PDA

View Full Version : Ran into Tony Parker at HEB last night

SpursforSix
10-21-2015, 10:09 AM
We shared a brief laugh about the syrup incident and then I prodded him about his thoughts on the upcoming season.

He said he thought they were in good shape to make another run at a championship with the new additions. Said they'd miss Splitter but LMA was certainly more dynamic.
Also said getting West like they did was a steal and should have a huge positive impact.

I then asked him what he thought about rumors that he'd lost a step. He agreed and said that's pretty much what age does to you. Said he was working on other parts of his game to help compensate. But he
realizes that he's going to have to accept a more reduced role and become more of a facilitator than in the past.

I told him he was thinking about things the right way and I wished him luck.

He asked me for a picture of my wife. I gave him a "no you di'unt". We laughed and parted ways.

Spur|n|Austin
10-21-2015, 10:17 AM
Just terrible.

dabom
10-21-2015, 10:21 AM
:lmao

freemeat
10-21-2015, 10:26 AM
I had dinner with Gregg Popovich last night.

SpursforSix
10-21-2015, 10:31 AM
Just terrible.

why? it was a very positive exchange.

Dex
10-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Needs more molasses.

wildcardX
10-21-2015, 11:51 AM
I need a HEB where I live, seems like you can just run into anyone there.

freemeat
10-21-2015, 12:02 PM
I went to Six Flags with Kawhi Leonard last weekend. He told me the Spurs would win the 2016 'ship, and then we shared some cotton candy.

Dancelot
10-21-2015, 12:06 PM
I went to Six Flags with Kawhi Leonard last weekend. He told me the Spurs would win the 2016 'ship, and then we shared some cotton candy.
:lol

K...
10-21-2015, 12:06 PM
I'll never ever underestimate the capability for people to murder even the most mundane jokes with derivative rambling.

The joke is that the hypothetical visit reinforces a gross stereo type...so for Leonard, you'd emphasise social anxiety, fear of Matt Barnes, rudeness to pre teen girls.

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 12:10 PM
We shared a brief laugh about the syrup incident and then I prodded him about his thoughts on the upcoming season.

He said he thought they were in good shape to make another run at a championship with the new additions. Said they'd miss Splitter but LMA was certainly more dynamic.
Also said getting West like they did was a steal and should have a huge positive impact.

I then asked him what he thought about rumors that he'd lost a step. He agreed and said that's pretty much what age does to you. Said he was working on other parts of his game to help compensate. But he
realizes that he's going to have to accept a more reduced role and become more of a facilitator than in the past.

I told him he was thinking about things the right way and I wished him luck.

He asked me for a picture of my wife. I gave him a "no you di'unt". We laughed and parted ways.

So he viewed you as a cuck?

spurraider21
10-21-2015, 12:13 PM
its gna be a real twist when we find out these HEB incidents all happened

SpursforSix
10-21-2015, 12:37 PM
So he viewed you as a cuck?

I don't know. We like to kid each other. I always give him shit about what he did to Brent. And he always acts like he wants to steal my wife away. Just good-natured ribbing.
Like whenever we're at the hot dog stand, I'll always say, "and 4 for my friend here".
Or whenever he comes over to shoot hoops, I have the goal cranked down to 8'.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-22-2015, 11:49 AM
I liked it SpursforSix. It had a good beat and I could dance to it. Nice job. :tu