PDA

View Full Version : Still here?

JudynTX
10-22-2015, 02:11 PM
I can't believe this place is still open.

Blake
10-22-2015, 02:19 PM
No kidding. This place is a ghost town

Active Users

There are currently*800 users online.*(147 members and 653 guests

JudynTX
10-22-2015, 02:40 PM
No kidding. This place is a ghost town

:lol if you believe that. Troll bot

BacktoBasics
10-22-2015, 04:36 PM
This is what happens when posters like Avante decide to shit where they eat. Then they wonder why the house clears out. I'm sure activity will pick up a bit once the season starts.

Blake
10-22-2015, 04:42 PM
:lol if you believe that. Troll bot

i thought with 800 people viewing that the sarcasm was obvious.

Wild Cobra
10-22-2015, 06:51 PM
This is where the trolls have moved to.

Very few intelligent threads any more.

mrsmaalox
10-23-2015, 08:56 AM
No reason to come around here much any more. I do skim the threads in all the forums every couple of days for something interesting to read, but I don't bother to log in unless there is something I want to comment on.

Avante
10-23-2015, 12:21 PM
This place has always had an over abundance of immature posters only here to see if they can bug others while safely hidden away, knowing there will be no repurcussions for their actions.

Never seen a place with so many who know so little, and I'm dead serious. Most here have no depth, they are very limited. I do have fun however, it's very entertaining watching how these simpletons deal with a guy like me, it's funny.

mrsmaalox
10-23-2015, 12:57 PM
This place has always had an over abundance of immature posters only here to see if they can bug others while safely hidden away, knowing there will be no repurcussions for their actions.

Never seen a place with so many who know so little, and I'm dead serious. Most here have no depth, they are very limited. I do have fun however, it's very entertaining watching how these simpletons deal with a guy like me, it's funny.

The decline started about the time you showed up. Dead serious.

JudynTX
10-23-2015, 01:08 PM

I agree with this. Let's not forget the other 2 who completely ruined this place with a fake death.

Avante
10-23-2015, 01:48 PM

So I had that much of an infuense, I made that big an impact? Why?

Avante
10-23-2015, 01:50 PM
I agree with this. Let's not forget the other 2 who completely ruined this place with a fake death.

So nobody here had any discipline? They couldn't do their thing, I do? Ya don't see me entering threads I'm not interested in and the obvious retards I ignore. Others couldn't do that?

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 01:54 PM
So nobody here had any discipline? They couldn't do their thing, I do? Ya don't see me entering threads I'm not interested in and the obvious retards I ignore. Others couldn't do that?

:lol

You see every thread as an opportunity to talk about football, track, dem blues, and you having sex with kids overseas.

Avante
10-23-2015, 02:44 PM

You see every thread as an opportunity to talk about football, track, dem blues, and you having sex with kids overseas.

So you've never noticed I rarely post in others threads, really? Dude, my threads would go 20 pages, 30 pages, I have a 210 pager here, why? Now does anyone have to post there, how come my threads far out did anyone elses, well?

Look at you, who do you search out, yep...Avante...why is that?

People come here to mess with others, and it's real obvious. I'm 66 years old little fella, loaded with $$$$ and experience, seen and done more than any of you little shits, totally on another level, funny watching ya little people, soooooo simple and limited.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2015, 02:56 PM
Avante posted four times in someone else's thread today.

Avante
10-23-2015, 03:01 PM
See this freak above...THAT...is what's wrong with this place. Little fucks like that one who do nothing here but that sort of thing, notice how this freak never posts threads himself, he just comes here to bug Avante and everyone else.

I don't post in 95% of the threads here, the reason being....boring!

ChumpDumper
10-23-2015, 03:04 PM
Just keep talking about yourself.

Avante
10-23-2015, 03:12 PM
Right there is what turns people off to this board. This guy will follow me from thread to thread, not once posting a thread about anything, he comes here for only one reason..."can I bug somebody"....it's sad to see. We have too may here like this freak.

If he were standing in front of me he wouldn't say shit, but in hiding, that sucks~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
10-23-2015, 03:19 PM
What are you saying you would do to me if I said you posted six times in someone else's thread to your face?

Avante
10-23-2015, 03:35 PM
Now that is why guys like this freak come here. All those threads out there but where does he zero in on, yep, Avante. Now watch, he'll spend hours doing this, is that sad to watch or what? No thought of doing anything else, and I don't even talk "with" this freak and he STILL follows me around, wow, hard to believe we have posters here this totally fucked up.

