PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who's top 5 at their respective positions this season?

10-22-2015, 06:01 PM
Point guards:
Steph Curry
CP0
Russ Westbrook
John Wall(?)
Kyrie Irving(?)

Shooting Guard/Small Forward:
James Harden
Jimmy Buckets
Klay Thompson
Paul George
Beal? Derozen?

Small Forward:
LeBron
KD(healthy)
Jimmy Buckets
Paul George
Kawhi Leonard

Power Forward:
Blake Griffin
Anthony Davis
LMA
Love?
....?

Centers:
Boogie
Howard?
Vucevic?
Jordan?

spursistan
10-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Point guards:
Steph Curry
CP0
Russ Westbrook
John Wall(?)
Kyrie Irving(?)

James Harden
Jimmy Buckets
Klay Thompson
Paul George
Beal? Derozen?

Small Forward:
LeBron
KD(healthy)
Jimmy Buckets
Paul George
Kawhi Leonard

Power Forward:
Blake Griffin
Anthony Davis
LMA
Love?
....?

Centers:
Boogie
Howard?
Vucevic?
Jordan?
are you stuck in 2012? :lol..not to mention Jimmy buckets ahead of Kawhi..

Buddy Mignon
10-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Who gives a fuck. You niggas make the gayest threads.

10-22-2015, 06:59 PM
are you stuck in 2012? :lol..not to mention Jimmy buckets ahead of Kawhi..:wakeup Kawhi is a better rebounder, and maybe post defender because of size. Jimmy is a better ball handler, passer, and overall playmaker. Their defense is a wash.

Paul George is free of that cancer Roy and will have a career year tbh. He's also a better play maker than Kawhi.

10-22-2015, 06:59 PM
That's 27 wins talking, Boruto.

Xevious
10-22-2015, 07:34 PM
One of the few times you made me laugh.

Robz4000
10-22-2015, 07:50 PM
:wakeup Kawhi is a better rebounder, and maybe post defender because of size. Jimmy is a better ball handler, passer, and overall playmaker. Their defense is a wash.

Paul George is free of that cancer Roy and will have a career year tbh. He's also a better play maker than Kawhi.

:lmao the fuck?

As for the rankings:

PG
1. Curry
2. Westchimp
3. CP0
4. Wall
5. Irving

SG
1. Harden
2. Jimmy Butler
3. Thompson
4. Beal
5. Wiggins

SF
1. Lebron
2. Durant (no lingering effects with the foot)
3. Leonard
4. George
5. Gallinari/Mirotic/Parker

PF
1. Davis
2. Griffin
3. Bosh (fully healthy)
4. LMA
5. Love

C
1. Fat Gasol
2. Duncan
3. MVPau
4. Dwert
5. Jordan/Horford

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 09:00 PM
**Disclaimer: Kyrie/Parsons/Matthews/Tyreke are all injured & will be out for extended periods along w/ Howard/Rose/Wade being chronically injured thus I'm going to omit them from the rankings. Paul George is a PF**

Point guards:
Curry
Paul
Westbrook
Wall
Lowry

Shooting Guards:
Harden
Butler
Thompson
Beal
Middleton

Small Forward:
LeBron
KD
Kawhi
Gay
Melo

Power Forward:
Griffin
Davis
LMA
Bosh
George

Centers:
Boogie
Gasol
Vucevic
Jordan
Tim

10-22-2015, 09:07 PM
**Disclaimer: Kyrie/Parsons/Matthews/Tyreke are all injured & will be out for extended periods along w/ Howard/Rose/Wade being chronically injured thus I'm going to omit them from the rankings. Paul George is a PF**

Point guards:
Curry
Paul
Westbrook
Wall
Lowry

Shooting Guards:
Harden
Butler
Thompson
Beal
Middleton

Small Forward:
LeBron
KD
Kawhi
Hayward
Gay

Power Forward:
Griffin
Davis
LMA
Bosh
George

Centers:
Boogie
Gasol
Vucevic
Jordan
Tim
:tu on Middleton. It'll be interesting to see what strides he makes this year on both ends. Who is the george you have at 5th at PF?

