PDA

View Full Version : But, but, everyone needs a 2nd chance

InRareForm
10-25-2015, 11:09 PM
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/658493858569977856

this guy is a joke.

spurraider21
10-25-2015, 11:10 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000565951/Greg-Hardy-not-in-the-mood-to-talk-to-media

RD2191
10-26-2015, 12:06 AM
Should of fucked up Garrett. The entire fucking coaching staff is a joke. They're an embarrassment to the game of football. Most valuable sports franchise in the world and still the laughing stock of the NFL. Smh. It's the coaches.

LakerHater
10-26-2015, 12:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlRO_6bBU5E (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlRO_6bBU5E)

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 12:38 AM
suprised costas isn't calling people racist for criticizing hardy

Avante
10-26-2015, 12:47 AM
I love it! A vicious/out of control/violent defensive player, we need more of them.

Back in the day there was a fullback named John Henry Johnson, he was known for being a badass. He had this wicked forward shiver, he was knocking guys out with it. Then there was Deacon Jones and his patented head slap. That was back when the game was played like it's suppose to be played, not all sissified like it is now.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 12:51 AM
back in my day we used to slap women and that was that, instead of today's sissies with their "domestic violence" hahahaha

https://fancybucket.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/3016970669_d765ef93ab_z.jpg

Avante
10-26-2015, 12:56 AM
What are the stats on domestic violent back in the day and today? I was raised...ya don't hit your sisters...got it?

There was a time when women weren't allow to box, and yes a time when me treated them like ladies, it's not like that anymore.

Do you think at all?

TheGreatYacht
10-26-2015, 12:58 AM
If only they had known he had anger issues...

:cry

Avante
10-26-2015, 01:01 AM
If only they had known he had anger issues...

:cry

Do you really think they care? Charles Haley was a freak, he's in the HOF. Lawrence Taylor. Dick Butkus were monsters, HOFers.

You gotta be crazy/mean/violent to play defensive line at the NFL level.

TheGreatYacht
10-26-2015, 01:18 AM
Do you really think they care? Charles Haley was a freak, he's in the HOF. Lawrence Taylor. Dick Butkus were monsters, HOFers.

Now the team is imploding. No reason to feel bad or make excuses for such a shit team. They brought this upon themselves.

Avante
10-26-2015, 01:27 AM
Now the team is imploding. No reason to feel bad or make excuses for such a shit team. They brought this upon themselves.

Dude. where would NE be without Brady and Gronk, how about the Packers without Rodgers? The Cowboys are without their QB and stud receiver, ok? What team doesn't suffer when that happens?

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 01:51 AM

LT was beside himself when he realized how badly Theismann was hurt. Hardy comes off as a guys who couldn't care less and would gladly do it again the next play.

i'm for him getting a 2nd chance in the NFL, but his demeanor and statements he's made so far during the season aren't promising. he's going to be out of the league again, and not too long from now. you can see it coming.

Avante
10-26-2015, 02:07 AM
LT was beside himself when he realized how badly Theismann was hurt. Hardy comes off as a guys who couldn't care less and would gladly do it again the next play.

i'm for him getting a 2nd chance in the NFL, but his demeanor and statements he's made so far during the season aren't promising. he's going to be out of the league again, and not too long from now. you can see it coming.

Dude, would you knock a guy out if you were a boxer, hell yes ya would. But, do you want to permanately damage anyone, of course not, so don't act stupid ok man? LT would drill Theisman into the ground, but that doesn't mean he wants to break his leg, ok?

So we have a dumb big mouth defensive lineman, big fucking deal. A social misfit, a real punk with no clue, but he can rush the passer, so ya put up with the dummy. Hell, the Rams didn't care if a guy sucked cock (Sam) if he could rush the passer.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 02:13 AM
hardy is a great player, never said otherwise.

i just think the writing is on the wall, and he's gna get himself into more trouble one of these days

Avante
10-26-2015, 02:34 AM
hardy is a great player, never said otherwise.

i just think the writing is on the wall, and he's gna get himself into more trouble one of these days

So what if he does, oh well. I don't care do you? I expect linemen/backers to be half crazy, wouldn't want them any other way. If one gets in trouble I'll start looking for another one.