Here he is again, wow~~~~~

ChumpDumper
10-23-2015, 03:38 PM
Now that is why guys like this freak come here. All those threads out there but where does he zero in on, yep, Avante. Now watch, he'll spend hours doing this, is that sad to watch or what? No thought of doing anything else, and I don't even talk "with" this freak and he STILL follows me around, wow, hard to believe we have posters here this totally fucked up.

Here he is again, wow~~~~~You didn't answer my question.

What are you saying you would do to me if I said you posted seven times in someone else's thread to your face?

SmacktheTrolls
10-23-2015, 06:59 PM
This is where the trolls have moved to.

Very few intelligent threads any more.

There was!?

AmericanPsycho
10-23-2015, 07:18 PM
No reason to come around here much any more. I do skim the threads in all the forums every couple of days for something interesting to read, but I don't bother to log in unless there is something I want to comment on.

This was never really a place for intelligent, deep threads.

ashbeeigh
10-23-2015, 09:49 PM
This could have been a nostalgic post of ST of the past and how things have changed but then Avante showed up.

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 10:49 PM
SHOW US YOUR BRAS

patriotic duty

Weird. But whatever I guess...PM me for the pics.

Avante
10-24-2015, 04:07 AM
This could have been a nostalgic post of ST of the past and how things have changed but then Avante showed up.

Has anyone ever made a bigger impact here than Avante? I have people still following me around.

ashbeeigh
10-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Has anyone ever made a bigger impact here than Avante? I have people still following me around.

Replying in third person? Aren't you cool.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2015, 11:49 AM
Replying in third person? Aren't you cool.He's all talk.

Actually he couldn't even talk about what he would do if I told him he posted in someone else's thread eight times to his face.

Avante
10-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Replying in third person? Aren't you cool.

When I first started doing this messageboard trip about 15 years ago or so, I started off as just Larry and was who I am. Then I noticed 90% of the people who hang out on these boards are pretty much assholes/pricks...in hiding, so I decided to become....Brutal/RaZon/Texas/Avante.....a big good looking, powerfully built master of them blues, football, track, literature. Being myself wasn't going to work, because I was surrounded by jerks. As you can see I nailed it, everywhere I go I become the featured attraction, hahahahahaha!!!!!!! It's always....you Googled that...hahaha!!!!!! Everyone dying to show me up, but they can't, and it's funny watching them try.

I have fun with little shits like you.

mouse
10-25-2015, 07:33 AM
After Dizzg left this place has gone uphill.

Star Player
10-25-2015, 08:33 AM
PM me too. Thanks.

JoeChalupa
10-28-2015, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I'm still here.

I. Hustle
10-28-2015, 12:41 PM
After troll forum got deleted this place got hit hard. I like going back and forth and messing with people but there really isn't anyone on here that is fun anymore. Koolero and Avante have the same old tired crap. It's either the virgin that lives with his parents talking about all the chicks he gets on money he has or it's the pedo that is always talking about the underage she boy tail he had and how it was cool because 8 is the age of consent over there.

BacktoBasics
10-28-2015, 01:01 PM
Being myself wasn't going to workThis is a true story. No one liked you then and no one likes you now. The only difference is that your ego couldn't deal with the real "Larry" being rejected and now that the alter you is being rejected it's much easier to fool yourself.

Avante
10-28-2015, 01:14 PM
After troll forum got deleted this place got hit hard. I like going back and forth and messing with people but there really isn't anyone on here that is fun anymore. Koolero and Avante have the same old tired crap. It's either the virgin that lives with his parents talking about all the chicks he gets on money he has or it's the pedo that is always talking about the underage she boy tail he had and how it was cool because 8 is the age of consent over there.

Why not deal in reality amigo? I was simply a young sailor on liberty, ok? If ya weren't so damn stupid you'd get that.

Avante
10-28-2015, 01:15 PM
This is a true story. No one liked you then and no one likes you now. The only difference is that your ego couldn't deal with the real "Larry" being rejected and now that the alter you is being rejected it's much easier to fool yourself.

All we ever see you doing here little fuck, is talking about me. When ya going to start a thread or do something other than Avante.....well?

Avante
10-28-2015, 01:17 PM
The impact Avante has made here really is amazing, yep, if all of us were stranded on some island, in three months time you'd all be working for Avante. Hell. we'd name our island....Avantetopia

DisAsTerBot
10-28-2015, 01:55 PM
bro, if spurstalk posters were stranded on an island, you'd have been killed years ago. tbh

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 02:02 PM
bro, if spurstalk posters were stranded on an island, you'd have been killed years ago. tbhNo shit. The blubber alone would fuel oil lamps for decades.

gameFACE
10-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Still here but I'm down from .51 posts per day to .42...........

