PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 3 remake

djohn2oo8
10-26-2015, 08:13 PM
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/07/22/halloween-returns-5-things-to-expect-in-the-recalibrated-sequel--2-3401100?lt_source=external,manual,manual

Called Halloween returns. Ignores all the sequels after Halloween 2, picks up directly after events of 2. Idk, but definitely gotta be more interesting than those shitty Rob Zombie Halloweens.

CavsSuperFan
10-27-2015, 09:16 AM
Halloween 3 was Season of the Witch…
Eight more days till Halloween…Silver Shamrock…

Thread
10-29-2015, 08:06 AM
They had the original issue on AMC last nite. Almost 40 years later and it only gains merit. So impressive. So restrained. So studious. Such quality. Donald Pleasance sets it & settles it immediately.

Glorious.

JudynTX
10-29-2015, 10:16 AM
Halloween 3 was Season of the Witch…
Eight more days till Halloween…Silver Shamrock…

It was corny, but still scary.

They had the original issue on AMC last nite. Almost 40 years later and it only gains merit. So impressive. So restrained. So studious. Such quality. Donald Pleasance sets it & settles it immediately.

Glorious.

:tu Agreed. Halloween and The Exorcist remain the movies I'm most afraid of.

ColinB
10-29-2015, 11:33 AM
Halloween III is a fantastic film. Love Tom Atkins.

Also, I agree that this new film can't be any worse than the Rob Zombie remakes. Those were awful, although Danielle Harris is a babe.

DJR210
10-29-2015, 12:51 PM
Damn shame that Rob Zombie made such crappy remakes.. The only thing he got right was making Myers a giant IMO

Thread
10-29-2015, 02:32 PM
It was corny, but still scary.

:tu Agreed. Halloween and The Exorcist remain the movies I'm most afraid of.

The original "When a Stranger Calls" is a terrifying film that has also retained it's impact thru the years. Toward the end they splice in a specter of the murder scene that occurs early on and is only spoken about to this point. It's a quick, almost seamless sequence, but, on a DVD player you can freeze it up. It involved children and it is grim. It is shown thru the eyes/conscience of the murderer as he is having a flash back to that nite and to his initial sequester in the insane asylum. There was no murder weapon. "Just his bare hands."