PDA

View Full Version : OT: GOLOVKIN VS. LEMIEUX DOES ROUGHLY 150,000 PPV BUYS

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 10:23 PM
:downspin::lol:downspin:

Get in here Floyd haters. I thought GGG was the type of fighter you guys wanted to see, yet no one paid to see this clown fight.

Mitch
10-20-2015, 10:51 PM
Casual boxing matches don't really do too well. I mean, you can just watch gay wrestl err... MMA for the same kind of amateur level fighting.

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 10:59 PM
Wtf did you expect when DisnESPN didn't promote the fight one bit...

Still packed MSG, while Floyd was giving away 50% of the tickets for the Berto fight :lmao

midnightpulp
10-20-2015, 11:04 PM
When have foreign fighters who are not Hispanic ever done well in buy rates?

Not a Floyd Hater, BTW.

Technique
10-20-2015, 11:06 PM
On the contrary, casual boxing fans only watch fights that are hyped up, due to the decline of boxing's fandom contrasting the uprising of MMA.

Mayweather is a boxer not a fighter. He has mastered the art of boxing and clinch hugging. He gets blindside KO's by letting opponents tire themselves out against his tactical turtle shell stance. You do that in MMA you're either going to get your legs chopped down or get thrown around in the muay thai clinch.

GGG is a fighter. GGG has heart.His skills transition well into MMA because MMA is fighting.

Keep counting Mayweather's money for him, because you know he is not a warrior - he is an athletic businessman.

RsxPiimp
10-20-2015, 11:07 PM
GGG has no personality, great boxer though but you need more than that to sell PPV

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 11:21 PM
Wtf did you expect when DisnESPN didn't promote the fight one bit...

Still packed MSG, while Floyd was giving away 50% of the tickets for the Berto fight :lmao

Your missing the point. This is the guy that ESPN and HBO have been saying that the fans want to pay money to see... not Floyd. Floyd can take a shit and draw more attention. Did you buy this weak ass fight?

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 11:22 PM
On the contrary, casual boxing fans only watch fights that are hyped up, due to the decline of boxing's fandom contrasting the uprising of MMA.

Mayweather is a boxer not a fighter. He has mastered the art of boxing and clinch hugging. He gets blindside KO's by letting opponents tire themselves out against his tactical turtle shell stance. You do that in MMA you're either going to get your legs chopped down or get thrown around in the muay thai clinch.

GGG is a fighter. GGG has heart.His skills transition well into MMA because MMA is fighting.

Keep counting Mayweather's money for him, because you know he is not a warrior - he is an athletic businessman.

With all that heart and skill no one wanted to pay to see this fool clown fight. Why is that?

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 11:25 PM
Your missing the point. This is the guy that ESPN and HBO have been saying that the fans want to pay money to see... not Floyd. Floyd can take a shit and draw more attention. Did you buy this weak ass fight?

http://youtu.be/CqulXAOQJ9k

This bunk ass show can't keep Floyd's ass out they mouth. ESPN didn't promote the fight and you know it.

Are you suggesting GGG/Canelo won't do good? Floyd wasn't shit until he fought De La Hoya.

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 11:29 PM

This bunk ass show can't keep Floyd's ass out they mouth. ESPN didn't promote the fight and you know it.

Are you suggesting GGG/Canelo won't do good? Floyd wasn't shit until he fought De La Hoya.

ESPN is not supposed to promote PPV fights. That's the job of the network that carries the fight. But... it was the ESPN analyst that have been hyping up GGG over the last two years saying that his style of fighting is what the fans wanted to see. My question is why didn't they watch GGG. Floyd did over 300k on his first PPV against Zab Judah. He holds all the records in every category for revenue brought in for boxing in history.

Technique
10-20-2015, 11:34 PM
You're desperately clinging on to your money argument. By your logic MJ is still the best basketball player in the world because he makes the most money.

GGG is the future, Mayweather the past.

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 11:34 PM
ESPN is not supposed to promote PPV fights. That's the job of the network that carries the fight. But... it was the ESPN analyst that have been hyping up GGG over the last two years saying that his style of fighting is what the fans wanted to see. My question is why didn't they watch GGG. Floyd did over 300k on his first PPV against Zab Judah. He holds all the records in every category for revenue brought in for boxing in history.
Answer is simple. Floyd sold fights on the premise of people paying to see him lose, not to see a fight. GGG is at a HUGE disadvantage being European and from a small country, not being able to speak English fluently, and he's 33. Power brawlers don't last long in Boxing, so he'll never reach Floyd's growth in the long term.

