PDA

View Full Version : Arian Foster Has Suffered Injury After Injury Since He Said He Doesnt Believe In God

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 06:56 PM
:lol Ever since he got that white chic pregnant outside of his marriage and tried to defend it by saying he doesn't believe in God anyway...its been all down hill for that cat..:lmao

His career is over

HI-FI
10-25-2015, 06:57 PM
:lol

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 07:38 PM
So what about when Christians have injuries?

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 08:01 PM
So what about when Christians have injuries?

They make it back unless God has a greater plan for them. But whats happening to Foster is a direct result of his mockery..:lol he made his money so for the most part he'll be aight..but I'm sure he's tempted to pray now. I saw him crying when they carted him off...I'm sure the white girls family is laughing

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 08:08 PM
They make it back unless God has a greater plan for them. But whats happening to Foster is a direct result of his mockery..:lol he made his money so for the most part he'll be aight..but I'm sure he's tempted to pray now. I saw him crying when they carted him off...I'm sure the white girls family is laughingSo the Christians that never make it back were being punished for no reason?

Your God is an asshole.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 08:16 PM
So the Christians that never make it back were being punished for no reason?

Your God is an asshole.

You're an emotional unbeliever. The devil is blinding the minds of the unbelievers....

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 08:17 PM
You're an emotional unbeliever. The devil is blinding the minds of the unbelievers....Why does your god kill and maim so many Christians every day who didn't do anything wrong?

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 08:27 PM
Why does your god kill and maim so many Christians every day who didn't do anything wrong?

1.) Your PMS is super strong tonight
2.) Why do you assume it's God's fault
3.) and no I didn't imply that in my OP...but happy to discuss with you heathen gentile destined for Sheol and hades

InRareForm
10-25-2015, 08:28 PM
Lol at thinking God cares about football. He is still getting money.

Foster was a beast when he was healthy.. Not many backs that could run, catch, and block.

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 08:30 PM
1.) Your PMS is super strong tonight
2.) Why do you assume it's God's fault
3.) and no I didn't imply that in my OP...but happy to discuss with you heathen gentile destined for Sheol and hadesWhy would it not be God's fault? You said it's his plan.

Is there just a bunch of bad things he lets happen randomly without giving a shit about people who believe in him?

If so, your God is an asshole.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 08:35 PM
Why would it not be God's fault? You said it's his plan.

Is there just a bunch of bad things he lets happen randomly without giving a shit about people who believe in him?

If so, your God is an asshole.

God doesn't cause wickedness but he allows it. For a period of time....the devil controls the world until God's appointed time..the devil has control of you Chumper...he wants you to believe that his works should be attributed to god...you need to watch the 1982 version of clash of the titans for Godly perspective...you're allowed to be angry but watch it don't get too mouthy or you might met the same fate as did Judas Iscariot. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 08:39 PM
God doesn't cause wickedness but he allows it. For a period of time....the devil controls the world until God's appointed time..the devil has control of you Chumper...he wants you to believe that his works should be attributed to god...you need to watch the 1982 version of clash of the titans for Godly perspective...you're allowed to be angry but watch it don't get too mouthy or you might met the same fate as did Judas Iscariot. :lolWhy wold a movie about Greek gods tell anyone anything about your God?

Of course God caused wickedness -- the claim is he made everything. Why would you take that away from God? That's heresy.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2015, 09:14 PM
Why wold a movie about Greek gods tell anyone anything about your God?

Of course God caused wickedness -- the claim is he made everything. Why would you take that away from God? That's heresy.

You fundamentally dont understsnd what's in the Bible because you haven't read it...your lack of knowledge is on full display...he created through his will but he doesn't rule it....you have a lot to learn Chumper..that explains why you sound so ignorant about God and suffering...you don't understsnd the premise

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 09:17 PM
You fundamentally dont understsnd what's in the Bible because you haven't read it...your lack of knowledge is on full display...he created through his will but he doesn't rule it....you have a lot to learn Chumper..that explains why you sound so ignorant about God and suffering...you don't understsnd the premiseShow me the Bible passages that explain all this.

If he doesn't rule why do you say he does? How does he decide when to cripple unbelieving football players and Christian car drivers?

bigzak25
10-25-2015, 09:22 PM
So just to be straight...chump is queer, black, and atheist...wow.

