PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Despite 300-1 odds to win title, Lakers drawing big interest in Las Vegas

Buddy Mignon
10-26-2015, 03:49 PM
What is this? Looks like some people have been reading my reports on the future success of the Lakers and have decided to cash in. I can't wait until you niggas are forced to start wiping our asses again.

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/13972273/losangeles-lakers-300-1-odds-win-nba-title-drawing-big-interest-las-vegas

spurraider21
10-26-2015, 03:58 PM
this is why vegas always profits. dumb faggot fans being delusional per par

Dex
10-26-2015, 04:09 PM
It's like putting money down on zeroes in roulette. You don't really expect it to hit, but it's an insurance bet which covers your other risks on the unlikely chance it actually comes up.

That being said...any idiots betting on the Lakers would be better served throwing their money out the window and hoping the wind brings it back to them. :lmao

SuperCam
10-26-2015, 04:29 PM
tbh if I ran the books i'd give out something outrageous, like 1/1000 or 1/5000 odds. Imagine the money you could get from dumb Lakerz faggots and kobe jersey wearers. This isn't march madness, there's a less than zero chance that some scrubass team is gonna beat 4 playoff teams in a row in a 7 game series. I mean you could play out the season a million times and it still wouldn't happen. Unless a lot of teams start dying in plane crashes you might as well spend that chedder on lotto tickets or hookers, tbh

HarlemHeat37
10-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Did you read the article? All the sharp money is coming in on the under in wins:lol..

It's a no-brainer, just like last season..you would have to be a complete moron or blind homer to believe the Lakers will win 30 games..

Buddy Mignon
10-26-2015, 04:51 PM
Did you read the article? All the sharp money is coming in on the under in wins:lol..

It's a no-brainer, just like last season..you would have to be a complete moron or blind homer to believe the Lakers will win 30 games..

No... I don't read articles... I just post intriguing titles and let you little niggas have at it.

TXstbobcat
10-26-2015, 04:54 PM
More of a chance of discovering the holy grail and the lost arc of the covenant in the same day than the Lakers winning the title this season.

HarlemHeat37
10-26-2015, 04:55 PM
:lol people betting on the Bulls, too..smh..

TheSanityAnnex
10-27-2015, 12:08 AM
What is this? Looks like some people have been reading my reports on the future success of the Lakers and have decided to cash in. I can't wait until you niggas are forced to start wiping our asses again.

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/13972273/losangeles-lakers-300-1-odds-win-nba-title-drawing-big-interest-las-vegas

"The betting acumen of those backing the Lakers to win the NBA title is, well, questionable. For example, sophisticated bettors have been betting the Lakers to win less than 29.5 games. The Lakers' over/under is down to 28.5. At William Hill, 68 percent of the money on the Lakers' win total is on under."

lol op

TheSanityAnnex
10-27-2015, 12:09 AM
The over on the Kings was a no brainer when the line came out.

Narutoluva
10-27-2015, 12:26 AM
No... I don't read articles... I just post intriguing titles and let you little niggas have at it.

As well, as I watch faggy cartoons and pretend on st that I have a life. Not easy being an ugly 30+ year old Asian still muddling through life.

Sean Cagney
10-27-2015, 12:47 AM
More of a chance of discovering the holy grail and the lost arc of the covenant in the same day than the Lakers winning the title this season.
That or finding Bigfoot....

Meh, as long as Lebron James is in the league they will never get near the finals. They can't beat him, not even last year with a 2-1 series lead and Lebrons team banged up.

Kidd K
10-27-2015, 02:56 AM
this is why vegas always profits. dumb faggot fans being delusional per par

angrydude
10-27-2015, 03:29 AM
Taking that money, converting it to ten dollar bills, and flushing them down the toilet one by one would be a better use of that money,

Mal
10-27-2015, 05:51 AM
Probably Odom bet this

Killakobe81
10-27-2015, 08:20 AM
what?! Who loves donating money to Vegas?