Canelo is the face of boxing and he'll only get bigger.. Unless Oscar keeps trying to get him the toughest fights too soon.

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 11:37 PM
That Irish bloke in UFC and Ronda are getting pretty mainstream using Floyd's shit talking ways.. I'll give him credit for that, dude knew how to piss people off.

But he'll never be TBE, always fought every opponent at the wrong time.

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 11:43 PM
Answer is simple. Floyd sold fights on the premise of people paying to see him lose, not to see a fight. GGG is at a HUGE disadvantage being European and from a small country, not being able to speak English fluently, and he's 33. Power brawlers don't last long in Boxing, so he'll never reach Floyd's growth in the long term.

Canelo is the face of boxing and he'll only get bigger.. Unless Oscar keeps trying to get him the toughest fights too soon.

I didn't hear these excuses months ago when people were hyping this guy up. Oh... and Floyd beat the dog shit out of Canelo and would take GGG to school as well.

spurraider21
10-20-2015, 11:44 PM
the only soviet boxer americans give a shit about is Ivan Drago

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 11:45 PM
I didn't hear these excuses months ago when people were hyping this guy up. Oh... and Floyd beat the dog shit out of Canelo and would take GGG to school as well.
Wasn't he 22 when he fought Floyd? :lol Connect the dots.. Floyd picking fights per par

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 11:45 PM
That Irish bloke in UFC and Ronda are getting pretty mainstream using Floyd's shit talking ways.. I'll give him credit for that, dude knew how to piss people off.

But he'll never be TBE, always fought every opponent at the wrong time.

RVzfdvMRgko

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 11:46 PM
Look at Floyd check this honkie.

VyLK5Igdoi4

Technique
10-20-2015, 11:49 PM
After hate, acceptance

After acceptance, reminiscence

Mitch
10-20-2015, 11:52 PM

Gotta give Canelo props, though. He was thrown to the lions fighting one of the all time greats without many noteworthy fights under his belt and was only 1-2 steps behind. You see seasoned veterans like Mosley and Pacquiao hardly doing much better, but Mosley did hit him harder than anybody else in his career I think.

RsxPiimp
10-20-2015, 11:56 PM
Maidana^, Money was saved by the bell tbh

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 11:56 PM
Wasn't he 22 when he fought Floyd? :lol Connect the dots.. Floyd picking fights per par

With like 40 fights. Canelo fought an old Floyd. If they were both 22 Floyd would have stopped Canelo.

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 11:58 PM
http://youtu.be/lI8K829pEaU

Fight would've been different if Floyd didn't make Maidana fight in Hulk hand gloves and if Kenny Bayless wasn't letting him hug every 5 seconds

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 12:03 AM
http://youtu.be/lI8K829pEaU

Fight would've been different if Floyd didn't make Maidana fight in Hulk hand gloves and if Kenny Bayless wasn't letting him hug every 5 seconds

Nigga was trying to fight with no padding in the gloves. The Greatest shut that shit down. But let's not get away from the fact that GGG first PPV was a total fucking flop...lol.

Technique
10-21-2015, 12:03 AM
^ "All I wanna do is business" - Maywether

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 12:06 AM
Here is what Ward has to say about that ducking faggot GGG.

VJhd1X5aFLE

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 12:07 AM
http://youtu.be/KWsSxVDJKIk

Apple investing in the stock early. Smart move :tu

Technique
10-21-2015, 12:09 AM

VJhd1X5aFLE

Ward has 2 fights in 3 years. He came back against a can & starts talking shit out of no where. Taking pages out of Maywether's business book

RsxPiimp
10-21-2015, 12:11 AM

VJhd1X5aFLE

Yeah, GGG dropped the ball big time in these Ward discussions. He was willing to fight Froch @ 168 but wants Ward only @ 164 lol. Ward is just too big and too skilled for G tbh

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 12:12 AM
Ward has 2 fights in 3 years. He came back against a can & starts talking shit out of no where. Taking pages out of Maywether's business book
Piece of shit can't sell out Stub Hub, he bombed on BET, is on Canelo/Cotto undercard, and is dodging the fade from Kovalev...

But he wants a 50/50 split with GGG... :rollin

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 12:14 AM
Yeah, GGG dropped the ball big time in these Ward discussions. He was willing to fight Froch @ 168 but wants Ward only @ 164 lol. Ward is just too big and too skilled for G tbh

What are you talking about. They are both middleweights. Ward and GGG fought at the same weight in the amateurs.

