PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Is Kobe Bryant The Best In Game Dunker Of All Times???

Buddy Mignon
10-26-2015, 05:19 PM
I've seen them all from Dr. J to Lebron, but Kobe has done some amazing shit. Enjoy, niggas.:toast

YtfZeoFU0J0

Oh... and as a bonus feature... you can see me in the video at 13:22.:p:

Narutoluva
10-26-2015, 06:17 PM
Post the homo Naruto movie brah, I wonna see it for the 100th time.

Chris
10-26-2015, 07:15 PM
hHG1g8IFbQk

Biernutz
10-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Wilt Chamberlain had only one shot ...the dunk......

Chris
10-26-2015, 07:26 PM
Carter is the GOAT hands down but Kobe was nice

Buddy Mignon
10-26-2015, 07:33 PM
hHG1g8IFbQk

Amazing!!!

ambchang
10-26-2015, 09:18 PM
Kobe is up there.

In game Dunkers all time list:
Carter
nique
Dr j
Kobe

But then, you have to wonder how a man who can dunk like that miss so many shots.

Buddy Mignon
10-26-2015, 09:27 PM
Kobe is up there.

Carter
nique
Dr j
Kobe

But then, you have to wonder how a man who can dunk like that miss so many shots.

Nigga... stop pussyfying my thread. Dr J is like Atari compared to Kobes Playstation.

Narutoluva
10-27-2015, 12:28 AM
Nigga... stop pussyfying my thread. Dr J is like Atari compared to Kobes Playstation.

I know scrah you gotta be the only faggot pussy here, I mean who else would watch faggy cartoons while being an over thirty ugly Asian loser.

ambchang
10-27-2015, 08:07 AM

Atari was a classic and opened up the gaming industry. Playstation (the first version, I assume) is just a step along the way, long forgotten and getting supplanted time after time.

Killakobe81
10-27-2015, 08:14 AM
Kobe is up there.

Carter
nique
Dr j
Kobe

Not a bad list but of course you couldn't stop without the last part. You are so cute and predictable ... but still a good list. I would add Kemp. didnt see prime Dr. J so my list is:

1. Vince
2. Nique
3. Kobe
4. Mj (One of the few lists he would be listed behind Nique, Kobe or VC)
5. Kemp

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-27-2015, 08:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyriC4Te_-s

Kobe's not even in the top 5.

1. Carter
2. Human Highlight Reel
3. MJ
4. Kemp
5. Dr J/Griffin

Kobe is in the top 10 in my list.

Of that list Kemp was my favorite. IMO, he just had to most electrifying dunks. He made everyone a statement.

Killakobe81
10-27-2015, 09:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyriC4Te_-s

Kobe's not even in the top 5.

1. Carter
2. Human Highlight Reel
3. MJ
4. Kemp
5. Dr J/Griffin

Kobe is in the top 10 in my list.

Of that list Kemp was my favorite. IMO, he just had to most electrifying dunks. He made everyone a statement.

Oh shit ...Blake is deserving too ...may bad ... Again I didnt see Dr.J (did you?) but revised:

1. Vince
2. Nique
3. Kemp
4. Blake
5. Kobe/MJ

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-27-2015, 09:03 AM
That move at 3:03 in the above video, I use to do that when playing pickup games. Of course I am not tall enough to dunk, but I use to be able to grab the rim. I am 5'9". I use to copy Kemp's move all the time. That no look dunk on Smits where he double pumps it with his back to the basket, I use to do that move ALL THE TIME. I would make the layup like 90% of the time.

Like the video said, Kemp really did revolutionize the game. He really was the Rain Man. To bad drugs ultimately derailed his career.

ambchang
10-27-2015, 09:31 AM
Not a bad list but of course you couldn't stop without the last part. You are so cute and predictable ... but still a good list. I would add Kemp. didnt see prime Dr. J so my list is:

1. Vince
2. Nique
3. Kobe
4. Mj (One of the few lists he would be listed behind Nique, Kobe or VC)
5. Kemp

I knew I forgot someone. Kemp it is.

Revised list
Vince
Nique
Kemp
Dr j
Kobe
Blake

Jordan was good but he doesn't really have a lot of jaw dropping ones. There's the one on Ewing, then the one on mark Jackson.

Pippen was up there too

Lebron was too predictable and not creative enough.
Corey magette was great as well.

Killakobe81
10-27-2015, 09:32 AM
My thing is especially with youtube you can see Dr.J MJ dunk etc. but for me no disrespect to Erving I think the only one of his I saw "live" was the rock the baby to sleep and I was so young it had no meaning. I remember watching Kemp dunk on the Lakers when I was old enough to know what it meant. I saw Jordan dunk on Ewing Kobe on Dwight vince on Zo, Blake on Mozgoff. I was actually watching those games. I know highlights are amazing but watching a dunks impact on a game, the crowd sometimes even the psyche of the opposing team ...that is what the dunk can mean and why those 5 guys will be tough to replace as my top 5-6 dunkers.

LeBron has had some good ones but he doesnt really dunk on bigs or maybe because the bigs nowadays are shitty it's hard to get cred for dunking on Hibbert, Noah or Perkins.

Killakobe81
10-27-2015, 09:36 AM
I knew I forgot someone. Kemp it is.

Revised list
Vince
Nique
Kemp
Dr j
Kobe
Blake

Jordan was good but he doesn't really have a lot of jaw dropping ones. There's the one on Ewing, then the one on mark Jackson.

Pippen was up there too

Lebron was too predictable and not creative enough.
Corey magette was great as well.

I was gonna say the same. MJ had some good dunks but not the memorable ones outside of Ewing and when you look at it now ...really the foot work on the spin was better than the dunk itself. Pippen's dunk on Ewing though shown less often was actually the more beastly dunk. The walkover especially and the Ewing's shove adds more flare to it.

In reality to me the best in game dunks have that emotion tied to it. Team-mates or the player themselves gets so hyped it feeds the moment.

Raven
10-27-2015, 10:23 AM
I'm going with no :lol

Ashy Larry
10-27-2015, 11:31 AM
Kobe's had some nice dunks during games but still no one tops Vince.

Killakobe81
10-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Kobe's had some nice dunks during games but still no one tops Vince.

Vince, Nique, Kemp and Blake are clearly ahead for me ... the top tier with Vince at #1 ...

Next tier is Jordan, Kobe, Pippen, Tmac, Lebron,

Next tier prime Amare, Deandre jordan, young Shaq

Kawhitstorm
10-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Kobe is the best chucker in NBA history, bar none.

Brazil
10-27-2015, 03:24 PM

:lol

10-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Personally I like watching shorter guys like Vince and Kobe rise up and Dunk on someone over watching someone like Kemp or Blake.

DeRozan m8
10-27-2015, 06:02 PM
If you're a one dimensional NBA fan and not very educated, one might think Kobe is the best dunker.

Spurtacular
10-27-2015, 06:15 PM
I've seen them all from Dr. J to Lebron, but Kobe has done some amazing shit. Enjoy, niggas.:toast

YtfZeoFU0J0

Oh... and as a bonus feature... you can see me in the video at 13:22.:p:

Kobe looks like the special bus kid compared to Jordan.