Killakobe81
10-27-2015, 08:24 AM

I think 32 is the max, I wouldn't bet anything significant but at 28.5 I would take the over. Im not a blind homer or a moron I think if things "break right" they win 32. 29-30 if they play as expected to their talent level

If things fail again I think they win 27. they won 21 last year and that team was horrid.

Harlem, I offer you a sig, avvy or ELE bet that Lakers win 29 games or more. if you feel that strongly let's bet.

Buddy Mignon
10-27-2015, 08:36 AM
I think 32 is the max, I wouldn't bet anything significant but at 28.5 I would take the over. Im not a blind homer or a moron I think if things "break right" they win 32. 29-30 if they play as expected to their talent level

If things fail again I think they win 27. they won 21 last year and that team was horrid.

Harlem, I offer you a sig, avvy or ELE bet that Lakers win 29 games or more. if you feel that strongly let's bet.

Or maybe you just dont know hoops.

Killakobe81
10-27-2015, 08:49 AM
Or maybe you just dont know hoops.

Lakers are banking on a lot of unknowns, Luva.

1. Kobe hasnt finished a season healthy in 3 years ...
2. Byron hasnt coached a winner in longer than that
3. Rookie PG's struggle
4. Randle missed a year to a broken leg...
5. Our defense last year was one of the franchise's worst and the only plus defenders we added is a rookie a slow footed though very effective shot blocker and a past his prime Artest.

32 games is what an 11 game improvement? To make playoffs as you predicted that requires like a 25 game improvement. Do you how many teams win that many games over the previous year? Offf the dome, usually they draft David, Ewing, Sampson, Hakeem, shaq all game changing franchise altering bigs. Or they collude with former team-mates as GM and form a big 3 in Boston or they plan to superfriend it up like Lebron and company.

Even winning 40 games is damn near a miracle and that wouldnt be enough to make playoffs. I would be happy to be wrong, here. But I am not.

Buddy Mignon
10-27-2015, 08:52 AM
Lakers are banking on a lot of unknowns, Luva.

1. Kobe hasnt finished a season healthy in 3 years ...
2. Byron hasnt coached a winner in longer than that
3. Rookie PG's struggle
4. Randle missed a year to a broken leg...
5. Our defense last year was one of the franchise's worst and the only plus defenders we added is a rookie a slow footed though very effective shot blocker and a past his prime Artest.

32 games is what an 11 game improvement? To make playoffs as you predicted that requires like a 25 game improvement. Do you how many teams win that many games over the previous year? Offf the dome, usually they draft David, Ewing, Sampson, Hakeem, shaq all game changing franchise altering bigs. Or they collude with former team-mates as GM and form a big 3 in Boston or they plan to superfriend it up like Lebron and company.

Even winning 40 games is damn near a miracle and that wouldnt be enough to make playoffs. I would be happy to be wrong, here. But I am not.

I got an easy $500 we win more than the 32 you give us at best. In fact, I'll give you 35... I'll take the over.

Killakobe81
10-27-2015, 08:56 AM
I got an easy $500 we win more than the 32 you give us at best. In fact, I'll give you 35... I'll take the over.

That bet makes no sense for me. One Internet bets involving money are silly and tbh, and I think could border on illegal. I know this site doesnt encourage/condone betting with $ but I do think it's wise not to do it ...
A sig or avvy or ELE bet makes no sense because I like your duncan pic, and sigs and wouldnt want you l to leave here either. But if you can come up with something that makes sense and not involving $ I would take the under.

midnightpulp
12-07-2015, 04:15 PM

:lmao

Raven
12-07-2015, 04:27 PM

is that so :lol

skut_farkus
12-07-2015, 04:45 PM
I said the lakers would be one of the worst teams in the nba this year and once again I'm right :lol I honestly can't see this team in the playoffs for at least 3 more years.