PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Judge Rules Against Tim Duncan In 20 Million Investment Heist... Says Tim Was Stupid!

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 08:59 PM
:lol

This nigga just keep catching L's. After reading this court document I have no doubt that Amy took his ass to the woodshed. Jim is a complete fool with his money... and its sad!!! Basically... I'll sum it up for you financially illiterate jackasses. The defendant, Charles Banks prey'd upon Jim when he was a rookie and over the course of Jim's entire career, Banks would persuade Jim to invest in companies that Banks was an officer in. This guy would start a fund... tap Jim's pockets to invest in this fund... and repeat the process.:lmao:lmao:lmao How dumb can you be? I see how his college buddy got away with a condo. It must have been easy for Amy to give a cool million to her Latin lover. Hell... Jim probably had the money stashed in a cookie jar...:lol

Jim should be beyond embarrassed for this one. I know yall thought I wouldn't find this one.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/news/2015/09/18/tim-duncan-faces-slight-setback-in-case-against.html

http://media.bizj.us/view/img/7047152/tim-duncan-order-copy.pdf

Thebesteva
10-21-2015, 09:01 PM
Dont worry OP...guys like Tim Duncan will be fine meanwhile you'll be begging the county to not discontinue your food stamps

LkrFan
10-21-2015, 09:03 PM
midnightpulp

LkrFan
10-21-2015, 09:03 PM
CR:lmaoFL!

LkrFan
10-21-2015, 09:06 PM
Dex

midnightpulp
10-21-2015, 09:15 PM
Why would I care about Duncan's bank account?

As long as he's out there doing player of his generation thangs, I don't care if he blows his fortune on hookers and blow.

Buddy Mignon
10-21-2015, 09:25 PM

As long as he's out there doing player of his generation thangs, I don't care if he blows his fortune on hookers and blow.

Of course you do, mid.

The Reckoning
10-21-2015, 09:27 PM
broke tim means more years out of him. i approve.

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2015, 09:32 PM
Dont worry OP...guys like Tim Duncan will be fine meanwhile you'll be begging the county to not discontinue your food stamps
:lmao :wow

Dex
10-21-2015, 09:33 PM
http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/who-gives-a-shit.gif

Still tied with Kirby and counting.

Daniel Sedin
10-21-2015, 09:33 PM

You cared about Kobe's when he got that extension.

Henrik Sedin
10-21-2015, 09:34 PM
http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/who-gives-a-shit.gif

Still tied with Kirby and counting.

:lol congrats… took you a while to catch up

spurraider21
10-21-2015, 09:55 PM
kobe's extension was laughable because it hamstrung the team... the nba has this thing called a salary cap

duncan's bank account doesnt affect the spurs. kobe's contract is why the lakers are where they are

spurraider21
10-21-2015, 09:56 PM

This nigga just keep catching L's. After reading this court document I have no doubt that Amy took his ass to the woodshed. Jim is a complete fool with his money... and its sad!!! Basically... I'll sum it up for you financially illiterate jackasses. The defendant, Charles Banks prey'd upon Jim when he was a rookie and over the course of Jim's entire career, Banks would persuade Jim to invest in companies that Banks was an officer in. This guy would start a fund... tap Jim's pockets to invest in this fund... and repeat the process.:lmao:lmao:lmao How dumb can you be? I see how his college buddy got away with a condo. It must have been easy for Amy to give a cool million to her Latin lover. Hell... Jim probably had the money stashed in a cookie jar...:lol

Jim should be beyond embarrassed for this one. I know yall thought I wouldn't find this one.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/news/2015/09/18/tim-duncan-faces-slight-setback-in-case-against.html

:lmao the article title is "Tim Duncan faces slight setback in case against former financial adviser"

ElNono
10-21-2015, 10:04 PM
The ruling is for venues/arbitration...

Nothing was resolved about the cases here... smh

I'll let you know when you can ride your camel to celebrate Jim losing the case, tbh

Splits
10-21-2015, 10:18 PM

I'll let you know when you can ride your camel to celebrate Jim losing the case, tbh

:lmao OP is worse than Capri_Son when it comes to misrepresenting "news". What a faggot.

midnightpulp
10-21-2015, 10:21 PM
:lmao OP is worse than Capri_Son when it comes to misrepresenting "news". What a faggot.

100.00 that Kirby doesn't break 40% this year? I got the over.

Minimum 40 games. It's a push if the faggot runs to the DL before then.

Splits
10-21-2015, 10:23 PM
100.00 that Kirby doesn't break 40% this year? I got the over.

Minimum 40 games. It's a push if the faggot runs to the DL before then.

