PDA

View Full Version : Even If You Don't Believe In God Doesn't The Thought Of Being Ressurected Excite You

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2015, 02:00 PM
If the thought of living eternal via spiritual immortality doesn't move you or the thought of being ressurected after you die to live eternally in some grand capacity doesn't move you then why not just end it all now?

My point is that believing has its rewards..and is positive in the mind...much like Cali Dro....

If you don't believe you're a sad loser whos going to die with no hope...at least us believers have a hope...you people are sad..back to my Dro...cough cough T long tooth

Avante
10-24-2015, 02:19 PM
What do we do? There will be no competition, no messageboards, no football, no track, no blues, no books, no TV, no sex, so what do we do? How will we spend our time for all eternity? What happened to little babies who died as little babies? They spend all eternity in diapers? Who changes them? What about mentally retarded people. are they still mentally retarded as an angel? A mentally retarded angel?

Seriously, just what will we do in Heaven? What, just float around? Obviously we won't need a job. All eternity with no music? Whoa~~~~~~~~

While I have no doubts "something" is behind all this I don't buy any of that Biblical/God/Heaven/Hell stuff, that's simply another form of mythology, not unlike Mount Olympus, Valhalla, Oisis, and on and on, for some reason we decided to go with the Hebrew myths.

So you die, the next thing ya know there ya are staring at those pearly gates, now what? You aren't hungry, hell no, you no longer need food, I love yogurt. So where ya going to go? How you going to spent all of eternity? Will ya see your family there, how about those three wives? How about that dad who beat you as a kid? But begged God to save his soul later on.

Today, we have Utah vs USC later on, after that we'll hit a steak house, have a few drinks, then much later on, oh yeah~~~ Then tomorrow all day NFL. What am I going to do on Sundays in the fall if in Heaven?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8HgAVenbUU

BD24
10-24-2015, 02:54 PM
Sure resurrection and heaven are really nice thoughts, but they are just that, nice thoughts. My favorite idea is actually Buddhisms idea that what you do in this life will effect what you are reborn as in your next life. So if you are a great person you will be reborn in a great situation and if your a shitty human you will be reborn poor as shit and on foodstamps like Kool.

Blake
10-24-2015, 03:05 PM
If the thought of living eternal via spiritual immortality doesn't move you or the thought of being ressurected after you die to live eternally in some grand capacity doesn't move you then why not just end it all now?

My point is that believing has its rewards..and is positive in the mind...much like Cali Dro....

If you don't believe you're a sad loser whos going to die with no hope...at least us believers have a hope...you people are sad..back to my Dro...cough cough T long tooth

why stop there? Santa is fun to believe in too

Fabbs
10-24-2015, 04:35 PM
why stop there? Santa is fun to believe in too
Blake for you members of The Great Dustspec, what is your belief?
You came, you "evolved", you die and then that's it.
Right?

Why follow any laws or principles?

Blake
10-24-2015, 04:44 PM
Blake for you members of The Great Dustspec, what is your belief?
You came, you "evolved", you die and then that's it.
Right?

until proven otherwise, I guess so. But you're free to believe in Santa and heaven

Why follow any laws or principles?

long answer short, they protect society on the whole and on an individual level.

where do you think laws and moral principles originated? Mt Sinai?

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2015, 05:10 PM
until proven otherwise, I guess so. But you're free to believe in Santa and heaven

long answer short, they protect society on the whole and on an individual level.

where do you think laws and moral principles originated? Mt Sinai?

Let's not pivot the conversation....my question is doesn't the thought of being resurrected excite you? The answer is Yes...even if you won't admit it..becsuse no one wants to die...so if the thought of immortality and being brought back from the dead is pleasing and acceptable to you then you will have to believe in God...thats your only hope of a resurrection bro....:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2015, 05:24 PM
So you die, the next thing ya know there ya are staring at those pearly gates, now what? You aren't hungry, hell no, you no longer need food, I love yogurt. So where ya going to go? How you going to spent all of eternity? Will ya see your family there, how about those three wives? How about that dad who beat you as a kid? But begged God to save his soul later on.

God will have a different work for us....one incomprehensible....and Ohh yeah when in heaven how about the girl staring at the dirty old man that raped her when she was 11 but wait..he'll be in hell anyway...:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2015, 05:25 PM
:lol at Avante conveniently not believing in Hell

Avante
10-24-2015, 05:27 PM
I have known a few....

There is no God, there is nobody/nothing behind all this, it just happened by chance. No MasterDesign, just.....here we are.

Blake is a misearable little fuck as we all see, he's pretty much the norm however when it comes to those who don't buy into anything. No creativity at all, they have no imagination, yep. just like a cardboard cut out.

