PDA

View Full Version : Good God...Wilson is terrible

SpursforSix
10-22-2015, 09:18 PM
Curse of Avante. Hopefully Struggle doesn't blow this lead.

Arcadian
10-22-2015, 10:14 PM
Where does that leave Crapernick?

Mal
10-23-2015, 03:37 AM
Where does that leave Crapernick?

CFL

Avante
10-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Let's go with that...The Avante Curse.

Before he ever started a game for Georgia I said....watch Nick Chubb, the Bulldogs don't need Gurley. Look at what he did.

I said this...Thomas Rawls will do just fine for the Seahawks, he gained 169 yards.

Look at Russell Wilson, in three seasons and 7 games he's played in two SB's, winning one and coming within a yard of winning another. Now he has no offensive line...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!

I said, keep an eye on Derrick Henry at Bama, well, how has he done?

Man, that's some curse.

Russell Wilson is a great QB, his wins/stats prove that, only a fool wouldn't see this.

IronMexican
10-23-2015, 11:21 AM
In a world of hype

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 11:24 AM
Let's go with that...The Avante Curse.

Before he ever started a game for Georgia I said....watch Nick Chubb, the Bulldogs don't need Gurley. Look at what he did.

I said this...Thomas Rawls will do just fine for the Seahawks, he gained 169 yards.

Look at Russell Wilson, in three seasons and 7 games he's played in two SB's, winning one and coming within a yard of winning another. Now he has no offensive line...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!

I said, keep an eye on Derrick Henry at Bama, well, how has he done?

Man, that's some curse.

Russell Wilson is a great QB, his wins/stats prove that, only a fool wouldn't see this.

I don't care about what Wilson has done. RGIII looked like a HOF but now look at him.

I started this thread after the long ball that Wilson inexplicably threw into double coverage with CB/S on both sides of the receiver and both had a better line on the ball. The saving grace is that Wilson's throw was so bad that it he overthrew everyone. This was 5 or 10 minutes after that awful interception he threw in the endzone.
His poor accuracy is eclipsed only by his terrible judgement.

Avante
10-23-2015, 11:28 AM
In a world of hype

Why doesn't anyone here ever take a few minutes and actually look at what RW has done in 3 seasons and compare that to everyone else? Nobody ever does that, they just run their mouth with no knowledge at all about what's really going on.

Both Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady sat on a bench, RW never did, Peyton Manning threw a ton a TON!!! of INt's in his first three seasons, look at Joe Montana's first three seasons vs RW, not even close. Brett Favre took how long to get going? What will happen is you lazy fucks won't look at anything, just run your uneducated mouth.

No QB in NFL history has been more impressive in....THREE SEASONS AND SEVEN GAMES....ok, no no no ya don't compare a guys first ...THREE SEASONS AND SEVEN GAMES...to someone elses career, ok?

Russell Wilson is an amzing talent, this coming from a guy who watched John Unitas, Joe Montana at Notre Dame.

Educate yourself little people, because right now ya look stupid.

When RW left the NCAA, he left as the all time NCAA passing efficency leader, then he stepped off a plane in Seattle and preceded to win more games in ....THREE SEASONS AND SEVEN GAMES....than any QB in history. He is the only QB in history to have three 100 plus passing ratings in his first three seasons. The only QB in history to play in two SB's in his first three seasons.

Too many of you dumb fucks think the only way to play QB is stand tall in the pocket. Are you kidding me? That is not ths guys thing, never has been, he has a different way of doing things, not unlike Lawrence Taylor at backer or Kellen Winslow at TE.

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Why doesn't anyone here ever take a few minutes and actually look at what RW has done in 3 seasons and compare that to everyone else? Nobody ever does that, they just run their mouth with no knowledge at all about what's really going on.

Both Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady sat on a bench, RW never did, Peyton Manning three a ton a TON!!! of INt's in his first three seasons, look at Joe Montana's first three seasons vs RW, not even close. Brett Favre took how long to get going? What will happen is you lazy fucks won't look at anything, just run your uneducated mouth.

No QB in NFL history has been more impressive in....THREE SASONS AND SEVEN GAMES....ok, no no no ya don't compare a guys first ...THREE SEASONS AND SEVEN GAMES...to someone elses career, ok?

Russell Wilson is an amzing talent, this coming from a guy who watched John Unitas, Joe Montana at Notre Dame.

Educate yourself little people, because right now ya look stupid.

When RW eft the NCAA, he left as the all time NCAA passing efficency leader, then he stepped off a plane in Seattle and preceded to win more games in ....THREE SEASONS AND SEVEN GAMES....than any QB in history. He is the only QB in history to have three 100 plus passing ratings in his first three seasons. The only QB in historty to play in two SB's in his first three seasons.