Drachen
10-28-2015, 07:47 PM
I'm here

man on wire
10-28-2015, 10:59 PM
Still a cool place to chill.

mouse
10-29-2015, 12:04 AM
^ Favorite film Walk the Line

Avante
10-29-2015, 12:59 AM
bro, if spurstalk posters were stranded on an island, you'd have been killed years ago. tbh

You know as well as I do if we had a party, I'd be the one everyone would want to see/meet, so why fight it?

ChumpDumper
10-29-2015, 01:38 AM
lol Avante is the most insecure fatty on the board.

Avante
10-29-2015, 01:55 AM
Little people, look at this guy, I don't even talk to this moron and here he is...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what I'm talking about right there. Look at who this queer focuses on, yep...Avante. That's the impact I've made.

I. Hustle
10-29-2015, 09:43 AM
Hustle is getting tired of some of these posts. All Hustle wanted to do was come in here and see some of Hustle's old friends. Instead, Hustle has to read all the bitchin and moanin from the pervert that Hustle doesn't like.

JudynTX
10-29-2015, 10:06 AM

You're a damn liar. You are guilty of doing this right now in my thread.

Avante
10-29-2015, 11:02 AM
You're a damn liar. You are guilty of doing this right now in my thread.

I'll go slow...

I'M INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD

ok, little one?

I. Hustle
10-29-2015, 11:07 AM
Why is Avante interested in this thread? Hustle understands why Hustle is interested but not why Avante would care.

All Hustle sees is Avante coming in to stir the pot and stick Avante's nose where Avante's nose doesn't belong. Hustle thinks that Avante is just starved for attention and Avante has just run out of money and is frustrated about not being able to visit Saigon.

Avante
10-29-2015, 01:01 PM
Why is Avante interested in this thread? Hustle understands why Hustle is interested but not why Avante would care.

All Hustle sees is Avante coming in to stir the pot and stick Avante's nose where Avante's nose doesn't belong. Hustle thinks that Avante is just starved for attention and Avante has just run out of money and is frustrated about not being able to visit Saigon.

Little people, there ya are a 19-22 year old kid in a world you know nothing. You get off the ship around 5pm, ya got until 6am the next day to get back, now what are you going to? Yep, go over with a bunch of guys lookig for a good time/fun....ya with me? Now tell me are you going to be...."oh no no sweetheart we can't do that"....BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to do what 100% of what everyone else is doing, having some drinks. dance and then get some pussy. Any guy here saying they wouldn't have done that is a fucking liar.

I. Hustle
10-29-2015, 01:25 PM
Little people, there ya are a 19-22 year old kid in a world you know nothing. You get off the ship around 5pm, ya got until 6am the next day to get back, now what are you going to? Yep, go over with a bunch of guys lookig for a good time/fun....ya with me? Now tell me are you going to be...."oh no no sweetheart we can't do that"....BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to do what 100% of what everyone else is doing, having some drinks. dance and then get some pussy. Any guy here saying they wouldn't have done that is a fucking liar.

Hustle would have noticed that the lady boy is A.) a boy and B.) only 4 feet tall. Hustle doesn't like the fact that Avante has a sickness. If Hustle was falsely accused of something so heinous, Hustle wouldn't keep fighting it like Avante does. Hustle thinks that, because Avante fights it so hard, Avante has flowers in the attic.

Avante
10-29-2015, 01:36 PM
Hustle would have noticed that the lady boy is A.) a boy and B.) only 4 feet tall. Hustle doesn't like the fact that Avante has a sickness. If Hustle was falsely accused of something so heinous, Hustle wouldn't keep fighting it like Avante does. Hustle thinks that, because Avante fights it so hard, Avante has flowers in the attic.

Hustle is a fucking idiot if he really thinks those bars hired lady boys to hustle drinks. Stupid, the whole thing over there is ....SELLING DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ok ya fucking moron? Now tell me stupid what sailor wants his buddies seeing him with little girls (not that there were any there) well, now think about that stupid. So ya want your buddies telling everyone..."Hustle likes the little kids, what a pedo"....ok?

Fucking idiot~~~~

I. Hustle
10-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Hustle is a fucking idiot if he really thinks those bars hired lady boys to hustle drinks. Stupid, the whole thing over there is ....SELLING DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ok ya fucking moron? Now tell me stupid what sailor wants his buddies seeing him with little girls (not that there were any there) well, now think about that stupid. So ya want your buddies telling everyone..."Hustle likes the little kids, what a pedo"....ok?