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2015, 09:10 PM
:tu on Middleton. It'll be interesting to see what strides he makes this year on both ends. Who is the george you have at 5th at PF?

Paul George who is now going to be starting at PF ala Draymond.

Besides, I totally forgot about Melo so I took out Hayward over Gay who I can't stand but happens to be a perfect fit for a George Karl system.

10-22-2015, 09:21 PM
:lmao the fuck?

As for the rankings:

PG
1. Curry
2. Westchimp
3. CP0
4. Wall
5. Irving

SG
1. Harden
2. Jimmy Butler
3. Thompson
4. Beal
5. Wiggins

SF
1. Lebron
2. Durant (no lingering effects with the foot)
3. Leonard
4. George
5. Gallinari/Mirotic/Parker

PF
1. Davis
2. Griffin
3. Bosh (fully healthy)
4. LMA
5. Love

C
1. Fat Gasol
2. Duncan
3. MVPau
4. Dwert
5. Jordan/Horford
Worded that wrong. Kawhi is a better defender. Off ball and playing the passing lanes, and better hands generating steals. Jimmy I feel moves better laterally, but Kawhi is the better defender. What I meant was Kawhi's defense wasn't so much better than Jimmy's defense to make up for how much better Jimmy is offensively. Absolutely debatable, though. Just imo.

As for your rankings, I know Pau was good at Euro basket, but he's another year older. Can't imagine him having another good year like last year. And I thought Wiggins was a SF? Other than that :tu

10-22-2015, 09:22 PM
Paul George who is now going to be starting at PF ala Draymond.:wow He's going to feast

TheGreatYacht
10-22-2015, 09:28 PM
Y'all underestimating Rudy Gay, especially with Rondo on the team who loves to pad his assists and won't shoot for shit

apalisoc_9
10-22-2015, 09:45 PM
This guy is trying to hope on a shitty counter schtick..Possibly one of the most irrelevant poster I've seen in quite a while..So Cute :lmao

Arcadian
10-22-2015, 10:13 PM
Where's Duncan? He's still top 5 at PF and center.

10-23-2015, 01:14 AM
Y'all underestimating Rudy Gay, especially with Rondo on the team who loves to pad his assists and won't shoot for shit

You're right, he could be in for a good season, offensively at least, but I couldn't put him over those other guys. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a great season though.

10-23-2015, 01:16 AM
Where's Duncan? He's still top 5 at PF and center.

He's still got it ofc, and can be counted on when called on, but don't you think his usage and production will be down this year?

10-23-2015, 01:17 AM
This guy is trying to hope on a shitty counter schtick..Possibly one of the most irrelevant poster I've seen in quite a while..So Cute :lmao

:rolleyes I'm just here to talk basketball my man

TheGreatYacht
10-23-2015, 01:19 AM
You're right, he could be in for a good season, offensively at least, but I couldn't put him over those other guys. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a great season though.
Yeah it's arguable, also I think Vucevic is underrated as well.. Definitely has Top 3 C potential in fantasy :tu

What's up with aunt fucker getting moody? Thought he had us all blocked but somehow keeps replying :lol I swear dude thinks people take him seriously..

spurraider21
10-23-2015, 01:32 AM
Robz4000 no boogie in your top 5 centers? gallinari/mirotic as top 5 SF's?

10-23-2015, 01:34 AM
Yeah it's arguable, also I think Vucevic is underrated as well.. Definitely has Top 3 C potential in fantasy :tu

What's up with aunt fucker getting moody? Thought he had us all blocked but somehow keeps replying :lol I swear dude thinks people take him seriously..

Yeah I snagged him in the ST fantasy league in the second round. That Magic team night make some noise this year.

And fuck if I know bro. Just his usual shir post I guess.

Robz4000
10-23-2015, 01:38 AM
Robz4000 no boogie in your top 5 centers? gallinari/mirotic as top 5 SF's?