Lool at Aldon Smith, this cat was 100% retarded but because he could rush the passer the Niners did all they could to keep him out there. This guy even looked stupid.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 02:38 AM
aldon smith is another guy i'm worried about. his offenses have mostly been DUI's which are judgment calls. but at least he hasn't been violent off the field like Hardy, which is an entirely different animal of a situation

Avante
10-26-2015, 02:51 AM
aldon smith is another guy i'm worried about. his offenses have mostly been DUI's which are judgment calls. but at least he hasn't been violent off the field like Hardy, which is an entirely different animal of a situation

A huge % of these NFLers came from the mean streets, if not for sports they'd be thugs hanging out on those streets. Hell, most of them have never read a book or know shit about anything, they are simply modern day gladiators. That 4.4 40 with those 220 pounds, is all that matters.

Hardy has talked about his tough up bringing, which I find kinda strange since he did have a dad in the home and his parents both had good jobs.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 03:10 AM
thats adorable and all. i'm sure a lot of NFL guys had tough upbringings. but most of them dont get into trouble with the law

Avante
10-26-2015, 03:19 AM
thats adorable and all. i'm sure a lot of NFL guys had tough upbringings. but most of them dont get into trouble with the law

Dude, you don't have any idea at all about how many of these guys get in some kind of trouble. Why not GOOGLE...what % of NFL players have been arrested...ok? I think you'll be shocked.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 03:25 AM
i think you'd be shocked if you looked it up

Avante
10-26-2015, 03:30 AM
i think you'd be shocked if you looked it up

23 NFLers have been arrested since the SB, now how many work places will have that many of their employees arrested in 8 months?

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 03:39 AM
23 NFLers have been arrested since the SB, now how many work places will have that many of their employees arrested in 8 months?
and there are 1700 nfl players.

so about 1.3-1.4% of nfl players were arrested in the last 8 months, including the entire offseason when they have their free time to fuck around

yep, its pretty clear that as usual, you have no clue what you're talking about

Avante
10-26-2015, 03:47 AM
and there are 1700 nfl players.

so about 1.3-1.4% of nfl players were arrested in the last 8 months, including the entire offseason when they have their free time to fuck around

yep, its pretty clear that as usual, you have no clue what you're talking about

I know you're not overly bright but do you have any idea at all what 1% of your work force having been arrested in an 8 month period says? Just how damn dumb are you anyway? Dude, that is huge!!!!!!!

What an idiot, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~ Stupid.....8 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey dummy, what if those 23 how killed somebody, now think. ok?

I'm going to have to start charging ya son, all this free schooling must be nice.

http://deadspin.com/what-do-arrests-data-really-say-about-nfl-players-and-c-733301399

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 04:01 AM
murder cases with NFL players are incredibly rare... "imagine all 23 arrests were murder" hahahahaha

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 04:02 AM
I know you're not overly bright but do you have any idea at all what 1% of your work force having been arrested in an 8 month period says? Just how damn dumb are you anyway? Dude, that is huge!!!!!!!

What an idiot, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~ Stupid.....8 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey dummy, what if those 23 how killed somebody, now think. ok?

I'm going to have to start charging ya son, all this free schooling must be nice.

http://deadspin.com/what-do-arrests-data-really-say-about-nfl-players-and-c-733301399
your own links prove you are being stupid. NFL players get in less trouble than the average american adult male

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--TtfX9K71--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/18tgpak23ohespng.png

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 04:06 AM
you clearly dont read the shit you post, just like you dont watch videos you've posted in other discussions

Avante
10-26-2015, 04:11 AM
you clearly dont read the shit you post, just like you dont watch videos you've posted in other discussions

Are you simply brain dead? What am I talking about? I'm talking about a business, ok dummy? I was never talking about compared to other guys ok dummy? That wasn't obvious? What...BUSINESS...has 1% of it's work force being arrested, well?

Little man, do you try to never get anything? And, I have never posted a video I haven't seen ok amigo? More NFLers are getting arrested than plummers, ok? More NFLers are getting arrested than salesmen, ok little man, yep, talking %....ok?