Avante
10-24-2015, 05:29 PM
God will have a different work for us....one incomprehensible....and Ohh yeah when in heaven how about the girl staring at the dirty old man that raped her when she was 11 but wait..he'll be in hell anyway...:lol

Work with me here amigo.

While I am pretty unforgettable and not to be confused with mortal man do you really think any hooker over there will remember any of her 1000 fucks?

ChumpDumper
10-24-2015, 05:31 PM
Does one have to believe to be resurrected?

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2015, 05:34 PM

Yes sir

ChumpDumper
10-24-2015, 05:36 PM
Yes sirWhy is that?

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2015, 05:39 PM
Why is that?

It's like you gotta have blood for the heart to work...and you gotta have a heart to pump blood...why? because its Gods requirement so....there's no need to do something for people who don't believe or respect you.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2015, 05:58 PM
It's like you gotta have blood for the heart to work...and you gotta have a heart to pump blood...why? because its Gods requirement so....there's no need to do something for people who don't believe or respect you.Why would God require that of people who lived in a way he would approve and maybe never even heard of God or his rather arbitrary requirements?

angrydude
10-24-2015, 06:50 PM

Not if you're Mormon.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2015, 06:52 PM
Not if you're Mormon.Kind of my point -- those dudes will basically get you into eternal life without your having to believe anything. Who's to say that's not valid?

Quetzal-X
10-24-2015, 08:24 PM
Why would the rapist be in hell? All he would need to do is to tell god or priest he's really sorry and remind god that he is going to be a good boy from now on. Heaven guaranteed. Fuck that shit. Is the god you refer to the christian god?

Quetzal-X
10-24-2015, 08:28 PM

Do you mean the christian god jesus?

DMC
10-24-2015, 10:10 PM
Being born didn't excite me so no.

ElMuerto
10-24-2015, 10:12 PM
Meh.....

Blake
10-24-2015, 10:30 PM
Let's not pivot the conversation....my question is doesn't the thought of being resurrected excite you? The answer is Yes...even if you won't admit it..becsuse no one wants to die...so if the thought of immortality and being brought back from the dead is pleasing and acceptable to you then you will have to believe in God...thats your only hope of a resurrection bro....:lol

Yah, just like presents appearing magically on Christmas morning.

What if you're immortal but heaven blows? Bored for eternity. Exciting!

Fabbs
10-24-2015, 10:40 PM
until proven otherwise, I guess so. But you're free to believe in Santa and heaven.
So, believing your Great Dustpect existence means this life is all you will ever have, you choose to spend your limited minutes on SpursTalk.

Santa is a made up false religious story. Guess you didn't know that. :lol
So is Christmas.

DMC
10-24-2015, 10:41 PM
Yah, just like presents appearing magically on Christmas morning.

What if you're immortal but heaven blows? Bored for eternity. Exciting!
You can't even die and get away from daddy watching you. Worship him.. you'll love it forever.. feed your god... feed it.

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2015, 10:53 PM
So, believing your Great Dustpect existence means this life is all you will ever have, you choose to spend your limited minutes on SpursTalk.

So is Christmas.

I agree with Fapps *aka* jack off man....:lol

Blake stopped believing the moment he got cucked....people who don't beleive are usually sad angry and upset....and they have no hope...I wouldn't want to live without hope..even if evolution is true it literally means this is it for all of us...some may call that being a realist but its also a sad way to live life...believing actually elevates the human mind and spirit..because we beleive in God as a whole in terms of humanity in general we've been able to fly to the moon, mars, Pluto, and interstellar space beyond our solar system with the beagel rover powered by plutonium since the late 70's....

The industrial revolution, the dot com age all of it is because we aspire to more than this life...so therefore that's why it's good to beleive....people who don't beleive should be have no reason to aspire to greater things since in their minds they're one and done...might as well try to go out like Lamar Odom if you're a non believer..tbh

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2015, 10:58 PM
And lets not forget Transformers with one of my idols and guys I look up to star Shia Lebeouf...transformers helps us to appreciate what we could be..because with transformers.....well lets all sing it..

The Transformers! More than meets the eye!
Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons!
The Transformers! Robots in disguise!
The Transformers! More than meets the eye!
The Transformers!??

now let me get back to smoking :smokin

Xevious
10-25-2015, 12:12 AM
If I am resurrected into another life, I will not be aware of it... so why would that excite me in the least? If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. Either way I won't be aware. And I wholeheartedly disagree that all atheists are "sad". Of course I can only speak for myself, but life is precious. So I make the most out of the time I have, do what I can while I can, don't dwell on the things I can't change. I'm not sad, angry, or upset about anything.