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 12:15 AM
Piece of shit can't sell out Stub Hub, he bombed on BET, is on Canelo/Cotto undercard, and is dodging the fade from Kovalev...

Little G didnt want that ass whooping so he's calling out guys smaller than him. What a fucking tool. He can continue to fight cab drivers.

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 12:17 AM
Little G didnt want that ass whooping so he's calling out guys smaller than him. What a fucking tool. He can continue to fight cab drivers.
Canelo/Cotto would give Ward the biz anyday of the week.

Who has Ward fought?

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 12:19 AM

Who has Ward fought?

Ward beat the dog shit out of Froch. Check out how he bullied Froch.

i_UH8Oql91w

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 12:21 AM
Ward beat the dog shit out of Froch. Check out how he bullied Froch.

i_UH8Oql91w
I swear that nigga took me to go see the Statue of Liberty 2 years ago when I went to go visit NY.. :lol

Last time Canelo fought a dude who hadn't fought in some time...

http://youtu.be/LehQX1bbGQk

Technique
10-21-2015, 12:21 AM

Maywether business chapter 1: Hate sells tickets. If your ticket sales are not reaching your expectations, start gossiping and spreading shitty rumors.

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 12:24 AM
Maywether business chapter 1: Hate sells tickets. If your ticket sales are not reaching your expectations, start gossiping and spreading shitty rumors.
What's worse is he's a proven PED abuser. Pacquiao demanding a rematch being healthy, Canelo reaching prime age, GGG calling him out, everyone catching up to him and the needle he sticks in his ass....

Business conclusion: Hang them up.

Technique
10-21-2015, 12:24 AM

The irony is real

Ward is dodging Kovalev. It's Lil' Ward now

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 12:26 AM
What's worse is he's a proven PED abuser. Pacquiao demanding a rematch being healthy, Canelo reaching prime age, GGG calling him out, everyone catching up to him and the needle he sticks in his ass....

Business conclusion: Hang them up.

He's 40... lol

Technique
10-21-2015, 12:28 AM
He's 40... lol

:lol

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 12:29 AM
He's 40... lol
Foreman didn't start making grills till he was 60

RsxPiimp
10-21-2015, 12:33 AM
They are both middleweights.

Ward is barely making 168 and he's a super middleweight. Golovkin is a true middleweight and at 168 it would be an 8 pound swing in Ward’s favor. Ward is at 172 for his next right, 3 lbs less below Kovalevs.

Thebesteva
10-21-2015, 01:58 AM
:downspin::lol:downspin:

Get in here Floyd haters. I thought GGG was the type of fighter you guys wanted to see, yet no one paid to see this clown fight.

What if I told you actual boxing fans watch the sport because they love it and dont give a fuck about ppv numbers? Also Mayweather's PPV's back in the day would only make about 300 thousand sales before he fought Dela Hoya.

Kidd K
10-21-2015, 02:09 AM
I'd rather watch GGG matches since he's exciting and dominates his opponents. I couldn't care less how many people paid to see Floyd possibly lose his undefeated record. His fights have always been boring to me.

I did enjoy seeing his protégé get shit on by Maidana though.

Thebesteva
10-21-2015, 02:11 AM

Who has Ward fought?

You're kidding yourself if you think Ward would even lose a round to either guy. I would be stunned if they could even win a round against Ward

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 02:18 AM
I'd rather watch GGG matches since he's exciting and dominates his opponents. I couldn't care less how many people paid to see Floyd possibly lose his undefeated record. His fights have always been boring to me.

I did enjoy seeing his protégé get shit on by Maidana though.

I don't believe you. Most Floyd haters said the same thing but when it was time to support "real boxing" no one tuned in to watch GGG. Look at the headlines of Floyd's last fight.

