PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Anderson helping prevent suicides

SPURt
10-23-2015, 11:37 AM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/kyle-andersons-hardest-year

I figured this may help a few of us when Kawhi has an off night

seriously though, it's an interesting article about KA. If it's been posted... my bad

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 11:45 AM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/kyle-andersons-hardest-year

I figured this may help a few of us when Kawhi has an off night

seriously though, it's an interesting article about KA. If it's been posted... my bad

I would have gone with some kind of tie in to Parker losing games.

In any event, thanks for posting the article. KA seems like a good kid doing good things off the court.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Good to see him using his NBA player platform to raise awareness for serious issues. Shame that it had to come at the cost of his best friend, but at least he's doing what he can now.

BillMc
10-23-2015, 11:49 AM
KA is good people!:toast

SPURt
10-23-2015, 01:24 PM
I would have gone with some kind of tie in to Parker losing games.

In any event, thanks for posting the article. KA seems like a good kid doing good things off the court.
Ha! I thought about Tony but then figured most of us expect Tony to be on the wrong side of the bell curve.

SpursforSix
10-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Ha! I thought about Tony but then figured most of us expect Tony to be on the wrong side of the bell curve.

LOL. There's still his contact though.

dbestpro
10-23-2015, 06:19 PM
Thoughts of Anderson playing PG in the mad lab of Pop. Just curious. magic could not keep up with the faster PGs. What kind of defensive scheme did the Lakers use to help him out?

DarrinS
10-23-2015, 06:32 PM
Kid is growing on me

Mikeanaro
10-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Kid is growing on me
That forehead... fascinating, from full cranium to almost no jaw dude is special.

SAGirl
10-23-2015, 07:12 PM
Thoughts of Anderson playing PG in the mad lab of Pop. Just curious. magic could not keep up with the faster PGs. What kind of defensive scheme did the Lakers use to help him out?
That is a question for one of the oldies around here. I missed that era entirely... Kyle is a kind of Point Forward. Hopefully as he develops he'll be able to carry an offense in spurts, but I think you want him in with a shooter PG, which McCallum and Patty are, so it will work well.

Kawhitstorm
10-23-2015, 07:31 PM
East Asian people under 30 are most likely to committee suicide b/c of family/cultural expectations. I also must say East Asian people are the least compassionate people I've been around, the majority of them have been desensitized b/c they are emotionally abused by their parents who have high exceptions.

tmtcsc
10-23-2015, 07:59 PM
Preventing suicides ? Not in this forum he isn't.

pgardn
10-23-2015, 08:31 PM

Cooper
Scott

They had some very good defenders

PrimeMinister
10-23-2015, 08:38 PM

If kyle can show an ability to facilitate the offense, grouping him with wing stop would provide enough compensatory defense on the perimeter. Much like we do with parker now, and the Lakers did with magic, you just hide your defensive liability on the other teams weakest isolation or offensive threat. In golden states case, put Anderson on Barnes and call it a day.

Coasting
10-23-2015, 08:49 PM
Fathead might want to seriously consider suicide himself if he keeps playing like he is today, imvho.

jermaine
10-23-2015, 09:08 PM
Fathead might want to seriously consider suicide himself if he keeps playing like he is today, imvho.

Woooow, seriously dude... Grow up man.. You people have no respect.

tholdren
10-23-2015, 09:25 PM
Kyle anderson is a bonner. A pop favorite who blows in big games and playoffs.

SPURt
10-23-2015, 09:26 PM
He's having a pretty good second half. The sun does come out tomorrow

Coasting
10-23-2015, 09:34 PM
I should have used blue text :lol

SPURt
10-23-2015, 09:40 PM
boom

Kawhi 5-0
10-23-2015, 09:47 PM

I've been thinking about this recently. I can't visualize Magic playing defense against Isaiah (for instance). I don't know how they did it. As someone mentioned, they did have Michael Cooper and Byron Scott. I guess they were switching? I don't know. I was too young to be noticing stuff like that.

SAGirl
10-23-2015, 10:49 PM
I should have used blue text :lol
There are some real trolls in this forum, so with all the hate spewed to some players, I dont take hate threads like they are sarcastic. Some guys come in to the forum to literally shit on our players. . . like they mean it.