Too many of you dumb fucks think the only way to play QB is stand tall in the pocket. Are you kidding me? That is not ths guys thing, never has been, he has a different way of doing things, not unlike Lawrence Taylor at backer or Kellen Winslow at TE.

It seems like you don't watch the games.

Avante
10-23-2015, 12:12 PM
It seems like you don't watch the games.

Seems like you don't understand football.

Pay attention, learn something.

It takes some time to become a great NFL QB, for RW, Andrew Luck to step right in and do what they have is great, you don't get that? And....AND...who did it better after three seasons? Come on man, stop being a lazy fuck and show me a QB who was more impressive in three seasons than RW, come on put up or shut the fuck up. I'm telling you right now it wasn't Rodgers, Brady, Montana or Favre.

Come on guy, who had a better three seasons to start a career than RW?

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 12:31 PM

It takes some time to become a great NFL QB, for RW, Andrew Luck to step right in and do what they have is great, you don't get that? And....AND...who did it better after three seasons? Come on man, stop being a lazy fuck and show me a QB who was more impressive in three seasons than RW, come on put up or shut the fuck up. I'm telling you right now it wasn't Rodgers, Brady, Montana or Favre.

I don't care about the past three seasons. Nor do I care about what Kaeperpernick has done. They both suck.

Hell, I wouldn't even trade Melvin Gordon for both of them.

Avante
10-23-2015, 12:34 PM
I don't care about the past three seasons. Nor do I care about what Kaeperpernick has done. They both suck.

Hell, I wouldn't even trade Melvin Gordon for both of them.

Just as I thought, ya don't know shit about the game, nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, LOOK AT WHAT OTHERS DID WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE....ok rookie?

AND.....don't forget RW is a run option QB, ok? John Riggins is in the HOF with a meager 3.9 average per carry. why? It's because he was a...POWER BACK...mostly in between the tackles, ok guy? Not to be confused with a speed back like Simpson, Sayers, ok?

Fuck Kaepernick, we should have kept Smith.

Raven
10-23-2015, 01:04 PM

how is that related to him becoming better? it sure looks like he's getting worse.

Avante
10-23-2015, 01:14 PM
how is that related to him becoming better? it sure looks like he's getting worse.

No he's not, what are you looking at? The guy has no line, that isn't obvious? Now think, how would most QB's do behind that line? How many can escape like he can, well? Tom Brady/Peyton Manning behind that line would get killed.

The guy is taking a beating, we all see it, what you don't?

Darth_Pelican
10-23-2015, 01:32 PM
No he's not, what are you looking at? The guy has no line, that isn't obvious? Now think, how would most QB's do behind that line? How many can escape like he can, well? Tom Brady/Peyton Manning behind that line would get killed.

The guy is taking a beating, we all see it, what you don't?

That's what they get for trading Unger, one of the backbones of the team, for a flashy diva Tight End who didn't fit their system at all.

Avante
10-23-2015, 01:38 PM
That's what they get for trading Unger, one of the backbones of the team, for a flashy diva Tight End who didn't fit their system at all.

Stupid stupid move, and yes they are paying for it now. The offensive line is the most important group in football. No holes to run through, no time to pass, that won't work. So you can't sustain a drive, here comes that D back on with little rest. All because of that O line.

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Stupid stupid move, and yes they are paying for it now. The offensive line is the most important group in football. No holes to run through, no time to pass, that won't work. So you can't sustain a drive, here comes that D back on with little rest. All because of that O line.

I don't know what any of that has to do with the awful throws he makes when he does have time.

Avante
10-23-2015, 01:55 PM
I don't know what any of that has to do with the awful throws he makes when he does have time.

Did you watch the game? Did ya miss that perfectly thrown bomb to Lockett? Did ya miss Simms saying..."couldn't be thrown any better...over another pass of his? Dude, you didn't see Kearse slow down on that second INT? You didn't hear Simms say..."why did Kearse slow down"....well?

Dude, do you actually watch the game, what bad throws?

AND....don't be a fucking rookie, ok? Watch how he/anyone does over time, ok guy? Sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 01:58 PM
Did you watch the game? Did ya miss that perfectly thrown bomb to Lockett? Did ya miss Simms saying..."couldn't be thrown any better...over another pass of his? Dude, you didn't see Kearse slow down on that second INT? You didn't hear Simms say..."why did Kearse slow down"....well?

Dude, do you actually watch the game, what bad throws?

AND....don't be a fucking rookie, ok? Watch how he/anyone does over time, ya guy? Sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched the game with enough interest to make sure he wasn't going to fuck up the -7. Trust me slick...he made some bad throws.

