PDA

View Full Version : ABC Gets Owned by Evacuees After Bush's Speech

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-16-2005, 07:16 PM
http://thepoliticalteen.net/index.php

Go there, about a third of the way down.

:lol

Duff McCartney
09-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Riiight.

Hook Dem
09-16-2005, 07:56 PM
That woman being interviewed was speaking from the heart. Are you listening Dan? Democrats will be buried for all this Bush hating!

boutons
09-16-2005, 08:00 PM
BS. The Repubs weren't buried for virulent Clintion hating.

whottt
09-16-2005, 08:08 PM

Yes they were...

Hook Dem
09-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Short memory!

whottt
09-16-2005, 08:28 PM
Clinton would have smashed W or Algore if he had run again in 2000...IMO...and everyone I know...including my 80 year old grandma...thought the Republicans needed to get the hell out of the President's personal business and marital problems...and saw it for the transparent political grandstanding that it was....just like they did in 04 when it was done to Bush...and now.

Al Gore, inspite of being an unappealing candidate compared to Clinton, and inspite of running a halfassed take it for granted campaign in which he couldn't even win his own home state..was still able to ride Clinton's momentum to the popular vote...

There is a legitimate time for mudslinging and other times when it is just sensationalization for all the wrong reasons...the American public is usually very saavy to these attempts and usually places their sympathy with the party being attacked....the only ones that buy into this crap are extremists...the Pat Roberton troupe when Clinton was attacked...and the Michael Moore troop(this means you and Nbadan) when it was done to W. And I don't even thing you and Nbadan believe have the shit ya'll spew on this forum...ya'll are just trapped in the pre 9/11 hate cycle of W. I was once like ya'll...

boutons
09-16-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm not trapped in anything. What I post represent exactly what I believe.

"did in 04 when it was done to Bush...and now."

What was done in "04" and "now" to bush that in any equates to the witchunts and humiliations of the Clintons by Repubs?

(It's amazing that the MM is repeatedly mentioned here. He's a joker with some kernels of truth, but he obviously hits very close to his target, given the heat he causes on the right, in the way the right reacts and treats him so seriously, won't ignore him, sees him as a threat worth responding to and keeping in their sights.)

Marcus Bryant
09-16-2005, 11:28 PM
I did see that live. It was clear the correspondent was thinking "hey, I got 10 blacks here, surely I can get one to dump on a Republican president"....

Vashner
09-17-2005, 02:19 AM
Yea I saw several survivor interviews.. not one blamed Bush. They went after the Mayor....

Hook Dem
09-17-2005, 09:39 AM
Yea I saw several survivor interviews.. not one blamed Bush. They went after the Mayor....
They're not worried about anything but who caused their homes to flood! The Mayor will take the hit for this.

xrayzebra
09-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Gee, no reply from Dan on this. I wonder why. Could it be that they blamed the
Mayor and Governor for their problems and not FEMA (read Geo Bush). Or could it
be that they believe Bush when he said he was going to do all he could to help the
people of New Orleans? Nah! It couldn't be that, could it.

CharlieMac
09-17-2005, 09:47 AM
"Come on....bite god damn it!"

CharlieMac
09-17-2005, 09:53 AM
Oh man, read the reponses at that site. One person claimed she was planted and brain-washed by Bushies and the far-right Texas media.

So basically, minorities are idiots who can't think for themselves if they aren't screaming liberals.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-17-2005, 11:25 AM
This clip is but one snippit. He tried asking basically all of those people about it being Bush's fault, all blamed the mayor and the governor, and a few said "I should have listened when they said to evacuate."

The remote reporter seemed stunned he couldn't get anyone to say it was Bush's fault, and when they cut back to Ted Koppel he had this dumbstruck look on his face. It was clsasic.

Vashner
09-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Some of the news outlets had to delay a full day to FIND people that said something bad about Bush .. before doing stories on the reaction...

TOP-CHERRY
09-17-2005, 01:19 PM
It was pretty funny.

RandomGuy
09-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Gee, no reply from Dan on this. I wonder why. Could it be that they blamed the
Mayor and Governor for their problems and not FEMA (read Geo Bush). Or could it
be that they believe Bush when he said he was going to do all he could to help the
people of New Orleans? Nah! It couldn't be that, could it.
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/listening.jpg

Vashner
09-18-2005, 02:02 AM
Ok that rocket fuel is bullsheets... why?

Because Bush wants to cut down more TREES "Need some wood"..

It would taste like mesquite..

Now liberals.. they want more people on cheap food.. so it would taste like crap ..

Sense
09-18-2005, 03:07 AM
Is that the website of the guy that got dissed in CNN for saying that American Troops were idiots?

Nbadan
09-18-2005, 04:38 AM
Only in Republican Bizarro World can a question by a reporter, asking a survivor if she blames President Bush, be twisted into Bush-baiting. Perhaps if she had known how the National Response Plan was supposed to work, compared to how it didn't work in NO, her answer would have been a little different.

Vashner
09-18-2005, 06:23 AM
Spin all you want.. this is no West Wing episode...

The people have spoken... the majority of the survivors are NOT blaming or attacking the President...

Sean Penn was sighted trying to make some survivors say BUSH SUCKS he was pointing a shotgun at there heads.

CharlieMac
09-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Only in Republican Bizarro World can a question by a reporter, asking a survivor if she blames President Bush, be twisted into Bush-baiting. Perhaps if she had known how the National Response Plan was supposed to work, compared to how it didn't work in NO, her answer would have been a little different.

So she's an idiot.........

Hook Dem
09-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Perhaps she did know how the local plan was supposed to work, hence her answer. She is evidently smarter than you Dan.