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 04:12 AM
please show me your statistics of people in "business" that get arrested that you are basing this bullshit on

all i know is NFL players get arrested less than american adult males on average, so ur sob story of "sad upbringings" doesnt really matter. NFL players are generally well behaved

Avante
10-26-2015, 04:18 AM
please show me your statistics of people in "business" that get arrested that you are basing this bullshit on

all i know is NFL players get arrested less than american adult males on average, so ur sob story of "sad upbringings" doesnt really matter. NFL players are generally well behaved

You go from dumb to dumber, wow~~~~~~~~~

So you are telling me you know of a business where in an 8 month period 1 % of their emplyees got arrested, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get out much do ya slugger?

Dude, you don't appear to know much about that old world out there, anyone else ever hit you up on that? Did you live a sheltered life?

Yes, it is about young with $$$$. Which is my point.

Here ya go.

Plus, when you compare NFL players to other professionals earning, at a minimum, hundreds of thousands of dollars while working for a thriving corporate enterprise, the bad behavior seems even more out of whack. “The arrest rates do seem high relative to highly-paid workers in most companies,” says Bronars. But Bronars also notes that NFL players are, on average, significantly younger than high earners who have spent years rising up the corporate ladder. And in general, younger men are more likely to be arrested than older men.

Dummy I worked for a huge insurance comnpany, if 1% of it's salesmen were being arrested in an 8 month period this would be big news, in the papers, and on TV, trust me. Yep, we had TV commercials, now how long could any business stay in business when the public knows that in the last 8 months 1% of the employees were arrested?

You're n idiot!

News...today a mechanic at Ford Motors was arrested for....

A week later...

News...today a Mmanager at Ford Motors was arrested for...

A month later...

News...today a salesman at Ford Motors was arrested for.....

Let me guess, ya don't get it.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 04:31 AM
what % of US adult males do you think have paying jobs and work "For a business"

Avante
10-26-2015, 04:37 AM
what % of US adult males do you think have paying jobs and work "For a business"

That has ....zero...to do with this, which tells me you aren't getting this at all, why am I not surprised?

Ok guy, you're too stupid to waste my time on, see ya~~~~~~~~~

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 04:41 AM
lol... makes up bullshit claim about NFL players getting in a lot of troube. gets called out on it. stumbles and leaves

Avante
10-26-2015, 04:51 AM
lol... makes up bullshit claim about NFL players getting in a lot of troube. gets called out on it. stumbles and leaves

Dude, did ya miss the articles written about crime in the NFL? Now think ya dumb fuck, where are those articles about crime in the plumbing businees, car salesmen, dentists, well? You're too damn dumb to get what I'm talking about as usual. Didn't ya just read about why we see more crime in the NFL than other businesses? How do I make bullshit up when ya just saw the stats, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Stupid fuck!

Dude, you always take a beating when ya mess with me, when will you wise up?

Dummy, give me the name of any other business where 1% of their employees have an arrest record in an 7 month period, come on ya little queer, show me.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 04:53 AM
Dude, did ya miss the article written about crime in the NFL? Now think ya dumb fuck where are those articles about crime in the plumbing businees, car salesmen, dentists, well? You're too damn dumb to get what talking about as usual. Didn't ya just read about why we see more crime in the NFL than other businesses? How do I make bullshit up when ya just saw the stats, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Stupid fuck!

Dude, you always take a beating when ya mess with me, when will you wise up?
yes, the article said NFL players commit more crimes than average americans.

the article then said that number is misleading because "average americans" includes women and children who generally dont get arrested as much

the article then said NFL players get arrested less often than the average adult male

you then made up a "Fact" of "people in business dont get arrested at a 1% rate" because you worked at an insurance company once

Avante
10-26-2015, 04:56 AM
yes, the article said NFL players commit more crimes than average americans.

the article then said that number is misleading because "average americans" includes women and children who generally dont get arrested as much

the article then said NFL players get arrested less often than the average adult male

you then made up a "Fact" of "people in business dont get arrested at a 1% rate" because you worked at an insurance company once

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~ Not a clue at all.

Dude..........what company do you know of where 1% of it's work force was arrested in an 8 month period, well?

You cannot be this stupid.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 05:03 AM
Wow~~~~~~~~~~~ Not a clue at all.