"Mayweather vs Berto: PPV buys don't look good for ... (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFMQFjAIahUKEwjrxdmagNPIAhURKYgKHVHcCF0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bloodyelbow.com%2F2015%2F9%2F 11%2F9306943%2Fmayweather-vs-berto-ppv-buys-floyd-mayweather-andre-berto-sales-boxing&usg=AFQjCNFJoBUaePOQMUsnqNcwiJFd_6Ks6Q&sig2=6S3MtZDXefNr24hC09z2Og)""Mayweather-Berto sold only 400,000 PPV buys, says Iole (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEMQFjAGahUKEwjrxdmagNPIAhURKYgKHVHcCF0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxingnews24.com%2F2015%2F09% 2Fmayweather-berto-sold-only-400000-ppv-buys-says-iole%2F&usg=AFQjCNEWXr93Wnb4pCttB6MqEjyir2PQpw&sig2=yAdQAB8iKlKrIhWbSVqcFw)""Mayweather-Berto PPV comes in well under 1 million in sales (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFoQFjAJahUKEwjrxdmagNPIAhURKYgKHVHcCF0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsports.yahoo.com%2Fblogs%2Fboxing %2Fmayweather-berto-ppv-comes-in-well-under-1-million-in-sales-024046604-boxing.html&usg=AFQjCNFuFVm4WfZsQiGZu9sOKdQt_UkiEg&sig2=_ocJs1-CJhQqnvZ2aCctHQ)""Andre Berto -- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Screwed Our PPV (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCoQFjACahUKEwjrxdmagNPIAhURKYgKHVHcCF0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tmz.com%2F2015%2F09%2F18%2Fan dre-berto-floyd-mayweather-jr-low-pay-per-view-numbers%2F&usg=AFQjCNH9kbx0PG7ppusb0g_KcJBtA9DzIA&sig2=Nl8oSeElrv1PRKXQGBZIJw)"
Now... Floyd is well known as the most hated, boring boxer of all time... so they say, right? Then how did he out sell the so-called most exiting boxer in the game by 4 times?

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 02:20 AM
What if I told you actual boxing fans watch the sport because they love it and dont give a fuck about ppv numbers? Also Mayweather's PPV's back in the day would only make about 300 thousand sales before he fought Dela Hoya.

I'd say you're probably still salty Floyd beat the shit out of Pacfish.

Trill Clinton
10-21-2015, 02:27 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/dz56r.png i always get a kick out of spurs fans who say floyd's fights are boring

anyways, i fucc with triple g but he isn't a ppv draw. casual fans don't really give a damn about the guy and he realy doesn't have a personality to make people want to see him fight. all the GOATS have that personality to draw in the casual fan. not to mention, they know how to promote their fights.

the most die hard boxing fans are 1st blacks and 2nd latinos. triple g needs to pander to the latinos for a few years and maybe he'll see his ppv numbers increase. sad to see dude doing mosely v mayorga 2 numbers

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 02:29 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/dz56r.png i always get a kick out of spurs fans who say floyd's fights are boring

anyways, i fucc with triple g but he isn't a ppv draw. casual fans don't really give a damn about the guy and he realy doesn't have a personality to make people want to see him fight. all the GOATS have that personality to draw in the casual fan. not to mention, they know how to promote their fights.

the most die hard boxing fans are 1st blacks and 2nd latinos. triple g needs to pander to the latinos for a few years and maybe he'll see his ppv numbers increase. sad to see dude doing mosely v mayorga 2 numbers

He's a hype, Trill. And as soon as he fights a real nigga he's toast.

Trill Clinton
10-21-2015, 02:37 AM
He's a hype, Trill. And as soon as he fights a real nigga he's toast.

the same people who said floyd ducked pacman are quiet and making excuses about triple g fighting ward. we all know ward would whoop his ass.

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 04:12 AM
This Ward dude is actually a thing? :lol You'd expect this bum to at least be able to fill 80% of StubHub the way he's getting hyped up on the internet... I mean, since we're on the topic of drawing power..

Funny seeing the same people who made excuses about Floyd running from Pacquiao for 6 years, make the same excuses for Ward-GGG

:cry Pacquiao wants 50/50? Hell nah! TBE sells the PPV :cry

*Ward wants 50/50 from GGG, the bigger draw*

:cry Give it to him! Quit running GGG you cab driver fighter! Kovalev who? :cry

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 04:21 AM
GGG would literally gain nothing from fighting a nobody like Ward. Champs never get credit for fighting these hyped up indie boxers.. People still say Canelo has fought nobody, even after he pleased those haters by getting in the ring with Lara, who like Ward, can't sell a fight for shit.

It's okay for Floyd to fight Robert Guerrero, Andre Berto, Maidana x2, etc..... Then the same brown nosers say it ain't okay for GGG to not fight the dudes they want, when they want :lol

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 04:26 AM
God damn. No wonder I keep hearing the same recycled mainstream vanilla take online by Floyd fans. He's the one who fed them this bullshit :rollin

http://youtu.be/STuqsc0Jx2k

Koolaid_Man
10-21-2015, 04:47 AM

Since when is it Espins responsibility to promote fights...are they paying boxers salaries...are they showing the fight on their network?...I think not...you don't know what the fuck you're talking about....plain and simple...?

