PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Luva's been hyping up the Lakers as a lock for the 6th seed or above

midnightpulp
10-25-2015, 10:40 PM
and has claimed that Randle is the reincarnation of Barkley, that Clarkson is a star in the making, that Hibbert is back in shape and Dikembe 2.0, that Huertas is Steve Nash-lite, and that Russell is a future many time all-star.

I might have to agree.

So that also means if Kobe doesn't lead this stacked team to the playoffs, his "legacy" (or what's left of it) takes another devastating blow?

Double-Up
10-26-2015, 08:50 AM
Why waste a thread on the ignorant faggot. He's obviously trying to troll but just doing a shit job at it.

Dex
10-26-2015, 10:07 AM
Why waste a thread on the ignorant faggot. He's obviously trying to troll but just doing a shit job at it.

Clipper Nation
10-26-2015, 10:25 AM
If Kirby can't win with this...

Buddy Mignon
10-26-2015, 10:53 AM
and has claimed that Randle is the reincarnation of Barkley, that Clarkson is a star in the making, that Hibbert is back in shape and Dikembe 2.0, that Huertas is Steve Nash-lite, and that Russell is a future many time all-star.

I might have to agree.

So that also means if Kobe doesn't lead this stacked team to the playoffs, his "legacy" (or what's left of it) takes another devastating blow?

I've said all of that. Kobe will also have a very good season. There is not a person in the media that has us finishing with more than 30 wins. Most if not all of the Lakers fans on this site don't give us a chance at making the playoffs. I have us reaching the 6th seed at best, but getting in the playoffs is a lock. When Kobe leads this so-called shitty team to the playoffs and make some noise once we get there the faggot nerd media will be silent. But they'll hear my noise... and Splits will hear the noises the hooker will be making when I'm fucking her... all on his dime.

Narutoluva
10-26-2015, 06:07 PM
I've said all of that. Kobe will also have a very good season. There is not a person in the media that has us finishing with more than 30 wins. Most if not all of the Lakers fans on this site don't give us a chance at making the playoffs. I have us reaching the 6th seed at best, but getting in the playoffs is a lock. When Kobe leads this so-called shitty team to the playoffs and make some noise once we get there the faggot nerd media will be silent. But they'll hear my noise... and Splits will hear the noises the hooker will be making when I'm fucking her... all on his dime.

Also they'll hear the noise of me fapping to retarded homo Naruto cartoons while being an ugly delusional Asian loser muddling through the pathetic existence I call life.