Fucking idiot~~~~

Hustle wasn't there. Avante was there. Hustle read repeatedly how Avante said Avante had no idea what their ages were and didn't care. Hustle thinks that if it walks like a pedo and talks like a pedo...

JudynTX
10-29-2015, 02:15 PM
I'll go slow...

I'M INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD

ok, little one?

You're interested in ruining it.

Avante
10-29-2015, 02:19 PM
I confess it was funny watching you dummies act well dumb about this ...sailor/hooker...thing. No thought process at all, none!!!!!!!!!!

Think ya little shits, ok? There ya are in a room full of females, and you can have anyone ya want. So you are going to zero in on a little kid? Now think about that, ok idiots? You want your friends (and you always hit the beach with a gang) seeing you with a little kid, think about that ya dumb fucks. You want them going back to the ship and..."Avante was with a little girl, what a sick fuck"....huh?

Look idiots, ya wanna be with a full grown woman with some damn experience, yep, full grown tits/ass, ok morons?

Never seen so many idiots in one place in my life, fucking Texas.

Avante
10-29-2015, 02:20 PM
You're interested in ruining it.

How do you that? Go ahead how do you ruin a thread on a messageboard, well?

Spurminator
10-29-2015, 02:24 PM
I resisted the Ignore feature for a long time, but it's been pretty useful in this forum. It reduces the sheer volume of nothingness several posters contribute to The Club and makes them easier to scroll past.

ohmwrecker
10-29-2015, 08:33 PM
Just checking in . . . not encouraged. I would talk some hoops, but upstairs is full of shit takes and pathetic attempts at trolling. NBA forum is a dumpster fire as usual and it is as boring as dried turds down here. This place used to be fun. :td

ChumpDumper
10-29-2015, 09:13 PM
Avante is especially boring. Talks about exactly the same shit every time.

CuckingFunt
10-29-2015, 11:53 PM
I check in every now and then to see what's going on. It generally takes reading only a couple posts to confirm I should just keep on moving.

DJR210
10-30-2015, 12:38 AM
Fuck.. Avante just killed another topic.

Avante
10-30-2015, 12:38 AM
Avante is especially boring. Talks about exactly the same shit every time.

Is this sad or what, this freak NEVER does anything here himself and then expects me/us to entertain his uncreative/boring ass. Why doesn't this freak start threads talking about what...it....wants to talk about?

Avante
10-30-2015, 12:41 AM
Fuck.. Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) just killed another topic.

You really this fucking stupid man? What do I have to do with you or anyone else here, well? And, how many tmes have you fucked up a thread?

Doug Whiner
10-30-2015, 05:56 AM
Where is ev-ery-onnnee?

ChumpDumper
10-30-2015, 08:55 AM
Is this sad or what, this freak NEVER does anything here himself and then expects me/us to entertain his uncreative/boring ass. Why doesn't this freak start threads talking about what...it....wants to talk about?See? Same old shit.

Get another shtick, tubby.

JoeChalupa
11-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Meh, it is what it is.

mouse
11-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Not even Debbie downer could dim the spirits around here.

I. Hustle
11-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Why not just put him on ignore. Putting Avante and Koolero on ignore would help this place out. I have never done it before with anyone but I think I am going to make the jump. If everyone did it, can you imagine how much better this place could be?

mrsmaalox
11-02-2015, 12:16 PM
This message is hidden because I. Hustle is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Huh?

JudynTX
11-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Huh?

Why do we still see the poster's name when we put them on ignore? That kind of defeats the purpose, no?

I. Hustle
11-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Huh?

LMAO

c'mere and gimme a big smoochy smooch

I. Hustle
11-02-2015, 03:00 PM

Why do we still see the poster's name when we put them on ignore? That kind of defeats the purpose, no?

Et tu Jude?

Avante
11-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Why not just put him on ignore. Putting Avante and Koolero on ignore would help this place out. I have never done it before with anyone but I think I am going to make the jump. If everyone did it, can you imagine how much better this place could be?

Little man, when did we start hearing....this place is boring? It was when I got pinked and others got banned.

Dude, we have posters here right now who follow me around, why? This place is about fucking with others, you don't know that?

Blake
11-04-2015, 10:25 PM
Little man, when did we start hearing....this place is boring? It was when I got pinked and others got banned.

Dude, we have posters here right now who follow me around, why? This place is about fucking with others, you don't know that?

go away for a long time so we can test your theory.

I. Hustle
11-05-2015, 10:04 AM
go away for a long time so we can test your theory.

Again, I am in total agreement with Blake.