PDA

View Full Version : LOL Mormons

Splits
10-24-2015, 09:47 PM
:lol seemingly every other year pretender team from Momo-land is overrated
:lol AP voters ranking them at #3 with 16 first place votes
:lol thinking Momo's won't prematurely spew their load the first time their dick touches something wet
:lol Jimmer

Clipper Nation
10-24-2015, 10:06 PM
Baylor's the next to get exposed, tbh. Another year of zero defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWc1sr4e-Q8

Will Hunting
10-26-2015, 07:24 PM
:lol are you confusing BYU with UofU? UofU is a pretty secular school that has little to no mormon influence.

Avante
10-26-2015, 07:27 PM
Baylor's the next to get exposed, tbh. Another year of zero defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWc1sr4e-Q8

Hey stupid what does Baylor have to do with this thread?

Avante
10-26-2015, 07:29 PM
I seriously doubt many of the athletes at Utah, BYU, Utah State are Mormons.

pgardn
10-26-2015, 07:54 PM

Their best player is Mormon Byu

At Byu well over half their roster has been on mission which means guess what?

ChumpDumper
10-28-2015, 01:32 AM
Oh look, Avante's ignorant again!

DMX7
10-28-2015, 10:08 AM

Approximately 62% of Utah is Mormon. The football teams most definitely have plenty of Mormons.

Vito Corleone
10-28-2015, 10:35 AM
Approximately 62% of Utah is Mormon. The football teams most definitely have plenty of Mormons.

I lived in Utah for about 6 years and I can tell you that outside of Salt Lake City is where you will find the high density of Mormons. In Salt Lake City the majority are non-Mormons.

BTW i would put Salt Lake City right up there with Austin as the best places I've lived. Austin has better culture and no state income tax, but I'd rather raise a family in SLC any day of the week. Plus the mountains are amazing as are all the available outdoor activities.

DMX7
10-28-2015, 12:20 PM
I lived in Utah for about 6 years and I can tell you that outside of Salt Lake City is where you will find the high density of Mormons. In Salt Lake City the majority are non-Mormons.

BTW i would put Salt Lake City right up there with Austin as the best places I've lived. Austin has better culture and no state income tax, but I'd rather raise a family in SLC any day of the week. Plus the mountains are amazing as are all the available outdoor activities.

Ok, but most of the players from Utah on the teams aren't from Salt Lake City and Salt Lake City is still about 1/3rd Mormon.

Vito Corleone
10-28-2015, 03:17 PM
I don't follow any of the schools there so I don't know where the kids are coming from. I know that a lot of the D1 prospects from Utah are polynesian as there is a huge community in SLC.

When I was in high school BYU had a lot of success recruiting the San Antonio area and the vast majority of those that were being recruited were not Mormon. I know BYU got a lot of athletes from Judson and none of them were Mormon.

pgardn
10-29-2015, 11:29 PM
I don't follow any of the schools there so I don't know where the kids are coming from. I know that a lot of the D1 prospects from Utah are polynesian as there is a huge community in SLC.

When I was in high school BYU had a lot of success recruiting the San Antonio area and the vast majority of those that were being recruited were not Mormon. I know BYU got a lot of athletes from Judson and none of them were Mormon.

Byu got a basketball recruit from SA Clark way back who was Mormon and the kid eventually got drafted. Volleyball player from same HS got a scholarship to go to the Byu Hawaii campus, Mormon.

Well over half of the BYU team has place of mission reported.
Avante is yet again, wrong.

Vito Corleone
10-30-2015, 10:40 AM
I was friends with a couple of Judson guys that went to BYU, I graduated the same year Ty Dietmer did, I didn't know him but did meet him at a track meet at Southwest high back in 87. None of those guys were Mormon before they went to BYU I know my friend Earl became one and I heard Ty also became one.

spankadelphia
10-30-2015, 03:49 PM
Mormons trying to pick a fight with some real niggas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdkJhdToTsg

pgardn
10-31-2015, 11:31 AM
I was friends with a couple of Judson guys that went to BYU, I graduated the same year Ty Dietmer did, I didn't know him but did meet him at a track meet at Southwest high back in 87. None of those guys were Mormon before they went to BYU I know my friend Earl became one and I heard Ty also became one.

The HS kids I mentioned picked BYU or affiliated campuses because they were Mormon.

Anyways, the BYU football team is loaded with Mormons. Quite a few are married, some with kids. These are typically the older "kids". 25 and 26 year olds.

pgardn
10-31-2015, 11:36 AM
Mormons trying to pick a fight with some real niggas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdkJhdToTsg

Yes I remember that. Lots of cheap shots.

One Memphis kid got in about 3 kicks while a player was in a pile on the ground and a Memphis coach ran him off. It's interesting to see who the kids are that go for the cheap shots and the ones that just attack an entire group of opponents head on.