Fabbs
10-25-2015, 01:11 AM
If I am resurrected into another life, I will not be aware of it...
That may be a brand of religion that teaches that.

I believe we will be aware.

Xevious
10-25-2015, 02:08 AM
That may be a brand of religion that teaches that.

I believe we will be aware.
How so? Are you born with memories of your previous life?

Kawhitstorm
10-25-2015, 02:45 AM
Why the fuck do I want to live for eternity? I can cover everything on my bucket list in the next 30 years then the only thing I would have to look forward to would be planting tomatoes. I plan on going on a final epic voyage to never come back home after I check off everything on my bucket list. I'm going be one of those folks who are found frozen on Everest or some shyt.

I had an awesome childhood & an adulthood void of drama so I'm not one of those folks who's trying to makeup for lost time or sow my seeds after laboring through life. I'm basically playing w/ house money & living life w/ minimal stress.

Fabbs
10-25-2015, 09:59 AM
How so? Are you born with memories of your previous life?
No.
I believe this is my 1st life and the possibility of everlasting life is in front of me.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 11:44 AM
Why the fuck do I want to live for eternity? I can cover everything on my bucket list in the next 30 years then the only thing I would have to look forward to would be planting tomatoes. I plan on going on a final epic voyage to never come back home after I check off everything on my bucket list. I'm going be one of those folks who are found frozen on Everest or some shyt.

I had an awesome childhood & an adulthood void of drama so I'm not one of those folks who's trying to makeup for lost time or sow my seeds after laboring through life. I'm basically playing w/ house money & living life w/ minimal stress.

Planting tomoatoes and conquering Mt. Everest? Really? Dude you're right you are playing with house money....for starters how bout conquering waking your fat ass up and getting out of bed on your own...how bout that for a bucket list item....and when they do finally find you on your death bed....maybe just maybe you'll have a tomatoe stuffed in your mouth..ok fat ass..:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/article-2329291-19F1F49A000005DC-462_634x458_zpszjnrobxf.jpg

Blake
10-25-2015, 12:23 PM
So is Christmas.

all religions are made up. So are ideas of an afterlife. Guessing you won't ever understand that. :lol

What makes you think some god wants you to be in heaven with him later if he doesn't want you there right now?

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 12:49 PM
all religions are made up. So are ideas of an afterlife. Guessing you won't ever understand that. :lol

What makes you think some god wants you to be in heaven with him later if he doesn't want you there right now?

Because life on earth is a pilot or a test....once the passage is complete then there's the reward....we get it Blake your wife fucked around on you and you became so dissillusioned till you started believing in the dust fairy...we get it..now you need to get over it brah....

God wants us there its just that we have to endure the physical realm first..why ? I don't know..but since he created us we have to abide by his rules..and I'm ok with that...with fear, emotion, and desire taken away from us we would be able to conquer the universe...I await my time as a spirit...Im often even now dissillusioned to be down here on earth with you guys...tbh

Blake
10-25-2015, 01:31 PM
why ? I don't know..

Right.

BD24
10-25-2015, 02:26 PM
Because life on earth is a pilot or a test....once the passage is complete then there's the reward....we get it Blake your wife fucked around on you and you became so dissillusioned till you started believing in the dust fairy...we get it..now you need to get over it brah....

God wants us there its just that we have to endure the physical realm first..why ? I don't know..but since he created us we have to abide by his rules..and I'm ok with that...with fear, emotion, and desire taken away from us we would be able to conquer the universe...I await my time as a spirit...Im often even now dissillusioned to be down here on earth with you guys...tbh
Assuming god is real, what the fuck makes you think you are getting into heaven?

I imagine you have broken damn near every rule that the imaginary sky nigga has. If earth is a test you have failed miserably.

JoeChalupa
10-25-2015, 02:30 PM

Life is made up. The Universe is made up. The question is what are they made up of and who or what created them? Nobody knows so we are all guessing anyhow. I don't remember ever not being alive so I'm sure I won't remember being dead either. But I do believe I'll have another being when I do die.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 02:40 PM
Assuming god is real, what the fuck makes you think you are getting into heaven?

I imagine you have broken damn near every rule that the imaginary sky nigga has. If earth is a test you have failed miserably.

I have a good heart...I'm generous and I donate to causes and I love animals....I May disagree with Spurs fan but thats it basically... I'm a good dude when it comes down to it...all of you despite the back and forth would like me as a friend..I'm a cool cat...I just like to have a little fun on occasion...

