PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks -7 at SF tonight...any takers

SpursforSix
10-22-2015, 02:29 PM
Wish I jumped on this at -4 earlier. But I'm taking Seattle -7. Anyone else putting money on this piece of garbage?

Raven
10-22-2015, 03:56 PM
seattle will win by 30 points or so tbh

UNT Eagles 2016
10-22-2015, 04:07 PM
Go Niners!! NFC East can hope to get 2 in that way

Holden_Caulfield
10-22-2015, 07:26 PM
I put 20$ on bovada for -7

chunticakes
10-22-2015, 08:56 PM
I decided not get in on this because of last week's fiasco.

So far its looking like I fucked up again lol.

Who knows, let's wait til the 4th, maybe Seattle will have another epic collapse.

Avante
10-23-2015, 11:21 AM
I couldn't root against my Niners. Wow, do we suck or what? The Ravens must really be bad.

SuperCam
10-23-2015, 11:29 AM
I couldn't root against my Niners. Wow, do we suck or what? The Ravens must really be bad.

are you from SF or are you just another 1980s bandwagon faggot?

Avante
10-23-2015, 11:46 AM
are you from SF or are you just another 1980s bandwagon faggot?

Ask your mama if I'm a faggot ya little bitch, ok?

I live in central Cali and go back to the days of Y.A.Tittle, R.C.Owens, J.D.Smith, Abe Woodson, Jim Johnson, long long time Niner fan. Own all those cards of the legends like Joe "The Jet" Perry, Hugh "The King" McElhenny, Leo "The Lion" Nomellini, Bob St.Clair.

The 80's, ....?...hahaha!!!! Try the 50's.

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Ask your mama if I'm a faggot ya little bitch, ok?

I live in central Cali and go back to the days of Y.A.Tittle, R.C.Owens, J.D.Smith, Abe Woodson, Jim Johnson, long long time Niner fan. Own all those cards of the legends like Joe "The Jet" Perry, Hugh "The King" McElhenny, Leo "The Lion" Nomellini, Bob St.Clair.

The 80's, ....?...hahaha!!!! Try the 50's.

Don't forget to tell him about Pee Pee the Kidnapper

Avante
10-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Don't forget to tell him about Pee Pee the Kidnapper

It's...Peanut the Kidnapper...ok little guy?

He was from Alabama so you'd want to mix him in with....

Walter Roland
Lucille Bogan
Bullet Williams
The Birmingham Jug Band
Ed Bell
Pillie Bolling
Edward Thompson
Marshall Owens
Boweavil Jackson
Jaybird Coleman
Sonny Scott

Of all the territories, Alabama is known for being the most primitive, which is a good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7smF7MsnDiE

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 12:01 PM
It's...Peanut the Kidnapper...ok little guy?

He was from Alabama so you'd want to mix him in with....

Walter Roland
Lucille Bogan
Bullet Williams
The Birmingham Jug Band
Ed Bell
Pillie Bolling
Edward Thompson
Marshall Owens
Boweavil Jackson
Jaybird Coleman
Sonny Scott

Of all the territories, Alabama is known for being the most primitive, which is a good thing.

And by "primitive" we all know you mean black.

Avante
10-23-2015, 12:05 PM
And by "primitive" we all know you mean black.

Wrong yet again. It gets no more primitive than white hick Doc Boggs. Then there's....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7JQT_XuYC8

Primitive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwfLR_f3ZtQ

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 12:33 PM
Those guys weren't from Alabama.

Avante
10-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Those guys weren't from Alabama.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Dude, just how fucking dumb are you?

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 01:52 PM
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Dude, just how fucking dumb are you?

No idea. I just know you went from describing primitive Alabama to putting up YouTubes of musicians NOT from primitive Alabama and not even from Alabama.
In a football thread.

Avante
10-23-2015, 02:09 PM
No idea. I just know you went from describing primitive Alabama to putting up YouTubes of musicians NOT from primitive Alabama and not even from Alabama.
In a football thread.

You're the one who brought up Peanut the Kidnapper, not me, right?

I'll go slow...

The fact Alabama is considered the most primitive of them old blues has nothing tio do with race, ok? There were tons of white guys like....Hayes Sheperd, Doc Boggs, The Skillet Lickers, The Callahan Brothers, The Allen Brothers, just as primtive, ok? They came from all over the south, ok little fella?

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 02:14 PM
You're the one who brought up Peanut the Kidnapper, not me, right?

I'll go slow...

The fact Alabama is considered the most primitive of them old blues has nothing tio do with race, ok? There were tons of white guys like....Hayes Sheperd, Doc Boggs, The Skillet Lickers, The Callahan Brothers, The Allen Brothers, just as primtive, ok? They came from all over the south, ok little fella?

All I said was "Pee Pee the Kidnapper". I guess that's one of your programmed trigger phrases that compels you to start posting YouTube clips and go off on a blues tangent.

Avante
10-23-2015, 02:18 PM
All I said was "Pee Pee the Kidnapper". I guess that's one of your programmed trigger phrases that compels you to start posting YouTube clips and go off on a blues tangent.

Stupid, this is a ...FOOTBALL FORUM...ok? If you're going to act like an idiot with...Pee Pee the Kidnapper...(why? ) I'm going to run with it and show your dumbass just how fucking stupid that is, got it? You wanna act like a retard I'll treat ya like one, ok?

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 02:27 PM
Stupid, this is a ...FOOTBALL FORUM...ok? If you're going to act like an idiot with...Pee Pee the Kidnapper...(why? ) I'm going to run with it and show your dumbass just how fucking stupid that is, got it? You wanna act like a retard I'll treat ya like one, ok?

Did you take the Seahawks -7?

Avante
10-23-2015, 02:31 PM
Dude, you really don't know I'm a Niner fan? Now think, ok?

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 04:17 PM
Dude, you really don't know I'm a Niner fan? Now think, ok?

So? You must not be a serious better if you're willing to turn down the easy bets. I'm a Cowboy fan but have made good money being on the other side of the line.

Avante
10-24-2015, 02:34 AM
So? You must not be a serious better if you're willing to turn down the easy bets. I'm a Cowboy fan but have made good money being on the other side of the line.

Are you simply retarded? Haven't you ever seen me break down a game from an ATS perspective? Something you can't do. You know...0...about handicapping these games.

Stupid, Arizona is 4-1 ATS vs Baltimore, they will be home coming off a loss. Ravens in a second consecutive road game. The Cards in a serious playoffs mode, the Ravens are not. I know.....huh?

spurraider21
10-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Wow Avante is really bad at this

Avante
10-24-2015, 03:52 PM
Wow Avante is really bad at this

Bad at what?