Minimum 55 games and you got a wager, I've got under 40%.

midnightpulp
10-21-2015, 10:23 PM

:tu

Chucho
10-21-2015, 10:34 PM
Kobe isn't getting near 40.01% to break 40%. Dude is done and trying to be a poor man's Hero Ball TMac, except with really lousy shooting.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2015, 01:35 PM

:lmao that's money down the drain....it baffles me why dis negro would play for 2 mill a yr after Mr. Banks fleeced him...Pop nem fleecing him too....

BD24
10-22-2015, 01:41 PM
:lmao that's money down the drain....it baffles me why dis negro would play for 2 mill a yr after Mr. Banks fleeced him...Pop nem fleecing him too....
Yet he still has more money in the bank than you will ever see, funny how that works.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2015, 01:49 PM
Yet he still has more money in the bank than you will ever see, funny how that works.

This is true....even that illegal alien who came up in his wife while taking a cool million has more money than i'll ever see...

Biernutz
10-22-2015, 02:04 PM
look who pays with his balls cut off.....we know who wears the pants

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/kobe-and-vanessa-bryant-490x325_zps00ukbeqi.jpg

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Tim isn't a cheap Jew, the guy is an Island dude who couldn't give a shyt about excess wealth. Dude is more concerned about chilling out & working on his craft. I pretty sure it was his money hungry Jew lawyer that insisted on suing the guy. You on the other hand are most worried about the status of another man's dick.

Xevious
10-22-2015, 02:25 PM
Just look at the way Duncan dresses. He's probably one of the more frugal pro athletes around. I don't think anybody's worried (or even cares) about him going broke.

DeRozan m8
10-22-2015, 04:04 PM
Why are these few Laker fans so obsessed with the Spurs?

I could never imagine stooping so low, or even giving enough of a fuck, to post on a Lakers board, let alone every day.

Rent free, bitches

Mitch
10-22-2015, 04:07 PM
Hopefully he will take what's left of his bank account and just live off that, he has no ability outside of basketball.

DeRozan m8
10-22-2015, 04:21 PM
Hopefully he will take what's left of his bank account and just live off that, he has no ability outside of basketball.

Sounds like you, except you aren't good at basketball.

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 04:22 PM

Now this is truth. Forget what all these other faggots are preaching.

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 04:23 PM
Why are these few Laker fans so obsessed with the Spurs?

I could never imagine stooping so low, or even giving enough of a fuck, to post on a Lakers board, let alone every day.

Rent free, bitches

You come off like a salted pussy.

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Tim isn't a cheap Jew, the guy is an Island dude who couldn't give a shyt about excess wealth. Dude is more concerned about chilling out & working on his craft. I pretty sure it was his money hungry Jew lawyer that insisted on suing the guy. You on the other hand are most worried about the status of another man's dick.

Yeah right... go lay eggs, son. If Jim cared nothing about excess wealth he would have kept his money in his pocket instead of trusting a snake in the grass investor that he met at a yoga class. LOL!!!

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 04:28 PM

He could easily command 20 million in the open market. I can't wait until that faggot blows the rest of his wad losing in some worldwide Dungeons & Dragon tournament.

Mitch
10-22-2015, 04:47 PM
He could easily command 20 million in the open market. I can't wait until that faggot blows the rest of his wad losing in some worldwide Dungeons & Dragon tournament.

I actually envision the guy attempting to start a video game company like some baseball player did once.

DeRozan m8
10-22-2015, 04:48 PM
You come off like a salted pussy.

Pretty funny coming from you...tbh

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 05:00 PM
Yeah right... go lay eggs, son. If Jim cared nothing about excess wealth he would have kept his money in his pocket instead of trusting a snake in the grass investor that he met at a yoga class. LOL!!!

He gave him money to shut him up & didn't even care about the investment until his greedy Jewish lawyer discovered it during the divorce & insisted that he sue. He sued the dude to shut up the lawyer...Tim even insisted on postponing the trial b/c he didn't give a shyt.

DMC
10-22-2015, 05:44 PM
Sunday morning coming down... eh Bud?

whitemamba
10-22-2015, 07:19 PM
:lmao jim

Fabbs
10-22-2015, 07:27 PM
Actual headline in article in linked:
Tim Duncan faces slight setback in case against former financial adviser

whitemamba
10-22-2015, 07:28 PM
Of course you do, mid.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2015, 07:52 PM
Now this is truth. Forget what all these other faggots are preaching.