Dude..........what company do you know of where 1% of it's work force was arrested in an 8 month period, well?

You cannot be this stupid.
statistically speaking, a lot of them

Avante
10-26-2015, 05:08 AM
statistically speaking, a lot of them

Ever notice I take a few minutes and actually find things to prove my point while your lazy ass does nothing but...a lot of them...? Dude, you ever actually research anything? Show me some proof that some complany has had 1% of it's emplyees arrested in an 8 monh period, come on guy, do something all your very own, can you? You won't do shit, too fucking lazy.

I gotta go, since we both know your lazy ass won't do shit, bye bye!!!

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 05:26 AM
im lazy? you're the one making the claim, so you should provide the stats to back it up. im not gna do your homework for you

ur just making bullshit claims then saying "hahaha prove me wrong"

Pelicans78
10-26-2015, 06:52 AM
im lazy? you're the one making the claim, so you should provide the stats to back it up. im not gna do your homework for you

ur just making bullshit claims then saying "hahaha prove me wrong"

No point going back and forth with another poster's troll account.

IceColdBrewski
10-26-2015, 07:45 AM
You know it's bad when Dez is the mature one.

pgardn
10-26-2015, 08:26 AM
Garrett is an absolute wuss.
His special teams are trying to set up a return and he wants Hardy in that huddle slapping the clip board and wrecking the huddle? Why don't we just designate an excitable player to disrupt any sideline meeting, maybe grab Garrett's headphones and stomp them to show passion?

Hardy is another disruptive fool who has been told by Jerrah to keep that emotion/anger. Jerrah hired the rapist so now he lets him run amok. This is the real joke of the Cowboys, Jerrah and his willingness to excuse chaos. I can't figure out if he likes the press or he is just covering his mistakes. Or he is hitting the bottle heavy these days.

Avante, you are a Fckn "back in the day" idiot.

Trill Clinton
10-26-2015, 08:42 AM
I don't have a problem with hardy, at all. Love his aggression and passion. Special teams coach needed that. Dan Bailey is the only reason that guy still has a job.

chunticakes
10-26-2015, 08:57 AM
I don't have a problem with hardy, at all. Love his aggression and passion. Special teams coach needed that. Dan Bailey is the only reason that guy still has a job.

This. I don't know why everyone is bitching about Hardy showing emotion. The team is getting its ass kicked out there, should some passion for crying out loud.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 09:21 AM
death, taxes, and trill saying he has no problem with a cowboys player acting up :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
10-26-2015, 10:27 AM
Exactly. The main thing is that Hardy is probably screwing himself out of a big deal on the open market with these antics but I'm fine with that if it means keeping both him & Rolando McClain for relative cheap this next offseason. Screw the liberal nazitard rule-elitists that want him blacklisted over false domestic violence allegations and temper tantrums, tbh.

FkLA
10-26-2015, 01:47 PM
:lol Some of yall are ridiculous man. The team is missing their $100 mill QB and WR, no shit they're going to struggle. It's not ok to disrespect a position of authority like that just because the team is losing.

Garrett is a pussy for not standing up for his coach. Hardy should've been let go yesterday.

Trill Clinton
10-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Position of authority tuh!

FkLA
10-26-2015, 02:21 PM
There's a line of command in the real world. African-Americans have trouble following it though, so not surprised by your response.

pgardn
10-26-2015, 05:47 PM

Thats for Garrett to decide,
Not a rapist with 3 games under his belt with a new team.

The guy is a Fckn nut. Good for the Cowboys. They have acquired yet another mentally challenged gorilla.

Avante
10-26-2015, 06:00 PM
I'd try my best to recruit all the Hardy type players I could get for my defense, give me that passionate badass, that is defense. If they wanna butt heads with me we'll butt heads, no problem at all.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 06:26 PM
i'm all for tenacious defensive players. but i don't want one who's going to inevitably miss games because he's a knucklehead off the field.

Lyle Alzado was a madman on the field and a menace, but he was clean off the field (well, steroids, but no behavior issues that caused him to miss games).

Raven
10-26-2015, 06:40 PM
i really don't get why is this type of stuff a big deal, unless you're an offensive linemen or a qb, an nfl player is supposed to be dumb and have a chip on his shoulder.