Kawhitstorm
10-25-2015, 02:47 PM
Planting tomoatoes and conquering Mt. Everest? Really? Dude you're right you are playing with house money....for starters how bout conquering waking your fat ass up and getting out of bed on your own...how bout that for a bucket list item....and when they do finally find you on your death bed....maybe just maybe you'll have a tomatoe stuffed in your mouth..ok fat ass..:lol

They will find me w/ my dick stuffed down your mom's throat.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 02:59 PM
They will find me w/ my dick stuffed down your mom's throat.

Sorry to break the news to you bruh but its gonna take more than 2 inches to go down her throat.....:lol

BD24
10-25-2015, 03:09 PM
I have a good heart...I'm generous and I donate to causes and I love animals....I May disagree with Spurs fan but thats it basically... I'm a good dude when it comes down to it...all of you despite the back and forth would like me as a friend..I'm a cool cat...I just like to have a little fun on occasion...
Pre marital sex and contraception are enough for eternal damnation in your sky niggas mind. Looks like your burning down below Kool.

Stevie Johnson
10-25-2015, 03:12 PM
Sorry to break the news to you bruh but its gonna take more than 2 inches to go down her throat.....:lol
Babe

ZombieMichaelJackson
10-25-2015, 03:13 PM
I'm living the dream.

Kawhitstorm
10-25-2015, 04:25 PM

I wonder how you SPECIFICALLY figured that out YOUR MOM needs more that 2 inches:downspin:...you are ethering yourself right now I don't even need to try :lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 06:48 PM
I wonder how you SPECIFICALLY figured that out YOUR MOM needs more that 2 inches:downspin:...you are ethering yourself right now I don't even need to try :lmao

Ur So predictable..and :lmao at admitting you're only packing 2 inches

spurraider21
10-25-2015, 06:56 PM

i'm sure your dream will come true and ull come back as a woman so you can take even more D

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 06:57 PM
i'm sure your dream will come true and ull come back as a woman so you can take even more D

I think your cool SR...no need to attack me...

spurraider21
10-25-2015, 06:58 PM
that wasn't an attack. i want ur dreams to come true.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 07:00 PM
that wasn't an attack. i want ur dreams to come true.

But I'm only gay as in the Oxford dictionary meaning happy :lol

I give you guys material :lol

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 08:20 PM
I have a good heart...I'm generous and I donate to causes and I love animals....I May disagree with Spurs fan but thats it basically... I'm a good dude when it comes down to it...all of you despite the back and forth would like me as a friend..I'm a cool cat...I just like to have a little fun on occasion...You just said none of that counts for anything.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 08:29 PM
You just said none of that counts for anything.

How ?

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 08:40 PM
How ?If a person does all that but doesn't believe -- you say he's going to hell.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 09:11 PM
If a person does all that but doesn't believe -- you say he's going to hell.

Believing is a pre requisite...if you're doing all that chances are you're a believer anyway...

bigzak25
10-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Honestly...nobody gives a fuck what koalaid or chump think about anything...

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 09:15 PM
Honestly...nobody gives a fuck what koalaid or chump think about anything...

Sup big yak....

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 09:18 PM
Believing is a pre requisite...if you're doing all that chances are you're a believer anyway...But if you're not your going to hell -- so none of the things you said make you a good person count for anything as far as getting into heaven is concerned.

bigzak25
10-25-2015, 09:19 PM
Sup kool...how's Kobe dick these days...

BD24
10-25-2015, 11:52 PM
Sup kool...how's Kobe dick these days...
:lol

BatManu20
10-26-2015, 12:37 AM
The earth is 4.54 Billion years old.
Our galaxy is 13.2 Billion years old.
The universe is 13.8 billion years old.
Humans have only existed for a mere 200,000 years on this planet.

And you're blindly following and basing your entire existence on a contradicting, mythological book of fairy tales that was written 3,400 years ago, over the span of 1,500 years by 40 different authors, mostly consisting of uneducated desert-people, in Bronze Age Ancient Egypt, and that has been altered and edited countless times by other uneducated humans over the centuries...

Just......no.

Insomniac
10-26-2015, 03:02 AM
I just hope I come back good looking.

DisAsTerBot
10-26-2015, 11:02 AM
lol fabbs

Blake
10-26-2015, 11:11 AM
Life is made up. The Universe is made up.

when I say made up, I thought it's pretty obvious I meant make-believe. Life is real.

The question is what are they made up of and who or what created them? Nobody knows so we are all guessing anyhow. I don't remember ever not being alive so I'm sure I won't remember being dead either. But I do believe I'll have another being when I do die.

neat.

Kawhitstorm
10-26-2015, 12:12 PM
Ur So predictable..and :lmao at admitting you're only packing 2 inches

You seem so disappointed:lol......did I crush your fantasy?:lmao

clambake
10-26-2015, 12:53 PM
rubio called the bible the most extraordinary document.