I knew I was forgetting someone. Put him at #2 and drop Jordan/Horford. As for Gallinari I've always liked his game and thought he'd be a borderline all star if he could stay healthy. Mirotic is more of a wildcard but I liked the way he's adapted to the NBA so far and think he could think he can take another step forward if his play in Eurobasket is any indication.

spurraider21
10-23-2015, 02:45 AM
I knew I was forgetting someone. Put him at #2 and drop Jordan/Horford. As for Gallinari I've always liked his game and thought he'd be a borderline all star if he could stay healthy. Mirotic is more of a wildcard but I liked the way he's adapted to the NBA so far and think he could think he can take another step forward if his play in Eurobasket is any indication.
i'd still easily take Gordon Hayward or Rudy Gay at SF over any of those guys... and possibly even Greek Freak

Robz4000
10-23-2015, 03:07 AM
i'd still easily take Gordon Hayward or Rudy Gay at SF over any of those guys... and possibly even Greek Freak

:lol G:lolrd:loln H:lolyw:lolrd
:lol R:loldy G:loly

I'll give you Greek Freak possibly though, lets see how he plays this year.

Arcadian
10-23-2015, 03:21 AM
He's still got it ofc, and can be counted on when called on, but don't you think his usage and production will be down this year?

Yeah, but still.

spurraider21
10-23-2015, 04:14 AM
:lol G:lolrd:loln H:lolyw:lolrd
:lol R:loldy G:loly

I'll give you Greek Freak possibly though, lets see how he plays this year.
lol at gay and hayward as you are choosing Mirotic, Gallinari, and Jabari :lmao

spursistan
10-23-2015, 10:27 AM
Current Timmy scrapes top 5 centers, IMO..His reg season numbers are not gaudy, but come playoff time i would rather take him over anyone not name Marc Gasol, and even the latter is a debate seen how much got pathetically harassed and shutdown by a midget like Draymond Green....

Raven
10-23-2015, 11:07 AM
:wow He's going to feast

he's so not :lol

Raven
10-23-2015, 11:10 AM

i am one of his fans, but i really don't see the fit with rondo, aside of transition buckets..

TheGreatYacht
10-23-2015, 11:13 AM
Yeah I snagged him in the ST fantasy league in the second round. That Magic team night make some noise this year.

And fuck if I know bro. Just his usual shir post I guess.
One of the best pickups I had was Hassan Whiteside, if he can have another season like the last, easily a better choice that Jordan and his shit FT%

TheGreatYacht
10-23-2015, 11:14 AM
i am one of his fans, but i really don't see the fit with rondo, aside of transition buckets..
Yup he's on a team of ball hogs. I guess we'll see, everyone has inflated stats under Karl tbh

tlongII
10-23-2015, 11:23 AM
Lillard should be #3 at PG.

Killakobe81
10-23-2015, 11:51 AM
Point guards:
Steph Curry
CP0
Russ Westbrook
John Wall(?)
Kyrie Irving(?)

James Harden
Jimmy Buckets
Klay Thompson
Paul George
Beal? Derozen?

Small Forward:
LeBron
KD(healthy)
Jimmy Buckets
Paul George
Kawhi Leonard

Power Forward:
Blake Griffin
Anthony Davis
LMA
Love?
....?

Centers:
Boogie
Howard?
Vucevic?
Jordan?

George is no longer a SG ... Overall not a bad list But Duncan or Pau should have Vucevic's spot ...a healthy Bosh could be top 5 at PF as well.

spurraider21
10-23-2015, 01:20 PM
PG

Curry
Paul
Westbrook
Wall
Irving

SG

Harden
Butler
Klay
Wade
Beal

SF

LeBron
Durant
Leonard
George
Hayward

PF

Davis
Griffin
Bosh
Aldridge
Pau

C

Cousins
Fat Gasol
Duncan
Dwight
Gobert (probably overrating him, but I expect a leap)