Avante
10-23-2015, 02:01 PM
I watched the game with enough interest to make sure he wasn't going to fuck up the -7. Trust me slick...he made some bad throws.

Dumb as a rock aren't ya amigo?

In his 4th season Peyton Manning had 26TD/23INT, his QB rating....84.1.

Do you understand stuff like that at all?

We see a guy running for his life now and doing it better than anyone else could, you disagree?

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 02:07 PM
Dumb as a rock aren't ya amigo?

In his 4th season Peyton Manning had 26TD/23INT, his QB rating....84.1.

Do you understand stuff like that at all?

We see a guy running for his life now and doing it better than anyone else could, you disagree?

Yes. I disagree.

Avante
10-23-2015, 02:13 PM
Yes. I disagree.

Seattle runs the read option and has a shit line right now, so tell me half pint, who could do that better than RW?

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 02:20 PM
Seattle runs the read option and has a shit line right now, so tell me half pint, who could do that better than RW?

Including college and high school?

Avante
10-23-2015, 02:37 PM
Including college and high school?

Dude, work with me here, ok?

That Seahawk 0 line totally sucks right now, ok guy? Now think just a little bit. What other QB could do what RW is doing behind that line, well?

Little man, will you ever EVER get....."RW is in his 4TH 4TH 4TH season, we have to look at how other did in their 4TH 4TH 4TH season, to see just how great this guy is".....well? Stop acting like some dummy, ok? Educate yourself son, ok?

LOOK AT WHAT OTHERS DID WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE....ok rookie?

Come on little people, damn!

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 04:20 PM

That Seahawk 0 line totally sucks right now, ok guy? Now think just a little bit. What other QB could do what RW is doing behind that line, well?

Little man, will you ever EVER get....."RW is in his 4TH 4TH 4TH season, we have to look at how other did in their 4TH 4TH 4TH season, to see just how great this guy is".....well? Stop acting like some dummy, ok? Educate yourself son, ok?

LOOK AT WHAT OTHERS DID WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE....ok rookie?

Come on little people, damn!

Let's agree to disagree and then revisit this in a few years when Wilson is failing and you can shove it up your ass.

Raven
10-23-2015, 05:05 PM
when you have a bad offensive line, getting rid of the ball quickly is kind of a must, wilson is easily the one who holds onto the ball for the longest, perhaps in history.

Raven
10-23-2015, 05:07 PM
this year, Tom is getting rid of the ball in 2.5sec on average.. that's the time wilson needs to do his first read, and I'm being generous.

The Gemini Method
10-23-2015, 05:08 PM
this year, Tom is getting rid of the ball in 2.5sec on average.. that's the time wilson needs to do his first read, and I'm being generous. Wilson gets sacked in less than 2. That O-Line is like sieve yo.

Raven
10-23-2015, 06:05 PM
Wilson gets sacked in less than 2. That O-Line is like sieve yo.

more like 10 or so :lol

Clipper Nation
10-23-2015, 07:01 PM

That Seahawk 0 line totally sucks right now, ok guy?
Maybe they could afford a better one if they weren't on the hook for so much money for an overrated game manager QB.

spurraider21
10-23-2015, 10:01 PM
Maybe they could afford a better one if they weren't on the hook for so much money for an overrated game manager QB.
their o-line is garbage right now while he's making 7 mil

pgardn
10-23-2015, 10:20 PM

Rawls got a 169 yards without a line.

They obviously were not as bad as you thought. Even though in the previous games they clearly had problems.

AlexJones
10-23-2015, 10:41 PM
If an NFL Wins Above Replacement stat existed, Rodgers would top the league at like a 6.0, Wilson at a 1.0.

Pelicans78
10-23-2015, 11:02 PM
If an NFL Wins Above Replacement stat existed, Rodgers would top the league at like a 6.0, Wilson at a 1.0.

You would think having a hard salary cap for so long, someone would have figured WARP or Win Shares for the NFL.

Clipper Nation
10-23-2015, 11:50 PM
their o-line is garbage right now while he's making 7 mil

So you agree with me, then: they're overpaying Struggle with money that could have gone to the O-line.

spurraider21
10-24-2015, 12:13 AM
not gna engage with troll mode CN

Clipper Nation
10-24-2015, 01:59 AM
not gna engage with troll mode CN

Then you'll be happy to know I'm not trolling, just speaking some true football facts.

Avante
10-24-2015, 02:17 AM
Let's agree to disagree and then revisit this in a few years when Wilson is failing and you can shove it up your ass.

