldridge is gonna regret joining the cucks. Ginobili and Duncan about to retire and all he got left is a declining point guard, Kiwi the retard and a bunch of foreign scrubs. Western playoffs are gonna be a dog fight too.

Silver&Black
10-20-2015, 04:10 PM

The guy who played 1 game and missed 81 games? That Randle?

DeRozan m8
10-20-2015, 04:28 PM
If I had the choice, I wouldn't play with a rapist either

Fabbs
10-20-2015, 04:42 PM
In a few years Aldridge is gonna regret joining
In 3 years he has a player option.
The CBA blows up in 2016-17 so he will be positioned well either way.
Staying with the Spurs or, depending on how well he plays getting yet another fat contract.

Your lame troll schtik is that he should have joined the Lakers. :rollin

UZER
10-20-2015, 04:43 PM

Of course Randle is already a better player than Kobe.

Kool Bob Love
10-20-2015, 04:48 PM

The guy yelling "he can't guard me" after missing the and1 in a preseason game?

LkrFan
10-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Doesn't want to burn any $$$$ bridges as he could get another HUGE contract from the Flamers in 2017 if he Champs a couple times with Timmy Duncs and then Duncs retires.
Meanwhile the Lakers will finally shed Kirbys albatross contract. Maybe, unless the Buss Brain Trust Fund gives him another contract. :rollin

Who is det in your sig son?

djohn2oo8
10-20-2015, 05:19 PM
So who went to LA to join Kobe?

Fabbs
10-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Who is det in your sig son?
Mrs. Fabbs

baseline bum
10-20-2015, 05:31 PM
Here you guys go again, the man himself said. Straight from the horses mouth but y'all are still spinning this onto something else...

What did you expect him to say? Kobe's a washed up faggot raiding Dr Buss' estate after Jimmy put him in the ground?

Fabbs
10-20-2015, 05:40 PM
What did you expect him to say? Kobe's a washed up faggot raiding Dr Buss' estate after Jimmy put him in the ground?
:lol Laker Trolls is gettin regulated on dis thread.

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 05:52 PM
The guy yelling "he can't guard me" after missing the and1 in a preseason game?

Yup... he had dropped 14 on him in the 1st quarter. Scott spared Green by benching Randle for the remainder of the game.

LkrFan
10-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Mrs. Fabbs
:tu

Chucho
10-20-2015, 06:46 PM
LoLakers are the fat girls at the dance that not even fat virgins want to be seen with.

whitemamba
10-20-2015, 08:25 PM
Lamarcus shitting on this site right now lol.

Technique
10-20-2015, 08:47 PM
Even if Aldridge signed with the Lakers they still wouldn't go deep in the playoffs

Splits
10-20-2015, 10:42 PM
Anybody who does anything but praise Kobe, publically or privately, automatically causes a massive media shitstorm. You think LMA is that dumb? :lmao you faggots are too much

Splits
10-20-2015, 10:45 PM
Reporter: So why didn't you and Kobe hit it off?

LMA: Dude, you realize he's a sociopath and a rapist, right? He was like, "LaMarcus, you can be my Pau" and I was like, "WTF Kirby you use and then run all your big men out of town. You think I want to be next in line? Look at what Pau is doing in Chi-town, he took less money to get away from you!"

Srsly guys.

Koolaid_Man
10-21-2015, 04:39 AM
He has no reason to lie. Some reporters hate Kobe as do some opposing players. I dont get what his motivation would be to do so ...Most of his ex team-mates except Shaq and Smush have talked positive.

No he isnt revered or beloved like Tim but that's Ok. different leadership styles.

I get childish sports hate. I hate plenty of players but I dont accuse players that say things positive about those players as lying ...that makes no sense. So is he lying that the Lakers pitch did not go well? But do we only believe LMA when it matches our own views?

Spur fan will not respond to this....makes too much sense its like poking them in the eye..LMA saying this is bad for business...this twists their stomach in a knot and makes their asshole itch like a poison ivy itch that needs calamine lotion :lol