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 09:24 PM
So just to be straight...chump is queer, black, and atheist...wow.You are resorting to insults because you can't answer the questions either.

It's OK.

bigzak25
10-25-2015, 09:29 PM
Im not trying to answer your question...your jedi mind tricks dont work on me bitch...I been here 12 years.

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 09:30 PM
I just said you aren't trying to answer my questions because you can't.

bigzak25
10-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Well okay. You get a fucking cookie. I dont give a shit about your question.

ChumpDumper
10-25-2015, 09:35 PM
Of course you don't.

bigzak25
10-25-2015, 09:50 PM
Of course I don't. Bitch.

BatManu20
10-25-2015, 09:53 PM
Lol @ religion

DMC
10-26-2015, 08:24 AM
Which god?

Blake
10-26-2015, 10:36 AM
So just to be straight...chump is queer, black, and atheist...wow.

What a good believer you are

Blake
10-26-2015, 10:39 AM
They make it back unless God has a greater plan for them. But whats happening to Foster is a direct result of his mockery..:lol he made his money so for the most part he'll be aight..but I'm sure he's tempted to pray now. I saw him crying when they carted him off...I'm sure the white girls family is laughing

so you're saying God got pissed off that someone didn't believe in him so he went Tonya Harding.

lol butthurt and insecure God

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2015, 12:30 PM
so you're saying God got pissed off that someone didn't believe in him so he went Tonya Harding.

lol butthurt and insecure God

Didn't say that at all

Blake
10-26-2015, 12:43 PM
Didn't say that at all

Yeah, that's pretty much what you're saying in the title.

If not, feel free to backtrack.

Kawhitstorm
10-26-2015, 01:19 PM
It's called being a running back in the NFL. 99.9% of the players that get injured in the NFL believe in god!:lmao

BatManu20
10-26-2015, 01:33 PM
Yea this sort of thinking is just irrationally dumb tbh.

By this logic, Tim Tebow should still be in the league and be one of the best players since he's basically Jeezus reincarnated, right? But nay, he sucks ass and can't even make it in the league as a 3rd string QB.

Rafael Nadal shouldn't be one of the greatest tennis players of all time because he's an atheist, right? Nope, he's still an all-time great and has won multiple major tournaments.

Ginobili shouldn't be a 4x NBA Champion, Gold medal-winning Olympian, and future HOFer since he's a devout atheist, no?

Bruce Lee should not have won all those martial arts competitions that led to his successful Hollywood career since he was atheist then.

God even let famed atheist Lance Armstrong win 7 Tour de France's while cheating (lol).

Even Stone Cold Steve Austin, arguably the most popular wrestler of our generation, is a renowned atheist. I guess God just got forgot about him, huh?

Guess your spiteful God forgot about those guys.

Or, perhaps, people's religious beliefs have absolutely no barring on their athletic careers. Which seems more likely to you?

Kawhitstorm
10-26-2015, 02:49 PM
Yea this sort of thinking is just irrationally dumb tbh.

By this logic, Tim Tebow should still be in the league and be one of the best players since he's basically Jeezus reincarnated, right? But nay, he sucks ass and can't even make it in the league as a 3rd string QB.

Rafael Nadal shouldn't be one of the greatest tennis players of all time because he's an atheist, right? Nope, he's still an all-time great and has won multiple major tournaments.

Ginobili shouldn't be a 4x NBA Champion, Gold medal-winning Olympian, and future HOFer since he's a devout atheist, no?

Bruce Lee should not have won all those martial arts competitions that led to his successful Hollywood career since he was atheist then.

God even let famed atheist Lance Armstrong win 7 Tour de France's while cheating (lol).

Even Stone Cold Steve Austin, arguably the most popular wrestler of our generation, is a renowned atheist. I guess God just got forgot about him, huh?

Guess your spiteful God forgot about those guys.

Or, perhaps, people's religious beliefs have absolutely no barring on their athletic careers. Which seems more likely to you?

There is a reason why Christians go to a hospital instead of using holy-water when they get sick/injured. #hypocrites

LoL @ Stone Cold:lmao

LaMarcus Bryant
10-27-2015, 03:03 PM
bigsnack v chumpdumper

oh shit let's get a battle thread

bring extra puffy cheetos

There's no way a joint and 20 tamales would ever trickle down to big Zack