Or ya could hit a library and check a book out on football, you don't seem to have a clue about anything having to do with the game.

Russell Wilson is the most successful QB ever with 3 years 7 games experince. And look at how ya act.

Avante
01-10-2016, 04:54 PM
So you agree with me, then: they're overpaying Struggle with money that could have gone to the O-line.

What an idiot, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
01-10-2016, 05:01 PM
What an idiot, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-Jack could have put up the same performance that Struggle did. Probably would have put more than 10 points on the board, actually.

Avante
01-10-2016, 05:04 PM
T-Jack could have put up the same performance that Struggle did. Probably would have put more than 10 points on the board, actually.

Dude, don't ever run your fucking mouth in the middle of a third quarter with the score 6-0 ok ya dumb fuck? Just how fucking stupid are you?

And, if you can't see just how great RW is, you're retarded.

Clipper Nation
01-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Dude, don't ever run your fucking mouth in the middle of a third quarter with the score 6-0 ok ya dumb fuck? Just how fucking stupid are you?

And, if you can't see just how great RW is, you're retarded.
Remember det time you ran your cocksucker too early about Andrew Luck right before he led one of the biggest comebacks in NFL history?

Avante
01-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Remember det time you ran your cocksucker too early about Andrew Luck right before he led one of the biggest comebacks in NFL history?

translation

Yep, you;re right I looked like a complete moron, again. Notice how I never pick anything before a game, yep a little prick.

Clipper Nation
01-10-2016, 05:20 PM
translation

Yep, you;re right I looked like a complete moron, again. Notice how I never pick anything before a game, yep a little prick.
You did look like a complete moron, bashing Luck right before that huge comeback.

Avante
01-10-2016, 05:30 PM
You did look like a complete moron, bashing Luck right before that huge comeback.

Dude, what was the score of that game, was it...6-0...ya dumb fuck?

Dude, do you ever make picks...BEFORE... a game? And, you look retarded little fella with your negative RW takes. Did ya miss the season he had, he was fantastic, you didn't notice that? Dude, why act like an idiot 100% of the time, well?

Stupid, RW set NFL records in 2015, he made another pro bowl, won another playoff game. Are you simply retarded?

Avante
01-14-2016, 03:02 AM

You sure about this?

Avante
01-14-2016, 03:03 AM
Curse of Avante. Hopefully Struggle doesn't blow this lead.

What a curse that is.

NFL record...4000/30/500....another playoff won and pro bowl and led the NFL in passing.

Avante
01-14-2016, 03:05 AM

An overrated game manager who just set NFL records and led the NFL in passing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
01-14-2016, 03:14 AM
ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steps off the plane, beats out the big $$$$ guy.

Precedes to win more games in his first 4 seasons than any other QB ever.

Wins a SB in year two, comes wthin a yard of winning another in year three.

Has played in 10 playoff games in 4 seasons.

Only QB to ever post two 100 QB rankings in first two seasons.

Most starts by a 4year QB in history.

Only QB to throw for over 4000, pass for over 30 tds, rush for over 500 yards, in a season.

Had the greatest 5 game td/int in history.

Tied Peyton Manning for td passes by a rookie.

Has beaten....Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Big Ben, Cam Newton like a drum. Carson Palmer.

Currently has the highest QB rating in the NFL at 110.8.

Overrated game manager, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! And that dreaded.....Avante curse.

All that and the minute he throws a pick/fumble, here comes Mr. Personality CN with......STRUGGLE SUCKS YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!.....ha~~~~

What a game manager, hahaha~~~~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0Zp_0cu4U

But he's no Matt Hasselbeck, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Like this thread all this BOO RUSSELL WILSON HE SUCKS keeps back firing, when are you people going to figure this out? This guy is doing things never seen before, so wise up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiJ3jN-sjok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VZBXiUmdK0

Now if the Seahawks don't win it all, don't act goofy about it, RW has another 6-8 years, and to do what he's been doing should tell anyone who understands this stuff where he's heading, ok? To pull a Clipper Nation will make you look as retarded as he is. Then when RW has an even better season*** next year, now what?

Ya look at the body of work, don't freak out over a game or even a season...ok rookies?

*** look at any of the great QB's they all got better and better, none of them were maxed out by year 4.

As we know Tom Brady sat on a bench his first season, so this is his 5th season.

comp %....60.8
yards...3692
td/int...27-14
QB rating....92.6

RW's 4th season

34/8
no need to compare rushing.

As we can see RW totally outshines Brady at that stage of their career.

Peyton Mannings 4th season

26/23

Dan Marino

44/23

Brett Favre 5th season

36/13

I think it's pretty obvious RW can play.