PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: David West: I Gave Up Millions For This Bullcrap!!!

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 12:05 AM
:rollin What a loser. The Spurs look very old out there. At best I see a 7th seed.

Splits
10-21-2015, 12:11 AM
:lol at thread title

bitch ass OP will be grabbing his ankles and buying me hookers in a few months -->> worth :lol :lol :lol

:lmao Lakers making the playoffs

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 12:16 AM
:lol at thread title

bitch ass OP will be grabbing his ankles and buying me hookers in a few months -->> worth :lol :lol :lol

:lmao Lakers making the playoffs

You clowns can't even win a game. That team looks like absolute SHIT!!!

phyzik
10-21-2015, 12:30 AM

As if Pop or the Spurs ever cared about pre-season.... :lmao

Might as well jump on the Ghazi boat and try telling us about the shining example the Lakers are vs all other NBA teams.... :downspin:

DeRozan m8
10-21-2015, 02:13 AM

Its pre season, faggot?

Have you even watched a Spurs game?
Have you seen them close the games out?

If so, then you're retarded.
If not, then you're just stupid.

Either/or

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 02:21 AM
Its pre season, faggot?

Have you even watched a Spurs game?
Have you seen them close the games out?

If so, then you're retarded.
If not, then you're just stupid.

Either/or

I've tried... it always puts me to sleep.

DeRozan m8
10-21-2015, 04:22 AM
You should try the Clippers then

Though they know how to score too, which isn't what you're into it seems

Koolaid_Man
10-21-2015, 05:01 AM
:rollin What a loser. The Spurs look very old out there. At best I see a 7th seed.

He actually said he gave up the money in protest for Roy Hibbert....imagine if Lakers beat the Spurs in the playoffs this season..it would be one of the greatest gifts known to man and officially shut this site down :lmao

hater
10-21-2015, 07:25 AM
OP has a point. Spurs look like they will struggle vs athletic teams.

LMAlpha will be alright, but he is slow and looks even a bit chubby

our guards are pathetic at guarding athletics. unless Spurs start playing team ball like in 2014, we could easily lose in the 1st or 2nd round

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-21-2015, 08:22 AM
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

IT'S DAMN PRESEASON. The Spurs aren't even trying hard. Why the fuck would they care about winning preseason games. Preseason is mostly to evaluate bench players and get the starters minutes to wet their feet. The games have been close all the time with the Spurs starters and even 2nd unit. The 3rd stringers have been downright horrible for the Spurs, but these jokers are going to see next to none minutes in the regular season ANYWAYS.

hater
10-21-2015, 09:02 AM
So the Suns were trying and the Spurs were not?

Ya sure buddy

hater
10-21-2015, 09:07 AM
Reminds me of spursfans after the final game of last season: Pelicans were trying. Spurs were not. We don't care about seeding. :rolleyes

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-21-2015, 09:27 AM
So the Suns were trying and the Spurs were not?

Ya sure buddy

POP SAID THE SAME THING IN THIS INTERVIEW AFTER THE GAME. So maybe he saw what I saw. The Spurs weren't physical at all outside of Simmons and Ray.

Spurs tried against the Pelicans. But he difference is, the Pelicans treated like a game 7 playoff game where the Spurs treated like a regular season game.

Same last night. The Spurs treated it like a preseason game, whereas the Suns treated like a rivalry regular season game. Just saying, I have been watching the Spurs for over 20 years now. I have seen all their levels of intensity and can tell the effort they are putting in.

disciple
10-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Why do posters feed this dribble.(excuse the pun).

Like Pop has said for years 'act like you are not surprised and could do it again'.

Treat these trolls, haters and Spurs fan cliff jumpers with the respect they deserve.

Ignore the post entirely !!!!!

Mori Chu
10-21-2015, 10:27 AM
Conclusion is obvious: my Suns > Spurs.

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 10:32 AM
Conclusion is obvious: my Suns > Spurs.

Basically. I see an old slow team that shoots too many jump shots. They could miss the playoffs if they start slow. I'd love to see the look on Lamarsha's face when that happens.

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 10:33 AM
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

IT'S DAMN PRESEASON. The Spurs aren't even trying hard. Why the fuck would they care about winning preseason games. Preseason is mostly to evaluate bench players and get the starters minutes to wet their feet. The games have been close all the time with the Spurs starters and even 2nd unit. The 3rd stringers have been downright horrible for the Spurs, but these jokers are going to see next to none minutes in the regular season ANYWAYS.

Let me guess... you said that after the first loss in the playoffs, too?

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 10:35 AM
He actually said he gave up the money in protest for Roy Hibbert....imagine if Lakers beat the Spurs in the playoffs this season..it would be one of the greatest gifts known to man and officially shut this site down :lmao

Don't buy that shit, Kool. He used that as an excuse to be considered noble, but he's an idiot for that move.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-21-2015, 10:45 AM
Let me guess... you said that after the first loss in the playoffs, too?

Nope, I just said that Clips beat the Spurs asses that game. Last night's game, the Spurs weren't trying their hardest dude. Its PRESEASON. No reason to risk injury going 110% to win a MEANINGLESS GAME.

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 10:52 AM
Nope, I just said that Clips beat the Spurs asses that game. Last night's game, the Spurs weren't trying their hardest dude. Its PRESEASON. No reason to risk injury going 110% to win a MEANINGLESS GAME.

Whatever, faggot.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-21-2015, 10:54 AM
Whatever, faggot.

Still projecting I see.

DMC
10-21-2015, 07:53 PM
Bean setting records on Laker lows and NBA all time lows, with chucking and missing the playoffs in the prime of his career.

ChumpDumper
10-21-2015, 08:00 PM
OP watches the Spurs almost as much as he watches Naruto.

Chucho
10-21-2015, 10:36 PM
Then he actually is more qualified than 95% of the posters on this forum to make an opinion of the Spurs? No wonder this place is the drizzling shits.

Kawhitstorm
10-21-2015, 11:00 PM
Get a life

daledondale
10-22-2015, 08:30 AM
:lmao

maverick1948
10-23-2015, 10:23 PM
Are Buddy Mignon and Koolaid man gay lovers? They suck on each other.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-25-2015, 12:33 PM
But you won't bet your penis on it, OP.

How about this:::if the Lakers finish with a better record than the Spurs this year, I cut off my penis and post the video of it for evidence. If the Spurs finish with the better record, you cut off yours and post the video for evidence.

Fair enough?

Cry Havoc
10-25-2015, 04:23 PM

DPG21920
10-25-2015, 04:28 PM
But you won't bet your penis on it, OP.

How about this:::if the Lakers finish with a better record than the Spurs this year, I cut off my penis and post the video of it for evidence. If the Spurs finish with the better record, you cut off yours and post the video for evidence.

Fair enough?

He could just use a toenail clipper and snip it off in one little swoop :lol