PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: How Long Will The Illegal Alien Remain On Tammy's Payroll

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2015, 01:52 PM
You know dude gonna siphon away some of those child support payments and all the extra money for the gag order....dude hit a fucking gold / cash mine tbh

Mitch
10-22-2015, 04:12 PM
I dunno, KAM, he's probably selling sex tapes he makes with Amy to Duncan for a premium.

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 04:30 PM
You know dude gonna siphon away some of those child support payments and all the extra money for the gag order....dude hit a fucking gold / cash mine tbh

I swear... there's not a day that goes by that I dont wish I was him. I would have opened up a chain of rib shacks all over San Antonio.

Mitch
10-22-2015, 04:46 PM
I swear... there's not a day that goes by that I dont wish I was him. I would have opened up a chain of rib shacks all over San Antonio.

Flavored lard would be a popular cooking ingredient there. I think selling specialty lard would be a real contribution to San Antonio fine dining.

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 04:47 PM
Flavored lard would be a popular cooking ingredient there. I think selling specialty lard would be a real contribution to San Antonio fine dining.

Dude... you should have kept that one to yourself. Lol

Mitch
10-22-2015, 04:54 PM
Dude... you should have kept that one to yourself. Lol

I hope somebody gives the idea a shot, easy money in southern obesity States and Hispanics love cooking with the stuff. Personally I don't do business in the food industry, I invest in real estate and public works.

DMC
10-22-2015, 05:46 PM
Since Kobe's MiL is illegal and he gave her a mansion.. all seems normal.

DPG21920
10-22-2015, 07:29 PM
He will probably be on the payroll the same amount of time Upshaw will be on the Lakers

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 11:49 PM

Idiot, adultery can have a significant impact on how the court decides the financial issues in a Texas divorce, both alimony and property division. Unlike many other states, Texas courts consider adultery when deciding how to divide the couple’s property in a divorce. A spouse who was unfaithful may receive a smaller share of the couple’s property and funds. Texas courts may also deny alimony to a spouse who has committed adultery.

Tim hired a personal investigator & ethered her in court w/ a manila folder full of evidence. She made up the bi-sexual rumors hoping it would stick but she didn't have the texts, phone records, e-mail, PDA pics to prove it (bitch submitted a group photo w/ her in it as evidence:lmao). Tim now has full custody of the kids & she is only allowed visitation rights w/o her trainer boyfriend being present. She doesn't get any alimony & got crumbs from the property/business that they started after their marriage all b/c she tried to mess w/ Texas divorce courts.

DeRozan m8
10-23-2015, 02:00 AM
I swear... there's not a day that goes by that I dont wish I was him.

No shit