PDA

View Full Version : Occupied New Orleans?

Yonivore
09-16-2005, 04:37 PM
Forgotten but not gone, mad mama Cindy Sheehan is still ranting away over at the Fluffington Toast in hope of defying Andy Warhol and scoring a 16th minute of fame. In her latest post, she declares, "George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self [sic] from power."

Mrs. Sheehan, originally a sympathetic figure, is now merely a pathetic one, and I'm inclined to ignore her totally, except that I keep remembering all those Angry Left types who, a few short weeks ago, were declaring that she had "absolute moral authority" and was going to transform American politics. If thinking about that doesn't give you a good, deep, soul-cleansing laugh, nothing will.

Nbadan
09-16-2005, 04:53 PM
Well, W and FEMA sure made sure that Cindy Sheehan became a back page story didn't they? Very Convvvviieeeennnnient......

Crookshanks
09-16-2005, 06:17 PM
Cindy Sheehan is a complete idiot who has lost what very little credibility she once had! "Occupied New Orleans?" Who did she expect to restore law and order - the wonderfully talented and loyal NOPD? If it weren't for the military, NO would still be under the rule of armed thugs!

And Dan, if you think the Bush administration caused a NATURAL DISASTER just to take the attention away from Cindy - then you are even more of an idiot than I thought!

Hook Dem
09-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Well, W and FEMA sure made sure that Cindy Sheehan became a back page story didn't they? Very Convvvviieeeennnnient......
There is no limit to your ignorance Dan! :flipoff

SpursWoman
09-16-2005, 06:26 PM

Too ridiculously funny not to laugh... :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Well, W and FEMA sure made sure that Cindy Sheehan became a back page story didn't they? Very Convvvviieeeennnnient.....

Yeah, good point. Bush obviously has his new killer hurricane generator up and running on his ranch in Crawford. It sits right next to the machine that hypnotizes people into sticking around when a cat5 hurricane is bearing down on them. :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-16-2005, 07:12 PM
From the fatfuck.com (err, michael moore) web site...

"I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me."

"Excuse me, my name is Cindy Sheehan and I was..." POW!!!!!!!!

:lmao

SpursWoman
09-16-2005, 07:27 PM
Oh, damn...I missed that quote... :lmao :lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Y'know I think the only folk who still pay attention to Sheehan are Republicans.

Hook Dem
09-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Y'know I think the only folk who still pay attention to Sheehan are Republicans.
Michael Moore is a Republican??? :lol

ChumpDumper
09-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Michael Moore is a Republican???The only ones quoting his site are Republicans too.

Hook Dem
09-16-2005, 08:03 PM
The only ones quoting his site are Republicans too.
Because you're ashamed to do so?

whottt
09-16-2005, 08:06 PM
I think *snip*

Your first mistake right there......save yourself the downhill slide.

j-6
09-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah, good point. Bush obviously has his new killer hurricane generator up and running on his ranch in Crawford. It sits right next to the machine that hypnotizes people into sticking around when a cat5 hurricane is bearing down on them. :lol

Do they run off of the same flux capacitor?

ChumpDumper
09-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Because you're ashamed to do so?I don't read it.
Your first mistake right there......save yourself the downhill slide.Now that you mention it, it's completely true.

SpursWoman
09-16-2005, 09:05 PM

Kind of like a surprising number of posters in this forum that bitch incessantly about Hannity, O'Reilly & Rush? Yet *they* never miss a show it seems. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Kind of like a surprising number of posters in this forum that bitch incessantly about Hannity, O'Reilly & Rush? Yet *they* never miss a show it seems. :lolAbsolutely true. Never miss a chance to get indignant.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-16-2005, 09:18 PM

It's like a car wreck - you just gotta look...

Marcus Bryant
09-16-2005, 11:27 PM
So only conservatives listen to Sheehan and only liberals listen to Limbaugh. It all makes sense now.

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2005, 01:44 AM
ccupied New Orleans

Did NO somehow get oil......I mean WMDs that don't exist. "We don't have to find them, we just have to want to find them.