Floyd is a self promoter he didn't need not one commercial from BSPN to play on his behalf....stop trying to spin the story and just get on your knees in the cock sucking position and admit you're wrong and move on..thats it bruh...now go suck Luva's dick :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-21-2015, 04:50 AM

Floyd beat Dela Hoyas cross dressing ass...conversely No one beat Floyd....blame it on Pac man..taking selfies before entering the ring with Floyd....Pac man was Floyds best chance to lose..case closed

Koolaid_Man
10-21-2015, 04:58 AM

I see what you did there...if Floyd is boring why cheer for Duncan.:lol..you a real ass nigga Trill that's why you the man..the Realest and coolest Spur fan in the world..mah nikka :toast

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 05:13 AM
Since when is it Espins responsibility to promote fights...are they paying boxers salaries...are they showing the fight on their network?...I think not...you don't know what the fuck you're talking about....plain and simple...?

Floyd is a self promoter he didn't need not one commercial from BSPN to play on his behalf....stop trying to spin the story and just get on your knees in the cock sucking position and admit you're wrong and move on..thats it bruh...now go suck Luva's dick :lol
Men are discussing a man sport, you trick ass nigga. Now go and grab your ankles for Tyrone.

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 05:16 AM
Floyd beat Dela Hoyas cross dressing ass...conversely No one beat Floyd....blame it on Pac man..taking selfies before entering the ring with Floyd....Pac man was Floyds best chance to lose..case closed
Castillo beat Floyd's women beating ass, yup read that right he actually beat up someone instead of out score them :lol ... And then made the shoulder injury excuse :lmao

StrengthAndHonor
10-21-2015, 09:40 AM
Ward honestly should just move to light heavyweight, he already cleaned the 168 division and he obviously doesn't want to go down a pound less. His target should be Kovalev not GGG at this point, unless he's willing to meet at 164. Ward anyway shouldn't dictate terms at this point, I'm far from a Glolovkin fan but he doesnt need Ward to sell fights.

StrengthAndHonor
10-21-2015, 09:41 AM
Castillo beat Floyd's women beating ass, yup read that right he actually beat up someone instead of out score them :lol ... And then made the shoulder injury excuse :lmao

I think Mayweather lost that fight too but decisions like that are far too common in that sport. See JMM- Pac 3

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 10:43 AM
GGG would literally gain nothing from fighting a nobody like Ward. Champs never get credit for fighting these hyped up indie boxers.. People still say Canelo has fought nobody, even after he pleased those haters by getting in the ring with Lara, who like Ward, can't sell a fight for shit.

It's okay for Floyd to fight Robert Guerrero, Andre Berto, Maidana x2, etc..... Then the same brown nosers say it ain't okay for GGG to not fight the dudes they want, when they want :lol

So what this idiot is saying is GGG would not gain anything from beating the #2 P4P fighter in the world that happens to be a middleweight. Instead... he pounds on unknown, un-ranked tomato cans his entire career.

http://cdn1-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/Roman-Gonzalez-90x90.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/roman-gonzalez)
ROMAN GONZALEZ (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/roman-gonzalez)

Record: 44-0-0 (38 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 1 | Last Week: 1 | Weeks On List: 68

Title: RING, WBC flyweight

http://cdn2-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/fighter_306344_Ward%20andre%2090x90.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/champion-andre-ward)
ANDRE WARD (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/champion-andre-ward)

Record: 28-0-0 (15 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 2 | Last Week: 2 | Weeks On List: 2

http://cdn1-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/fighter_306325_Kovalev_Sergei_90x90.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/sergey-kovalev)
SERGEY KOVALEV (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/sergey-kovalev)

Record: 28-0-1 (25 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 3 | Last Week: 3 | Weeks On List: 28

Title: WBO, IBF, WBA light heavyweight

http://cdn2-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/golovkin-90x90.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/gennady-golovkin)
GENNADY GOLOVKIN (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/gennady-golovkin)

Record: 34-0-0 (31 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 4 | Last Week: 4 | Weeks On List: 32

Title: IBF, WBA middleweight

http://cdn3-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/fighter_306514_Rigondeaux_90x90.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/champion-guillermo-rigondeaux)
GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/champion-guillermo-rigondeaux)

