tl;dr

Tell us what your takeaway is.

you don't matter.

boutons_deux
10-22-2015, 04:42 PM
ankle biting numbnuts thinking they have the goods on Hillary

ChumpDumper
10-22-2015, 05:04 PM
you don't matter.Neither do you. Difference is you're salty about it.

Clipper Nation
10-22-2015, 05:07 PM
CupDumper's theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqgUIKYVKmY

ChumpDumper
10-22-2015, 05:08 PM

TheSanityAnnex
10-22-2015, 06:44 PM
tl;dr

Instead of logging 60 more posts in the next hour take the time to read it if you'd truly like to discuss it.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Instead of logging 60 more posts in the next hour take the time to read it if you'd truly like to discuss it.So you didn't read it either.

No problem.

TheSanityAnnex
10-22-2015, 08:26 PM
So you didn't read it either.

No problem.
Had plenty of time to read it and every link provided on my flight from SD to ATL today. Looks like you've chosen to just shitpost your night away.

No problem.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2015, 08:57 PM
Had plenty of time to read it and every link provided on my flight from SD to ATL today. Looks like you've chosen to just shitpost your night away.

No problem.Actually I asked you for for your takeaway right away. You got all defensive and pissy.

No problem.

TheSanityAnnex
10-22-2015, 09:20 PM
Actually I asked you for for your takeaway right away. You got all defensive and pissy.

No problem.

"Instead of logging 60 more posts in the next hour take the time to read it if you'd truly like to discuss it."

that's not defensive it's just calling out your typical bullshit. Stop shitposting, read up, and we can discuss.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2015, 09:54 PM
"Instead of logging 60 more posts in the next hour take the time to read it if you'd truly like to discuss it."

that's not defensive it's just calling out your typical bullshit. Stop shitposting, read up, and we can discuss. If you can't even devote one sentence to what you read during an entire cross country flight, there really must not be that much to discuss.

I'm of the mind that this has been a political show from the beginning. There is no way there would have been that many hearings otherwise. If you have some great insight from what you read in this article and from the very important testimony today you must certainly be following to make me reconsider, let's see it. Otherwise you may let your DarrinS-type thread remain without any comment or even endorsement from you.

:cry It's there. Read it. Because. :cry

Good talk.

TheSanityAnnex
10-23-2015, 12:53 AM
If you can't even devote one sentence to what you read during an entire cross country flight, there really must not be that much to discuss.

I'm of the mind that this has been a political show from the beginning. There is no way there would have been that many hearings otherwise. If you have some great insight from what you read in this article and from the very important testimony today you must certainly be following to make me reconsider, let's see it. Otherwise you may let your DarrinS-type thread remain without any comment or even endorsement from you.

:cry It's there. Read it. Because. :cry

Good talk.

The article isn't about the political show, had you read it you'd know as much.

:cry tl;dr :cry

ChumpDumper
10-23-2015, 03:55 AM
The article isn't about the political show, had you read it you'd know as much.

:cry tl;dr :crySo tell me what it's about.

Spurtacular
08-03-2018, 03:26 AM
tl;dr

you don't matter.

:lmao Best takeaway of 2015, tbh :lmao