Avante
10-26-2015, 06:41 PM
i'm all for tenacious defensive players. but i don't want one who's going to inevitably miss games because he's a knucklehead off the field.

Lyle Alzado was a madman on the field and a menace, but he was clean off the field (well, steroids, but no behavior issues that caused him to miss games).

Come on guy, bone up on this stuff, ok?

You don't know about the time Alzado threw an opponets helmet clean across the field?

How about this...

At the height of his steroid and human growth hormone abuse, Alzado estimated he spent $30,000 a year on the drugs, often buying them at gyms around the country.

The steroids caused violent mood swings in Lyle and he would erupt at the drop of a hat. He suffered through 4 failed marriages and was accused of battery on a female police officer. He even threw a chair at a reporter and said his only regret was that he missed hitting him.

Yep, my kind of defensive lineman.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 06:47 PM
i mentioned his steroids, and i said he was a madman/menace on the field. none of those forced him to miss time.

and that "assault" was a joke. he was 42 years old, suffering of cancer, and needed assistance just to walk, and he supposedly assaulted a cop during that time? lol

Raven
10-26-2015, 06:49 PM
i mentioned his steroids, and i said he was a madman/menace on the field. none of those forced him to miss time.

and that "assault" was a joke. he was 42 years old, suffering of cancer, and needed assistance just to walk, and he supposedly assaulted a cop during that time? lol

:lol:lol:lol

i don't remember any of this ever being legal... that's like saying he murdered but none found out so doesn't count..

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 06:50 PM
i really don't get why is this type of stuff a big deal, unless you're an offensive linemen or a qb, an nfl player is supposed to be dumb and have a chip on his shoulder.
the big deal is when they ruin your locker room because they become too big a distraction and start getting suspended routinely, costing your team games

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 06:51 PM
:lol:lol:lol

i don't remember any of this ever being legal... that's like saying he murdered but none found out so doesn't count..
the NFL began testing in 1987, and they only started suspending players in 1989. steroids weren't prohibited by the NFL before that

if its not going to hurt your team, be a distraction, or cause a suspension, i dont have a problem with it

Raven
10-26-2015, 06:56 PM
the big deal is when they ruin your locker room because they become too big a distraction and start getting suspended routinely, costing your team games

well dez bryant has done that for years and he's just fine.. don't get me wrong, I don't think it's good or acceptable, but if you don't accept it, you shouldn't accept it for anyone (like the pats do).

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 06:57 PM
dez bryant hasn't been suspended in the nfl yet, to my knowledge

but he is a distraction, and the cowboys seem to embrace and enable headcases, so thats their problem

Avante
10-26-2015, 07:01 PM

How about....

At the height of his steroid and human growth hormone abuse, Alzado estimated he spent $30,000 a year on the drugs, often buying them at gyms around the country. His second wife, Cindy, blamed the breakup of their marriage on his mood swings caused by steroids. She said she called police at least five times during their marriage because Lyle physically abused her, but Alzado was never arrested.

Come on guy.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 07:05 PM
steroids weren't against NFL policy. didnt cost him games. if she called the cops that many times without a single arrest, she was probably just crying wolf

Avante
10-26-2015, 07:10 PM
steroids weren't against NFL policy. didnt cost him games. if she called the cops that many times without a single arrest, she was probably just crying wolf

Stop it little guy, ok? It isn't real obvious...cops...wow! Lyle Alzado.

I noticed ya ignored the time he threw a helmet all the way across the field, what if it would have hit somebody? You do know he once said..."I can whip any man in the world"...right? Then he fought Muhammad Ali.

Ever read about his early days growing up, this guy was crazy.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 07:11 PM
i said he was a menace and madman on the field. that would include throwing a helmet. i've acknowledged it.

what did his celebrity boxing match do to negatively impact his team?

Avante
10-26-2015, 07:13 PM
i said he was a menace and madman on the field. that would include throwing a helmet. i've acknowledged it.