I hate this happened to Duncan...it gives us regular blacks a bad name and a bleak future....if this can happen to one of the whitest talking black men alive..who actually went to school around whites and fucking graduated from Wake Forest....he's been around Pop..and all kinds of good influences..he married a nice white girl...dude is smart and educated...it gives ordinary blacks no hope....he completely feel asleep behind the wheel....

and Kobe just has a high school diploma and speaks 4 different languages but never got fleeced like that....Duncan made us look bad....validated the white stereotypes of us as dumb black monkeys....:lol

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 08:28 PM
I hate this happened to Duncan...it gives us regular blacks a bad name and a bleak future....if this can happen to one of the whitest talking black men alive..who actually went to school around whites and fucking graduated from Wake Forest....he's been around Pop..and all kinds of good influences..he married a nice white girl...dude is smart and educated...it gives ordinary blacks no hope....he completely feel asleep behind the wheel....

and Kobe just has a high school diploma and speaks 4 different languages but never got fleeced like that....Duncan made us look bad....validated the white stereotypes of us as dumb black monkeys....:lol

Tim's mom was WHITE & his dad was an ISLAND dude. He grew up on the island hoping to become an Olympic swimmer. He is far from fitting your stereotypical Philly black dude who declared that he wanted to be like the Fresh Prince & also wanted to be a rapper:lol.

Biernutz
10-22-2015, 08:49 PM

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Blah-Blah-Blah_zpswpu4vjt3.gif

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Tim's mom was WHITE & his dad was an ISLAND dude. He grew up on the island hoping to become an Olympic swimmer. He is far from fitting your stereotypical Philly black dude who declared that he wanted to be like the Fresh Prince & also wanted to be a rapper:lol.

What do you mean his pops was islander dude. You mean tropical nigga?

Ginobilly
10-22-2015, 09:04 PM

Tim's mom wasn't white. She was either Mexican or Indian/Arabic.

ambchang
10-22-2015, 09:09 PM

So you think Tim is either a top tiered nba player even at this age, or a huge revenue generator? Never bought you had such high regard for Tim

ambchang
10-22-2015, 09:12 PM

Katy girl fleeced Kobe pretty good. Got paid and didn't have to finish the job.

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 09:58 PM
Tim's mom wasn't white. She was either Mexican or Indian/Arabic.
Nah, she was West Indian/White. LoL @ Mexican's in the Caribbean, that would be Puerto Ricans, Dominicans...etc.

What do you mean his pops was islander dude. You mean tropical nigga?
Ever met West Indians? They have a totally different culture than African Americans.

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 10:27 PM
Nah, she was West Indian/White. LoL @ Mexican's in the Caribbean, that would be Puerto Ricans, Dominicans...etc.

Ever met West Indians? They have a totally different culture than African Americans.

So you telling me that if this nigga walked in a bank you'd give him a fair interest rate?

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/journalnow.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/d/7b/d7b7f310-2602-11e3-9001-001a4bcf6878/5243157ab38b0.image.jpg

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 10:28 PM

Culture doesn't determine your race, you jackass. Jim's parents are niggas. And Jim is a nigga.

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 11:06 PM
So you telling me that if this nigga walked in a bank you'd give him a fair interest rate?

He would just go to a West Indian bank which happens to be owned by West Indians.

Culture doesn't determine your race, you jackass. Jim's parents are niggas. And Jim is a nigga.

"Niggas" don't claim Tim & he's from the VA where black folks run the country. Whitey simply writes him a fat check for playing basketball & he's worshiped in a state w/ the largest redneck population. The white media even turned their backs on his Caucasian wife & called her out.

I would be worried about him if he was flipping burgers like you:
LQaJ2o5V60E

Clipper Nation
10-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Catfaggot being a faggot, per par.

Venti Quattro
10-22-2015, 11:32 PM
:lmao Cuck

spurraider21
10-23-2015, 01:08 AM
Just look at the way Duncan dresses. He's probably one of the more frugal pro athletes around. I don't think anybody's worried (or even cares) about him going broke.
yeah he's so frugal he spent a million bucks on somebody else's gym

Koolaid_Man
10-23-2015, 06:41 AM

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/journalnow.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/d/7b/d7b7f310-2602-11e3-9001-001a4bcf6878/5243157ab38b0.image.jpg

Now I see why he likes being held from behind....like father like son...:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-23-2015, 06:42 AM

Luva going hard...:lmao

td4mvp2k
10-23-2015, 06:52 AM
td losin 20 mil + wins chip > kobe payed 25 mil with -30 wins :tu

Reck
10-23-2015, 06:57 AM
I'll sum it up for you financially illiterate jackasses.

WELP.

Time to watch Naruto reruns. :bobo

Horse
10-23-2015, 12:50 PM

This faggot can't even read.

Horse
10-23-2015, 12:55 PM

And you'll be waiting with an open mouth when he blows his wad

Kawhitstorm
10-23-2015, 05:41 PM
Now I see why he likes being held from behind....like father like son...:lol

I guess you didn't have a father to give you a hug.

DMC
10-24-2015, 10:32 PM
You can always tell the alts who are shitty IRL because they use :lol when they think they've said something funny, to cue you to get it.

midnightpulp
03-22-2016, 11:18 PM

Almost there, Splits.

Hopefully Tony Allen will break his ankle or something.