Record: 15-0-0 (10 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 5 | Last Week: 5 | Weeks On List: 109

Title: RING, WBO, WBA jr. featherweight

http://cdn3-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/wladimir-klitschko-90x90.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/champion-wladimir-klitschko)
WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/champion-wladimir-klitschko)

Record: 64-3-0 (53 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 6 | Last Week: 6 | Weeks On List: 268

Title: RING, IBF, WBO, WBA heavyweight

http://cdn1-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/fighter_306467_Crawford%20Terence%2090x90.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/terence-crawford)
TERENCE CRAWFORD (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/terence-crawford)

Record: 26-0-0 (18 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 7 | Last Week: 7 | Weeks On List: 21

Title: WBO jr. welterweight

http://cdn3-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/fighter_306266_Pacquiao_Manny_90x90.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/manny-pacquiao)
MANNY PACQUIAO (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/manny-pacquiao)

Record: 57-6-2 (38 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 8 | Last Week: 8 | Weeks On List: 617

http://cdn1-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/fighter_306539_Shinsuke_Yamanaka_90x90.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/shinsuke-yamanaka)
SHINSUKE YAMANAKA (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/shinsuke-yamanaka)

Record: 24-0-2 (17 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 9 | Last Week: 9 | Weeks On List: 19

Title: WBC bantamweight

http://cdn1-www.ringtv.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2013/11/fighter_306413_kell_brook-ratings-mug.jpg (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/kell-brook)
KELL BROOK (http://ringtv.craveonline.com/tag/kell-brook)

Record: 35-0-0 (24 KOs)

Ranking: This Week: 10 | Last Week: 10 | Weeks On List: 2

Title: IBF

Thebesteva
10-21-2015, 12:55 PM

Im not a Pac fan tbh...I respect his style and that he tries to go for the KO but look at my old threads I picked Floyd to win and even put money on him.

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 02:24 PM
I think Mayweather lost that fight too but decisions like that are far too common in that sport. See JMM- Pac 3

Mayweather retired undefeated. No cares what a loser like you think.

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 01:35 PM
http://youtu.be/KWsSxVDJKIk

Apple investing in the stock early. Smart move :tu

Apple again marketing to the masses who buy stuff based on hype but have no clue about the competition.

Ashy Larry
10-23-2015, 02:15 AM

Watched that fight like ten times. Had Castillo winning as well.

Ashy Larry
10-23-2015, 02:33 AM
PPV numbers definitely hurt K2 and Golovkin moreso because of who he fought. HBO, GBP and K2 couldn't sell Lemieux. Golovkin brought 145k to the PPV. Lemieux probably brought the other 5k. With that said, that's still 150k more than SOG. He already sold out in Ward's home state while Ward is barely selling out in his own city. Ward's style is not fan friendly. I love both of them but Golovkin should have the same opportunity Ward had during and after the Super Six. Let GGG clean out 160. He's halfway there. Cotto/Canelo winner already chicken shitting around not fighting at 160 against Golovkin for a title that has a limit at 160. That's crazy. Then probably go beat up Andy Lee.

WBC did the best thing and makes the winner have to defend against Golovkin. That's why GGG fought Rubio for that interim WBC title to get the number one contender spot. Force them to give up the belt or fight for the middleweight title (160). Catch weights are bullshit from Golovkin and Ward at 164 to Golovkin and Cotto/Canelo at 155 to Floyd and Canelo at 152. Manny has his catch weight desires as well.

Once GGG clean out 60 and move to 68, he'll have the same problem as he does at 60. Who is there to fight at 168? Is SOG gonna come back down from 72-75 to fight GGG at 68? PPV used to be for the big fights. Hagler-Hearns. Tyson-Holyfield. Ali-Frazier. Lemieux and GGG is not a big fight. The numbers said that. Golovkin is still a big draw but his dance partner gotta be right and probably a popular Latino. GGG vs Canelo/Cotto does really well. No question.

Koolaid_Man
10-23-2015, 06:47 AM
Watched that fight like ten times. Had Castillo winning as well.

Dam..10 times? After the first 2 times....Hopefully you was getting some head while watching the other 8 times. :lol

Ashy Larry
10-23-2015, 07:24 AM
You know, flipping through channels and run into the fight finish watching the remaining rounds. Floyd was outworked in that fight. uncle Bon and Top Tank was at work in that scrap. He redeemed himself though in the rematch.