Dude, he could have hit a reporter a cameraman, this is a little different don't ya think? What if that hemet had hit a cheer leader in the face? Come on guy, sheesh~~~~~~~

Spousal abuse, drugs, throwing helmets, hassling lady cops, thinking he's the baddest man alive. Dude, come on.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 07:35 PM
:lol hassling a cop while under heavy treatment for brain cancer and unable to walk unassisted

LakerHater
10-26-2015, 07:54 PM
Greg Hardy Reportedly 'Concerned' Cowboys, Missed Practice Last Week

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy was fortunate to have the chance to play for America's Team, but his behavior has hardly rewarded owner Jerry Jones' investment in him.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Hardy "concerned" Dallas after he was late for last Thursday's practice, didn't call the team to inform it of his tardiness and forced the Cowboys to call around looking for him. Hardy wound up not participating because of an unspecified illness.
Hardy was found guilty of assault in a domestic violence incident in July 2014 but appealed the conviction and had the charges dropped this February. The 27-year-old was placed on the commissioner's exempt list and appeared in just one game last season.
The Cowboys signed Hardy this offseason and stuck with him as the league reduced his initial 10-game suspension to start the 2015 campaign to a four-game ban. In two contests with Dallas so far, Hardy has produced on the gridiron in registering three sacks. Off the field, red flags continue to fly.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2583070-greg-hardy-reportedly-concerned-cowboys-missed-practice-last-week

Trill Clinton
10-26-2015, 07:59 PM
exactly, this is nothing new in the nfl. espn will hype it for a few days and fans will have fake outrage and move on by wed. coaches and teammates love hardy and he aint going nowhere.

pgardn
10-26-2015, 09:41 PM
Greg Hardy Reportedly 'Concerned' Cowboys, Missed Practice Last Week

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy was fortunate to have the chance to play for America's Team, but his behavior has hardly rewarded owner Jerry Jones' investment in him.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Hardy "concerned" Dallas after he was late for last Thursday's practice, didn't call the team to inform it of his tardiness and forced the Cowboys to call around looking for him. Hardy wound up not participating because of an unspecified illness.
Hardy was found guilty of assault in a domestic violence incident in July 2014 but appealed the conviction and had the charges dropped this February. The 27-year-old was placed on the commissioner's exempt list and appeared in just one game last season.
The Cowboys signed Hardy this offseason and stuck with him as the league reduced his initial 10-game suspension to start the 2015 campaign to a four-game ban. In two contests with Dallas so far, Hardy has produced on the gridiron in registering three sacks. Off the field, red flags continue to fly.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2583070-greg-hardy-reportedly-concerned-cowboys-missed-practice-last-week

See he was sick and does not have a cell phone to advise the team. Hardy wanted to see if Dallas really cares for him so he played Hide and Seek.

Huge red flag missing practice without calling in; huge in today's world of easy communication.
But I love it. Spellman, Pacman, ... the list just grows for Dallas. Angry men who can't keep it on the field. And then try to get in the middle of special teams only to be pushed out. He is clueless. He has not been on the team long enough to earn any sort of respect. Yet he tries to fire his teammates up? Fkn ridiculous excuses.

unleashbaynes
10-26-2015, 09:54 PM
There's a line of command in the real world. African-Americans have trouble following it though, so not surprised by your response.

This isnt the real world though. This is a business where grown men make millions of dollars to play a child's game. This is a business where employees make more than their bosses.

FkLA
10-26-2015, 10:57 PM
This isnt the real world though. This is a business where grown men make millions of dollars to play a child's game. This is a business where employees make more than their bosses.

So if Kawhi/LMA slap down on Pop's clipboard it's all good bc they earn more? Doesn't work that way especially in successful organizations. I would've released that pussy nigga right after the game if I was Jerry tbh.

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 11:03 PM
yeah you know he has some serious issues is fuckin dez is the one trying to calm him down :lol

spurraider21
07-27-2016, 02:41 AM
"i have no problem with hardy" :lol
"i have no problem with gregory" :lol

leemajors
07-27-2016, 08:01 AM
"i have no problem with hardy" :lol
"i have no problem with gregory" :lol

rehab for fucking pot :lol

Avante
07-27-2016, 01:02 PM

Never have figured out where anyone gets this.....play a childs game. Football is not a childs game and was never meant to be. Tag, 4 square...childs games. Football is not a childs game.